Target (Levi x Reader)

By Veeeee7

You grow up in underground city, where stealing and killing are necessary for survival. You work for the blac... More

Her Target
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
His Target
Special Chapter: Encounter
Special Chapter: Encounter 2

Chapter 5

438 11 2
By Veeeee7

You got surprised when Eren quickly made a full recovery. As it happens in front of your eyes, it amazes you so much that you find it very hard to believe.

Is it because he possesses power of the titan? He slept for about four hours, and when he awoke, he was completely recovered, like what the fuck!

You are now currently lying on the bed and gazing out the window. You waited for the perfect moment to make your move. Leisel is right next to your bed, you can't just take your move and leave here not being cautious.

To complete your mission clean and successfully, you must make this process as smooth as possible. You keep staring out the window and luckily the light inside Levi's room can be seen from where you are, if the light disappears then it is time.

Minutes turned into hours, Levi was still awake and it's getting late. It leaves you wondering if he was sleeping with light. You took a sigh in defeat, since you couldn’t risk going there right now because you don’t know, he might still be awake.

Your eye lids right now are getting heavy and you’re beginning to feel drowsy. So that you won’t fall asleep, you keep your eyes wide open.

You feel like you’re drowning to sleep, and wondering what is already the time. As the time goes by, your eyes now are half open, you can't help it but you’re now quiet sleepy. Damn, does he not intend to sleep?

When the light in his room eventually went out, and the room turned pitch black, you suddenly snapped your eyes wide open. This is it, it's time. Before making a move, you waited for a little longer.

Leisel is sound asleep, so you take a peek at her before gently and softly moving towards the window and opening it with extreme caution so as not to wake her up because if she did, everything would go awry.

You leap onto the roof and carefully look at your surroundings. It's calm and quiet; it's perfect to assassinate your target. You wear a mask over your face and a hood over your head as you look out of Levi’s room window.

This was the first time you had experienced such nervousness; this mission is different from you past mission. It's Levi Ackerman, the well known humanity’s strongest soldier, considering he was really strong and that is why you're going to kill him in his sleep.

As you finally arrived to his window, you were fortunate that it had been simple to open because you were accustomed to doing such things. Even if it had been locked inside, you were still able to do so with ease.

It finally opened with a click that you could hear. You entered his room successfully, silently setting your foot on the floor. It's dark, and very quiet. Is he sleeping in his bed?

You walk carefully, holding your blade securely keeping an eye out for danger. You pause in front of the door and speculate that perhaps this is his bedroom.

He got bigger room which is to be expected considering that he is a captain. You reached for the knob and twisted with all the care, as you slowly open the door, you got surprised when you found the bed empty, no one is sleeping there, but where he could be?

You were about to turn around an arm crept around your neck and pushed you firmly against the wall. You naturally make your escape after being startled.

You successfully freed yourself and as you take steps away from him, you saw Levi glaring at you angrily. You return his gaze while your heart is racing and you start to perspire. He was strong. I underestimated him.

You’re grateful that you covered your face so he wouldn’t recognize you because it astonished you that he caught you in the act.

He fixed his gaze on you, but as soon as you met his, you looked away quickly out of concern that he may know you by the look in your eyes. "Who are you?" He asked. This is bad and you didn’t expect this to happen.

Without any second thoughts you answer him by throwing a kick on him creating an opening to escape, but he was too good at deflecting your attacks. You tried but he was too powerful against you. He overpowered you.

So this is the power of Ackerman, you thought. He successfully landed a kick at your side, to which you wince in pain and stumbled on the ground causing you to lose your dagger in your grip. Shit!

Sweats continue to stream down your cheek, you're having the hard time to escape. He had blocked the window, which was your only means of escape.

"You can't escape from me, if I were you-," you didn't let him finish to what he was going to say and pulling out your gun and shooting him several times, but he just manages to dodge them all.

You've got no choice but to use your last resort. You finally found an opening to escape. Before he can catch you, you suddenly sprint for the window. Due to the noise, the other scouts will arrive.

After landing on the ground, you silently gasp when couple of scouts coming your way with their firearm. Damn it, this is really bad.

You sprang to your feet and sprinted away from them. You just run but nowhere else to go, as this building is really big and not yet familiar with every corner of this place. If you can't escape you'll die for sure.

They might torture you to death for attempting to kill the Humanity's strongest soldier. You are now regretting for underestimating them.

Every corner you turn there were scouts, and because they were so vigilant, there was no other way to cross through. Your legs are becoming numb as you continue to run despite you’re at your physical limit. There's no way to escape.

You jump to the roof trying to lose them. Continue running, you landed back to the ground to which after not seeing scouts around.

However, as soon as your feet hit the ground, someone suddenly pull you over inside the house and immediately lock the door. Your heart jump in surprise as someone caught you.

You struggle to escape from that person, you can’t afford to get caught you must to escape. You only stop when you heard him say, "Don't move, stupid." You silently gasp hearing this familiar voice. "Elias?" When Elias released his hold on you after making sure the scouts had left, you were relieved that he saves you.

"Thank goodness you save me Elias that was close." You said taking your mask off, your mission was about to fail, but thanks to Elias he had come to your rescue. You watch Elias as he furiously brushes his back.

He was frustrated with you for what you done. "God Y/N, don't do anything reckless we can't afford that you'll be caught." He said as he began to walk towards to the other side of the room. There's another door.

"What are doing here?" You asked as you followed him. He pauses and turned around to face you. "I heard multiple shots and I know it's you."

You were taken aback as you heard him say it. You admit your mistakes; you shouldn't pulled your gun out and they almost got you, but if you didn’t do it, Levi will apprehended you.

He opens the door before saying, "I got you clothing to change in. I’ll wait outside." He then closed the door, and it leaves you dumbfounded. Elias was always ready, even your previous mission he was always there to help you even he don’t know how to fight.

You found the bag on the floor as you open it you saw a dress, and it's kind of simple. You stare at it feeling disgusted. "Hurry!" You heard him say on the other side of the door. You wonder where he got this awful dress.

It leaves you no choice but to wear it. It's also for your own safety too. You place the bag somewhere to hide and leave your clothing inside. You are going to get it back for tomorrow.

After changing you exited the room and found Elias standing there outside leaning his back on the wall. He looks cool though, so if given a chance I’d go date with him.

"Finally you’re done, see that door, and behind that door is the way to your room just walk straight and you will see stairs, just follow the way and you will arrive to your room." You were surprised that he was very familiar to this place and even memorize every detail here. Well, what do you expect it's Elias, a really smart person.

You tap him by the shoulder and said smiling at him before walking away, "Thank you Elias, you save my ass." He brushes your hand away, and frowned looking away. "You're still reckless as ever Y/N. I am the one who always has to clean up your mess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 1 19
My name is Mia and I have spent most of my life around a boy with black hair and grey eyes. After joining the Survey Corps everything changes, but we...
4.5K 54 25
"Shadow killer" is what people named you, being the greatest enemy on land the three regimes were after you. You were hiding in the shadows and were...
371 22 13
Levi Ackerman is a composed man who prioritizes cleanliness and order. As a professor he is accustomed to routine, he has been for years. That is...
133K 5K 43
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 2} **Read 'Breaking Barricades' first!** When one threat is eliminated, another will take its place. This time, Levi kn...