Written Desires | J.hs

Por dionnes_tapes

Haven Miller was in love with Jung Hoseok. Or more specifically, his writing. He was a famous author of erot... Más

Warning.
playlist.
"in my dreams"
"nervous"
"she's all that"
"rosemary"
"meet and greet"
"V is for voyeurism"
"progress"
"i know this girl"
"making a move"
"casanova"
"enchantress"
"so anxious"
"i know your little secret"
"forbidden fruit"
"run"
"surprise"
"the assignment"
"private affairs"
"guy talk"
"good girls make bad decisions"
"morning affection"
"control"
"Min-Jae"
"when the moon meets the sun"
"next step"

"a night to remember"

2.5K 141 132
Por dionnes_tapes

seventeen
3rd person

Hoseok brought Haven to a restaurant in uptown Manhattan.

It was about two stories. The first thing she noticed was how the lights were dimmed. The music they played in the background was melancholic, coming from a live band. She heard the cries of the violin and the soft whimpers of the piano. The music was sort of depressing but it picked her adrenaline.

"This is called La Chambre Rouge. A restaurant specializing in French cuisine with a dabble of American dishes. I picked this place for us tonight because I think it'll be amusing to hear your opinion on their meals, especially since you're an amazing chef." Hoseok explained.

Haven nodded and kept her arm linked with his as he spoke to the receptionist. She realized that nobody except adults seemed to eat here, which was fine with her. But still odd.

"Right this way mademoiselle et monsieur." Said the French waitress as she shouted them to their table.

"It's so.." haven started, but she couldn't get her words out. How is it that she hadn't stumbled upon this dining place before? She had ate at plenty of restaurants before in Manhattan, uptown and downtown.

"So?" Hoseok searched for a complete answer.

Haven nibbled on her bottom lip as they walked up the slim steps leading to the second floor.

"Different." She finished. The author chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"I figured that would be your response. But you'll like what I have planned. I promise." He says. Haven could only trust his words.

"I will first start you off with some appetizers." The kind waitress says. She sits them at a round table draped with a devilish red table cloth and a long black silk piece of fabric laying across the middle as a runner.

The false candles in the middle of the table served as light, giving them a space to see each other and their food. And some of the people around them.

Haven opens up her menu. All of the food looked good. But just because it looked good didn't mean that it was good. So she would chose wisely.

"Hmm.. I'll have the cheese soufflé." Hoseok says. The waitress nodded and jotted that down on her notepad. Hoseok looked over at Haven who seemed to be having a hard time deciding. He chuckled.

"Dear? Do you need help making a decision?" He teased. Haven looked up at him like a deer caught in headlights.

"N-no I have it. Thank you." She said. The waitress looked over at her expecting to have an answer. Haven realized they wouldn't look away until she said something.

"I'll just have the olive tapenade. How many bread chips does it come with?"

"Hmm, about 8 I'm certain." The waitress responds. "Is that okay?"

"That's fine. Thank you." Haven sighed. The waitress promised to be back with their appetizers and Hoseok had already requested a bottle of red wine for the table.

He licked over his lips and leaned back to look at Haven. She looked scared. Out of her element. It was adorable. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable. Perhaps he should've waited another week before choosing to go about this activity. But in his defense he couldn't let the opportunity pass him by another week.

"How has your day been so far?" He asked. Haven turned her head in his direction. Her elbows were on the table and her chin was propped up between her intertwined fingers. Her hands laced together.

"It's been okay. Nothing much happened." She said.

"I wish I could say the same for myself." Hoseok sighed. Haven frowned.

"What happened?" She asked. The man ran his palms across the fabric of his pants as he looked around. He didn't want to dump all of his problems on her. Especially while they were on a date.

"Just a lot of unexpected phone calls and mess." He kept his response short. Haven felt bad for him. He already had to deal with working and being busy while in Manhattan. And now he had to put up with idiots. It wasn't fair to him.

"I'm sorry." She says. Hoseok gave a sad smile.

"Don't make others mistakes your own. It's not your fault." Hoseok said.

The waitress returned shortly with their appetizers. The first thing heaven judged was the smell. It smelled amazing. She then judged the presentation. It wasn't too bad but it could've been better. Now all she needed to do next was judge the taste.

"Are you two ready to order?" The waitress asked. Haven picked up one of the bread chips followed by a butter knife. She began to spread the olive tapenade.

"Please return in a few minutes. We'll be ready then." Hoseok said. The waitress nodded in understanding before walking off and giving them privacy.

Hoseok watched as haven took a bite of her food. She closed her eyes as the taste hit her tongue. Hoseok's eyebrows raise slightly at the rather suggesting and orgasmic look she seemed to wear whenever she tasted good food.

"Mmm, that's actually really good." Haven said.

"Do you think you can make something like that?" Hoseok asked. Haven shrugged and took the last of the bread chip into her mouth before reaching for her napkin.

"Probably. I'll have to get the recipe." She says.

Hoseok looked down at his soufflé. He didn't want it anymore. He just wanted to watch haven eat and make that sexy expression she did before.

"I have a question. Please pardon me if it's invasive. But I'm genuinely curious." Hoseok said.

"Hit me." Haven said, picking up her butter knife and another bread chip.

Hoseok tilted his head as he watched her spread the olive tapenade on to the bread chip. It was a rather smooth spread to say the tapenade was lumpy with seasonings and olive.

"Are you a squirter?" He asked.

Haven coughed loudly all of a sudden, her eyebrows furrowing as she looked up at him with a questioning look.

"Excuse me?" She whispered. Hoseok licked over his lips as the waitress returned, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"We are ready to order. Thank you for being patient with us." Hoseok said. Haven cleared her throat and placed the bread down on her plate.

"I'll let the lady order first." Hoseok nodded to haven. Her breath got caught in her throat. She picked up the menu and began to search for something quick as an entre.

Meanwhile, the scandalous author reached into his pocket and pulled out a little key bad with a black button in the center. His hand remained under the table cloth and he aimed the button key pad directly at Haven's legs. She didn't even notice.

"I was thinking that the — holy sh—" haven's once stabled sentence got cut off in a matter of seconds once she felt a vibrating sensation between her legs.

Her lips parted and her eyes go wide at the feeling. The waitress seemed to not notice. Or maybe she did notice and she just didn't address it.

Haven looked up at hoseok who had his eyes down to his menu. She didn't trust him in that moment. He was definitely behind this.

"T-the French onion soup with croutons pl-please." Haven finished, a relieved sigh leaving her lips.

"Okay, and would you like cheese on the croutons?"

Haven began to speak just as her panties started to vibrate once more. Her eyes closed as the sensation stimulated her pussy, causing her to dig her high heels into the floor.

"Y-yes please." She said through gritted teeth. The waitress put that down before going over to hoseok.

Haven looked at him as he ordered. His arm remained low and his hand remained under the table. Haven licked over her lips. She noticed he was playing a game. A very risky game.

"Your meal will be back shortly."

Haven tucked her hair back as she looked down awkwardly. Her word was shaken up just from two second long vibrations.

"What's wrong darling? You look nervous." Hoseok taunted. Haven didn't even answer.

"My question from before is still up for clarification." Hoseok said. Haven's cheeks heated up. She tried to forget about it but hoseok wouldn't let her live it down.

The author felt challenged by her silence. He narrowed his eyes and pressed down on the button. Haven's body jolted. She squeezed her legs together and leaned up to soothe the vibrations.

Hoseok held down on the button for a longer time this go around. It was for damn near a full minute before he let go and allowed her to catch her breath.

"I don't want to punish you, haven. You're a good girl right?" He asked lowly. Haven looked up to meet his eyes. He was like a totally new person.

"Y-yes." Haven stuttered. Hoseok raised a questioning brow. He pressed down on the button again. Haven moaned breathlessly, her lip trembling.

"You're a good girl, right?" He warned.

Haven gulped. She knew what he wanted this time.

"Yes sir." She says. Hoseok smiled in content and placed the little remote on his thigh.

"Excellent." He says. "Don't worry about answering the question. I'll figure it out later."

Haven knew she should've been terrified. But, she was more excited than scared.

+++

They ate their meal. Occasionally, they would stop and have conversation. But other than that it was silent.

When they were done haven mentioned that she needed to use the restroom. Hoseok let her scatter off, but he knew she didn't actually have to use it.

Haven entered the bathroom. It was incredibly spacious and...aesthetically pleasing. Their were paintings on the wall. Rather erotic paintings. Paintings of naked men and women engaging in sexual acts with each other. Haven felt like her head was spinning.

This was no regular restaurant he took her to.

The girl said as she splashed her face with some cold water, avoiding her eyes. She then dabbed her face with a napkin before tossing it and going to leave out.

A step away from the door when all of a sudden somebody burst in. Haven gasped once she was being snatched in the direction of a stall and brought in. She struggled as the person pushed her up against the stall door and pressed their front into her back. Her cheek smushed against the cold door.

"Is this the exhibition you've always wanted to experience?" Hoseok whispered in her ear. Haven whimpered, her eyes closing as she pressed her hand into the stall door next to her face.

The author chuckled and wrapped his arm around her waist, gripping her and pulling her close so that his bulge could press against the under side of her dress.

"Anybody could walk in." He mumbled, taking out the remote and pressing down on the button. Haven felt a new wave of wetness drench the vibrating panties. Hoseok held down on the button and listened to her desperate moans.

His teeth bare together as he began to grind his hips and relieve the tension in his pants. Using her as a way to get down his pulsing erection. Which was only this bad because of her.

Haven began to cry, pleading for him to stop pressing the button. But she didn't really mean it. She consented to him doing it and whenever he stopped she got upset. So hoseok knew the game she was playing.

"You're playing with my fucking mind." He gritted, letting go of her waist and slithering up his arm to choke her. Haven closed her eyes tightly and held on to his hand that gripped her throat. Her legs shaking and her heels sliding as she tried to keep balance in all of this.

The door opened and someone came in. Haven bit her tongue to be silent but it was no use because they could still hear the panties vibrating.

Hoseok smirked and kissed haven's cheek. "Cute." He mumbled. The woman sniffled as tears fell down her eyes. She pushed him away once she felt a liquid travel down her legs. Hoseok nodded.

"So you are a squirter." He analyzed. Haven gulped and turned around to him. She placed her head on his chest and took a deep breath.

Hoseok raised up her dress and she didn't bother to care. He slipped his fingers into her panties, gently easing two of them inside of her slippery pussy. He thrusted his fingers in and out for a number of times. And oddly enough, it helped to ease haven all while bringing her closer to overstimulation.

"So soft." He moaned.

Hoseok pulled out those two fingers before slipping them in his mouth, nodding in approval at the taste. He was good for getting her filled with wine. She tasted amazing.

"You have such a pretty pussy, darling." He mumbled, sliding his hand back down to caress and grab her ass on occasion. Haven felt used. But she liked it.

"Pretty and you taste good. I lucked up." He chuckled.

"You're crazy." Haven replied. Hoseok did not deny.

They left the bathroom after getting cleaned up. Nobody looked at them funny. If anything, people looked at them with praises and happiness.

They stopped by the table so that hoseok could pay. Haven watched as he dropped the tip and the actual money for the meal. He then took out the panties she had given him earlier, and placed them on the table too. Haven frowned.

"Why did you do that?" She asked. Hoseok smirked and wrapped his arm around her waist as he led them out.

"That's how you pay them here. Cash and a sexual item of your choice. I just so happened to go with your panties." He said.

Haven nodded. That was creepy but... interesting. She didn't try to figure anything out because it would only make her head hurt. So instead she went about it in silence.

-
A/n: I'm realizing how much sex and sexual acts will go on in this book and I'm about to CRY😭😭😭😭

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

232K 6.8K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
899K 20.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.