操り||

By horikell

{OC Insert} ho·mun·cu·lus /həˈməNGkyələs,hōˈməNGkyələs/ noun a very small human or humanoid creature !!!!!PRA... More

READ BEFORE PROCEED
Disclaimer
PROLOGUE - Lilies arent always lilies
ONE - First sight
THREE - cats and talk
FOUR - Bunnies are cute
TWO - A new recruit
THIRTEEN - An eaten flower and Sorrow friends
FIVE - Are you an idiot
SIX - Different persona
TWENTY NINE - list for a kiss?
THIRTY - Figure out
SEVEN - Trust
THIRTY ONE - Fearless
EIGHT - Useless child and deleted emotion
THIRTY TWO -
NINE - Snow secrets
TEN - Cold fights cause blushes
ELEVEN - Candy is sour
TWELVE - Teammates Disagreement
FOURTEEN - broken known
FIFTHTEEN - A room with no options
SIXTEEN - Hospital bed
SEVENTEEN - Forbidden Word Used
EIGHTEEN - Bottle up tears
TWENTY - Future tricks
TWENTY ONE - Burned history
TWENTY TWO - Positive thinking
TWENTY THREE - Master D?
TWENTY FOUR - Realization
TWENTY FIVE - Sengoku period <1>
TWENTY SIX - Sengoku period <2>
TWENTY SEVEN - Sengoku period <3>
TWENTY EIGHT - A lad in france

|| NINETEEN - Disappearance of soccer

30 1 0
By horikell

イナズマイレブン GO | クロノストーン

"Its been so long!" Tenma happily jogged inside the school, missing the scent and memories that was made into the places.

"I cant wait to see the soccer club again" He told himself smiling, he stoped infront of the field just to see a baseball field instead, "huh? The second grounds..." he thought confused as to why the field that onces thier was placed into differently.

He sturggle the thought "Well theres still the soccer building." He brougt himself inside the building, the door opene automatically then he greeted everyone jokily but his hands fell down seeing that it was also replaced but with basketball and volleyball field.

He looked around to see to check seeing no trace of soccer, he went towards some players in corner, "Um, excuse me" he called out - they look at him, "Do you know where the soccer club is?"

"Soccer club?" One repeated, frowning at him, tenma replied with a yes to which the other only 'huh' as a respond.

"Well, this is the soccer building isnt it? Strictly for the soccer club." He asked blinking. "At this time, I never imagined id get a reply that to my casual question."

"What are you talking about? There is no soccer club here." The basketball player said, the boy satyed oblivious "Huh? Did they change locations?"

"No."

"Then where is the soccer club" The different sport player was starting to get annoyed with the boy, "Hey! you could at least tell me" Tenma defended.

He let out a 'tch' sound, "seriously look.." Before he can continue a whistle was heard making them turn around as they were called leaving tenma confused.

He left the building with confusion.

"Theyre all terrible, If they relocated the clubroom, they could have atleast called me and said so." Tenma grumbled, he looked down catching a familiar person.

He smiled wide as he chased after the grayish-brown haired senior, "Shindou Captain!" Tenma caught up with the boy.

"Captain!" He took a breath, "I was getting nervous since i didnt see anyone."

"Captain? Me?" Shindou looked at him all confused this made tenma tense up but laughed akwardly realizing his now the captain.

"Im sorry, but i was wondering where everyone else was." Shindou only repeated his last words in confusion. "Yes, they dont seem to be preacticing anywhere"

"And it seemed to be they change the soccer club locations, what happened?" He ropeted. Shindou only look at him as if he was a stranger. "Soccer club? What are you talking about?"

"The soccer club room coudnt change locations beacuse. There wasnt even one to begin with" Tenma gasped loudly trying to laugh it off. "Thats funny!"

"Is this some kind of school prank, Please enough joking-"

"I dont know who misinformed you but im shindou takuto from the music club" Tenma jaw droped trying to ask if he was joking.

Shindou only looked at him in annoyes, "Are you a transfer student?"

"Unfortunately, if you want to join a soccer club, you have to go to a different school." He spat then leaving the scene.

Tenma walked around confused until he saw sangoku - he smiled ranning towards the 3rd year. "Sangoku-senpai! Shindou-san is being mean!" Tenma pouted, "Did something happened at the soccer club?"

The senior only smiled at this, "From what i see, your a 1st year yeah? Unfortunately we dont have a soccer club here."

"If you want to join a sports team, come to sumo, ill let you anytime!" He winked at the male. "Dosukai!!" "Sangoku-senpai?!"

They werr interrupted by a famillar senior again kuramada, "hey hey! First year! Soccer isnt the only sport out there, rugby's great too!" He said, holding a rugby ball in his hands, as he performs a famillar hisatsu tenchnique making tenma gasp in suprised.

"Sorry, im not intrested in soccer"

"Im busy"

"I dont know any soccer"

"Who are you?"

Tenma sweatdropped at everyone reply, at this point now he was getting so confused. He continued walking through the place until he saw his little friend.

"Shinsuke!" He called out making the boy turn to him, "Hey.. whats going-"

"Are you a first year too!?" He happily cheered. "Im nishizono shinsuke! From the ping-ping club! Want to join!" He announced.

Just then someone called out his name, tenma hadnt had time to see who it was until the person had pulled him, "hey you! Aoi?!"

"You recognize me?" He asked pointing to himself the girl only angirly replied, "Of course i do! But dont even think about joining the ping-pong club, after all were." She strictly spoked.

With this the boy thought she would know whats going on. "-Were the calligraphy club right!" Tenma turned into a stone then broked. "CALLIGRAPHY?!!" He said just running away from them ignoring aoi's calls.

Tenma only ran not even looking at his way - he was just so confused with all of this until he bumped into who he felt a person.

The bumped made him opened his eyes and bring him back to reality - realizing he had bunprd into somthing he immidately bowed apologizing. "AH! Im so so sorry! I wasnt looking-" He looked up to the person, his eyes widden in suprised.

"Miko!?" He assured, He went closer at her - seeing her change of apperance. The last time they saw eachother miko still had her hair up to her shoulder now the girl had her hair in a chin length as layers run through it, her hair messy as usual with a white headband.

Looking at her eyes, they had small dark circkes underneath them and a pair of glasses hanging into her nose, Despite the slightly change of apperance he could still tell that was his friend.

(Basically ui from blue archive minus the long skirt and hair:])

"Tenma? Oh finally i found you" Miko assured grabbing his shoulders smiling. "Y-you recognize me?! Please tell me your also confused as to why everyone is-"

"Yes. I know" She cut him off making him look at her seriously, she sighed than grabbing his hand leading him.

They both walk in silents, tenma assumed tehy were going to riverbank beacuse of the oaths she choosed. "Your hair grew faster." He chuckled watching as her hair bounce slightly when she walks.

Miko turned her head to look at him, "It did?" She asked looking at her hair. The boy hummed. "Mhm, You wear glasses now ha" He walked besides her.

"Hm? Yeah! Probably beacuse i stick my nose on my tablet 24/7 though i can still see fine without them.. i just like the aesthetic" She mumbled. "Mere mortals body is so sensetive" She giggled.

They sat at the stairs of riverbank as a comfortable silence between them. "What is going on here? It isnt just the soccer club thats gone." He broked the silences.

The girl looked at him as he asked himself why they were forgetting soccer so easily.

"How could they forget soccer just like that?"

"Has soccer dissapired...?"

Miko interrupted him, "I dont think so tenma, i think theres someone behind all of this." She assured making him eye her.

"Shes right." Someone spoked behind them. The two turned who it was revealing a young man in some kind of weird outfit, "soccer has not disappeared."

"The elimination of soccer is still incomplete." Miko glared at the male, "Who are you?" She spat harshly.

"Matsukaze tenma."

"As of now, i will eliminate soccer from you too." Tenma looked at the girl beside him who was glarring holes at other. "Elimate soccer?"

"I am alpha. My mission is to eliminate soccer," i knew it. Miko thought.

"The only remaining traces of it left are you two. Matsukaze tenma." Alpha turned to miko. "And you, kagura miko."

"Remaining traces? Us?"

"Who brought you here ha? And what are you planning to do." Miko spoked, "Is he the reason why raimon gone all weird?" Tenma asked her to which she nodded.

Upon this tenma stepped up "Ill never let you erase soccer! Turn everyone back to normal!" He shouted. When alpha raised his hand to his face. "No. What we must do is tye exact opposite. The total annihilation of soccer."

"Thats.. i wont let you!" He hands held like a red button as he throwed into the air forming a ball. Upon seeing this miko reacted quickly - she grabbed the male into her but the ball only hit the three of them.

Both of them were teleported into like a beach, the sun shining brightly above them. Miko looked around trying figure out where are they.

"Where are we..."

"Okinawa.." She finsihed. "Tenma look!" She pointed.

"Mom...? Thats me! Sasuke!" The girl continued to look around the area realizing what was happening. "Were in the past..."

As little tenma went for the little puppy sasuke, miko immediately looked behind to see alpha holding the ball knowing well what is gonna happen. "Just take in the reality before you as it unholds."

"As of now, i will erase the meaning that soccer has for you." Miko calmed down a bit.

As she heard tenma's mother called out him a light of ball came the side stopping the ball that was suppose to save little tenma.

"Tenma!" His mother called out while he looked at the scene in horror. While at it the scene stopped. Everything around them.

Miko looked back at alpha who was already eyeing her. "Dont worry matsukaze. You havent died, you only need a month for your injuries to fully heal." Alpha turned to miko.

"And you." Tenma also glanced at the girl.

"Its time for your turn." Alpha only blinked for a second just too see the girl beside him. His eyes slighty widden in suprised seeing the girl move so fast.

With the speed of the wind she punched the ball into his hand landing into the ground for her to grab. With the ball into her arms alpha frowened.

He looked at her up and down before sighing. "Kagura miko. Your family is famous in the country china, your raimon's assistant coach but in the public's eye your unknown." The girl only laughed, "Are you trying to scare me by leaking my information?"

"Go ahead, let's hear what you gotta say." She smirked as alpha stayed quiet,

In his persective he tried to find miko's personal info but his eye twitch seeing it was blank, only the simple information he could find at the moment.

He sighs seeing a problem, "I'll deal with you later." He claimed before the girl's body began to dissolved teleporting her out. Tenma saw this and ran to grabbed her but was too late before she had dissapired in thin air.

"What did you do to her!" He shouted at him. "Not to worry, I just brought her back, she'll be hard to deal but I can say." He eyed tenma with seriousness. "She's different from you guys, watch out"

Tenma can only tilt his head at this but he ignored his comment and can only gulped now being alone.

Miko came back into the riverbank, she opened her eyes seeing that she was now alone. She frowned at this.

Then turned around. "Mei." Her eyes soften seeing the person. "Good job for getting out of there." She only looked away as the person went closer.

The person hand went to the girl's cheek carelessing it gentle. "Now, just go with what the future's flow okay?"

"You knows what's gonna happened right? Make sure there all alive in the end okay"

She nodded as the person continueing thier affection, until thier hand stopped. "Don't messed up okay? And don't let them know your pretty identify okay? Let them find out."

"Don't act foolish out there. Your last mission is coming so train them mentally" Mierre smirked.

"Yes...oka-sama.."

______________

Interducing! Mierre~

Mierre is miko's creator or grandmother beacuse she's mai(miko's mother) mom.

If your guys confuse who's who here:
Miko calls her mother (mai): Mama
While miko calls her grnadmother (mierre) : oka-sama.

This is sometimes use in Asians household where they address thier grandparents mother,father,mama,papa etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.2K 20
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘, 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎, 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛�...
9.9K 742 26
Kirino x reader Someone changed Kirino's life. He always hoped to see that person again. He always bring a Campanula with him just in case if he ever...
11.5K 651 30
100 YEARS - OR3O ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟...
117K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...