26

Theodore -

I was able to get a few hours of sleep before my beta came into my rooms waking me put with such a force I almost bit his hand.

" Woah there Alpha I come in peace. Just wanted to let you know about the business".

I cut him off.

" Not here. My office now" I said trying to be very quiet. Carefully putting Artemis down on the bed and covering her up. I turn to see my beta looking at her. And for my taste a little to long for my liking. I gave a low growl and he bowed his head showing submission to me. He walks backwards out of the room with head down. Good.

I get myself dressed into one of my many suits I have. And leave the room without waking Artemis up. I walk into my home office where my beta is already sitting down on the couch. Which my beta is followed by gamma and my delta's with my best soldiers that I can count on more than anything. At least two will be needed for today's events.

I take my seat on my desk.

" Alright. Let is get started, let's start with pack issues than we can turned to the other world."

" Yes Alpha" all said

We got started on the pack work. What was the pack issues in each member that made an report. To pack lands lines, complaints, money transfers, the list was endless of the pack. But then when we finished pack issues, we had to turn our attentions to the other world. This world is the illegal world. Where I am the head of the new york mafia families.

Where it came to me from hard work, blood and tears. Checking the time I saw that it was now 9 am, getting a strong scent of my mate telling me that she is close by to me. And hopefully she will be happy what I have planned for her.

" good morning my dear" I kiss her sweet lips

She takes her seat and I can see her cheeks turn red from what I just did.