Darkest Safe Place - VegasPet...

By sumetthoe

Pete is Vegas' safe place. Vegas feels sane around him, Vegas is calmer with him, Vegas is less of a bastard... More

DSP Prologue
DSP 1 🔞 - Vegas' Safe Place
DSP 2 - Pete's Love
DSP 3 - Overthinking
DSP 4 - Troubles of an LDR
DSP 5 - Threat
DSP 6 - Pete in Chiang Rai
DSP 7 - Claim My Man
DSP 9 - The Attack
DSP 10 - First Encounter
DSP 11 - Baby at the Garden
DSP 12 - Venice
DSP 13 - Need Your Love
DSP 14 - Pete's Little Secret
DSP 15 🔞 - Happy? Birthday
DSP 16 - My Papa and Dada
DSP 17 - Black and Gold
DSP 18 - The Lao Mafia
DSP 19 - Run or Die
DSP 20 - Vegas and Pain
DSP 21 - Psychotic Boyfriends
DSP 22 - Pete's Safe Place
DSP Epilogue 🔞
Author's Note
DSP SPECIAL CHAPS ANNOUNCEMENT
DSP Special 1
DSP Special 2

DSP 8 🔞 - Vegas' Stubborn Baby

13.9K 391 134
By sumetthoe

Pete

I am a very optimistic person. I know that everyone has their own struggles and pain, but for me, I always look at the brighter side. Instead of drowning myself of loneliness, I tend to smile and laugh through all of it. I rarely shed a single tear even though I feel so empty.

I believe in reverse psychology. If a person hurt you, expecting for you to beg for your life, don't give it to them. Instead, beg for them to hurt you more, then they'll stop. I do the same thing when dealing with my problems. I don't ask God why he gave me this kind of challenge, instead, I thank him for giving it to me because these challenges give us a purpose-- a purpose to continue living and fighting.

But then Vegas came. He can be very pessimistic, which is the complete opposite. He sees the world as a battlefield, in which we should fight for our lives and do everything to stay alive. He always think of the worst that could happen, so as much as possible, he would get rid of anything that could affect his desired outcome.

How come we are together now if we see the world differently? Well, they say opposite attracts. Maybe that's why.

What's making me mad is that Vegas didn't change at all. He's still very pessimistic. He always overthink about the future. He's always worried about me getting hurt, about me leaving him or about me stop loving him. As a result, he does everything to avoid those to happen. He locked me up in the room, he chained me and now he tells me to just stay at home.

Does that make Vegas selfish? I don't know.

"Are you out of your mind?!"

My heart started beating so fast as Vegas yelled at me when we reached my hotel room.

I understand that he's mad but can he even blame me? I was just worried about him.

Vegas' eyes were burning of anger. He has never been this mad at me since we got together. Vegas has been very caring and gentle with me ever since I moved in to the minor family. It's the first time he's raising his voice at me like this.

He somehow regretted shouting at me and took a deep breath before talking again.

"Why are you here?" He asked. He's still looking at me with his furious eyes. Is he this mad?

I stepped closer to him. "I'm worried about you, Vegas."

He stepped back and turned his back on me.

I can already feel my tears welling up on my eyes, so I immediately wiped them even before he could see me crying.

As what I've said, I rarely shed a tear in any situation. I always try to hold them back because I believe that it's just not worth crying. But today, I just can't hold them back. My throat is starting to hurt.

"Didn't I tell you that you should stay at home with Macau?" He said and faced me again. "It's fucking dangerous here, Pete! How many times should I tell you that?"

No matter how scared I am right now, I should also let him hear my side.

Does he really think that I went all the way here to Chiang Rai to die?! I am not that stupid!

"Exactly! It's very dangerous that's why I'm here! I'm worried about you, Vegas. I can't just stay at home while you are here all by yourself with only three bodyguards!" I said, raising my voice.

I gasped when Vegas kicked the nightstand that made the lampshade fall and break. I held my chest as I can feel how my heart jumped out of my chest.

"Don't you get what I'm trying to tell you?! This is my family's business, Pete! I can't risk your life with this! You already resigned from being a bodyguard and I only want you to be my lover and be safe at home! Don't you get that?!"

If this is a drama, a love song probably already played at the background with what Vegas said. The female lead would probably be fluttered by hearing how the male lead wanted to protect her and asked her to be nothing else but his lover.

But not for me. Hearing what he said just broke my heart.

Didn't I already choose the minor family? Didn't I already decided to be with Vegas and Macau? Doesn't that make me part of the family? Am I not supposed to be involved in this? Can I not care about this?

"And am I not part of your family?" I asked. My voice is starting to break.

Fuck. I really hate crying. Why am I even crying now? Why am I crying over this psychotic bastard?

I saw how his eyes softened.

"Of course you are. It's just.." Vegas stopped talking and grabbed his hair so hard.

"Fuck, this is not where I want us to be, Pete. If we already have our own family, I won't even risk anyone with this kind of business. So, please bear with me?"

Why is he acting like he's a hero in a marvel movie? He's acting like he's born to save the world and is ready to die anytime for the sake of the people?

Why the fuck are you acting like I should just continue living as long as I'm aware that I'm safe even though it means that you have to risk your own life? Why, Vegas?

My tears started falling from my eyes.

It hurts so bad. It hurts how he doesn't even realize how important he is. It hurts how he doesn't even realize how hard it is not to be with him.

"You don't understand me at all, Vegas. You act like you're not important to anyone. Me and Macau are always waiting for you to come back home everytime you're out doing your business, do you know that?! I'm always praying for you to be safe wherever you are and to come home safe. We are worried about you! Stop acting like you have to risk your life for me! You want me to be safe and to be out of danger and do things by yourself? How about me?! How about Macau?! What will we do when something bad happened to you?! Tell me, bastard!"

Vegas moved closer to me.

"That's how it should be, Pete. I should protect you and Macau. As long as I'm still in this kind of fucking business, you have to keep yourselves safe."

Does this bastard even hear himself? He doesn't even acknowledge my feelings at all! Fucking Vegas.

"Fuck! You're not the only one who's worried here! Do you know how hard it is to sleep these past few days because I'm fucking overthinking about you?! I'm wondering what you're doing or where you are. Should I call him? Is he already free to talk with me? And you know what's worse?! Every fucking time I'm talking with you, a woman is always interrupting us! How can I not worry?! How can I not worry when my bastard boyfriend is unusually being close to a woman?! How can I not worry when my man is being flirted with?! Are you even fucking aware that she's flirting with you? Or did you actually flir--"

I was cut off when he suddenly crashed his lips on mine.

"You should've just said that you're jealous." He said and kissed me again.

I suddenly feel all the butterflies on my stomach.

This bastard... I missed him so much

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started walking and taking us near the bed while still kissing me. He tapped my back a bit so I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Jump."

Third Person

Pete immediately jumped and wrapped his legs around Vegas' waist while Vegas is lifted him and squeezed his butt.

After making out for awhile in that kind of position, Vegas sat down on the bed with Pete on his lap.

"Please, don't cry." He said and kissed Pete's tears away.

He can taste his lover's salty tears and he loved it.

After kissing Pete's tears away, he then kissed both of his eyes.

Pete is just quiet. He's just looking straight into Vegas' face.

"Did I scare you?" Vegas asked and grabbed Pete's right hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry." He said while kissing each of his fingers.

If Pete is still the bodyguard of the main family and if he had nothing to do with Vegas, he will laugh if someone told him that Vegas is actually gentle. How can this cold, violent person be gentle? There's no way.

But apparently, it's true. Vegas is gentle and softhearted to those people he loves and truly cares about. And for Pete, this is something to brag for.

"Are you mad?" Pete asked looking down. "I'm sorry if I didn't tell you that I'm coming here. I know you wouldn't allow me, so I didn't bother telling you."

Vegas held his chin and made Pete to look at him. "Do you know how much I've missed you? Being here is like being in hell." He said and hugged Pete. He sighed.
"I got mad because I love you. You know that, right?"

Pete nodded and hugged him tighter.

Later on, Pete started kissing Vegas' neck and leaving love marks everywhere. He looked at Vegas' eyes intently and pushed Vegas to lay his back on the bed.

Pete started to unbutton Vegas' shirt and removed his own shirt from his body.

Wanting to dominate this moment, Vegas pushed Pete and switched their positions. He is now on top of Pete.

"You're so beautiful, Pete." He said and took Pete's right hand and place it on his chest. "Can you feel my heart racing? Only you can do that to me." He added and started licking Pete's jaw down to his neck.

Pete closed his eyes and let his body drown in pleasure and heat. He missed this. He missed Vegas' touch, his mouth, his tongue and everything about Vegas.

"Uhh..Vegas..Hmm." Pete moaned when Vegas reached his right nipple and nibble on it. He held Vegas' hair as if telling him to give him more.

Vegas tried biting on Pete's nipple that made Pete groaned in pain and pleasure. "You like that, baby?" Vegas asked.

"Yes...please."

Everytime Pete gets needy like this, it turns on Vegas more. He felt his cock growing even bigger so he rubbed it on Pete's thigh.

Pete then lowered his hand and reached for Vegas' clothed cock and palmed it.

"Uhh...fuck.. you naughty slut." Vegas moaned.

"Fuck me already, Vegas. Show me how much you love me." Pete said with his seducing tone.

Fuck, Pete doesn't even need any weapon to kill me. Just this side of him is enough to send me to heaven already or maybe to hell, who knows. Vegas thought.

Vegas wasted no time and fully undress the both of them.

"Do you have lube?" Vegas asked him.

"I don't." Pete said then reached for Vegas' hand to suck on his index and middle fingers. "I only have this. Is this enough?" Pete asked while still lapping on Vegas' fingers, deep throating them.

Vegas smirked. People will be surprised to know that Pete is actually wilder than him but they will just keep it between them. This side of Pete is reserved for Vegas' eyes only.

When his fingers are already fully covered with Pete's saliva, he immediately brought them to Pete's hole and rubbed it on his entrance.

Pete's body automatically reacted, so Vegas had to place his other hand on Pete's tummy to hold him in place.

"You're so needy, Pete." Vegas said while sucking on Pete's inner thighs. He left bite marks on there.

Pete just moaned and grabbed Vegas' hair.

"Use your words."

Pete took a shaky breath and started rubbing his inner thighs on Vegas' head. "Your mouth and fingers.. please.."

Vegas just smirked. He's satisfied with how Pete is submitting to him right now.

After adjusting himself on the bed, he held both of Pete's legs up, so he can be more exposed for Vegas.

"Fuck, you look so delicious." Vegas said and started inserting his index and middle fingers into Pete's hole.

"Ugh! Fuck.." Pete moaned.

Vegas just kept on thrusting his fingers inside Pete. Sometimes scissoring them and curling them up which made Pete a moaning mess.

"Your tongue please, Vegas..." Pete demanded.

And who is Vegas to refuse? In front of him is his boyfriend's pink wet hole that is begging for him to wreck and he will make sure that Pete will be loose again for days.

So, Vegas removed his fingers and replaced his tongue instead.

Pete felt Vegas' wet and hot tongue that made his body shudder right away.

Vegas kept on licking Pete's hole, making sure that it's wet enough. Later on, when Pete relaxes a bit and his hole unclenched, Vegas immediately entered his tongue in to Pete's hole that made Pete roll his eyes back.

"Fuck..so good, keep doing that.." Pete moaned when Vegas started moving his tongue up and down inside his hole.

After how many minutes of rimming Pete, Vegas thought that he is already loose enough, so he sat back up and positioned himself to enter Pete but his lover stopped him.

"Why? Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Your turn." Pete said and sat up to push Vegas to lay this time.

Vegas was a bit surprised on how Pete's mood changed so fast. He was just submitting to Vegas earlier but now he wants to be on top.

Pete wasted no time and spat on his hand then stroked Vegas' hard cock.

Vegas threw his head back because of pleasure.

Vegas can't really explain it but there's just something about Pete's hand when he's giving him a handjob. His hand is not so soft nor so rough but it feels so good around Vegas' cock.

"Yes..baby..feels so good.." Vegas moaned.

Pete wanted to increase the pleasure so he brought his mouth on Vegas' cock and started sucking on the head while stroking the base.

"Ahh! Fuck, Pete!"

Pete smirked a bit on that.

No one can make you feel this good but me, Vegas.

Pete stopped and got up from the bed which confused Vegas.

He went to his luggage and dug up something from there.

"C'mon, Pete. What are looking for at this moment?" Vegas said, irritated.

"There you are." Pete said and brought out a smaller leather bag from his luggage.

Vegas' eyes widened.

"You brought that here?!" Vegas said, surprised.

Pete chuckled a bit and walked back to the bed while carrying that bag which is full of their sex toys.

"Well, I was expecting to be fucked here in Chiang Rai. So why not bring it?" Pete said and kneeled in front of Vegas.

I actually see Pete as an angel but when he act like this, I can only see him as my slut. Vegas thought.

He then grabbed the handcuffs and put it on Vegas' wrists. He then grabbed the small chain and tied the handcuffs to the headboard. After making sure that Vegas could not touch himself or Pete, he then grabbed the small cock vibrator next and turned it on.

"I feel like overstimulating your cock right now. It's a punishment for flirting back with that woman." He said which made Vegas gulped.

"What? Wait. I never flirted back at her! You are misunderstanding it, Pete. I never-- Ugh! Fuck!" Vegas didn't even finished his words when Pete suddenly clipped the cock vibrator on the head of Vegas' cock.

"Fuck! If you'll keep that on, I'm gonna come soon, Pete! Ugh..."

Pete seems to enjoy what's in front of him. To help Vegas get off soon, he started sucking on his balls.

"Ugh...baby..fucking good.." Vegas moaned. He tried to free himself to touch Pete but the chain won't allow him to.

When Pete was satisfied and done with Vegas' balls, he then grabbed another vibrator and inserted it in his hole.

"Ahh..hmm.. Vegas.." Pete moaned his named that made Vegas even crazier.

Vegas can feel himself getting closer. He can cum anytime by how Pete is showing his hole with a vibrator inside.

When Pete started rubbing his hands on Vegas' inner thigh, that's when he felt himself coming.

"Fuck, I'm coming.. I'm gonna come.. fuck.." Vegas said, so Pete immediately removed the vibrator on his tip and started sucking Vegas' dick very hard. "Fuck, Pete! Ugh!!" Pete also removed the vibrator inside his ass to focus on Vegas first.

Vegas started trusting into Pete's mouth and Pete is deep throating him at the same time. When Pete looked up at Vegas while giving him a blowjob, Vegas exploded his cum in his mouth without any warning.

After releasing all his load into Pete's mouth, Pete removed his mouth and let Vegas' cum drip on Vegas' cock then started giving Vegas a very fast hand job.

"Fuck, Pete! It's still sensitive!" Vegas screamed when his cock started hurting because of overstimulation.

"That's your punishment. You should endure it." Pete said then stroked Vegas' cock with his two hands.

Lewd sounds can be heard loudly especially when Vegas' cock is very slippery with his own cum.

"Fuck! Ugh!" Vegas tried to free himself. Unable to take the pleasure. "It hurts, Pete! Fuck!"

"Don't worry, you'll come soon." Pete said and started inserting one finger inside Vegas.

Vegas squirmed on the bed. His eyes are getting teary.

When Pete hit a sensitive spot in Vegas' ass, Vegas groaned loudly. He can feel himself getting close again.

"I'm so close.." He said.

Pete smiled at that. He actually didn't want to do this any longer. He doesn't want to hurt Vegas but it's a punishment, so Vegas should endure the pain. But seeing Vegas right now just makes Pete hornier.

After awhile, Vegas' cum squirted all over his stomach and on the bed. Pete also stroked his cock a bit more making sure that all his cum are released.

They would have to find a way to change these sheets later.

"Good boy. The punishment wasn't that bad, was it?" Pete said and laughed at Vegas.

Vegas panted and looked at Pete furiously. "You better untie me now or I'll make sure to fuck you outside." He said.

Pete laughed a bit and crawled to the headboard to untie Vegas. "How about fuck me in front of your woman?" He said.

When Vegas felt that he was freed, he immediately grabbed the handcuffs and tied Pete hands behind him. "My naughty Pete." Vegas said then pushed Pete to lay on his stomach.

Pete looked back at him and smirked. "Punish me then."

After Pete said that, he felt Vegas' heavy palm spanking his butt cheeks. "Ahh!"

"Why would I need to cheat on you when I have this beautiful ass all for myself?" He said then spank Pete again.

He positioned Pete with his ass on the air and his face on the bed. Pete cannot even touch anything because his hands are tied at his back.

Vegas stroked himself a bit and entered Pete's ass immediately. "Ugh..." Both of them moaned.

It has been just few days since they last had sex but they already missed how their bodies connect. Pete missed how Vegas fits him perfectly and Vegas missed how Pete takes him so good.

Vegas laid on top of Pete and whispered on his ear. "I could kill people for your ass." He said and Pete can only moan in response.

Vegas got up from Pete's back and grabbed the two vibrators that were used earlier. He clipped the cock vibrator on Pete's cock head and inserted the other vibrator in his ass, on top of Vegas' dick. Both of them shuddered because of the pleasure.

After adjusting his dick and the vibrator inside Pete, Vegas grabbed Pete's tied hands and pound his ass in a fast pace.

"Uhh..uhh..uhh..fuck Vegas.. yes!" Pete muffled moans get louder and louder everytime Vegas trust both his dick and the vibrator inside Pete.

Pete's own dick is swaying back and forth with how Vegas is pounding into him. He could feel how wreck he is already and the vibrator on his cock head didn't help at all.

"Fuck, you're so sexy like this, Pete." Vegas said. He feels like he's looking at an art in front of him. Pete's body has a very sexy curve and his ass cheeks are swollen and red already. Vegas think he could cum just by looking at this view.

"Faster...go deeper.." Pete demanded. Vegas complied and held Pete's curvy waist with his hands and pound even faster and harder this time.

"Fuck! Yes!" Pete screamed when Vegas hit his sensitive spot. Vegas then kept on hitting that spot with his dick.

Both of them can feel themselves getting so close. Pete is so wreck with Vegas' dick and the two vibrators used on him and Vegas is pleasured by Pete's clenching ass and the vibrator inside it.

"Fuck.. I'm gonna cum.." Pete moaned, so Vegas removed all the vibrators and stroked Pete while still thrusting into him.

"You're so tight..fuck!"

After a few more trust, Vegas laid on top of Pete's back again and bit his shoulder really hard that it bled and shoot his load into Pete's ass. He stroked Pete a bit more and Pete came after a short while, squirting his cum all over the bed.

They stayed like that and Vegas just kept on whispering sweet nothings in Pete's ear.

"I love you.. only you, Pete." He said.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: This was probably the longest chapter I've written and the scene is not even done yet. Haha. I'll continue it in the next chapter. What do you think of this smut? Is it good or did I write it awkwardly? Lol. Please tell me so I could work on it. See you on the next chapter! Love y'all! 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Killer By Jay

Fanfiction

91.2K 3.1K 29
VegasPete AU! (sporadic updates!!!) ***Please mind the Explicit Content Warnings! (Rape/Non-con)*** Pete was sold to the Major Family at the age of e...
744K 21.7K 58
After the final battle between Major and Minor families, Pete has decided to leave his work under Boss Kinn and move in with Vegas, which who he deep...
DELICATE By FM

Fanfiction

15K 869 26
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...
3.6K 160 7
Pete , Head bodyguard of the major family is assigned to bodyguard Vegas Theeranyanpkul , The son of Minor family. Vegas : Tell me pete , how badly...