Prince's Oath

By Ruellecharlotte

This a about a girl that was rejected by her mate of her pack. After that she was made into a omega of the pa... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Author note
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Author note
33

25

2.4K 57 1
By Ruellecharlotte

Theodore -

Returning home, in New York with my little mate by my side made the place much better in my view.

I never thought that I would find my mate, given the age I am. She must be 18 years by the looks of it.

" Artemis. I never asked your age?"

" Oh. I am bit to be 18." She said

Making me to tell my beta to get all of the information on her. So I don't miss anything special when it comes to my little wolf.

" Come. You must be tired" I say grabbing her hand while walking to our room.

When entering the room I watch as she looked around the whole room. Like she was taking it all in. She is truly beautiful. I make my way to the bathroom, leaving the bathroom door open. I start to take off my clothes, knowing what I am doing. I mean, she will see me naked soon enough.

I hear a grasp knowing it came from my little mate. Facing her I call out to her.

" Why don't you join me?"

" Huh?" She looked confused but so cute

" You heard me love." I say looking into her eyes. She said nothing to me but she never broke eye contact with me.

I started to take off her clothes slowly waiting if she would stop me. But she did not. And I was getting excited on seeing her body in front of me. That her body will, is mine forever. Mine to hold, love and anything else I wanted.

Lastly my mate stood in her underwear and bra. I take each part off of her. She covered herself up, I lowly growl at that. I take her arms and remove them from her chest.

" Never cover yourself in front of me." I say lowly while looking at her in the eye.

She simply nodded and I grabbed her hips and walked to the shower. Turning on the shower getting the water just right I started to clean her first. Where things lead to one thing to another and I sealed my lips onto hers. The kiss was hot to the touch. Being by her, being near her send pleasure and possessiveness that was deep inside me. I deepen the kiss pinning her to the shower wall, I was getting carried away along with my wolf but I did not care.

But I needed to control myself. I want her first time to be special. I pull myself away with much distaste. Trying to get control of myself and my wolf so I don't lose control and hurt her.

We finish the shower and we hop out getting into some comfortable clothes well Artemis had to use some of mine which I don't mind. But I will have to take her shopping for clothes of her own.

Walking over to the bed getting comfortable about to close my eyes I see Artemis still standing near the bed. I get up a bit and crawl over the bed and pull her onto me and I station myself in my spot while Artemis was on my chest.

" Sleep my dear. You must be tried."

" Good night" I hear her say lowly. Making me smile when I heard her voice. And soon enough my eyes started to close. It was better to get some sleep now because I am going to need it later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 128K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
223K 7.2K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...
180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
1.1M 33.7K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...