Beach Baby

By darkromancelol

š€š”š‹šŽš‘š€ š‰š€šƒš„ šŒš€šƒšƒš„š is a 18-year-old single mother. She is nice, caring, a wonderful mom. She... More

introduction & aesthetics
chapter 1 | target
chapter 2 | beach
chapter 3 | coffee
chapter 4 | sleepover
chapter 5 | brother
chapter 6 | party
chapter 7 | fight
chapter 8 | drink
chapter 9 | hang out
chapter 10 | truth
chapter 11 | nightmare
chapter 12 | clingy
chapter 13 | packing
chapter 14 | we're here
chapter 15 | dare
chapter 16 | talk
chapter 17 | prank
chapter 18 | games
chapter 19 | mommy
chapter 20 | boyfriend
chapter 21 | carnival
chapter 22 | sick
chapter 23 | hospital
chapter 24 | bowling
chapter 25 | reading
chapter 26 | jealous
chapter 27 | knees
chapter 28 | date
chapter 29 | sir
chapter 30 | mother
chapter 31 | food
chapter 32 | cabin
chapter 33 | cramps
chapter 34 | strip
chapter 35 | cheater
chapter 36 | clogged
chapter 37 | snowboarding
chapter 38 | fight
chapter 39 | bookstore
chapter 40 | reward
chapter 41 | crying
chapter 42 | anguished
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 44 | arcade
chapter 45 | confrontation
chapter 46 | grateful
chapter 47 | bathroom
chapter 48 | surprise
chapter 49 | bump
chapter 50 | icecream
chapter 51 | candy
chapter 52 | question
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 53 | gender
chatper 54 | mood
chapter 55 | sore
chapter 56 | birth
chapter 57 | Laila
chapter 58 | crazy
chapter 59 | engagment
chapter 60 | roots
epilogue
bonus chapter

chapter 43 | head

44.6K 979 810
By darkromancelol

☁︎︎

Nap.

After Aulora talked to her stupid ass mom we took a nap.

I'm woken up abruptly to a warm mouth wrapped around my dick tightly.

I look down and see Aulora under the blanket as her head bobs back and fourth on my erection.

I throw my head back as my breath halts in my throat.

She continues to move her head as she swipes her tongue across the tip causing me to groan lowly.

"Fuck," I cry out as a fist her hair into a makeshift ponytail.

I start thrusting into her mouth as she gags and her eyes water.

Don't worry I give her consent to wake me up like this and Laila is in her crib.

"Oh god," I moan out as she hollows her cheeks causing the pit in my stomach to tighten.

She wraps her hand around the part she can't fit in her mouth as she strokes and bobs her head in a rhythm that drives me insane.

I tighten my grip on her hair as I fuck her mouth quickly trying to chase my high.

Tears run down her face while she looks at me as I hit the back of her throat roughly.

I keep pushing her face further making her gag but making me moan.

Aulora moves her tongue over my tip again while her nails dig into my thighs as I roughly chase my high.

As I continue to fuck her face she lets her teeth graze the side of my dick sending me over the edge.

Waves of pleasure rack through my body as my breathing picks up I come all in her mouth.

She swallows it all before pulling herself up and looking at me as she wipes her mouth.

"What was that for?," I say breathlessly as I try to suck in the breath she knocked out of me.

How is she so good at that?

"When you stood up for me against my mom I made a mental note to suck you off because it was hot and I appreciated it," she says and lays beside me.

"I'm very grateful that you made that mental note," I say as I press my lips to hers in a heated kiss as my tongue dives into her mouth quickly.

Our tongues battle for dominance which I win as she moans onto the kiss.

I pull away and peck her lips once more before cuddling her up to me.

"What are we doing today?," she asks me and I stare down at her.

She has tear stains on her face.

The only time I like to see that is when she is gagging on me.

"What ever you want to do," I say to her and she smiles at me happily.

"I want to visit your mom again because I need some motherly support right now," she says with a sad smile.

"My mother loves you so I'm sure that would be no issue for her," I say to her and she smiles.

"Well I need to go get ready and so do you," she says as she gets up and walks over to the bathroom.

I quickly get ready into a hoodie and jeans per usually and do my hygiene routine.

Aulora comes out with her hair in a ponytail and I cute outfit.

She's so cute and she's always so fucking beautiful.

Her outfit:

(Choose you what you wish!)

Her ass looks so good in those pants and it's making it hard to breath.

"Okay I'm ready," she says as she sprays her perfume.

"Okay, want to help me get Laila ready?," I ask her and she nods her head.

We turn to her closet to pick her a outfit.

Her outfit:

(Choose what you want!)

We get her in some cute overalls and I swear I want more kids because this is so cute.

"Do you want more kids?," I ask her and she turns to me.

"No I don't," she says.

I frown.

I want more kids but she doesn't want anymore and I want to be with her forever.

"I'm messing with you. I want so many more of these little things," she says as she pinched Laila's chubby cheeks.

I sigh in relief before putting Laila on my hip as Aulora gets all the things she needs to leave the house.

I'm glad we're going to my moms maybe she can give us some advice because I'm as heartbroken as Aulora.

I grab my stuff and then walk to the car with Laila.

I put my stuff into the car then strap Laila into her seat and Aulora gets in the passenger seat.

"I love you," I say to her and she smiles.

"I love you," she says back.

When we get there I'm going to invite our friend over since my mom doesn't care and we need some friends around.

We drive to her house and make it there pretty quickly before getting out.

We walk to the door and ring the doorbell as I hold Laila.

It literally takes two seconds before my mom answers the door with a bright smile.

"MY BABIES," she screams as she pulls Aulora into a big hug and kisses her face a bunch of times.

She turns to me and Laila and gives me a hug and kisses Laila's face all over.

"I'm so happy to see you guys," she says as she ushers us into the door.

We happily walk inside and sit on the couch as I let Laila crawl on the floor.

"Come to grandma," My mom says happily as Laila crawls to her.

I look to Aulora to gauge her reaction but she just smiles at them and doesn't mind the name.

"So what brings y'all here?," she asks as she holds Laila.

"My mom pretty much filed for custody of Laila because she thinks I'm neglecting her," Aulora says and my mom gasps.

"She's the most loved baby I've ever seen and you are the best mom to her. If I could have some words with this woman I would," she says angrily as she holds Laila.

"We did have words with her and she didn't even care she just brushed it off and blamed me for getting pregnant," Aulora says annoyed.

After that the door rings and I open it to see all our friends walking in.

All the couples are holding hands and it's pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Everyone finds a seat.

"What's wrong Aulora why are you tearing up?,"sam asks worriedly.

"My mom is trying to take Laila from me," she says as she sounds heartbroken.

She gets up and walks to me before sitting on my lap as she wraps her arms around my neck and puts her face in my neck.

I rub her back lightly and kiss her head.

"What?," Greyson asks angrily.

"Why would she even do that to you?," Delilah asks curiously.

"She thinks that Aulora neglects Laila," I say and they all roll their eyes at that.

"You're literally the most devoted parent ever so I don't know where she got that from," Elias says.

I nod my head at them.

She lightly kissed my neck before pulling her face out of it and looking at everyone.

"Thank you," she says with a light smile before sitting sideways on my lap and laying her head on my chest.

"Ow," my mom whispers as Laila bites her finger.

"Yes don't put your fingers in her mouth because she will bite and it really hurts," Aulora mumbles.

"She stole my finger I didn't give it to her," my mom says as she stares at Laila.

"So what do you guys want for lunch today," Charlotte smiles as she sets Laila on the floor who crawls to Lorenzo.

Lorenzo just waves at her.

She tries to climb on his lap and he just stares at her in confusion.

"She wants you to hold her," I say.

"O-okay," he says and picks her up by his hand under her armpits he holds her infront of him and stares at him.

She's just dangling there.

"I meant against your chest," I say.

He moves her and sits her on his lap with her back against his chest as she stares at everyone.

"W-hat does b-b-baby w-want?," he asks me confused

"She wants you to hold her," Aulora says to him and he just nods his head.

☁︎︎

☁︎︎

Awkward.

It's pretty awkward when Nalani keeps looking at me like she wants to talk to me.

I get up off of Kais lap and walk over to her.

"Can we talk?," I ask her nicely and she nods her head.

"Sure," she says and gets up before walking to the dining room as I walk with her.

We stand against the counter as she starts talking.

"Why did you flip me off during that game? I didn't think I did anything to you," she says.

"My brother told me what happened between y'all. I just didn't like how you played him," I try not to let my voice hint at my anger.

"I didn't mean to. I truly thought I liked him but I didn't know I would fall in love with Amelia," she says as she looks at me.

"You didn't have to have sex with him and flirt with him if you didn't have the intention of being in a relationship with him," I say with a shrug.

"You're right but I didn't mean to string him along like that," she says.

"Well I think you should sit down with him and apologize because no one deserves to be treating like that and I'm not just saying that because it's my brother," I say to her and she nods her head.

"Are we good? I missed my bestfriend," she smiles sadly as she says that.

I nod my head and hug her tightly.

"So how are you with what's going on?," she's asks me curiously.

"It's truly upsetting that my mom would do this to me. But, if I have to I'm willing to fight for my baby," I say to her and she nods.

"I don't understand why she would want to take your baby from you. You are the best mom ever you don't deserve that," she says.

"Well, my mother is crazy and only loves herself and Greyson," I say angrily and she nods.

"I noticed but I didn't want to say it out looks to offend you or your mom," she says and I laugh at that.

"She wouldn't admit it but it really shows that she liked him more then me," I say with a shrug.

I hug her once more before walking out of the kitchen and back to Kais lap.

"Do you want to go to a arcade today so we can't take our mind off things," I ask him and he rapidly nods his head.

We tell everyone we're leaving before we get into the car and make our way to the arcade.

With Laila of course.

This is going to be so much fun!

☁︎︎

Here chapters 43!

I wrote the blow job like you all were requesting bc I'm a firm believer in never robbing your readers. ;)

I love Miguel's music so fucking much. Banana clip is superior.

I'm so fucking tired and my whole body hurts from moving a bunch boxes into my house with no help in 102° weather. I thought I was gonna die. Just to wake up the next few days to do it again while taking care of baby. 🙄

You guys are so funny in the comments of last chapter. That chapter was so hard to write. It is never the victims fault.

I'm so exited to write Lorenzo's and Oliver's story like you have no idea.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy the chapter. See you next chapter. I love you -addyson <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 7.3K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
3.1M 78.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
18.9M 586K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...