I've Just Seen A Face 💕Paul...

By groovy-lennon

Just when Paul thought he had it all in life, young Victoria Taylor comes to prove him wrong. Paul is forced... More

Victoria
Chapter 1 "Following a dream"
Chapter 2 "New York"
Chapter 3 "I like you, Paul"
Chapter 4 "Stop"
Chapter 5 "Double surprise"
Chapter 6 "Virgin"
Chapter 7 "The first one"
Chapter 8 "I think I'm in love"
Chapter 9 "Following you"
Chapter 10 "I moan your name"
Chapter 11 " I love you, Victoria"
Chapter 12 "I choose her"
Chapter 13 "A trap"
Chapter 14 "True love"
Chapter 15 "Our new home"
Chapter 16 "Bathtub confessions"
Chapter 17 "Adoption?"
Chapter 18 "I fucked my little sister"
Chapter 19 "I've got a crush on Vicky too"
Chapter 20 "Prisoner of love"
Chapter 21 "They're all gone"
Chapter 22 "Beatle kidnap"
Chapter 23 "The night before"
Chapter 24 "You're going to lose that girl?"
Chapter 25 "Paul"
Chapter 26 "On John's bed"
Chapter 27 "Finally"
Chapter 28 "John's girl"
Chapter 29 "Three no-way"
Chapter 30 "John in the middle"
Chapter 31 "A taste of Paul"
Chapter 32 "Only you"
Chapter 33 "The world is treating me bad"
Chapter 34 "You Really Got a Hold On Me"
Chapter 35 "Ex-Girlfriend"
Chapter 36 "Mummy's favorite Beatle"
Chapter 37 "She's back"
Chapter 38 "It's her only"
Chapter 39 "Michelle Ma Belle"
Chapter 40 "Babysitters"
Chapter 41 "Breastfeeding"
Chapter 42 "No Other Love Will Ever Do"
Chapter 43 "Three of us"
Chapter 44 "Let the world know"
Chapter 45 "It's the girls"
Chapter 46 "We love you, Paul"
Chapter 47 "The girl in the alley"
Chapter 49 "Forever"
Final Chapter "The Perfect Ending"

Chapter 48 "Wife"

75 5 0
By groovy-lennon

Victoria's POV.

Love is amazing. Love can make people change. John is in love. Finally he is in love. Who knew? I'm so happy for him. I sense it. I'm still not sure it won't bring one or two problems to face, but in the end, it's all worth it when you are with the person you love.

John brought his girl over so we could all meet her. She didn't look very young as we thought she would look. She looked older than 15 for sure, but what do I know? Everyone thought I was in my 20s when I met Paul.

"Nice to meet you, Samantha" I say as I shake the girl's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Victoria. What a pretty baby!" She smiled as she looked down on Michelle on my arms.

"Thank you" Paul giggled.

"You are so pretty too! John was right" Sophie told her.

We would think it was going to be awkward knowing Sophie is John's ex, but it wasn't really. They remain very good friends.

"Thank you!" She blushed.

"How old are you, Samantha?" Paul asked her. Just like that. As casual as he could be.

"And you couldn't ask Vicky that particular question when you met her? Really?" John glared at him.

George and Ringo exploded in laughter.

"Well,"

"It's okay, Johnny" She laughed too. "I'm seventeen"

"There you go" George grinned.

"I think we're going to be best friends" I winked at her.

"I'm thinking the same. We needed a third girl" Sophie smirked. "We need a girls night soon"

"Very soon!" I joked.

"That sounds great, ladies, I'll love to come to the girl sleepover too" Ringo joked "But who's going to tell Brian about this?"

"Oh it won't be a problem. People love Vicky already" John said.

"Yes, they may love Vicky, but we're talking about you and Samantha" George said.

"I get your point" He replied.

"It's the same thing" I said. "I was afraid it could turn out to be a difficult time as well, but... not now y'know? Love always wins in the end. Look at me and Paul" I said as I grabbed Paul's hand. He looked at me sweetly. I'm sure Brian will understand"

"I believe that too" Samantha had that spark on her eyes. I've seen it on Paul, and I think he has seen it on me too. It's love.

"I'm glad you do" I smiled.

"And oh! I was telling John I'll like to throw a party next week, and I want you all there. I really want it to be huge" She said excitedly.

"We'll gladly accept your invitation!" George chuckled.

"What are we celebrating?" Ringo asked.

"My eighteenth birthday" She grinned.

"Your birthday is next week?" John asked.

"Ohh okay" Paul laughed. "Today we learned love can beat anything, and that John's intelligence is musical only"

"You still love me more than you love your wife" He joked.

Wife. That sounds pretty.

                                   ********************************************************

"So what do you think of John's new girl" Paul asked as he brushed his teeth on the bathroom.

"I like her"

"I do too, yeah she's safe"

"Safe?" I laughed.

"Yes, not dangerous like Sophie was at the beginning" He laughed so hard he spit toothpaste on the mirror.

"You're so mean, Paulie!" I kept laughing. "You better not mention that in front of Sophie or Samantha" I shook my head.

"I guess I should try not to" He said before he continued to rinse "Now..." He walked to me slowly and grabbed me by the waist. "Is Michelle sleeping?"

"Yes, she is"

"Okay, you think she will wake up for the next two hours?"

"I don't think so, Paulie. Why you ask?" I chuckled.

"I was thinking we should have some Paulie and Vicky time" He bit on his lip as he tried not to giggle, but couldn't. He was trying to be sexy, but his silliness was winning.

"Okay" I laughed quietly.

"What's so funny, huh?"

"You!" I said before I pecked his mint-tasty lips.

"Well you know what I'm trying to do here" He murmured on my ear. He knows that never fails to make me shiver.

"You don't even need to make an effort" I said quickly before I grabbed his face, and began kissing him. I guided him to bed without taking my hands off his body. I pushed him to the bed. He wasn't expecting to be the one being dominated. I pulled down those unnecessary pajama pants, and started teasing him by running my tongue through his pelvis.

"Oh come on! Lower that tongue a bit..." He moaned. He tried bringing my head down to his cock with both hands, but I backed off.

"Not yet" I grinned.

I just love to tease.

"Come on, Vick... you're almost there..." He squirmed a little as I was getting closer to the cock. "Suck it, dear..." He was begging now.

"Not yet" I repeated before I planted little kisses on his lower abdomen.

"Noo, you, bad girl" He said as he grabbed my head again, and started thrusting into my mouth...

I was gagging like crazy because I'm not used to that deep throat thing lately, but hell he was enjoying it.

"That tongue swirling inside is the death of me!" He pulled on my hair a little. He kept rocking his hips against my face a little more until he decided it was time to switch. "Why don't you ride me like you do, dear?"

"I..." I started laughing. I don't know why I found the scene very funny.

"What?" He asked so innocently.

"Nothing" I chuckled as I got on top of him, and started grinding on his crotch slowly.

"Fuck! I forgot you like to tease" He squeezed his eyes shut.

"Sorry" I giggled.

"Come on, baby, let me get down there..." He said in a low voice as he rubbed my clit through the already wet fabric of my underwear.

"Why the rush?" I giggled again as I put my index finger on his lips. His breathing was turning heavier.

"Let me get inside you..." He gripped on my thighs, and pushed his hips against me one more time.

"Okay..." I grinned. "Oh no, I think Michelle's crying in the other room" I lied. I was just reaching another level of teasing.

"Oh noooo, please not now" Paul closed his eyes.

"She's not. I'm just messing with you " I laughed.

"Oh you did not!"

I gasped. Actually it hurt a little. Paul had gotten inside me with no warming. Just like that. He had pulled my underwear to the side from beneath my robe. He was fast!

I bit on my lip hard; I didn't want to moan because it was part of the teasing too.

"You know you want to, dear..." He moaned as he closed his eyes again.

"Nah-ah" I shook my head. He was killing me in pleasure with every thrust, and I had to hold it in.

I was losing anyway, so when he started rubbing on my clit with his thumb, I totally lost it.

"Oh god-yes!" I screamed.

"I know, I know" He let out a brief laugh.

I started sweating... like really sweating like a pig.

He kept going faster and faster.

"FUCK IT'S COMING!" I screamed.

I knew that was going to happen; I knew I was going to squirt all over his face, and I didn't care.

"That's my girl" He chuckled with his face all wet.

"I guess... it's my turn to make you cum, Paulie"

"You already did, my love" He winked

"What...?"

"I did it along with you" He sighed

"Did you" I smirked.

"Yes" He giggled.

"Of course you did, you naughty boy" I said as I lay my head on his chest. He started stroking my hair as he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, Vicky. You are perfect, dear" He said quietly. He was slowly falling asleep.

"I am perfect for you only" I closed my eyes.

"Vicky...I can't wait to marry you"

"You want to marry me?" I asked him quietly as I sat up.

I always knew for sure Paul wanted me in his life forever, but the word "Marriage" had never been unspoken before. Probably because I'm very young, but still.

"Yes, didn't you know?" He sat up too. Those eyes simply look even more beautiful when he asks a question.

"I think I did..." I looked down a bit shy.

"Why are you shy?" He smiled at my shyness as he put a hair strand behind my ear.

"It's 'cause I can't wait to marry you too" I looked up at him. "In fact, I want to confess that sometimes, I catch myself overthinking about this being only a dream, and I'm so afraid to wake up. I made the right choice to never give up on you, Paulie"

"I feel the same way about it too..." He took my hand gently. "I daydream too about our future together" He blushed.

"Really?" I didn't expect that. I sort of felt bad that I haven't done it yet. I believe it's because I've always been a soul living the present fully.

"Yes, us... living far, far, far away in the fields. With our children running around. We could have lots of pets too"

I stared at those eyes again. How is it possible to love someone this much? I don't even need to know, as long as we're together forever.

"I love you, Paul McCartney. I love you..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 770 27
A young actress is handpicked to be in the famous movie, not expecting anything more than a boost in her acting career she gains the attention of a...
3.2K 88 13
Y/N is married to George Harrison, but on the night of her wedding someone shows her that he can change her life forever.
35.2K 896 19
When Paul McCartney finds Annabelle, a quiet toddler, will he ever find her parents? Will Paul become more than just Annie's temporary Guardian?
3.4K 35 39
The Ballad Of Ringo & Claire...