Psycho State

By Srijani_Edition

This is a fanfic by Srijani_Edition. Nothing relates to real life. The whole city is alarmed! Innocent girls... More

SKM Murder (1)
Cheat, Murdered! (2)
Bell's palsy (3)
The Meet (4)
The Red Obsession (5)
The Stare (6)
Who was there? (7)
Real Love Or Fake Love? (8)
The Scream (9)
Scary (10)
The Unbelievable Thing (11)
Sinking (12)
Fees, Who Gives It? (13)
Brother like (14)
Love Is Trust (15)
Cursed Night (16)
The Favorite Color (17)
The Memory (18)
Abhishek Crying (19)
His Sins (20)
S and A (21)
Facing The Truth (22)
The End (23)

Character Sketch And Trailer

2.1K 59 2
By Srijani_Edition

Hey Guys please do check out the official trailer of Psycho State ✨️👇

CHARACTER SKETCH

Tunisa Sharma as ACP Aditi Jamwal (CID)

Abled CID Officer, punctual, brave, has great presence of mind, sharp shooter, has every ability to be an ACP!

Loves her country and her people more than herself, and her team members are everything for her!

Abhishek Nigam as Senior Inspector Abhishek Nigam (CID)

Foresighted, strong, brave, has great sense of humor, patriotic, intelligent, great IQ level!

Loves his team members!

Avneet Kaur as Senior Inspector Avneet Kaur (CID)

Loyal to her work, dedicated, positive minded, intelligent, caring, loving, daring, passionate!

Loves her country and her team members!

She has a boyfriend also, she loves him unconditionally!

Gourav Chakraborty as Inspector Gourav Singhania (CID)

Intelligent, loyal, patriotic, good natured!

Yesha Rughani as Inspector Ishani Singh (CID)

Humble, patriotic, daring, well mannered!

Rajesh Sharma as Inspector Shrinivas Dutta (CID)

Hard working, passionate!

Dr. Shalunke CID (Forensic Surgeon)

Funny, intelligent!

Dr. Taarika CID (forensic surgeon)

Assistant of Dr. Shalunke, hard working, passionate!

Siddharth Nigam

Avneet's boyfriend, reading in third year!

For Avneet: Cute, studious, little baby like boy!

He behaves mysterious sometimes but Avneet doesn't mind as he had lost his parents at a very young age.. And Avneet is very sympathetic and possessive towards him... Avneet is her second love (Avneet knows that) but she has no problem with that... She wants to bring out Siddharth's funny side again...

Avneet doesn't know much about his first love, she only knows that she is his second love!

[Hey all hope you like the characters and I hope you will be in love with the story soon!!!!

Special thanks to Willingbee ✨️]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HATE By ✨

Fanfiction

113K 7.6K 42
(not edited) sidneet fanfiction _______________ whole club attention was on me They were standing around me making a big circle And i am the middle p...
133K 10K 44
Main leads: Sidneet Mafia King & Mafia Queen are enemies of eachother but the god planned them as soulmates so they are tied with eachother not force...
77.8K 8K 70
𝗔 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...
Out of Order By crackhead

Mystery / Thriller

851 51 20
Reyansh had always loved his job. He wanted to serve the country hence he opted to become a CID officer. His life included crime solving and Netflix...