Codesworld (Darkekulavia Adve...

By UCS754

Title says it all More

Chapter 1 The Beginning
Chapter 2: Global Warming
Chapter 3: Vs Nickocado Avocado
MrBeast Chapter 1: (4) 24 hrs in Bermuda Triangle
Chapter 5: Farm Madness
Chapter 6: Battling a Band
Chapter 7: Grilled Cheese Deluxe
Mrbeast Gaming chapter 1 (8): Minecraft But Everything Is Random
Chapter 9: NO MORE AMONG US!
Chapter 10: Can Ganondrof come out to play?
Chapter 11: Bahama-dness
Chapter 12: Meme Review #1
Dimensional Arc Chapter 2: (14) New Perils part 2
Randomness (That's not gonna be that funny)
Dimensional Arc Chapter 3 (15) Greater Toronto Area (Oh Shit wrong term)
Dimensional Arc Chapter 4 (16): Learn the Basics
Dimensional Arc Part 5 (17): The cake is always a lie
Dimensional arc Part 6 (18): Where it all started (For Darkekulavia)
Dimensional Arc Part 7 (19) Scottstale
Dimensional Arc Part 8 (20): Crimson and the Ink Machine
Dimensional Arc Part 9 (21) Kadien's and Laurie's Five Nights
Dimensional Arc FINALE (22) Team (Fortress) Work Makes The Dream Work
Codesworld Short: Kadien's Real Body
Chapter 23: Hammer and Fail
Chapter 24: Zanta Claws
Chapter 25: Cafe with Some Old Beans
MrBeast Chapter 2 (26) 50K game of Real Life Monopoly
Codesworld Short: Spelling Bee
Chapter 27: The Date (Valentine's Day Speical)
Chapter 28: A Rocky Mountain Climb
MrBeast Gaming Chapter 2 (29) World's Largest Explosion
Chapter 30: Speak of the Devil and She will appear
Trepidation Arc Chapter 1 (31): Lullaby's Treat
Trepidation Arc Chapter 2 (32) The search begins
Trepidation Arc Chapter 3 (33): The Fate of Unknown Suffering
Tripedation Arc Chapter 4 (34) Innocence Doesn't Get You Far
Chapter 35: Tier List 1 (CDW Edition)
Tripedation Arc Chapter 5 (36): Forgiveness won't work against a Lord
Trepidation Arc Chapter 6: Triple Threat of Killers
Tripedation Arc Chapter 7 (38) Saving a Soulless Lover
Trepidation Arc FINALE (38) Revenge of a Nephalem and The Corruption King
Chapter 39: Surf And Turf Wars
Chapter 40: Project T.E.R.I.OS
MrBeast Chapter 3 (41) Press This Button To Win $100,000!
Chapter 42: Codesworld Christmas Blast
Chapter 43: Therapy Buddies
Chapter 44: Real Date

Dimensional Arc Chapter 1 (13): New Perils Part 1

48 5 72
By UCS754

The camera cuts to Cody, Dawn, Scott, Tankman, Laurie, and Crimson walking down the busy street on their way to the house. They were chatting when Tankman brought up something.

Tankman: Yo Codes, I just realized something. Didn't you and Dawn used to live in an apartment?

Cody: I'm just surprised you remembered those time when we lived in Station Sqaure.

Crimson: How did you guys even moved out.

Cody: Long story short, skeleton.

Lauire: What?

Cody: Well basically we have prop skeleton for Halloween one year and it was the most realistic one you could get on the market. After Halloween me and Dawn just put the prop skeleton under the sink. Then a man named Ryan came over to take care of our dog while we were away one time and saw the skeleton and he called the police and well, when they found the skeleton in our sink, they assumed it was real, so by the time we got home, the landlord had already rented the place out to someone else. So that's when we tho-

Suddenly, a massive explosion was heard as many people started run away with the gang confused.

Scott: What the hell was that?

Dawn: Don't know but has to do with these people running off.

Cody: Indeed, we better go check it out! Let's roll.

The 6 go on to investigate the explosion.

*MEANWHILE*

There was an intense battle going in the streets, causing people to run off and chaos to reigning there to be a mess wherever you stepped. The combatants?

The Red Skull

And Captain America.

These two knew each very well. Sure, Red Skull wasn't really fighting and more or less having his army keep C.America distracted while he causes chaos, but he was still giving the captain a run for his money. So Red Skull had the advantage over Captain America with his army, thanks to the amount of them there are.

Red Skull: Give in Captain. I have you right where I want you.

Captain America was breathing heavily thanks to the major battle he went through but still able to stand up and speaking.

C.America: No....Not when there are people like you who want the world to bent to your will.

Red Skull laughed evilly.

Red Skull: Either way. It will happen soon enough.

That was when Red Skull pressed a button a huge death ray contraction appeared from his turret of the Tank.

All hope seems lost for the captain when suddenly all the of Red Skull's army start to be taken out one by one. Red Skull and Captain American we both confused. Soon the last of them of defeated as Cody and his crew were revealed. At this rate was furious. He almost had the arch enemy defeat and some pest had to ruin it. So, in a fit of rage, he presses to button to shoot the laser from his tank, hoping to kill the captain. But America uses his shield to reflect the laser and have it shoot right back at the tank, destroying it. Red Skull looked at the six with an angry expression.

Red Skull: YOU IMBUCULES! HOW DARE YOU DISRUPT MY PERFECTLY CALULATED VICTORY!

Cody smirked as he speaked.

Cody: Well, is simple, the good guys win, and the bad guys lose. Maybe next you'll think twice before trying to cross Good Ol' Stars and Stripes over there.

Red Skull knew that he needed an escape and fast, so he grabs a hold of Lauire and points a gun to her head. Everyone was pretty shocked, while Scott was enraged.

Scott: HEY! LET HER GO YOU HORNLESS DEVIL!

Red Skull then sees and river and knew what his plan was as he smirked at the crew.

Red Skull: So, Good guys win, and Bad Guys lose huh? Well sure you maybe won small battle and obtained a small victory and it's the only you're ever going to get!

As soon as Red Skull finished the sentence, he tossed Lauire into the river, causing the gang rush over to check on her. Red Skull sneakily escapes, and the gang see that Lauire is going down stream. Scott that is when Scott suddenly dives into the river as the gang to chase them down.

Scott started to swim towards Lauire's location as she started to sink under the water. Lauire tries to hold her breath up thanks to the rushing water and many think in her way she couldn't focus. Soon she sees Scott coming towards but soon after that she loses consciousness and blacks out. The other 4 were near them and hope Lauire is ok. Crimson was actual kind of worried for her brother as she calls out.

Crimson: SCOTT! YOU, OK?!

Suddenly Scott just surfaced with an unconscious Lauire in her arm. That is when Cody pulls out a stick he founded.

Cody: GRAB ON SCOTT!

Luckily Scott was able to grab before the river pulled him and Lauire too far and he was helped up. The gang check on him before seeing the unconscious Lauire which causes Scott to check her pulse and sigh a sigh of relief.

Scott: She's alright, She's just unconscious.

Dawn: Maybe she got two much water?

Cody and Tankman then teams up to get the unnecessary water out of their friend. After a couple of tries it seems to have worked as Lauire comes to as she regains consciousness. The gang was happy to see her alive that they hugged her. That was when an unfamiliar voice is heard.

???: Well, it seems we finally meet.

They gang turns to see Captain America behind them as he continues speaking.

C.America: Name's Captain America, at your service.

Cody then walks to the captain and speaks.

Cody: Well, Nice to meet you Cap, My na-

C.America: No need to tell me, I already know who you are Cody? You were the creepypasta hunter.

Cody: You guessed correctly. Guess you remember me from the time I worked with S.H.I.E.L.D. Huh?

C.America: Well, that and I the fact you were a part of Darkekulavia series, being watching it for quite a bit. Plus, I liked you because of the fact that even if the situation is dire, your just chill.

Cody: I'd say it's more confidence than anything but thanks anyways.

Dawn then jumps in and decides to ask the big question everyone's mind.

Dawn: Question Mr.America? Who was that guy that tried to kill and almost killed Lauire?

C.America: That was the Red Skull, he's been trying to make the world his own personal army for years.

Scott: Seems like a psychopath to me.

Crimson: Yeesh no kidding.

C.America: Yeah, I see that.

Cody then says this.

Cody: You need any help? With him?

Captain America the decides that he could use some help.

Captain America: Sure. At this rate I need all the help I could get.

Captain America and Cody shake hands and the gang got to find Red skull.

*End of Chapter 13 AKA first chapter of the Dimensional arc*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 189 12
Disclaimer: I own nothing but my love for Fanfiction ☺
46.2K 572 30
this a multi-cross platform gf scenarios of hololive both original and EN and vshojo and some of your other favorite streamer gals so come and see ho...
4.9K 181 38
The title says it all! (Over)
51.5K 2.2K 45
-working on a better description and title-