11

Castiel -

Since I was back home, I had my duties that a "prince" has to do. And my brother commanded me to do what he wants.

Other than that I remained calm because of Aurora. She is my everything, and her dates for the pregnancy is going smoothly. I can not wait for the birth of my son. When I have free time I am with Aurora, during that time we think of names but we can not pick one.

Leaving the office I head to my brother. Wanting to go to my house that I bought when I left years ago. There are some things that I want to pack up and bring back. There are some things that Aurora would want. Just want to give my brother a heads up that I was leaving with or without his permission.

And of course my brother had to send 7 warriors with me. Making me roll my eyes, I can take of myself. Whatever. Knowing that Aurora would be safe while I am gone for a few hours getting those things. At least that is what I thought.

-----

Catherine -

Watching my brother leave the house. I knew that " Rogue" would be alone. This was my chance to get rid of her. Yes I now know that the bitch is human. But I do not care, she has to go. She is not good for my brother and never will be. Someone like Grace is perfect for my brother. Castiel just needs a little push in the right direction.

And I am more than happy to give that to him. I make my way out of my room trying to smell the human cross bred in my home.

I come to a full stop seeing her walking slowly about to go down the stairs. I saw my chance, I used my speed to push her down the stairs. I don't watch to see her go down the stairs because the less I know, no one will think it was me.

Hopefully when she landed on the ground of the stairs, that child goes. There is no way that baby is my brother's. No way.

If my brother won't choose Grace than I might have to pick someone else. More so that I can get along with. Where we can talk about the same things and go shopping. All that and more.

-----

Aurora -

When I felt being pushed from behind and was about to go down the stairs I was stopped. I look up to see who stopped me from falling down the stairs. Confused on who he is, I ask him his name.

" Um, thank you. What's your name?" I ask

" Lysander"

" Aurora."

" Oh I know. Castiel told me everything about you. And me being me had to meet you. And I am grateful that I got here in time"

" Yes. Me too. Thank you."

" Don't worry. The Alpha already knows what happen here and you should tell Castiel."

Lysander said to Aurora while pointing up to the ceiling where there are cameras.

" I will. Again thank you".

" My pleasure." Lysander said

Lysander and I parted each other and I carefully walked down the stairs looking over my shoulder just in case. Slowly getting to the kitchen for some lunch that I made myself, just some simple gilled cheese. After I was done I washed my plate about to leave the kitchen where Catherine walked in. When she saw me she froze for a split second with shock then her face turned into disgust. Her eyes never leaving me as she moved around in the kitchen.

She finally took her place at the table I was about to leave when another unknown woman came in. She was dressed horribly, and wearing a pound of make up on her face. Seriously caked up, and the clothes were not really clothes. She was not covered up where she needed to be. I was not going to stay around any longer, I went back up to the room still looking over my shoulder.

I might be human but I will still keep my unborn child safe, even if it is from his aunt.

Once in the room I lay on the bed, becoming very tired. Just wanting to close my eyes for a rest. As I closed my eyes all I wanted for Castiel to return to me as fast as possible.