him. | eddie munson x reader

Door arliearellano

did you fall for the freak? !!🔞!! SMUT CUSSING MAKE OUT SESSIONS MENTION OF PILLS, DRUGS. Meer

Intro
Your outfits
PART 1 - THE MEETUP
PART 2 - HELLFIRE
PART 3 - DRAMA
PART 4 - ISSUES
PART 5 - NIGHT WALK
PART 6 - STAR GAZING
PART 7 - EDDIE..
PART 8 - FIGHT
PART 9 - MAKE UP
PART 10 - I DONT FEEL GOOD..
Authors note
PART 11 - JEALOUSY VOL 1
PART 12 - JEALOUSY VOL 2 (SMUT)
PART 13 - YOU HAVE LOST
PART 14 - HAWKINS WILL FALL
PART 15 - THE HOSPITAL (SMUTTY)
PART 17 - IS THIS OKAY?.. (SMUTTY)
PART 18 - EDDIE, BABY..
Your outfits PT 2
A/N - im sorry.

PART 16 - RECOVERING

578 4 0
Door arliearellano

it had been five days sense the battle with dustin, and eddie. i was so nervous because today, eddie was coming home.
me and the rest of the "crew" or whatever we called ourselves, had freed eddie from jail time, and he was known as a hero, not the freak, not a murder. but a hero. i was so proud of myself for standing up and taking lead, freeing him from the names he had been getting called.

i was sitting in the the waiting room, waiting for eddie to come out.
i hadn't gotten to see him, nobody has. the nurses and doctors had restricted anyone from coming in. even eddie's uncle, mr munson.

my leg was bouncing up and down as i was biting my nails nervously waiting for him to come out. 'what was i gonna say? will he remember me? does he still love me? will he hug me??'.
a thousand thoughts were flooding my mind. i was more nervous then i ever had been.

i heard a voice. a girl voice. "for y/n munson?" the doctor said as she guided eddie to me as i looked up, standing up as fast as i could.
eddie was walking slow; which i didn't mind. he lost a lot of blood and almost went into a coma, but luckily he didn't.

"eddie!" i said as i ran up to him, hugging him as tight as possible, not hurting him.
"baby.. hi! i've missed you more then words can say." eddie said as he hugged me back, pulling away and then kissing me.

"i've missed you more." i said as i smiled into the kiss. "come on.. let's go! i have something special planned for you." i said as i lead eddie out of the hospital, and into my car.
i helped eddie get into the car as i shut the door once he was fully in.

"hey you know that's my job right? i'm supposed to help you get in the car and close your door like a gentlemen." eddie said with a stern voice.
"well i wanted to do it this time. now let's go!" i said as i giggled.

"god, the things you do to me, y/n." eddie said as he slowly placed his hand on my thigh.
i feel a shiver go down my spine every time he touched me no matter if it was a very small touch. i still have the butterfly-like feeling.

"you know i've really missed you during these past 4 1/2 days.." i said while tearing up. "i didn't know if you were gonna be okay.." i said with a shaky, breaking voice.
we came to a stop, at the local market on the corner of the street. "baby. i've never felt better. the doctors gave me the right kind of treatment and now i've been getting better and healthier." eddie said as he pulled me in close, kissing my lips.

"i love you.." i said as i kissed him back, moving to his jawline and kissed the outline of his jaw.
i heard eddie let out a soft moan, that was until i realized. we were in car.
"eddie i-" i pulled away. "we can't have sex in a car, and you need more time to heal." i said as i looked at eddie, the look i gave him and everyone else when i was pretty mad.

"i'd give it hmm.. a day. baby, i feel fine but i respect if you don't wanna do it in a car, we can always do it in the bed." eddie said as he looked over, giving me sharp smirk.
"i would love to eddie, but let's go inside." i said as i as got out of the car, walking over to eddie's side and opening the door for him.

"you know, babyy, i didn't break all of my bones. i can open my door." eddie said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.
"i know.. i just want to help you. now let's go!" i said as we walked into the store. "pick whatever you want, it's on me." i said as i let eddie go as i saw him limping. so that's why he hooked onto me the second he saw me. he needed support.

"fuuuckk.." i said under my breath as i walked over to the soda machine, grabbing a cup and filling it with ice, as i stuck it under the water fall of dr pepper. it was one of my favorites and it always brang me joy. other then being with eddie.

i looked over to see eddie grabbing chips and candy as he limped down the aisle. i felt so bad for him, i had to do something.
i walked over to eddie. "hey baby!" i said as i grabbed his arm, wrapping it around my waist. "hi doll face. are you ready to check out?" eddie said with a buttload of snacks.

"i sure a- hey did you get a drink?" i said as i looked at eddie in the eye. "uhh no! i'll go get one. i totally forgot." eddie said as he grinned. "i'll go with you." i said as i walked him over to the soda machine, watching as he focused really hard on pouring the ice in, and his coke.

eddie popped the lid on. "okay! got it." he said as he stuck his tongue out. "alright baby, come on." i said as eddie kept his arm around my waist, we walked up to the register and set our stuff down.
the girl at the register rang us up, scanning all of our items. "alright, and your total comes to $20.74." they had said.

i pulled out a fifty as i handed it to the lady. "alright! here's your change! do you two need a bag?" they had asked me and eddie.
"uh yeeeas!" i said as i felt something grip my ass. it was eddie, he was playing with me.

the lady put our stuff in the bag, handing it to us. "alright you two, have a good day!" she said. "thank you, you to!" i said as i took the bag, and walked out of the store with eddie's arm around me.
"why did you do that?!" i said with a mad voice. "relaxxx babe. it was a joke." eddie said as he pulled me in closer.

"alright, we're going to familyVideo to pick out a movie, and i wanna see my bestfriends. spring break is almost over, but i can't wait to see them any longer." i said as i helped eddie into the car.
i got myself in the car, tossing the bag in the car seat, as i drove off.

the whole ride there was just jam out sessions to dio, black sabbath, and metallica. "eddie, can i ask you something?" i asked.
"of course babe, what's up?" eddie said as he placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing his thumb back and forth. "i want to learn how to play the solo to master of puppets.. you did it so well and i want to be just like you.." i said with a shaky voice.

"i would love to teach you.. just in a few days. my legs are hurting badly." eddie said as he played with his rings. "i love you i love you i love youuu! thank you eddie! and.. baby, you don't have to come in if you don't want to." i said.
"no no, baby, i will. but when we go home, i need rest, please." eddie said as he gave me his cute little pouty eyes.

"of course my love, now let's go in!" i said as i opened the door, getting out and walking over to eddie's side as i helped him out.
once i got him out, eddie wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked into the store.

"Y/N!" robin yelled as she came up to me, kissing my cheek. oddly enough, i never found it weird especially because i've known robin sense birth. our mother were high school besties and still are, yet they're not in high school anymore.. but anyways, they've always wanted us to grow up together and that's what we did!

"heyy love!" i said to robin and i hugged her tightly. "hey man how you doing?.." i could hear steve talking to eddie as he brought him in for a hug.
"hey man! i'm doing well.. uh. it's really good to see you, honestly." eddie said with a crack in his voice.

"yeah you to!.. how's the neck?" steve made, saying as a joke, as he pointed to his neck.
"funny" eddie said as he laughed with steve. "hey babe, you can pick out a movie!" eddie said as he yelled over at me.

"okay love! cmonnn robin! help me pick out a movie!" i said as steve and eddie talked about their injuries and how it was crazy fighting, meanwhile me and robin went over to the horror movies.
"so! fill me in! are you and eddie official now???" robin said as she smirked.

"girl i- yes. we have been for almost 4 months!" i said as i giggled. robins jaw dropped. "and you didn't tell me?!?!" robin said in a mean voice as she laughed. "well you know; i've been fighting monsters. oh and hey, thanks for coming with me and everyone else to that fight thing with eddie." i said as i continued picking a movie for me and eddie to watch.

"it's not problem; eddie never deserved what happened to him, and he's a pretty cool dude! he better treat you right." robin said in a stern voice. "oh trust me, he does" i said as i laughed.

"i've missed you..! we need to do this more often! hang out one on one." robin said as she smiled.
"yes, robin, id love to! but i'm not free tuesday-thursday." i said. "oh why's that?" robin asked, confused. "dustin's girlfriend, suzie is coming down here and i'm gonna spend time with her and introduce eddie to her! also, come over on friday, that's her last day there and dustin wants to introduce her to all of his friends." i said as i giggled.

"oh i'll be there. i've been waiting to meet her for so long!" robin said as she laughed. "oh she's the sweetest girl ever! ooh- i think i found our movieee! the shining." i said with an evil laugh.
"ooh good one! i love that movie! let me ring you up" robin said, bringing me over to the cashier.

i looked over to see eddie and steve talking. they both looked happy as i tilted my head and admired eddie. he was so precious.
"y/nn? y/n? you good?" robin said as she waved her hand in front of my face. "yeah sorry, i'm good, just zoned out a bit... how much?" i asked as i grabbed my stomach.

"hey y/n are you good??.." robin asked as she walked over to me. "no.. i-i feel like i'm gonna throw u-up.." i said while gagging.
"OH NO- BATHROOM! NOW!" robin said as she guided me to the bathroom, shutting the door.

"oh yeah i ju- BABE- IS SHE OKAY?" eddie yelled as he walked up to the door trying to open it, but it was locked. "SHES FINE DONT WORRY!" robin shouted while i was throwing up.
she held my hair the whole time and comforted me telling me it's okay.

"thank you.. robin.." i said as i wiped my mouth, hugging her.
"it's no worries, are you okay?" robin asked as she opened the bathroom door. "eh.. never felt better." i said as i giggled. "y/n! baby.. are you okay??" eddie said as he pulled me into his arms, hugging me as steve stood there.

"i'm fine.." i said as i buried my head in eddie's shoulder. steve was like my older brother. we promised we would never like eachother or date eachother and we would just stay as friends.
i let go of eddie, kissing his nose. "soo uh robin- how much did it cost?" i said as i giggled. "$6.78!" robin said as she laughed along with me.

i paid robin, said goodbye to her as i kissed her cheek. "bye robin!" i kissed her cheek. "call me when you want to plan something!" i said as i smiled, pulling away from the hug and walking over to steve. "bye steve, it was good to see you again." i said as i hugged him tightly.
"bye, y/n. take care of yourself, and i mean it, please." steve said, pulling me in for a longer hug.

"be quiet steve please, not here." i said. steve was the only one who knew i almost k/lled myself last year. can't blame myself. i was in a really bad mental state and i couldn't handle it anymore.
but steve, my bestfriend was there, he saved me. he told me i was worth it. and that i deserved to live. and first i didn't believe him, but he helped me recover.

he's helped me out ever sense. "okay okay sorry, but i'm serious, y/n." steve said with a very serious voice. "yeah yeah, i know." i said.
"alright guys, we're out! bye steve! byeee robin!" eddie yelled as he latched his arm around my waist.

"bye!" steve and robin both said. me and eddie walked out of familyVideo and to the car. same as usual, i helped eddie in the car, and once he was all set i walked over to my side and hopped in.
"hey babes. you okay?" eddie asked while buckling his seat belt.

"yeah fine, i just got a bit nauseous. sorry about that.." i said as i buckled, putting my hands on the wheel. "hey babe!- don't worry i'm not mad, i promise. i just needed to know if you were okay."  eddie said as he placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing his thumb back and forth.

"i love you." i said as i drove off to my house. "i love you more." eddie said as he kissed my cheek.

after what seemed like the longest drive, we finally made it home. i grabbed the movie and the bag of snacks, walking over to eddie's side and helping him out. "hhhh" i sighed. "moms still gone, dustin's at mikes. how fun!" i said as i helped eddie inside of the house.

"babes, she cares about you, she's just busy with that new job." eddie said as he kissed my neck. "mm- yeah but i want to introduce you to her. i want her to meet you!" i said as i frowned.
"oh baby, i'll meet her one day. i promise i'll make it happen." eddie said as he smiled. "i hope so.." i said as i kissed eddie on the lips.

eddie kissed me back, it felt nice to be back in my house, and with eddie knowing that he was safe. "alright, i'm gonna set the drinks in the fridge, and put the snack and the movie in my room, and then we're taking a shower, kay?" i said as i looked eddie in the eye.

"sounds good to me." eddie said as he smirked, watching me bring the drinks to the fridge, setting them inside to cool.
"alright, cmon!" i said as i latched eddie's arm around my waist, walking upstairs slowly. i set the snacks and movie on the bed as we walked to the shower; starting it.

right away, i got undressed, as i got in and stood under the water, watching the steam fill the room. i stood under the hot water, just taking everything in. trying to think a bit better.
i heard the shower door open and i saw eddie. i saw his body. his cuts, his bruises and his bigger injuries.

"oh my god, baby.." i said as my hands wrapped onto his waist. "yeah it-it's pretty bad." eddie said as he smiled awkwardly. "mhm.." i said as i grabbed eddie's shampoo, putting some on my hand and lathering it all through his hair.

"mm that feels nice.." eddie said as he closed his eyes, smiled and looked up to the ceiling.
i washed the soap off from hands and i picked up my shampoo, pouring some on my hand. i rubbed it all through my hair, massaging my head. me and eddie switched places as eddie washed the shampoo out of his hair.

the rest of our shower time we played and splashed water at eachother, we washed eachother bodies and our hair.
we got out of the shower, wrapping towels around our bodies and walking to my room, i obviously helped eddie. me and eddie both changed into our comfortable pj's— and by pjs, i mean eddie'a Corroded Coffin band t-shirt and baggie pj pants on.

eddie put on his judas priest band t-shirt and some sweats on. "mm baby ima go get the drinks, put on the movie and get comfortable, and open the snacks!" i said as i smirked.
i walked out of the room and skipped down stairs, walking into my kitchen.

"helloooo fridge!" i said as i opened the fridge doors, grabbing our drinks.
before hand, i opened my drink and i sipped a big portion from it.

i walked upstairs as i held the drinks, i went into the room and i saw eddie under the covers, eating the snacks. "hii baby!" i said as i gave him his drink, turning off the light and walking over to the bed.
i got under the covers and watched the movie and i cuddled my head on eddie's shoulder.

"i'm really glad your here." i said as i pulled eddie closer, kissing him.
"i wouldn't be if you weren't here." eddie said as he kissed me back.

i giggled as i watched the shining, laying on eddie's chest, feeling the most comfort i ever have felt before.
i closed my eyes as i slowly drifted into a deep sleep knowing eddie was okay and safe. i was in his arms and i loved him.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

619 19 12
𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘢𝘣𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭. �...
40.5K 1.1K 10
Steve always knew he wasn't straight. He remembers being young and confused, and how pretty Tommy H's hair flowed whenever he played soccer. But he h...
8.9K 173 24
No ones pov :p trigger warnings at the start of chapter (Drugs, sex , making out ect ect) might do smut! all same age as in the show not my ocs!!! su...
34.1K 1.1K 41
#1 IN STRANGERTHINGS 15/4/24 in which the older henderson child cannot cope without the ...