Sour Candy Kisses

By BurningDinoBunny

this is a disney twisted wonderland x male reader A boy is brought to a world that seemed to be like the mov... More

info
a/n shipping
prologue- 1-2
prologue- 3-4
prologue- 7-8
prologue- 9-10
prologue- 11-12
prologue 13-14
prologue- 15-16
prologue- 17-18
prologue- 19-20
The Red-Rose Tyrant 1-2
The Red-Rose Tyrant 3-4
The Red-Rose Tyrant 5-6
The Red-Rose Tyrant 7-8
The Red-Rose Tyrant 9-10
The Red-Rose Tyrant 11-12
The Red-Rose Tyrant 13-14
The Red-Rose Tyrant 15-16
The Red-Rose Tyrant 17-18
The Red-Rose Tyrant 19-20
The Red-Rose Tyrant 21-22
The Red-Rose Tyrant 23-24
The Red-Rose Tyrant 25-26
The Red-Rose Tyrant 27-28
The Usurper from the Wilds 1-2
The Usurper from the Wilds 3-4
The Usurper from the Wilds 5-7
The Usurper from the Wilds 8-10
Feeling better, Trey?
The Usurper from the Wilds 11-12
The Usurper from the Wilds 13-14
The Usurper from the Wilds 16-17
The Usurper from the Wilds 18-19
The Usurper from the Wilds 20-21
A quick reroute to Trey.
A stop by Cater's room.
The Usurper from the Wilds 22-23
The Usurper from the Wilds 24-25
The Usurper from the Wilds 26-27
The Usurper from the Wilds 28-29
The Usurper from the Wilds 30-31

prologue- 5-6

763 24 2
By BurningDinoBunny

Chapter 5-A perplexing puzzle – chapter 6-A move-in struggle 

We got to the outside of the dorm, there are windows boarded up, there are dead trees, there are tombstones by the front gate, there are cobwebs in the trees. 

I cleared my throat “This is too much character, if you ask me.” he laughed at what I said “isn’t it delightful?” he started to push all the way to the door and pushed me in “right, scoot inside now. There you go. This should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself.” he turned to leave “but don’t let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta!” and with that he left. 

‘Oh god no, oh god please don't leave me here this is the start of a horror movie, please!’

“It’s like a desolate snowscape. Only with dust…” I sighed and then I heard the rain start to pour outside, I turned and looked out of the window “looks like it’s starting to rain.” 

I heard a yell from behind me “GWAH! It’s pouring out there!” I felt my heart drop to my stomach  “WAH!” it was grim “Bwahaha! That look on your face is priceless! Like a bat that got blasted by a water gun. As if I wouldn’t sneak back onto campus the second I escaped pryin’ eyes. You all got no idea what I’m capable of! I ain’t givin’ up on goin’ here just ‘cause I got kicked out one measly ol’ time. And if you think otherwise, you don’t know Grim! ” he looked determined as he spoke. Why did he want to go to this school so badly? 

“Why are you so determined to go to this school?” I said while crouching down to his height. “Isn’t it obvious I was born to do this! I’m a magical prodigy who’s got the makin’s to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived! So I’ve been waitin’ and waitin’ for that black carriage to come for me. And yet…” he paused a sad look going over his face that quickly got turned into anger “hrmph! That dark mirror’s got no eye for talent!” that determined look went back to his face “That’s why I took the initiative and came here myself. You humans don’t understand what a mistake you’re makin’! Not lettin’ me in is a great loss to the world!” I’m going to protect grim as best as I can, I’ll make sure he gets into this school.

A water drop hit the top of his head and he coiled away with disgust “mrrao! C’mon, scoot over! I’m getting’ dripped on here!” he said climbing into my lap and getting dripped on again “Bwah! Another hole in the roof! These flamin’ ears are like my trademark, y’know? I can’t let ‘em get doused!” I stood up pushing him off my lap and putting my jacket over him so he wouldn’t get dripped on anymore.

“Guess I’ll go look for some buckets.” before I could walk away grim spoke again “I dunno why ya don’t just magic those holes away. You could have it fixed in half a jiff.” I turned and looked at grim “ahhh, right. You can’t use magic at all. Pffft. Man, you’re useless.” I pulled my jacket away from him “then why don’t you do it?!” I said putting my jacket back on. 

“Heh? You want ME to help YOU? Ha! You got the wrong idea. I’m just a stranger takin’ shelter from the rain. You ain’t the boss of me. If ya had some cans of tuna to trade, well, that’d be another story. But I don’t work for free.” I scoffed at his stupidity, he probably can’t fix the holes. 

I heard more dripping, there was water dripping everywhere “yikes, the leaks are really getting bad.” I turned and decided to go down the hall to look for buckets or pots 

A loud creaking noise could be heard throughout the hallway “this place really freaks me out.” at that moment I heard something behind me “Gaaah!” I heard a laugh echo throughout the hall “yee hee hee… Bwa ha ha ha ha ha. We haven’t had visitors in ages!” I felt myself freeze in place and a different voice spoke “oh, i’m just itchin’ for new friends! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!”. 

“Bwaaaaahhhhhhh!” I screamed that was all I could do. Grim got up and peered through the hall “Hey, keep it down over—” he saw the ghost he had the look of pure terror grow over his face “ AAAAAAH! GHOSTS! GHOOOOOOSTS!” grim jumped back and the third ghost spoke “All the people who used ta live here got scared of us and ran away. The second ghost spoke again “we just want a new ghost to play with! What do you say, buddy?” he said, wrapping an arm around me, I looked back at grim “HELP ME!” 

But grim looked back at me with the same look of terror and I saw him shiver “Eeeep!” he took a deep breath before coming closer “I’m a master sorcerer! I ain’t afraid of any dumb ghosts! Myahaa!” blue flame shot from grims mouth. 

The first ghost spoke again “nuh-uh. not even close.”  the second ghost moved to the other side of the hall and started waving his arms around “over here! Over here! Ah ha ha ha!” 

“Argh! They keep disappearing and reappearing!” He was blindly shooting blue flames around. “You can't aim with your eyes closed!” I yelled at him, in which he then snapped back at me “shaddup! I don’t need any lip from you, human!” I paused thinking of something that would get his attention and actually listen to me “Maybe the headmage will let you enroll if you get rid of them?” he actually tried to aim with his eyes open this time “myah…?! Hmph… I’m Grim, master sorcerer How come I can’t even hit one of these little—” 

All of the ghosts burst into laughter, that seemed to piss grim off “Hrmph! Ganging up on us… Yer a buncha cowards!” 

I took a deep breath in “m-maybe I can help?” Grim look at me “Myaaaah…. You, human! You tell me which way the ghosts are!” 

I smiled “you got it!” I started yelling which way the ghosts were coming from “left! Right!” This went on for what felt like hours, but then it finally stopped after grim kept hitting them with flame. 

“Hwaaaahhh! We gotta get out of here! Before we disappear for good!” all of the ghosts yelled out before disappearing within the walls, “H-huh? Did we… win?” grim looked around with a scared expression. 

“That was incredible!” I yelled out, holding back on picking grim up and swinging him around “aw, geez, I was scared outta my— I mean, they didn’t faze me one bit! Just a walk in the park for a mage of my caliber! Whaddaya got to say not, ghosties? That’s right!” 

I love Grim, he’s adorable when he's cocky.

I heard footsteps heading down the hallway, I turned around to see Crowley standing behind us holding food in his hands “good evening. In another gesture of my immense kindness, I have bought you dinner.” he paused with a bewildered expression upon seeing Grim “wait. That’s the creature we ejected for causing trouble at orientation! What is it doing here?!” he looked at searching for answers, before I could answer grim did “takin’ care of yer ghost problem, that’s what. You’re welcome, by the way!” 

He turned to me looking for answers “what is the meaning of this, y/n?”

I took a deep breath “okay, okay, so it was raining really hard and I guess grim snuck it, I wasn’t going to just kick him out while it was raining! And then the roof started leaking, so I was going to go looking for a bucket but there were a bunch of ghosts, they were going to kill us! But then me and grim, kicked their asses! So yeah…. That's all that happened” 

Crowley cleared his throat “but you know, on that topic, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem.” he paused to think “ah, yes… that’s why it was abandoned, in fact. The ghosts scared away all the students. And you’re saying that you two joined forces to drive them away?” 

Grim looked at him with a flabbergasted look “‘joined forces’ ain’t exactly how i’d describe it. More like I drove ‘em away, and then the human watched. And I only did it ‘cause I wanted some tuna. Hey… wait a minute! I never got those cans of tuna ya promised!” 

Crowley looked at both of us, “would you two be so kind as to demonstrate your ghost-eradication methods for me?” grim looked at him like he was stupid “one, no, ‘cause I already wiped ‘em all out. And two, no, ‘cause where’s my tuna?!” Crowley better give grim his tuna!

“I will play the part of the ghosts. As for the tuna, you’ll receive it when you defeat me. Oh, what generosity, crowley… now to chug this transmutation potion!” Is this man in a stable mental state? He started changing into a ghost, damn he's an ugly ghost… 

“Ah, you gotta be kiddin’ me. I gotta work together with the human again?” he looked at me and I looked at him “do it for the tuna, master sorcerer!” I said in a mocking voice he seemed upset at that “hrmph. All right, but this is the last time. And I better be up to my jowls in tuna afterwards!” 

Grim closed his eyes again and then it started “GRIM LEFT! RIGHT NOW!” I yelled out over and over to go to different places to hit crowley. 

Crowley kept making mocking remarks which made it easier.

And then it happened he gave up, we won. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.1K 24
[Twisted Wonderland x ScarletWitch!GenderNetural!Reader] [Name] found themselves in Twisted Wonderland, but can't seem to go back home. Something is...
38.6K 1.7K 11
⚠️ PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION ⚠️ (THIS BOOK IS THE MATURE VERSION. IF YOU WISH FOR A MORE WHOLESOME VERSION PLEASE LOOK FOR VERSION I ON MY PROFILE.) Yo...
70.3K 1.2K 50
- Gender Neutral Reader - Angst, Fluff and chaos will be in here - TW will be at the top of every Angst chapter - May do lemons and limes
29.1K 652 43
☆A book that features one shots of Tsukasa Tenma x reader. ☆Reader is gender neutral/ male