My immortal, mortal Beginning

By ShonuaSDK

Finding their son after 205, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng are over joyed, it does not last long however finding out... More

Acknowledgements
Maps
Gusu clan 3000 rules
Chapter one- How it all started
Five years later
Hua Ying
The truth about fate
Paradise manor and the ghost realm
Puqi Village and the heavenly court
7th birthday
Lotus Pier
15th birthday
Gusu
Library pavilion
Water-Bourne abyss
Shi Wudu
Caiyi Town
The Punishment
Lan Yi and the Yin iron
Mid-Autumn Festival
Banishment
Dafan Mountain
Indoctrination
Xuanwu of Slaughter
The fall of Lotus Pier
Burial mounds
Hi there, Just another notice

The black forest

499 35 4
By ShonuaSDK

Coming home and seeing that there is hot tea on the table, Xie Lian walks over and sits down, almost forgetting about the tea as he places his head in his hands while massaging his temples as Hua Cheng walks in with a tray of cookies, he sees his husband looking exhausted so he gently puts the tray down sits behind him and replaces his fingers with his own as he sends a little amount for spiritual energy into his temples while massaging, Xie Lian leans into Hua Cheng and lets out a tired sigh.

Tough night? Asks Hua Cheng

Who knew they would be that angry about the Yin Iron, also even more so at the vampirical queen that tricked Jun Wu and even more that father will be helping Explained Xie Lian

I am still pissed about that but like you said there is nothing to be done about it now laughed Hua Cheng

But San Lang I had to calm them down before they stormed the prison.

You should've let them so they can kill the bitch then one less problem don't you agree?

I agree with Boashan Sanren, that even though this is an internal family matter and yes it involves our son more than us he is the one that gets the say and not us.

When did she say that?

When she showed up being very annoyed that she kept on sneezing, A laughing Xie Lian said she burned most her walls and greenery

What did she mean internal family matter everyone is family Hua Cheng asked

It means everyone involved ghost, heaven and celestial beasts, we should hold a conference and discuss it in a calm and decent manner but everyone is in an uproar and wants answers so everyone is deciding on the date and everyone agrees that A-Ying should be present and not left alone at home, so it's not just us being over protective now, also Boashen Sanren hid the prison as many gods has already tried to enter and kill her Explained Xie Lian Where is A-Ying? I know I didn't get a chance to greet our daughter before she left but I haven't seen A-Ying did she truly kidnap him?

I just check on him and Yin Yu they are both asleep said Hua Cheng

They are both Asleep? Asked Xie Lian

Hua Tianshi had to leave before putting her brother sleep so she asked Yin Yu and A-Ying fell asleep in his arms and by the looks of it he didn't want Yin Yu to leave and held him tight and Waning moon officer fell asleep with our son they look peaceful Said Hua Cheng

Getting up Xia Lian said I just want to go see as they walked to the partly open door to see A-Ying curled into Yin Yu holding his arm tightly while resting his head on the same arm and Yin Yu draped his other arm around their son's waist holding him tightly, they both look peaceful.

Let's leave them Hua Cheng said while taking his husband around his waist and guiding back to have some tea.

The next morning A-Ying was running around paradise hall being chased by Yin Yu, his cheerful laughter woke Hua Cheng getting up he looked at the peaceful sight of his husband, leaning over he kisses his husbands cheek, then his forehead and lastly his lips as Xie Lian wakes up he turns and deepens the kiss, Hua Cheng's left hand slips into Xie Lian inner robe and his right arm wraps around him pulling him closer into the embrace, as they deepen the kiss even further they came to an erupt stop as they hear.

Daddy, mommy!

Hua-Ying was so embarrassed that he turned beet red and closed his eyes and smacked his face as he tried to hide behind hands.

Hua Cheng Chuckles while Xie Lian hides under the cover hiding his face, A-Ying why are you up so early in the morning disturbing us he asks

Daddy, I want to go to the market but Yin Yu won't take me so I had to wake you I didn't know you were, were ....

Having now a good laugh at both his son and his husband's expense he receives a smack from Xie Lian as he got out from under the covers fixes his robes and walks to A-Ying, your father is just being your father. Come mother has to get ready to go back to the heavenly court but we can have breakfast then your father will take you, when I return mother will take you to see your grandfather. Said Xie Lian while taking his sons hand and leaving his sleeping champers and Hua Cheng who is still laughing on the bed.

As they finally all sat down to have breakfast Hua Ying was playing with his butterflies while eating and telling his father about the day he had with A-Frayre. After saying goodbye to Xie Lian, Hua Cheng and Hua Ying went to the Ghost market.

Walking though the busy streets Hua Cheng and Hua Ying takes in the sounds and Sitting on his father's shoulders he can see everything while walking the notice a commotion.

Let's go see shall we said Hua Cheng smiling at his son, making their way to the commotion Hua Ying can see green goblins that have circled something white and scrawny getting angry he jumps off his father's shoulders and starts running, Hua Cheng who was surprised and also started panicking that his son had just left him started running after him calling his name but stops head when he reached the center and murderous intend, he said smiling.

I need to get there, I need to save him... was all Hua Ying thought without stopping as his anger starts boiling how dare they harm another that's weaker than them and, in a gang, too was his second thought as he stopped reaching the howling, screaming and screeching. Not even thinking about it he lets out an abundance of resentful energy grabbing the green goblins at once raising them in the air and giving them the same punishment as they gave the Fetus Ghoul, walking over to the cowering boy A-Ying sits down and sighs.

You know you use to be me except mine was wolves said Hua Ying shuttering, I think if I deserved to be saved then you also deserve it turning to the goblins Hua Ying narrows his eyes, what gives you the right to pick on the weak and one of your kind, I can understand picking on mortals because for you they are fun and food but what do you get by picking on your own, daddy slaughtered many of you because you picked on my mommy and honestly you deserved it but, what has he done. Dropping the goblins, he said was just get out of my sight the leader of the goblins got up and started going towards Hua Ying, seeing this E-Ming and Hua Cheng started forward but Yin Yu made it first

Dare touch the son of crimson rain sought flower and it will be your last he growled, the crowd hearing what Yin Yu said bowed to the young prince.

Alright now the fun is over, get you gone said Hua Cheng finally making his presence known the crowd then bowed deeper and then went on their way leaving Hua Ying sitting next to the Fetus Ghoul and Yin Yu standing beside them.

Looks like my son has the making of a fine ghost thought Hua Cheng as he took out a memory ball and fed it the recent events before sending it to Xie Lian, he is not going to be happy as Hua Cheng suddenly started laughing

Noticing that he wasn't getting hurt anymore the fetus Ghoul lifts up his head to see a kid smiling brightly at him blinking and rubbing his eyes he realizes this is no kid this is the king's kid, as he looks around, he sees Hua Cheng laughing and Yin Yu standing by Hua Ying's said quickly he scrambled and bowed

You, you saved Cuo Cuo, Cuo Cuo thanks you he says

Cuo Cuo, call my A-Ying or A-Xian doesn't matter we are friends now said A-Ying smiling.

F..Friends, Cuo Cuo has never had a friend before, come, come friend must come meet Cuo Cuo's Mother said Cuo cuo Smiling and taking A-Ying by the hand

Yin Yu and Hua Cheng followed the two children as they rushed through the street to a red building.

Yin Yu have you been keeping a close eye on A-Ying all this time Asked Hua Cheng

My apologies Hua Cheng Zhu, I just want to keep him save

No Need I am glad to know my waning moon officer is by his side Said Hua Cheng

Entering the building A-Ying sees many red curtains and a lot of women dressed in red as a woman in white and red marches up to them screaming on top of her lungs

There you are you little beast I have been searching everywhere for you, you dare run away then stopped noticing that Cuo Cuo was not only hurt but bought the prince as well to her brothel, going down on her knees she looks at Cuo Cuo, those nasty goblins did you in again didn't the my poor Cuo Cuo said Jian Lan

He saved me mother; A-Xian says we friends now. said Cuo cuo as he beamed with a face only his mother could love

Auntie, I hope you don't mind bowed Hua Ying but I had to make sure he got home safely aid Hua Ying

Hua Cheng and Yin Yu walked in and bowed to the woman, Jian Lan long time no see smirked Hua Cheng

San Lang, you little demon, worse than my son, you are, still haven't come to see me after the war, I should whip you as a reminder giving my such stress scowled Jian Lan

Grinning Lan Cheng led the group upstairs to a private room and had one of the girls serve tea, the boys were playing in the room while Hua Cheng caught up with Jian Lan and Yin Yu stood by the door keeping an eye on any hostile movement.

They said goodbye later that morning and A-Ying who was once again sitting on Hua Cheng's shoulder as they made their way back home

A-YING called Xie Lian with fright, taking Hua Ying off Hua Cheng broad Shoulders and putting him on the ground making sure he is unhurt and safe from any backlash.

Then turning his surprised gaze to his husband, Nothing? Asked Xie Lian

Nothing. Smiling Hua Cheng said

Oh, I was so worried when I watched the ball, I just came as you entered said Xie Lian as he was embraced by Hua Ying

Mommy, A-Ying is fine, A-Ying even made a friend smiled A-Ying

That wonderful, now it's lunch time and after that daddy must go do his duties while you and I are going to visit your grandfather said Xie Lian

Over lunch Hua Ying told Xie Lian everything that happened in the market including the brothel and his promise to play with Cuo Cuo more often.

After lunch Xie Lian kissed Hua Cheng and Hua Cheng gave a kiss on A-Ying head who was hiding his face and went back to his kingdom (Gambler's den) and Xie Lian and Hua Ying went to the shrine

Is Grandfather here? Asked Hua Ying

Yes, but not here he is at the top of Tonglu mountain that's there said Xie Lian as he pointed up.

I see you going to visit your father today Xianle, Goushi said as he bowed

Yes, right now there is no choice. There's no need for you to keep yourself covered Mei Nianqing father knows who you are it's time A-Ying did too. As they started climbing the bush path up the mountain

Changing into his original appearance he smiled at Hua Ying who stared at him in amazement

Will I be able to do that to one day Hua Ying asked as he stared getting excited at the thought.

Yes, one day when you ascend you can change your form from a mighty Phoenix like you Grandma Boashan Sanren and the different version of yourself is genetic but if you will it you can even change into an old man like myself and your grandfather. Said Mei nianqing Stopping at the forest that was so dense with darkness.

Well here goes nothing said Xian Lian as he held Hua Ying hand and started walking forward.

The deeper they got the more suffocated Mei Nianqing and Xie Lian got but looking at Hua Ying he was giggling as the darkness welcomed him and he played with the thin trawls as they tried to tickle him, after what seemed like an eternity (to Hua Ying) they came to a cottage in the clearing.

I'll wait outside said Mei Nianqing as Xie Lian Knocked on the door

Entering the cottage, they see a man sitting in a lotus position next to a warm fire.

Father Said Xie Lian as he bowed

Turning around Jun Wu was taken aback at seeing his son in front of him

Xianle and this must be A-Ying said Jun Wu softly

A-Ying looks up at his A-Niang who nods and runs to Jun Wu and hugs him, I finally get to meet grandpa

Shocked Jun Wu slowly wraps his arms around Hua Ying and starts crying and repeating "I am so sorry"

Understanding what he meant because he remembers a bit of what happened he looked at his grandpa wipes his eyes and in a very mature way says

What's done is done, we can't change the past even if we do try what matters is forgiveness and being forgiven and grandpa, I forgave you a long time ago and hugged him harder and full of love.

Finally calming down he Placed Hua Ying on his lap and gestured for his son to sit, what brings you here? Asked Jun Wu

This said Xianle as he takes out two memory balls and passing them to his father.

Silently Jun Wu watches them while Hua Ying was curious because he could see nothing

Xie Lian smiled at Hua Ying; your grandfather put a talisman on them so only he can see explained Xie Lian

But why can't I see pouted Hua Ying

Because little minds right now shouldn't see what makes grown-ups worry said Jun Wu as he tickled Hua Ying

So, no back lash and the makings of an immortal core?

Yes, and only you can help with it.

I sure can help with it; I can also teach him talismans and their origin all I ask is once a week for a full day. Said Jun Wu

I can do that but, then Mei Nianqing must be here as well and not outside standing guard, he can also learn from him father please. Pleaded Xie Lian

Yes, yes alright dismissed Jun Wu he stays outside himself and stays away from me not the other way around but it is my fault as well for his distance, go speak to him then I want to work on little A-Xian for a bit. said Jun Wu

Xie Lian got up and walked outside closing the door behind him.

Alright A-Xain do you want to learn from grandpa how to make a strong core?

Yes, please grandfather replied Hua Ying happily

Ok sit in a lotus and close your eyes and feel the energy around you, he said as he sat behind him and passed him not only spiritual energy but also unknowingly his dark energy from beneath then resentful energy flowed in with the other two and Hua Ying core grew.

GRANDFATHER shouted Hua Ying as Mei Nianqing and Xianle rushed into the room seeing a very and almost depleted Jun Wu

Smiling at the two adults he said I only meant to give him enough so he can do it on his own but "laughing" you son is extraordinary, not only did he grow his core he maintained it and strengthen it almost depleting me.

Xianle over to his son and took one of his father's talismans as he placed it on Hua Ying his body lit up projecting the image of a beautiful silver golden core with black and red veins shining brightly

Shock at this, he did this? He truly did this?

I told you he will be one of a kind, he needs now to stablize with Boashan's help a tired Jun Wu said

Mei Nianqing and Xianle walked over to Jun Wu and passed some of their own spiritual energy to him seeing this Hua-Ying also walked over and mimicked his father(mother). Jun Wu felt much better after that.

I feel like my younger self again Xianle A-Xain is going to grow up to be a healer and I don't mean medicine because what he heals no medicine can be made. Said Jun Wu with pride

Yes, I know and that's what worries me father, he is to selfless, heartfelt, compassionate, he sees more than he lets on and speaks seriously only when the need arises, he draws people to him and just like San Lang he is very mischievous actually even more than San lang. darkness doesn't taint him but it follows him like a curse, A-Ying is going to suffer and there is nothing either one of us can do but watch.

We will protect how we can Jun Wu said as he held his son's hand, he took most of my darkness Xianle I feel better and I am sorry.

The curse of it? Asked Xie Lian

Still resides within me but maybe one day I will be free said Jun Wu

I do hope so your palace is lonely without the two of you. You know he met Pei Ming yesterday, not even for a few minutes and already he is exchanging book covers with those kinds of books, I don't think my face can handle being red much longer, San Lang laughs at it and then chase him around the hall he even tried to cut out Pei Ming tongue Feng Xin and Mu Qing still wants to beat him up so my court is stopping fights long enough to get the important done then disappear before I get asked oh what other embarrassing thing he has done.

Jun Wu Laughed hard at this, so, so... my grandson is going to be a chivalrous flirt, his soulmate is in for a rough time

Smiling Father, he is only 5 please he still has many years before even thinking that said an aggrieved Xianle

Xianle he is going to grow up, he is going to find his soul mate and he is going to leave the hall. But he will forever remain your child and he will forever love you and there won't be a day that goes by when he won't visit his family, he just won't be a constant and, anyway this way you and San Lang can make more little immortals and give him some more siblings Jun Wu said

FATHER!!! A shocked Xianle screaming bring once again four very worried eyes that were sitting in the corner working on the scrolls labeled 'history of talismans'

Is it just me grandmother or did grandfather say something to make mommy's face go red again smirked Hua Ying

The more I look at you A-Xian, the more I am reminded that you look like the ghost king when you smile like that but yes, your grandfather did just embarrassed your mother Said Mei Nianqing

As late afternoon arrived Xie Lian, Mei Nianqing and a very tired Hua Ying made their way down the mountain and into the shrine where Hua Cheng was waiting, seeing Hua Ying almost asleep on his feet he picks his son up and takes him to their bed to sleep then walks back to Xie Lian and kisses him before sitting and serving the tea.

I will fetch him once a week from the hall and bring him back the way there is no need to walk up and suffer Said Mei Nianqing, please let Yin Yu know. I would really like to keep my head

Laughing Hua Cheng agrees

He is surprisingly catching on to talismans I believe he is gifted in them so I would like to carry on teaching him but I better be off the village needs their elder said Mei Nianqing as he bowed turned back into goushi and walked out.

So how did it go? Asked Hua Cheng

San lang it was beautiful come look Xie Lian took him by the hand and placed the talisman gently on the sleeping A-Ying and put some spiritual power into it, once again the power radiated from Hua Ying's core as it could now also be seen by Hua Cheng

Leaving their peacefully sleeping son they went back to the table and Xie Lian helped Hua Cheng sit down

Utterly shocked he looked at his husband who was offering him tea, slowly took the cup and downed it. H. h... how?

Taking the memory ball out of his sleeve, Jun Wu gave this to me for you Xia Lian said placing it in his husband's hand.

Looking through the memory ball Hua Cheng saw everything and heard everything in the ended he was laughing so hard that Xie Lian had to put a silence charm around them so they do not disturb Hua Ying

He got you, I didn't actually think that's great idea but, wow not only did he make a powerful core it's stable and strong we should bath him and let him eat.

I know but right now we need to get Boashan to do the same remember he is celestial, heavenly and ghost trapped in a mortal's body and he will be immortal once his trials finish, a supreme god. Let him sleep he is tired it was a long walk for him I am glad he managed it well and did not want to be carried said Xie Lian

Hua Cheng pulled Xie Lian onto his lap since he is sleeping and no one to disturb us how about we practice making those future siblings for Tianshi and A-Ying said Hua Cheng with a sly smile while kissing his neck

Just as Xie Lian was about to retort Hua Cheng captured his lips with his own sliding his tongue inside and his left hand slowly undid Xie Lian's outer and inner robe all the while is right arm wrapped around Xie Lian's waist holding him steady using both hand he exposed his shoulders as his finger caress the now bare skin and just as Xie lain was about to undress Hua Cheng a shout from the entrance pulls them out of there blissful moment, leaving Hua Cheng ready to murder the two intruders while Xie Lian pulls up is robe extremely embarrassed by getting caught AGAIN.

THIS IS A SHRINE NOT YOUR FUCKING BEDROOM ANYONE CAN WALK IN, roared Feng Xin

Think of the children laughed Mu Qing

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS THE DOOR WAS CLOSED HOW DARE YOU BARGE IN, roared Hua Cheng

A-Ying woke up got up while yawning walked to where the commotion was going on looked between his mother's red face to his father's dark face to his two uncles, he shook his head went to his mother took his hand and start swinging it as Hua Ying decided to save his mother.

Mommy, A-Ying is hungry said Hua Ying

Xie Lian standing up and picked up his son, come I am sure your father has prepared something for us he said as they walked back towards the kitchen 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 68.5K 182
Lan Wangji felt tingles and happiness when he first saw the soulmark on his wrist. He was finally going to find his soulmate, he was going to find hi...
2.8K 173 15
After the death of his soulmate. lan wangji wanted to follow him but he changed his mind when an immortal told him something and he continued to live...
5.7K 296 12
---Arc 3/3--- Dealing with the aftermath of everything left Xie Lian feeling overwhelmed, but he quickly realises that, the more things had changed...
256K 25.6K 60
"I will wait for you at dusk. I will come to you at dawn." An epic love story that starts 4 centuries ago with a promise that is left un...