Believer's Sins [Reborn In On...

By movingdildo

In an island, there is a nameless 35 year woman. Despite all the shit she's gone through in her life there, s... More

Chapter I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
help
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
help 2
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIII
XXXIV

V

1.1K 60 4
By movingdildo

-Hertha! Sister! Help me!

My eyes snap open and I rush to sit down.

-you... were sleeping?

-no I was laying on the bed because my back hurts.

-...

I tap beside me on the bed, and he sits there while I bring a first aid kit for his bruises.

-what's wrong? What happened? And what are you even doing here? Didn't you run away?

-Father succeeded in finding me and is trying to frame Ace and Luffy to save his reputation... and no matter how much I tried to stop him he still went and bribed the guards to take them away!

He still wants to say something.

-and what are all those bruises for? Was it that hard in the forest? Or...?

-as I didn't stop getting on his way, he beat me up.

-He did what? Imma show him what a good beating is.

I stand up, rolling up my sleeves.

-don't... weren't you always working hard just to please them..? If you take my side they won't ever be affectionate with you...

-do I look like an attention seeker? Well, I kinda am but I don't do that because I want their attention.

I grab his shoulders and stare at his eyes with a frown.

-I want to kill them, in the most atrocious way. I want to burn all nobles and make them regrets their sins. I want to watch the world burn as I walk over their dead bodies and laugh at their pitiful state.

That was a bit dramatic but dreams are meant to be big aren't they? Look at this little boy all shocked. I should've just shut the hell up. Maybe a smile would make him feel safer?

-but that's only some of my countless fantasies! Pay no mind to it.

Why is he even more shocked?! Ah fucking right. When you see someone telling you that they'll murder someone with the most serious gaze and then suddenly shift into a bright smile... you'll obviously be scared. That's shitty, I wanted him to look up to me, but now he'll completely stop looking at me.

-anyways, what you should understand is that I'm not doing that because I crave what worthless attention they might give me. I just want to make them pay. I also want to be free, exploring the things that we don't get to see often. Just like a pirate... yeah.. a pirate..

-You want to be a pirate too?

-I do. Do you?

-yes! Ace and Luffy too!

I hug him while chuckling.

-you talk so much about them that I'm now curious about what they look like. I hope I'll meet them myself one day.

-I'll make sure to introduce you all!

-I love you Sabo.

-pardon?!

-what? As your sister, can I not tell you how much I love you?

-no! But love is a word reserved to your l-lover!

He's still shy about these subjects?? How cute.

-who says?

-...

-yes, so I love you Sabo. My dear little brother.

-I love you too... I guess..

I ruffle his hair.

-that, aside. Is that it with your story?

He looks sad again.

-when I returned home, Mother greets me with her newly adopted kid Sterry. And that kid tells me that Gray Terminal will be burned to ashes along with its inhabitants, and that this had been planned for months in accordance with the arrival of the Inspection Unit, and Celestial Dragon...

-that went deeper than I expected... so you want to save Ace, Luffy and Gray Terminal's inhabitants?

-YES!

-and you will escape at night to gain more information about this massacre.

He nods.

-and you will try and inform your friends.

He nods again.

-mmhh.. So, I will bring you the date of the massacre myself and see what I can do to prevent it with you okay?

-thank you so much Hertha!

He hugs my waist and I hug back.

-I will do everything for my little brother.

After that I went to have lunch. I saw that my sperm donor was very angry and that my birthgiver was uncomfortable. I saw an ugly kid at my seat.

-Father is something the matter? Has another annoying noble that doesn't know their place been especially irritating?

I carry the kid off my seat and sit next to sperm donor like I always do.

-No, it's your damned little brother.

-what did that kid do again?

I fake an exasperate sigh.

-He's trying to ruin our reputation! I can't believe it! He runs away with a bunch of beggars and when I find him after worrying so much about him, he DARES to protect those cheap things and get in my way.

Worrying about your reputation you mean.

-the cause of our problems is Grand Terminale, and when we'll finally get rid of it you'll finally get the rest and peace of mind you deserve, Father.

-Our daughter's right, the day after tomorrow when the fire will start spreading in that garbage bin, Sabo will go back to normal and those useless kids he's hung out with won't be a headache anymore!

So it's the day after tomorrow... I see.

-and I have a few ideas to save our reputation!

-oh?

I give him a few of my ideas. And purposely phrase it wrong. Like, I would transmit the main idea but the rest of it won't be well transmitted just for them not to know that I'm a huge liar and a big snake.

-you expressed them very badly, but the main idea is there, I might use it.

I fake a beaming smile.

-oh, we forgot to introduce you to your new little brother. Here is Sterry, Sterry this is your older sister Hertha! (BG)

-hello Hertha! Nice to meet you.

I give him a soft smile. He's still a kid, it's the influence of his parents that made him the piece of shit that he was in the anime.

-hi, little Sterry. Nice to meet you too.

I see him.. blushing? Ew. I know I'm beautiful but nah, don't pull that ugly face when you're infront of me bro. Sorry, but even if you're a kid, it's illegal to be this ugly.

-h-hehe... you're b-beautiful, Hertha..!

-thank you! That's cute. Anyways, I need to read books, ah wait no. I already have everything in my brain.

-you memorized everything from the library?!

Yeah I know, I'm awesome.

-yes Father! Didn't Mother tell you already?

-sorry sweetie, it wasn't the best moment to tell His Grace about that.

-it's okay!

-that's great! Very good! I only hear good things about you Hertha! You're the only one making me proud in this mansion!

I fake a content smile.

-You, Sterry. You must take good example from your older sister! Don't even glance at the defected product Sabo.

I want to punch his face and break his teeth so bad... he's pissing me off.

-yes Father! (Ugly kid)

-but I still want to learn Father... I grew to be fond of books...

-mmhh... do you want to go to the Academy? The entry exam is in a month.

-huh? But I'm not 14 yet, I didn't have my coming of age ceremony yet.

-we don't care about how old you are, you're a genius! We absolutely need to show it off to everyone!

-right, sweetie! You must go there!

-I would love to make you happy father and Mother! But for the time being can I go to Athenaeum? I need to get prepared for that test.

-of course you can! You can go out whenever you want as long as you bring a servant with you.

They're making it so easy, it was such a good idea to memorize every single thing in the library.

-and you won't be having any more tutors as your manners and knowledge are perfect.

-oh! I will make sure not to disappoint you then!

-that's the spirit my sweet daughter! (BG)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Allea By Ruji

General Fiction

836K 30.5K 66
[Part 1 | Completed βœ“] Allea's life can be summed up in one word; waste. Looking back all she saw was a girl running behind things, things that never...
350 15 12
There are encounters with a big impact on your life. There are people who will touch your heart. And there is "history" you cannot erase and which wi...
3.9K 322 34
A woman who has had several adventures with her crew has recently encountered an island that would bring her and her crew into ultimate doom. Losing...
34.8K 751 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...