Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

feelings??

2.9K 258 99
By ritzuka2

Ziyi sighed as she remembered everything.

She walked to Ran's room and saw Zhan sitting there she got tensed as she saw him there but suddenly she heard Zhan saying something.

"I am sorry Ran....I didn't mean to do something like this to you....its all because of you only....why did you even challenged me over Yibo.... Hahhh.....it is making me insane.....but still I am sorry.....and don't expect me to say this when you are awake...." Said Zhan. Ziyi chukkled while watching Zhan talking to sleeping Ran. She walked away from there.

Next day
After breakfast everyone walked back to their room. Zhan was there talking with Yibo.

"Zhan......" Said Ziyi and Zhan looked at her.

"Zhan....um....I...am....sorry...." Said Ziyi.

"Mom....why are you saying sorry...." Said Zhan.

"I....shouldn't have said like that to you...." Said Ziyi as tears poured out of her eye and Zhan hugged her.

"It's okay mom....I know it is hard for you....even I behave like a fool sometimes...." Said Zhan.

Yibo was standing there, he smiled while looking at them.

"Now don't cry....." Said Zhan and Ziyi nodded while wiping her tears.

"Are you both talking about something...." Asked Ziyi.

"Yes mom...see your son in law....he is not eating fruits.... Tell him its good for his health...." Said Zhan.

"Yes Yibo...you should eat..." Said Ziyi.

"But mom.....I don't want to..." Said Yibo.

"Yibo....but it will give you energy.....be a good boy and listen to what Zhan say to you...okay...." Said Ziyi while Zhan looked at him smiling from behind his mother. And Yibo glared at him.

After few days
"Zhan ge...why did you called me here...." Said Lanren.

"I want you to race with Yibo...." Said Zhan.

"Zhan ge....Why me....I don't want to do all this...." Said Lanren.

"You are doing or I call uncle to tell everything about you...." Said Zhan threatening him.

"Okay okay...fine...." Said Lanren.

"Yeah....and I don't want you to let Yibo win.....do your best...." Said Zhan.

"Are you sure ge...." Asked Lanren.

"Yes...I am sure....just run with all the energy you have..." Said Zhan.

"Okay...as you say..." Said Lanren and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yibo....come here...." Said Zhan as he called Yibo who was warming up in Xiao mansion's big field.

"Yes ge..." Said Yibo.

"Stand here....Lanren you stand there....." Said Zhan.

"What for ge...." Asked Yibo.

"I want you both to race...." Said Zhan.

"But ge....you know I can't win..." Said Yibo pouting.

"Yibo....its not about winning.... Just do your best....okay...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"As I will say go....you both will go round this field to that tree coming back to this point....and who will touch this pole first will win..." Said Zhan while showing a pole. They both nodded.

"One....two...three....go.." Said Zhan and they both started running.

Lanren quickly paced up and left Yibo behind, Yibo also started running with all his might and as they both reached half of the length of the track they both were running parallel to each other. A few meters before reaching the pole Yibo crossed Lanren and touched the pole before Lanren.

Lanren stopped running and looked at Yibo who was jumping happily.

"Zhan ge....ge.....I won..." Said Yibo jumping and hugged Zhan.

"Yes Yibo you did...." Said Zhan.

Lanren was shocked that he lost but he was still happy for his friend.

"Did you see....you are not weak Yibo..." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded happily.

In the evening
"Yibo....lets go out...." Said Zhan.

"Where ge...." Asked Yibo.

"Mom asked me to bring some vegetables.....we can take a walk to the shop..." Said Zhan.

"Okay ge...." Said Yibo and they both went out on walk.

"Ahh....these vegetables look fresh...." Said Zhan while looking at them.

"Please pack them...."said Zhan giving some vegetables and paid him too.

"Yibo....you take vegetables here...till I check the next shop..." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded. Zhan walked away.

Yibo took the vegetables and looked around to search for Zhan. As he saw someone dragging him into a narrow alley.

"Zhan ge...." Said Yibo and ran towards him. He reached the narrow alley and saw it was really dark. He looked around as he saw a door there. He entered inside slowly and saw Zhan's hands tied up at his back while two men were standing there. A man picked up a wooden bad and hit Zhan hard with it.

"Zhan ge...." Said Yibo and ran there and grabbed the bat before he can hit Zhan once again. He kicked the man on his stomach and the man fell back.

The other man tried to attack Yibo, but Yibo grabbed his hand and twisted it breaking his bones.

"Ahhh......" Groaned the man in pain.

Yibo punched the man on his face and broke his nose. Yibo was about to approach the other man too but they quickly ran away from there.

"Zhan ge...." Said Yibo with a worried expression and opened Zhan's hand.

"Are you okay..." Asked Yibo as tears welled up in his eyes.

"I am fine Yibo...." Said Zhan and smiled. They both got out of the room and walked back home.

"Yibo....don't tell about all this to mom...she will be worried...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

They went inside their house to their room.

"Zhan ge....open your t shirt..." Said Yibo.

"Why....want to do....umm...something naughty..." Said Zhan grinning.

"Shut up....open...." Said Yibo scolding and Zhan opened his t shirt.

Yibo saw there was a purple bruise on his arm.

"You are hurt...." Said Yibo. He ran to the kitchen and brought a bowl of ice cubes. He applied it slowly on the bruise.

Zhan was staring at Yibo who was taking care of him as a baby. Yibo to a ointment and applied it on the bruise and wrapped it with a bandage.

"Thanks Yibo...." Said Zhan and pecked Yibo on his lips. Yibo just glared at him.

Zhan wore a full shirt so that no one can notice the bandage on his arm. They ate the dinner and came back to the room as Zhan saw Yibo was sitting on the bed while glaring at him.

"What happened Yibo...." Asked Zhan.

"Those were your mens isn't it....who cane to beat you...." Said Yibo.

"Ahh...no...no....not at all....what are you saying Yibo....why will I do so..." Said Zhan nervously.

"Don't lie Zhan ge....I know....tell me the truth....why did you do so...." Said Yibo angrily.

"Okay okay....fine...yes...i gave them money to do so...." Said Zhan.

Flashback
"Listen....you both have to kidnap me first....then beat me....i will give you as much money as you want..." Said Zhan.

"But sir..... Do you really want us to beat you...." Asked the man.

"Yes....and fight with Yibo when he will come to save me....yeah but don't be harsh..." Said Zhan.

At the market
"You both came....come on...grab my mouth....and drag me..." Said Zhan and they nodded and did the same.

"Quick....tie me up...." Said Zhan as he let them tie him up.

"Hey hey....looks like he is here..." Said the man as he heard some voice

"Come on....beat me....why are you standing...." Whispered Zhan in a low voice.

"Are you sure sir...." Asked the man again.

"Yes....and with all your might I don't want it to look fake...." Said Zhan and they hit him as Yibo reached there.

Flashback end

"I thought the fight will take quite a little time....but you scared them enough...." Said Zhan while laughing.

"I don't want you to pity on me like this..." Said Yibo.

"I am not pitting you Yibo......I want to show you....your trueself....that who are you....you fought them so bravely...though they were fake but the injury you caused to them was real...." Said Zhan while smiling. Yibo stared at Zhan.

"Was it necessary to cause pain to yourself because of this...." Said Yibo and slapped Zhan's bruised hand.

"Ahhh....that pains Yibo..." Groaned Zhan.

"Good....that what you deserve...." Said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"Okay sorry.....but don't do something like this again....so stupid...." Said Yibo while looking at Zhan and Zhan nodded.

He hugged Zhan and placed his head on his chest.

"You did so much to bring back my confidence....Thank you....." Said Yibo.

"No need to say it Yibo...." Said Zhan.

"By the way....how are those men....." Asked Yibo.

"They are in hospital.....after your great punches..." Said Zhan while laughing.

"How can you laugh Zhan ge....I am feeling bad now.....they did nothing and I beat them up so much..." Said Yibo.

"Woah....Wang Yibo....who cause trouble to every unknown person is worried...." Said Zhan.

"I sure I am naughty ge....but I am not heartless....and my pranks doesn't hurt people physically...." Said Yibo.

"Ahh...really...ask me...how I fell on ground when you spilled that water in front of my room door...." Said Zhan grinning.

"Ahhh....forget it now...please..." Said Yibo shyly.

"By the way Yibo....how did you found out about all this..." Asked Zhan.

"Ge...I am not so stupid that I don't understand.... You are so strong....how can any normal alpha can tie you up like that....you will just sit there doing nothing....." Said Yibo and Zhan smiled.

"Good thing...that you have a brain..." Said Zhan.

"So.....what do you thought...I don't have....I know....I am very intelligent..." Said Yibo proudly.

"Yes my intelligent baby....sleep now you must be tired....." Said Zhan and wrapped his hand around Yibo's waist and pulled him to sleep.

Yibo and Lanren both gave their exams. Indeed Yibo's exams went very well and that treadmill idea worked because of that Yibo remembered everything during exam and both are free now. While Zhan continued going to his office.

On breakfast table.

"Zhan....why don't you take Yibo to your company....he had not seen it....isn't it...." Said Ziyi.

"Ahh....okay mom...I will..." Said Zhan.

"Yibo....you get ready and wait here....I have some files to arrange..." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

Yibo got ready and was waiting for Zhan.

"What's up buddy...." Said Lanren as he placed his hand over Yibo's shoulder.

"Waiting for your dear hubby...." Asked Lanren.

"What is it...Lanren..." Said Yibo.

"Nothing.....I just want to ask....now that your exams are over....and you are free....so what are you planning on.....like...going on a honeymoon with Zhan ge...." Said Lanren grinning.

"Shut up....what nonsense are you saying Lanren...." Said Yibo.

"What.....isn't it obvious....you both are married....what's so wrong in going to honeymoon....." Said Lanren.

"Lanren......you know already what happens on honeymoon.....isn't it..." Said Yibo.

"Yeah... I do...that is why I am asking you to go..." Said Lanren.

"Lanren....there isn't anything like that between me and Zhan ge......" Said Yibo.

"Yibo.....are you serious....you are still saying this....." Said Lanren.

"It is the truth Lanren....." Said Yibo.

"Come on Yibo.....you both are so close now.....aren't you both physical with each other...." Said Lanren as Yibo remember all tge intimate moments he spent with Zhan.

"We are Lanren.....but that's different......and having sex is a whole different thing..." Said Yibo shyly.

"Gosh Yibo.....I understand you still didn't had sex with him....but at some point you have to start it...isn't it...." Said Lanren.

"I just don't want to Lanren...." Said Yibo.

"Okay.....leave this sex part .....I will not for force you....but atleast you should confess your love to him...." Said Lanren.

"What love....I don't love him....Yeah....i trust him, and we have a good bond too now....but I don't think there is anything like love...."said Yibo.

"Crap Yibo....why are you so stubborn...why can't you understand...." Said Lanren.

"What...." Asked Yibo.

"So you let a person kiss you, touch you, whom you don't even love...." Said Lanren.

"That's not the point Lanren....Zhan ge is a good man....I told you I trust him, he takes care of me...I don't feel I need to protect myself from him that is why I let him do it....." Said Yibo.

"Ohh god.....I never heard such a stupid explanation like this before...."said Lanren.

"Stop over acting...." Said Yibo furrowing his brows.

"Hahhh.....my friend....I will pray to god to give you some brain as soon as possible...." Said Lanren while patting Yibo's shoulder and walked away.

"Hey....you are the one who needs a brain....not me...." Yelled Yibo angrily.

"Yibo...." Said Zhan as he came there. Yibo looked at him and stopped shouting.

"Something wrong..." Asked Zhan and Yibo shook his head in denial.

"Okay then lets go...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded. They walked to the car and got inside.

"What are you carrying in that bag Yibo...." Asked Zhan looking at a bag in Yibo's hand.

"My game and some snacks...." Said Yibo and Zhan chukkled.

"Are you going on a picnic Yibo...." Asked Zhan.

"No....but I don't want to be bored there.....you will get busy with your work....then what will I do to pass my time...." Said Yibo pouting.

"Hmm....fine fine....but no need to carey all this....you will get everything you need there...okay...just tell me..." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"So.....did Lanren said You something...." Asked Zhan.

"No..." Said Yibo while looking out of the window grumpily.

"Come on tell me...." Said Zhan.

"Hah....he said he will pray to god to give me some brain...." Said Yibo.

"What...." Said Zhan while laughing.

"Ahnn.....that's not good.....why are you laughing....shut up...." Said Yibo whining while tossing his legs.

"Why....did he say so...." Asked Zhan trying to control his laugh.

"I am not going to tell you...you laughed at me..." Said Yibo pouting angrily.

"Okay....sorry baby.....i will not laugh promise....now tell me" Said Zhan.

"Because he want me to accept that I love you....and I told him there is nothing like love between us...." Said Yibo. Zhan when heard this felt a little sad.

"I told him I trust you....but he thinks I can't understand it..." Said Yibo pouting.

"It's okay Yibo....." Said Zhan and ruffled Yibo's hair.

"Sometimes it takes a long time for one to understand his feelings....." Said Zhan. Yibo leaned down on the car's seat while thinking about the word feelings he heard from Zhan's mouth.

"What feelings do I have....." Thought Yibo.

So many people where bothered why Zhan's mother called him a beast so let me explain.
As you read people use to taunt Zhan's mother saying Zhan is a beast, so its natural for any mother to get offended if his son is said so but someway those words get stuck in her mind and they are just hard to forget. And when Zhan did something like what other's said before "killing family member" that fear triggers up. At that time one can't fight people but just can vent one's anger on their kids only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 7.2K 29
Zhan is a spoiled and stubborn boy, whose parents are ready to fulfill his each and every demand, but his one demand changed Yibo's life too. (Zhanyi...
129K 8.1K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...
675K 29.3K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
31.1K 2.4K 23
Two strong and independent men, one an omega (Zhan), the other (Yibo), an alpha. Neither one believes in being fated because of their second gender...