Dance Attraction

By pinkandpurple11

Cameron Parks is a teenage girl with a passion for dance. When she is offered the opportunity to audition for... More

Dance Attraction (A Harry Styles Fanfiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
I'm Back with News For You!

chapter 21

2.2K 31 1
By pinkandpurple11

Chapter 21

Everyone was unpacking and getting comfortable in my house. I was unpacking the clothes in my room. I was taking the shirts out from my suitcase and I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I giggled. I knew it was Harry. He kissed my cheek and we swayed back and forth. I turned around and I wrapper my arms around his neck and locking my fingers. His hands slide down my sides and finally his hands rested on my hips. I smiled looking into his green eyes. He leaned down to kiss me. His smooth lips gently pecked against mine. I smiled out of it. The door swung open.

“EW gross!!! No smooching allowed!!” Madison squealed making a face in disgust. Harry and I both laughed.

“Harry can you please evacuate the premises. I need to talk to my sister just us girls!” She said pushing him out the door. His eyes widened at her use of vocabulary. Madison is a bit of a bookworm. She is very smart. I laughed as Harry was pushed out the door by an 8 year old. I shrugged my shoulders and Madison slammed the door.

“What’s up kiddo!” I said going back over to my suitcase to finish unpacking. She sat down on my bed.

“Well you know Timmy?” she said staring at her feet that she was swinging back and forth since they didn’t touch the ground.

“Yes.” I said curious on what she was going to say next.

“Well, I was playing with him, Molly, Billy, Alex, Becca, and John and then they decided to play truth or dare.” She said pausing. I waited for her to continue. I was folding my clothes and I put them in my drawers. I sat down next to Madison.

“Okay. Go on.” I motioned.

“Well they dared me to kiss Timmy!” she said embarrassed. I tried not to laugh.

“Well what happened then?” I asked.

“Well I didn’t want too because kissing is so icky!” she said sticking her tongue out. “but then all the kids called me a wimp and they started calling me names like Scaredy-cat and a baby.” She said crossing her arms.

“Then what?’ I asked.

“So I did it! I kissed a boy….” she started “ON THE LIPS!” she yelled like it was a big deal. Well I guess it is when you are 8. Yes she is only 8. I gasped.

“MADISON!!” I laughed.

“Stop! It’s embarrassing.” She said covering her face with her little hands. I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her.

“Well it was only a kiss.” I confirmed.

“ON THE LIPS!” She yelled again like I didn’t hear her. I laughed.

“I know Maddie, I heard you the first time! it’s no big deal. It was a dare. Don’t worry about it.” I said trying not to make a big deal out of my little sister’s first half-kiss. Since it was a dare. She smiled.

“I guess you’re right. Thanks for listening Cammie.” she said hugging me.

“no problem kiddo! You can talk to me about anything!!” I smiled. She sat there in thought.

“Cammie, I have another question.” She said.

“Yes?”

“Where to babies come from?” My eyes widened.

“Um…..from space….” I panicked. I was NOT going to tell her about that now.

“I am from space!?” she yelled.

“Yup! You are from a plant called RottenGooGooBurg.” I made up a weird name. Madison laughed.

“That’s not a real place.” She said playfully tapping my arm.

“I know! Now head downstairs. It is almost time for dinner.” I said. She jumped off my bed and ran to the door. Her perfect brown curls fell down her back and bounced as she ran to the door. I laughed to myself at how much she over reacts. I finished cleaning up my room. I opened the door and Jake was standing right there with is shoulder leaned up against the door hinge and his leg crossed. I jumped.

“Jake, you scared the shit out of me!” I said slapping his arm.

“Sorry!” he said laughing.

“What are you doing!?” I said.

“Guarding your room.” I looked at him confused.

“Um…why?” I asked.

“Because Harry is a boy.” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“Yes and you’re an idiot! Now that we have moved past the obvious.” I said in an annoyed tone. I chuckled.

“Cammie, Harry is a boy. I know how he thinks and well Cammie you’re not ugly.” He said.

“Oh jake. Come on! I am 18! Plus, Its already happened.” I said moving past him. he grabbed my arm gently.

“WHAT?! You did not let that boy see your private square! Did you??!” He yelled.

“Shhh!” I shushed him so my parents didn’t hear. “plus he did a lot more than see.” I said laughing to myself. Jake’s mouth dropped.

“Thanks Jakey, for being so concerned!” I said walking down the stairs.

“I told you never to call me that!” he yelled after me. I knew he was angry but he couldn’t stop me now. I laughed. My mom set the dining table and added extra chairs for our guests. Everyone was sitting at the table. I walked into the kitchen.

“Need any help?” I said to my mom while resting my elbows on the island.

“Can you grab the salad and bread?” she asked. I nodded and I picked up the bowl of salad in one arm and then the basket of bread. I sat it down on the table.

“I am so hungry!” Niall said licking his lips.

“When are you not?” Zayn asked. My mom came in with chicken parmesan and a bowl of pasta. She placed it on the table and sat down with us.

“Everything looks delicious Mr. and Mrs. Parks. Thank you so much for everything.” Liam said. he was so sweet.

“No problem everyone!” my dad said. My mom on the other hand looked around the table and put on a fake smile. My mom was not a fan of chaos and she knew that was how things were going down. We all piled food on our plates and everyone started chowing down.

“So what is it like being in a band?” my dad asked taking a sip of wine.

“It is amazing!” Liam answered.

“Making music and being with your 4 best friends. There is nothing better than that.” Niall said sweetly.

“We get along really well.” Zayn said.

“Wow that sounds amazing! you guys started on X-factor right?” My dad said with his mouth full of spaghetti.

“Yes sir, we started out as individuals and we weren’t strong enough so Simon decided to put us in a band.” Harry said smiling at me. I smiled back innocently.

“It was the best thing that ever happened to me! I think it is quite interesting how much of a difference it makes being in a band verses being a solo act. I think that if you were a solo act then it wouldn’t be as much fun and you wouldn’t have anyone to enjoy it with.” Louis said. Harry, Liam, Zayn, Ashley, Danielle, Niall, me and even Madison all looked at him. our mouths dropped. My parents and Jack were confused.

“What?” Louis asked innocently.

“They are impressed by how well you answered that babe.” Eleanor said with a smile.

“I am actually very smart. I just choose to have fun and be an air-head because being smart and sophisticated is boring.” Louis said defensively.

“Well I love you no matter who you are. The smart Louis or the crazy Louis.” She said patting his back. I think she wanted to give him a kiss but didn’t want to be rude at the table.

After we finished eating the boys all helped Dad and Jack clean up the table and Eleanor, Ashley, Danielle, Madison and I all helped Mom in the kitchen. After that everyone piled up in the living room and we all watched a movie. Jack left to go to his girlfriend’s house, my mom and dad had gone to bed and Madison refused to leave. We decided to watch Toy story since it was Liam’s favorite and the only appropriate movie for Maddie.

Maddie was on her stomach with her eyes glued to the TV. Ashley was trying to flirt with Niall. Zayn was sitting next to him. Danielle was cuddled up with Liam on the recliner chair. Louis and Eleanor were laying on the couch, spooning and Harry and I were on the floor. I sat in between his legs and his arms were wrapped close around me. The lights were all off and we just sat down and relaxed.

About half way through the movie Maddie fell asleep.

“I need to bring Maddie up to her room, I will be right back.” I whispered to Harry.

“I will help you.” He said with a smile. He scooped up Maddie in his big strong arms and stepped over people carrying her up the stairs. I followed him. I tucked Maddie in and kissed her good night. I gently closed the door. Harry and I walked into my room. 

*Harry’s Pov*

Pittsburgh was amazing! I am having a great time with Cammie and her family so far even though this is the first night. Everyone was sleeping downstairs and Cammie and I were in her room.

“You know the relationship you and Madison have is really special.” I said. Cammie was brushing her perfect long brown hair.

“Yeah it is pretty special I love her with all my heart.” She said putting the brush down and changing out of her clothes. She pulled down her shorts and they slid down her perfectly smooth legs revealing her hot pink laced thong. She then proceeds to pull off her shirt revealing her hot pink laced bra. I couldn’t help myself. I walked over to her and I slid my arms around her waist gently but tightly. She giggled.

“Harry I need to get dressed.” She said laughing.

“No, you are perfect like this. You would be flawless even if you were naked. Want to know why?” I said resting my chin gently on her shoulder.

“Why is that?” she chuckled.

“Because you are perfect.” I whispered in her ear and I dragged her on the bed. I laid down and she laid down in-between my legs. My fingers traced along her perfectly toned abdomen. I reached the rim of her panties. I traced the edge with my fingers running them back and forth. My fingers danced around her body respectfully. I went up to the rim of her bra and traced my fingers along the underwire slowly seducing her. She got up and sat up propped on her knees facing me.

“Want to know wants perfect about you?” She said getting closer to my lips. I could feel her hot sweet, breath on them. My hormones were going crazy. She looked sexier than she ever has before.

“Wh-what?” I choked out. My eyes were looking into her eyes then back down.

“The way you-” She paused biting her lip. She was even closer to me.

“give me a shoulder massage.” She said laughing. My mouth dropped. She backed away from me.

“Wow you are such a tease!” I whined. She laughed getting off the bed and facing the other way. She took off her bra and then up on a tank top and shorts. She climbed back on the bed and crawling back into my lap.

“Sorry babe.” She said looking up. She laughed. Damn, just when you think you are going to get lucky.

“Not to night babe.” She said kissing my cheek. Did I say that out loud?

“Did I say that out loud?” I asked. Cammie laughed.

“Yes.” she said. We climbed under the covers and we were spooning. I had my arm over her waist pulling her closer to me. I stroked her hair.

“Babe?” I asked.

“Mmmm?” She said. I knew she was falling asleep.

“I love you.” I whispered in her ear. I was so happy. My life couldn’t be any better. I was in a band with my best friends, I am living out my dream, and I was right here next to the girl I love. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LONG TIME NO SEEE!!! how have you all been?!!!! sorry this was just a filler! More is going to happen soon!!! dont forget to comment, vote, fan! Follow my twitter @MyHarryFeels11 SEE YOU GUYS SOOOONNNN!!!! sorry i take a while to update, i want to make sure you guys actually miss me! ;) LOL just kidding! I have been quite buzy!!! Those who are on febuary break! Enjoy!!! :) love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
552K 19.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...