Saudade | Loubbie

By carolairdd

🚨 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐒π₯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚π₯π₯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. The world has gotten bigger for the both of them; the fa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Acknowledgements

Chapter Forty Two

1K 47 106
By carolairdd

And when you’re laying on a man's chest but you feel so uncomfortable because he doesn’t say the words or doesn’t touch you or doesn’t smell like the woman your heart belongs to, what will you do? Debbie held her breath as she took the moment - in that midnight, his opal eyes were peeling her skin, but all she wanted to see and unravel were her beautiful cyan blues. While Keanu was entering her, all Debbie felt was that aching, that longing that she had for Lou. His skin now felt a little rough, his fingers didn't fit the spaces of her hands anymore, and his kisses had lost its dulcet taste. With Keanu on top of her, making love to her, all Debbie could think was Lou, roughly fucking her.

"Goodness you taste so fucking nice." Lou growled, her head between Debbie's creamy thighs as she kept lapping her up before she crawled back towards Debbie's face, giving Debbie a kiss, letting her taste herself on her, "What else do you want?" The blonde whispered as she looked into Debbie's fluttering eyes.

Debbie licked her lips as she touched Lou's breasts, "I want you to fuck me, Lou. With your fingers or strap, I don't care." The brunette hissed as she cupped Lou's face for a greedy kiss, "Just fuck me until I cannot take it anymore." She added in a whisper.

The blonde, feeling so bold and devilishly daring gave Debbie a playful smirk. She slowly walked towards the hotel's room drawer where she kept her essentials. Debbie was left on the couch. Her chest heaving up and down as she tried to regain her breathing. She watched as she blonde wore the strap. It hung sexily on her, and Debbie just craved for it even more. She wanted the blonde in her so badly that she opened her legs, showing the blonde her glistening arousal.

"Come here, please." Debbie murmured as she let her fingers went inside her, "God... fuck."

Lou was shocked as she watched Debbie fucking herself. It was a delight to see something straight out of a pornographic movie; Debbie was really something else.  The blonde took her time rubbing lube around the shaft of the toy, her eyes full of fire and lust as she watched Debbie - the brunette on the couch, legs wide apart, eyes closed while fucking herself.

"You're so hot, you know that?" Lou spoke as she came towards Debbie.

"And I am so fucking horny, you know that?" The brunette countered as she got off the couch and pushed Lou to sit down on it, "I want you."

"Come ride me then."

And Debbie didn't need more words. She held the toy as she straddled  Lou, rightfully positioning it towards her core. Lou sat down and watched as Debbie slowly took the toy; the strap sinfully going inside of the brunette with the brunette moaning quitely.

"Nothing beats your cock, Louise. Nothing."

"Kean, stop." Debbie muttered softly as she pushed him off of her.

Despite being shocked, Keanu pulled out his manhood out of his wife as he knelt in front of her, "Baby, what's wrong? Did I hurt you? Was it too rough?" He asked worriedly as he tried to touch her hand.

Debbie shook her head, reached for her discarded robe on the floor before she wore it, "Baby, you didn't hurt me." She smiled, "I'm fine. It's just that..." She sat on the bed as she tried to pinch all of the words hanging on her tongue together.

"What?" Keanu, still so worried and looking so concerned knelt in front of the brunette, "Love, tell me."

The brunette sighed, despite the burning urge to tell her honesty, she couldn't do it now. With a smile, she said, "I am not in the mood. I'm sorry I'm tired, love."

"Oh, it's fine." Keanu smiled as he took her hand and kissed it, "Let's just sleep, love."

"Actually can I just take a walk? I need to clear my mind."

"Do you want me to accompany you? It's midnight."

Debbie fixed her robe before she bent down to kiss him on the lips, "Love, I am fine. You have a meeting tomorrow. Sleep, okay?"

"Okay. I love you."

Debbie smiled, "I love you too." But she knew, deep down in her heart that she did not anymore.

-----

There was moonlight on the ocean. Its glow reflected on the calm water beneath. The wind was sweet and warm - too dulcet for the skin. The curtains on the balcony of Lou's hotel room were dancing freely and there,  behind those cloth was the secret no one should know. The secret hour had finally started and Lou was adamant that she could stand in the darkest corners of Debbie's heart and she would not be afraid; the same with how she was not afraid of the consequences of their clandestine affair anymore.

"Please don't try to kiss Blaire. You'll wake her up."

Debbie moved gently off the bed, "You know you are too protective." She hissed as she stood from the bed and started walking to the couch near the balcony where the blonde was seated.

"Well, it's not being protective. It's a chore putting my baby to sleep." The blonde replied as she gave Debbie a sultry look, "...besides if Blaire is awake, I can't have my time with you."

Debbie drew a smile as she tiptoed towards the blonde. And in a split second, there she was, sitting on Lou's lap, with her hands grazing Lou's chest. The hour was stolen, but the moment was not. After all the heartbreaks, the tears, the longing and the regrets, they both knew they deserved to have that hour. Debbie looked at Lou again, with her eyes too intense and too brown, as if she was telling her all the things that her tongue couldn't utter. The wind whistled and the brunette took Lou's hand, with her own hand trembling and with a certain slow sensuality, she kissed it. The blonde's heart trembled in a slow insomniac pace. The feel of Debbie's lips on the back of her hand was something she couldn't put into words - all she knew was that she held Debbie's head and cradled her in between her arms and on her chest. And on that stolen hour, Lou held Debbie as if tomorrow she would be gone; she held Debbie as if she knew, every flesh and bone of the woman she loved would be turned into dust. Lou held Debbie like how the moon held their secret and she wished, deep in her heart, that she could hold Debbie like that, with no borders, no curtains anymore.

"Are we evils?"

The silence was broken when Debbie looked up. Her voice sounded so much as if she gathered all the worries in the universe. Lou paused and took her in. Are they evils? The blonde didn't know the answer to that, yet she gave Debbie a smile as she held her chin.

"People are all evils, love. Some are just way too evil. And some are just..." She shook her head, her mind cinching all the right words to say, "...just like us."

"If only I didn't give up, didn't left then we wouldn't have to live like runaway felons. I'm sorry, babe. I am just so --"

Debbie stopped shaking her head when Lou put a finger on her lips. The glow and the warmth seeping out of Lou's eyes was enough to calm Debbie's whole shaking existence. In Lou, Debbie settled; in her, she found the peace - the remedy of the chaos she herself created. Lou shook her head at her, her point finger still on Debbie's lips. The brunette fell silent, but the longer she stared at Lou's eyes, the stronger the urge of her tears to get out and slowly, with Lou staring at her, Debbie's tears fell.

"It's all in the past." The blonde spoke softly before she placed a sweet peck on the crying brunette on her lap, "Don't punish yourself."

"I've hurt you." Debbie replied as she wiped her tears with the back of her hand, "I am the reason why we are like this. I don't want to keep you in secrecy, Louise. You deserve to be flaunted. The universe deserves to know that we belong to each other." She sobbed, taking Lou's hand before pressing it against her chest, "They deserve to know that it's you and me. That it's us."

"You can't divorce him right here, right now. Wait until we'll get back to US."

"I'm just so sorry, baby." Debbie cried, her hand coming to caress Lou's cheek before she leaned her forehead against Lou's, with her eyes closed, she added, "I'm so sorry for always fucking us up. I don't think I deserve you. I don't think I --"

Lou cut her off by bringing her face back to stare at her, "Debs, baby, listen..." The blonde started as she looked at Debbie's eyes, into her lips and back to the brunette's soulful orbs, "You deserve me. You deserve every bit of my flesh, my bones. Every fiber of my body and every ounce of my soul aches for you." And when Lou spit those words, it was when her long-kept tears started falling bits by bits, "You deserve me. Every bit of me. And I don't care, baby. I don't care if I am just your mistress, your clandestine lover, your secret. I love you so much that I am willing to be kept so long as I get to have you. I just love you so much and I don't care now. I don't care if all I have are the pieces of you that he spared. I don't care if all I have is a tiny speck of you."

Under the golden rays of the midnight moon, with the calm ocean eavesdropping the vulnerabilities of them both, Debbie didn't need to hear more. On Lou's lap, she claimed the blonde's lips in a scorching kiss. The kiss that deduced all the whats ifs tattooed on the deepest corners of their bones. Debbie's hands slowly, very slowly undid the tie of her own robe and when her robe fell hanging on the lap of Lou, there she sat, on the lap of her ex-wife turned mistress, naked in her full glory.

"I love you, Louise. And I don't care now too." Debbie whispered as she gradually opened Lou's robe with her eyes still locked with the blonde's cyan blue eyes, "I love you that the atheist in me would like to believe that you are God's gift for me."

"I love you, Debs. More than I have ever loved you before. I love you more than my life."

In that stolen hour, with their bodies dancing together in synch, Lou knew that Debbie was her home; that the brunette was the warmth that she would always run to; that Debbie was the rest she couldn't afford losing and that Debbie was the woman she couldn't imagine leaving.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 172 14
Debbie x Lou I got some of the inspiration for this from the movie of course. But I also have to credit @heistwife they wrote a story based on the mo...
6.9K 191 37
[AU] Coming out is easier when you've got someone by your side. At least that's how the hyper-private Lou Miller sees it. When her publicist suggest...
1M 28.8K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...
5.5K 260 11
gxg readerxcateblanchett *Cate is not married and does not have children for story purposes only. I will be writing a story based o...