ยซ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉยป- ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ...

By HaikyuuTraashh

guys ik the story is super cringy and funky i wrote this like three years ago, dejen me en paz๐Ÿ™ just bare w... More

Your Majesty [1]
Stop crying [2]
Don't Touch Her [3]
Slenderman [4]
Yams? [5]
Beautiful [6]
Pissed off [7]
Friends? [8]
Six o'clock [9]
Scarying myself {10}
YANDERE YAMS STORY IS OUT~
Spooky {11}
Crushing? {12}
Toaster bath {13}
Reconnecting {14}
Home {15}
Punishment {16}
Missing {17}
No {18}
Why {19}
Tears {20}
Detectives {21}
Interrogations {22}
His Story {23}
The Calm Before a Storm {24}
Predator and Prey {25}
Eyes {26}
why {27}
A Kiss (?) {28}
glass {29}
guilt {30}
decisions {31}๏ฟผ
option A
option C
option D
option D epilogue.
a.n !

option B

931 12 5
By HaikyuuTraashh

I can't do anything.
I'm dead if I make a sound.

You squeezed your eyes shut, holding back tears as you could hear the men outside starting to make their way back to their car.

"There's no one here" one of them sighed, their voices fading away.

No
Break in the door
Please 

You felt like crying.

Your last hope was steadily walking back towards their car and driving away.

"Finally...." Tsukishima let out a sigh, he looked dawn at you and lowered the knife. "Let's go upstairs." he smiled and stood up, holding you up to do the same.

You let out heavy tears as he guided you to the room.

You lay on the bed, curling up like a small toddler, crying.

He walked over to the side of the room rummaged through the bags, didn't grab anything, and made his way to bed. He laid in front of you, holding you as you cried.

"Why are you crying?" He soothed, rubbing your back.

-

"Nothing." Kurapika heaved, rubbing his eyes. "Absolutely nothing."

"Okay but it is strange that the boy wasn't at either places." Leorio pointing out.

"He's a teen, maybe he's out with other friends or something." Kurapika reasoned.

He was completely lost on what to do. Yes, he will try to 'interview' Tsukishima again once he can locate him. But it all seemed more and more hopeless as time went on.

A couple days later, Kurapika called Tadashi to ask if he happened to have Kei's parents phone number, he did, and so Kurapika gave them a call.

His mother picked up, Kurapika just asked if he could speak to her son. She was very hesitant about it, but later agreed.

Kurapika went over to their home.

"How often is your son away from home? Has he been acting different or odd lately?" He first asked Kei's mother, Tsukishima was on his way home from somewhere, she had told him.

"Hm," she cleared her throat, "he has volleyball, normally he's always busy after school. And Kei has always been.... a bit reserved, he doesn't really talk a lot about his personal life."

"What about his friends?"

"He's really only close to Tadashi," she chuckled, "he's his only friend, really."

"What about his interests and hobbies?" Nothing was really giving off, 'oh I'm capable of kidnapping someone' vibes, so Kurapika was just trying to now get an insight on the boy.

"He enjoys reading, and volleyball."

"That's it?"

"He's a simple boy, as cruel as it sounds coming from his mother— nothing special." she sighed.

"Okay—"

Kurapika could hear as the front door was being swung open then shut, and quick footsteps scurrying away. He jumped up and ran to the noise.

"Ah, Tsukishima, can I speak with you?" He asked as the boy slowly turned to stare at him, then nodded yes.

.

"I heard you had some problems with y/n?"

"What's the meaning of this?" He calmly asked, "I thought you were done with the 'interviews' ?"

"Yes but," Kurapika glanced at Kei's mom, "I heard you had some problems with y/n and I just wanted to hear your side on that."

"I didn't like her at first, and then we got to know each other better and we became friends." He stated as his mother gawked at him, hearing him call anyone other than Tadashi a 'friend' was strange.

"Okay...." Kurapika noticed how impatient the boy was getting "Can you elaborate on how you 'didn't like her' ?"

"I just didn't like her, I'd ignore her, call her annoying and stuff, but that was it." he huffed, standing up, "I have homework, may I leave now?"

"Sure." Kurapika followed the boy with his eyes as he walked towards the stairs, "One last question—" Kei turned to him, "where were you before you arrived home?"

Kei sighed, "Volleyball." He left up the stairs and to his room.

Nothing.

He didn't get anything out of the speaking with Kei besides the fact that he didn't like the girl at first. But not liking someone in the past, doesn't automatically mean he would kidnap her.

So Kurapika had nothing right now.

*

Kei sighed as he sat on his bed.

So I'm guessing he was the one who showed up to our house last time.

So annoying.

He laid back.

Nothing irritated him more than a person who constantly nags. He was actually  feeling a bit frustrated at the moment, hence why he didn't care about giving the detective a bit of attitude.

He was frustrated because of everything. School, you, the damn detective, volleyball and his grades.

He was starting to struggle a bit with his math grades, because of how much time he spent with you, that left him little time to study. But he knew if he allowed his grades to drop even more, the teachers would start asking questions.

And you— you were so distant, more than usual, ever since the detectives showed up to the house. He thought it could've been the knife thing, so he apologized. You kinda just brushed it off so he figured it wasn't that.

He would come back from school only to still find you in bed. It saddened him but also frustrated him because he didn't know what to do to help.

I should go to her soon, he glanced at his table clock. He was with you earlier, but he received a message from his mother and thought it'd be better to just come home then leave once his mother was asleep.

When the clock hit 11pm, he packed his school uniform, some other stuff and made a quiet exit from the house and away to where you were.

*

Nah you idiot.
That was your chance
And you didn't take it
What could I have done?
He was going to slice me in half.

You were still in bed, thinking over and over about that other day.

Minutes passed as you laid still, blandly staring up at the ceiling. You soon heard the door opening downstairs, followed by someone walking up the staircase.

"Hey, y/n," he plopped down next to you, running his fingers through your tangled hair, smiling. "Have you eaten since I left?" 

You shook your head no, he displayed a bigger smile, seeing as you actually gave him a response.

"Let's eat something then." he waited for you to sit up, then grabbed your hand and lead you downstairs to the kitchen. You sat on the stool as he rummaged through the fridge.

"Y/n," he turned to you, grabbing your hands which were fidgeting with each other on the counter, "I really am sorry about the other day." He sighed.

"I know I shouldn't have done that— but I was just so afraid you would do something stupid and you'd get taken from me. I didn't want that, so I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt or scare you, I love you, I really do."

You too let out a heavy sigh, "I know Ts—" you paused "Kei. I know, it's okay." You flinched as he grabbed your face and kissed the top of your head.

It was better to just go with whatever he said. Telling him you weren't as afraid of choking on your own blood rather than never leaving this place wasn't going to do you any good. So you just went along with what he said.

Eventually you just agreed with everything he said, everything he wanted, and everything he did.

"Y/n, what do you think about having a baby?"

You chuckled, "We are still too young for that, Kei."

"We are turning twenty-four this year, I think that's a good time for a baby, don't you?" He smiled speaking of the topic.

"Hmmm..... yeah I guess" you pondered.

"I want two kids," he laughed, pushing his glasses up.

"Two?!" You joked, gasping dramatically, he chucked a 'yes!', "Two would be nice, one boy, one girl"

"Right? That sounds amazing." He let one hand off the steering wheel and reached over to grasp yours.

It had been years. You had both finally agreed it was about time for you both to start fresh in a new town, together.

Kei quit his job at the local museum after saving enough money and asked you if you'd like to leave. You said yes.

Years of being with the boy eventually made you fall for him in a weird way.

You completely depended on him. And he loved that.

He made you happy, he made you feel a sense of comfort.

He was all you had now.

It'd been so long, you lost reasoning. You weren't crazy, just very dependent on him. But it was whatever, you didn't know what else to depend on, and he loved that.

Well— maybe deep down you really did resent him for kidnapping you at a young age. Putting you through so much trauma, keeping you hostage. Forcing you to be with him and leaving everything you knew and had.

But eventually you began to more commonly accept his efforts of affection rather than fight it. You agreed with whatever he wanted, yes there were moments of arguments where he got mad, but it never escalated as it had before.

He finished school, you didn't. But he would always bring you new books to enjoy, new things to occupy yourself with.

He never mentioned your family or friends, you never brought them up either.

You spent days and nights together, he'd occasionally take you out of the house, on your birthdays especially. He showed you new things, you gave him the affection he wanted.

It worked out for the both of you.

Sorta.

You thought you were in love, he was in love, but maybe you were both just very ill.

-

You never left his mind, Kurapika's.

He still kept the missing person's photo of you on his car dashboard, along with one of Yaku.

It was a reminder, a reminder that he has yet to do his job and bring yours and Morisuke's loved ones closure.

His colleagues called him stubborn and crazy for still believing you and the boy were out there, everyone thought of you two to be dead. He refused to accept that.

Like hell he would give up, no way.

Your 'loved ones' still suffered though. Yes it had been years, but years with no answers.

Your parents— you mother never left to job trips with your father anymore. The house was always a bit too quiet, dull and empty. Your mother had left your room as it was, more than once sleeping there as a form of comfort. Your father was dull as well, living in the same bitter routine.

Your friends, Kuroo and Kenma— god Kenma hardly spoke. Kuroo had fallen down bad. He used drugs as an escape, the escape ruined his chance at an amazing academic scholarship and sport scholarship. Kenma never planned on education after highschool, so now they were both left without much of an idea on what to do with their lives. They really missed you and Yaku.

The third and second years slowly moved on. They accepted you were gone but would never forget you.

The first years— Kageyama never really found the guts to open up again. He 'moved on' but your affect on him never left. He was afraid of finding someone new, afraid of depending on others. Sometimes, he'd find himself walking in the direction of your home when he had the time. He'd just kinda stand in front of it, remembering that day you offered for him to eat ramen then go over to the convenience store. The aftermath of that story was horrible, but that small memory brought him so much joy. He missed you.

Hinata and Tadashi lived. Though never forgetting you. They loved you and miss you.

You adjusted to your new life with Kei, and simply went with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 89.4K 62
Sydney Watkins is just an average girl trying to make her way through high school with her not so popular friends. When Sydney and her friends pull a...
122K 3.2K 28
When you're a jujutsu sorcerer and friends with Gojo Satoru, you're bound to have people after you. But sometimes life doesn't always go to plan, esp...
893K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
22.4K 712 36
"Another murder." "Eva Anderson age 20 found dead on the street." "Tuesday Morning, 35 year old James found dead." 22 year old Harry Styles is a murd...