33

Aurora -

It has been 7 months since Jasper spoke in the diner of his house when he gave away the last of his daughters. During and after that everyone moved on.

The princesses had to leave with their chosen mates. Some were happy and some were not. Since the girls were gone Jasper and Erin put everything on them. Jasper started to look for females for his sons within the pack first.

So far each of the princes were paired with their chosen mates even my sons. I find it crazy sometimes how fast live goes by. My boys are no longer boys but they are men now. And they need less than before and that is okay. I can spend all of the extra time with Castiel.

Over those 7 months of peace I got into routine of garden's just to pass the time when and if Castiel was busy. Having just me and Castiel in our house is a weird feeling to say the least. But it is a feeling that me have to get used to, at times I see Castiel looking at the rooms where our sons used to be. Where I think he wants them to come back home but they can not, they have their own lives now.

Between the both of us we make more time for each other. But of late Castiel has been strange lately and I am a little worried. Even when I see my sons outside in the town they look like they are hiding something.

Same goes for Jasper and Erin. All know that I hate surprises. What are they planning?

--------

Castiel -

"Is everything getting ready?"

" Yes prince. Almost everything is ready."

" Almost?"

" Just waiting for the flowers prince"

I sigh and I move passed one of the omegas. I want everything to perfect for tonight. I want this to be special for Aurora.

" Relax brother. Even you are making nervous. Everything will be fine." Jasper said

" Where's Erin..."

" going to Aurora, to get her ready".

" Oh shit. I am very nervous Jasper I- " I was cut off my Jasper hitting the back of my head.

" Get a hold of yourself man. Relax. This is supposed be a great night. Stop stressing." Jasper said

Nodding my head yes. I need to calm down.

-----------

Aurora -

Seeing Erin coming into my house with a huge grin on her face making me wonder what she did or has planned.

But before I could speak she took me to my bathroom saying that I needed to get ready. That we have some special guest coming to the pack. She helped with my hair and with the dress.

" Erin, why is the dress white?"

" Because it will look good for tonight's event. Now hurry up".

I put on the dress and Erin did the back and once I put on the shoes I was ready.

Erin took me outside, she took me to her house but not inside.

I look at her wondering what she was doing. She pulled me behind the house where I saw every pack member in the back yard of Jasper's house. The whole backyard was decorated with lights, flowers, and an arch with a priest standing under the arch. I scan the whole crowd where my eyes landed on Castiel standing under the arch.

I turned to face Erin.

" Happy anniversary. Now get there to marry your mate again".

Walking slowly to the music that played in the back. My eyes never leaving Castiel, when I got close enough I could see tears coming down his face. Making me cry as well. Once I reached him he took my hands into his.

The priest started to say his words. But I could not hear a word he said.

" Now if you have any vows that you would like say" the priest spoke

Aurora went first. Then Castiel.

Aurora's vows made Castiel burst tears like a mad man. Aurora wiped his face to help him out. The whole pack that watched on had tears going down their faces.

" Aurora. Never in my life I thought that I would get someone like you. You have been their with me, for me over the years. And there has never been a dull moment in our lives.

You opened your heart to me. You gave me all of your trust and 6 sons. Many years ago when you were feeling low. I made promise to you, that no matter what happens, no matter what the future would turn out to be. I promised you that I will love you, keep you safe, make you happy. That I made that oath to you in your low moment. That nothing will stop me from loving you, until my last breath. As you are my life, my soul, my love"

Aurora was crying her soul out from the words of Castiel.

" And tonight I made another oath to you. 50 more years together."

Aurora laughed and others as well.

" With the vows that had been spoke. Prince Castiel you may kiss the bride"

Castiel wasted to no time. He pulled Aurora close to him and he kissed her was all of his passion. Everyone cheered and whistled at the renewed union of Castiel and Aurora.

While in each others arms, Castiel spoke up only for Aurora to hear.

" 50 more years. What do say?"

" 50 more years. I can not wait."

" I love you" Castiel said

" And I love you" Aurora said

Castiel and Aurora joined hands walking down the aisle from the back yard. Everyone followed after them heading inside for the feast.

50 more years is the oath that Castiel made to Aurora and both kept their promise.

(Aurora's dress)

THE END !!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

please let me know what you think.

And thank you.

The next book will focus on the children of the king Jasper and Queen Erin and the Prince Castiel and Princess Aurora.