MATILDA, eddie munson.

Galing kay -FUCKTHEPATRIARCHY

matilda, you talk of the pain like it's all alright, but i know that you feel like a piece of ... Higit pa

MATILDA.
PLAYLIST.
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
039.
040.
041.
042.
043.
044.
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
055.
056.
057.
058.
059.
060.
AUTHORS NOTE.

031.

14.6K 558 557
Galing kay -FUCKTHEPATRIARCHY

MARCH 18TH, 1986
📍hawkins high school
8:31 AM

after putting her code in her locker, tillie shoved her bag of clothes from the previous day and night in, and took out the physics text book she needed for the next lesson.

"hey, tillie!" she heard chrissy call for her. tillie turned to see her sister, noticing the usual skip in her step was absent.

"hey, chris. are you okay?" the older blonde asked.

"i'm fine," chrissy shook her off. "now, whose jacket is that? because it looks like a males and," she leaned forward. "and it smells like one too. spill, whose is it?"

tillie laughed gently at her sister's enthusiasm, which didn't match the dullness of the girl's appearance. "it's a long story. can we sit together and lunch and i'll tell you?"

"of course," chrissy told her. "i'm dying to know."

she already had a feeling she knew who it was; eddie munson. chrissy knew something had happened or was happening between them, and, at tweve thirty this afternoon, she would find out the truth.

— 📻🪐🏹 —

MARCH 18TH, 1986
📍hawkins high school
12:32 PM

"chrissy, babe, where are you going?" jason cried, watching the girl and her sister take a seat at a table away from them.

"i told you, jason," chrissy said to him. "me and tils are having a girl talk."

"you live together," he exclaimed. "can you not have your 'girl talk' at home?"

"nope, it's urgent," chrissy replied, sitting down and turning her back to jason, ending the conversation whilst doing so.

"he's so pushy," matilda told her twin, taking a seat opposite her.

"i know," chrissy sighed. "he means no harm, though. he just likes to show me off, let people know that i'm taken."

"the entirety of hawkins knows you're together, chrissy," matilda laughed. "i don't think he needs to let anyone know."

"enough about me," chrissy said with a teasing smirk. "let's talk about you. where were you last night? which lucky boy does this hoodie belong to?"

"i was at ka—"

"don't try and tell me you were at kate's," chrissy interrupted. "a 'birthday sleepover?' kate's birthday is the day before ours, and we were born in december."

"oh," matilda said. "good to know. i'll come up with a better lie next time."

"no, next time you won't need to lie," chrissy replied, opening up a bottle of water. "tils, you told me you would tell me the whole story, so go on. tell me about mystery boy. i'm listening."

tillie sighed, thinking of where to begin. "i'm going to have to start with his name, so you can get over the initial shock as the story goes on. 'mystery boy', as you put it, is edd—"

"eddie munson?" chrissy interrupted, watching her sisters jaw drop. "i knew it! oh my god, i knew it! i've literally known something was going on between you for the past month and a half."

"what?" tillie exclaimed. "you knew? how?"

"i saw you guys arguing near the bleachers," the blonde began to explain. "and then i kept seeing him gazing at you, and he ran out of class after you, and that thing at jason's party, and he called you princess and mattie and— oh my god, you have to tell me everything."

and so matilda did, telling chrissy the complete timeline of her and eddie, from their very first meeting in the boy's bathroom to that very morning. chrissy sat in silence throughout most of it, a permanent smile on her face as she eagerly listened to her sister talk about a boy. she'd never seen tillie look so happy.

"okay, i have several things to say," chrissy started. "firstly, aww. that was literally the cutest thing i've ever heard. someone needs to write a book or something about you guys pronto."

"that's a little dramatic," matilda replied, being ignored by her sister.

"secondly, i've never been taught by me dorton, but he has automatically become my favorite teacher," chrissy continued.

"what do you mean?"

"seriously, tils?" chrissy asked in shock. "you didn't realize? mr dorton set you guys up."

"what?"

"there is no way that he 'randomly partnered' you up. i'm guessing he saw you guys talking a few times, and thought you would look good together so he paired you up. teachers used to do it all the time with me and jason," she explained.

"do you think we look good together?" tillie questioned, her eyebrows lightly raised.

"yeah," chrissy smiled. "you're a good looking couple. and your personalities match together too. i'm surprised, actually. i thought he'd be.. mean and scary? but he actually sounds incredibly sweet."

"believe me, you weren't the only one shocked by that," tillie told her, turning her head to look at eddie, who already had his eyes on her. smiling, he sent her a wink, and she turned back to chrissy.

"okay, that was adorable," chrissy stated, after witnessing the whole interaction. "look at you, you're blushing and you're all smiley. which takes me to my third point, why aren't you guys officially together? you've literally been on dates, you're very touchy-feely and you obviously like each other."

"we do not!" matilda tried to deny.

"you can't lie, tils, get that in your head," chrissy told her in amusement. "just admit it, you have feelings for him!"

"even if i did, and that's a big if, he does not feel the same."

chrissy scoffed at her sister's obliviousness. "i know you're a liar but are you blind too? oh, come on, tillie, no guy cares that much about a girl unless he is completely infatuated with her."

looking down, tillie couldn't hide the smile on her face. "i just kind of worry sometimes that i'm a burden to him. like, if we met in the bathroom and just had a casual conversation about how much we hate this one teacher, we wouldn't have spoken again and things would be completely different. but because we talked about such a deep topic, he's kind of stuck with me now."

"i'm sure he doesn't feel like that," chrissy told her. "if he felt bad, like he had to stick with you, he wouldn't take you to his favorite diner and buy you both milkshakes, he wouldn't give you his hoodie or cuddle you in his bed and he certainly wouldn't look over and check on you every five seconds, especially in the way that he does."

the older blonde smiled softly, resting her chin in her palm. "you better not be giving me false hope."

"i'm not," chrissy shrugged. "i'm giving you honest twin advice."

matilda opened her mouth to reply, but stopped when she saw crimson trickling down chrissy's upper lip. "hey, chris, you've got a nosebleed."

"shit," chrissy gasped, bringing her hand up to hold over her nose. "i'm going to go to the toilet. i'll see you later."

nodding, tillie watched her sister hastily make her way out of the canteen. something was going on with chrissy, and now it was her turn to do the detective work.

📻🪐🏹

who is the bigger shipper: chrissy or mr dorton??

also literally two more chapters until s4 plotline omg i'm probably going to post the first chapter of it tonight!! be prepared yall it's gonna be a lot of emotions 😭

WORD COUNT — 1228.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

337K 12.9K 55
❛they sacrifice the few to save the many❜ ( joel miller × fem!oc ) following the show mostly with hints of the game...
22.6K 381 50
"don't do anything crazy stupid, please" "I promise" I own Ember and he...
268K 8.7K 49
❝tragic backstories and using the word "dude" romantically, that pretty much summed up carl grimes and elle coleman❞ [carl grimes x oc] [seasons 3-11...
14.5K 1.5K 17
𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 , 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻' 𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 ❞ these repeating realities these incessant torment completed.