Living With A Police Officer...

By Tears_To_Roses

Harmony Kingston has been through more in her short life, then anyone good ever image going through. She's a... More

Living With A Police Officer
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 2
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 3
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 4
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 5
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 6
Living With A Police Officer Chapter 7
Living With A Police OfficerChapter Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Ten
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eleven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twelve
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fourteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Fifteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Sixteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Seventeen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Eighteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Nineteen
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Three
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Four
Living With A Police Officer Twenty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Eight
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Nine
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty One
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Two
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Three
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Four
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Five
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Six
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Seven
Living With A Police Officer Chapter Thirty Nine *Final Chapter*
Living With A Police Officer Epilogue
Living With A Police Officer Credits

Living With A Police Officer Chapter Twenty Seven

140K 2.1K 267
By Tears_To_Roses

Hey y'all,

without any talking, here it is.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter Twenty Seven

Harmony’s POV

“He loves me” I murmur to the mirror in the washroom, lightly placing a finger to my still tingling lips. “My luck just got a lot better”

I step out of the dress, kicking off my shoes. I pull back my hair, braiding it for the night. Slipping on my pj’s, I flick off the washroom light and head into our bedroom. The room is pitch black, and I can’t see anything. Sticking my hands out in front of me, I feel my way to the bed. Thinking I’m on my side of the bed, I hop in.

“Whoa there Mony peaches” Drew’s silky voice breaks the silence.

I freeze, stopping all movement. Shit, this isn’t my side of the bed. Suddenly it dawns on me that I am at the moment, straddling Drew. Not a position I really want to be in after what almost happened on the beach.

“Yea um, I’ll move” I wiggle around trying to get off Drew’s lap but find myself tangled up in the blankets.

Drew moans breathlessly, his warm hands resting on my hips to keep me from moving, “Stop moving Peaches”

Oh shit, what is wrong with me today? I think the kiss did something to my brain cells because they certainly aren’t working.

I sit there looking clueless, an itch at my lower back bothering me. Slyly, I scratch the itch causing me to wiggle around some more.

“Oh shit Harmony” Drew groans, holding onto my hips harder.

I gasp feeling a bulge on the side of my thigh. “Oops, I should probably move”

“NO” Drew cries, “I swear to god Harmony if you move again, there is going to be some problems so I suggest you stay right there WITHOUT moving around if you please”

I nod, “How am I going to sleep?”

Drew chuckles breathlessly, “Same way you would sleep if you weren’t on top of me”

I sigh, rolling my eyes, “Then I’d have to move”

Drew groans, “Well now would not be the time for you to move”

I giggle, “Okie dokie”

Drew sighs, his eyes closing. I sigh loudly, trying to get comfortable without moving around too much. The only thing is for me to lean forward slightly and place my head down in the closes spot which happens to be Drew’s forehead. I close my eyes when Drew’s silky laugh fills the silence.

“What are you doing?” He chuckles.

I roll my eyes, “I thought that part was obvious Drew dear, I’m trying to sleep without moving around”

Drew chuckles, “Your honestly going to sleep that way”

Groaning with annoyance I say, “What other way am I suppose to sleep?” 

Drew sighs, “I don’t know, but not a position when your lips are hovering above mine”

“What else am I suppose to use as a pillow if I can’t move?”

Drew chuckles and rolls his eyes, “Slid onto your side then”

Sighing with happiness I roll over to my side, “Thank you”

Drew turns to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, “My pleasure”

I snuggle into his chest, draping my leg over his, sighing with happiness. A bomb could land on the beach and wouldn’t wreck my mood. This was easily the best night of my life. Sadly it has to end, and I’ll have to face Blaine when there’s no avoiding him. But I’m not horribly worried, Drew will be with me. 

<3~<3~<3

          “HARMONY AND DREW GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF THE BED” Sassy shouts from the door way, banging a medal spoon on a pot.

I groan, nuzzling my head further into Drew’s neck. Drew swears lowly, moaning with sleep.

“Go away Sassy” He growls.

“Nope” Sassy says popping the ‘p’, vaulting herself onto the bed, “We’re going wedding outfit shopping with Leigh-Anne and Finn, and Drew you need to talk with him”

Drew groans, “Fine, I’ll talk with him if you go away and give me some time to wake up”

Sassy rolls her eyes, heading for the door, “Don’t bullshit with me Andrew; I know you want time with Harmony”

Drew rolls his eyes and flicks her off, turning away. Sassy flips his back the bird, slamming the door shut. Drew groans, keeping his eyes closed.

“I don’t want to get up” He mutters, throwing a hand over his eyes.

“I’m rather comfortable myself” I murmur.

Drew and I are basically tangled together. My head is on his chest and my legs are twined with his. Drew’s arms are around my waist pinning me to him. It is very comfortable indeed.

Drew chuckles, rolling over to hover above me, “You know, you look very cute this morning”

I giggle rolling my eyes, “Hardly, my hair probably looks like birds nested in it while I was sleeping”

Drew shakes his head, “Not at all”

I roll my eyes, pushing him off with a giggle, “Get dressed Romeo, wouldn’t want to make Sassy wait”

Drew nods agreeing, “No we certainly wouldn’t want that”

I roll out of the bed, heading over to unzip my suitcase. I pull out my pair of neon pink legging, my white dripping rainbow shirt and my pair of silver gladiator heels, snagging my bag of toiletries from the corner. I walk into the bathroom showering quickly. I pull on my outfit and blow dry my hair, leaving it naturally wavy. I do my make-up swiftly, leaving it light. Finally I check myself in the mirror making sure I’m presentable and head back into the bedroom.

I find Drew sitting on the bed, fiddling with his phone is a snug black tee showing off his muscles, and a pair of black shorts. His hair is fashioned into his normal faux hawk and on his feet his a pair of silver high tops. All in all he’s looking fine.

Drew smiles upon my entrance, walking over to me slowly. He pulls me to him, smiling down at me.

“I’m loving those neon tights”

I blush tilting my head over my shoulder to see that they are a little snug, showing off my butt a little.

Drew smirks noticing my blush. He leans down, capturing my lips with his. I sigh, standing up on my toes, twinning my fingers in his hair. Drew nips my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Unable to deny him, I open my mouth wide, making room for Drew’s tongue. Drew pulls away breathing heavily, pecking my lips quickly.

Drew takes my hand and grabs his wallet from the floor on our way out of the room. Scared of where Blaine might be, I scoot closer to Drew. Drew sees me and smiles reassuring, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

“I’m here” He whispers, pecking my head. “I won’t let anything happen”

I smile, snuggling into his side, “I know”

“Love you Mony” Drew mutters with a smile.

“Love you too Buzaroo”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This is basically quality time for Harmony and Drew and a filler chapter if you didn't notice. No worries, the good stuff is coming.

I've started my story Dear Cole and it hasn't been getting as much views as I hoped it would so it would really mean a lot to me if you went and checked it out. It's not going to be a traditional BFF story, I have a big twist in mind for it.

The song on the side is Na na na by: My chemical romance. A band I've recently become obsessed with. They are totally awesome!!!

Questions, do you think Harmony and Drew's relationship will remain the way it is? When do you think Blaine will show up? What will Harmony's reaction be? Drew's?

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love ya's!!

Lauren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125 0 21
Ashanti wasn't searching for love, but who knew that one robbery would lead her to an adventure of love, lust, and trouble...
622K 15.8K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
11.5K 360 19
Harmony is a 17 year old girl. She is shy, smart, kind, quiet, and introverted. People at school call her mean and hurtful things. Her father abuses...
15.6K 338 8
"You are beautiful Blair, I can't keep my desire down from you. We shouldn't be doing this..." "Ian... please... I want this, I've never..." she didn...