The Third Maximoff || Matteo...

By mcsnuglish

What if Wanda and Pietro had a little brother? Matteo Maximoff is struggling and helping out his siblings aft... More

0. Before we start
1. Matteo Maximoff
2. Just a regular Day
3. Stark
4. Orphans
5. Strucker
6. Hydra
7. Winter Soldier
8. The Survivors
9. Nightmares
10. The Avengers
11. Captured
12. Party Wrecker
13. Ultron
14. Traumatizing Dreams
15. Safe House
16. Being a Kid again
17. The Fight Begins
18. The Vision
19. Sokovia
20. The Sacrifice
21. 'Home'
22. Nat to the Rescue
23. New Powers
24. Lagos
25. Grounded
26. Recovering
27. Forgiveness
28. The Accords
29. May the Side Choosing Began
30. The Accord Signing
31. The News
32. Reunited
33. The Fight Begins
34. The Raft
35. The Parkers
36. Baby Parker
37. Broken Promises
38. Death
39. Hydra yet again
40. Under Control
41. Breaking Free
42. Memories
43. Coming out from the Shadows
44. Home
45. Wakanda
46. The Snap
47. "S-She Promised.."
48. Mute
49. Hearing
50. A Surprise
51. The Sad Truth
52. "Happy Birthday and Happy New Year.."
53. Helping Nat
54. Missing Them
55. The help I needed
56. The End
57. Rest in Peace
59. The Wake Up
60. Under A Witches Control
61. Welcome to WestView
62. Back to the 50's
63. The Attic
64. A Weird Day
65. The Mask
66. This is Halloween!!
67. Blast to the past
68. "You didn't see that coming"

58. The Other Universe

432 9 0
By mcsnuglish

With Matteo

The 12 year old woke up with a gasp yet again as he looked around the now church looking room. The boy scrunched his face in confusion as he looked around the room. As he looked around he noticed how everything looked to be neat and perfectly nice. "What the?.." he said to himself. He then was shocked at how he heard himself.

"I-I can hear?.." he said to himself a bit of shocked before he then clapped now hearing the sound of his clap. Matteo grinned widely before he soon chuckled. "I Can hear!" He blurted out before he stood up and started to jump around.

"Matteo." He heard a deep voice call out to him. The boy froze in place as he soon turned to look at where the voice has came from. As he looked over at the doorway he seen a tall figure appear. The boy scrunched his face before he soon recognized it was his brother, Pietro.

"B-Bubby?.." he called out speechless as he stood there shocked. The silver haired man chuckled before he nodded. "Yes Buddy. It's me. Now are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna give your brother a hug?!" He blurted out as he held his arms out. Matteo smiled widely as he soon ran straight into his arms to the point he was now sobbing. "Bubby!.. I thought I-I'd never see you a-again!" He cried out as he clung onto him.

The silver haired man chuckled sadly before he hugged Matteo. "It's okay. It's okay. I'm here now buddy. But I am very mad at you. Why are you here?! You're not supposed to be here! Not until you are way much older!" Pietro started to lecture him in a fatherly tone. Matteo just sniffled as he looked at his brother with sad eyes. "I couldn't handle the p-pain anymore..you and Wanda where gone.. i felt a-so alone.." he said sadly. Pietro just sighed sadly before he looked at his brother in the eyes. "Wanda isn't here. She's still alive.. the universe has plans. But it always makes the worst plans." Pietro stated.

Matteo was a bit confused at how Wanda wasn't here, he then realized that the blip now didn't actually kill everyone after all. "Oh no.." he said sadly before he cupped his hands over his mouth. "See.. but theres nothing you can do now.. all we can do is watch down below of what happens.." he said as he rubbed the boys back. Matteo frowned before he soon leaned into the warmth of his brother.

He then had a thought pop up in his head. "Uh.. Bubby?.." he called out. "Hm? What is it?" He asked as he looked down at his little brother. "What do you think Wanda will do?.." he asked as he fiddled with his fingers. The young man chuckled a bit before he stopped him from fiddling with his fingers. "You are just like Wanda.. but I honestly don't know. Only time will tell what she will do." He said as he patted his head. Matteo did a little hum before he remembered something.

"Hey Bubby? Uh.. before I woke up here. I was with Wanda.. and she had her brown hair back.. she was telling me that family is forever.. and she looked happy.. and I was happy.. i alps could hear perfectly fine.. was that all a dream before I woke up in here?" Matteo asked as he looked into his brothers blue eyes. Pietro scrunched his face in confusion "Hm. I guess you where in your other you." He stated as he rubbed his chin. Matteo raised a brow and tilted his head. "The other m-me?.." he asked to make sure that's what he said. Pietro nodded and looked at him "yeah. The other you. We have other versions of us. And I think that's just us in other universes. But yeah. It's you but in a different timeline. I watch or go and watch through other version of me sometimes. So far I live a happy life with you both. And in one version you where actually Wanda's son. In fact your her youngest son. God. That was a happy day for everyone. Her two older sons. Me her and Vision. We where all happy. I just hope nothing bad happens to them at all." Pietro explained. "Really?" Matteo asked with full of curiosity.

"Yep. But that's us in different universes. They have their family's and friends. While we have our own. But it's nice to look over them too. To watch them live their lives how I wish we could have lived ours." Pietro stated as he soon held him close. Matteo leaned into Pietro and sighed. "I hope Wanda doesn't come up here fast.." Matteo said sadly. Pietro sighed before he kissed the top of his head. "Oh there is no way she will. She will live her life for the both of us. After everything that happened I'm sure she wants to get her life going better." He stated as he soon rubbed his back. Matteo just hummed in response before he looked down at his hands.

Pietro looked at him before he placed his hand on his. "Hey. It's okay now. You have me. Plus mama and papa are here too. But they both are off doing their own thing right now. Plus I'm pretty sure they would be really upset at the fact that you're here now." Pietro said in a hushed voice. Matteo looked at him with a slight shocked look before he sighed. "I want to see them.. but I don't want to.. I don't want them to get mad at me.." he said sadly. "Hey. They might get mad at you for what you did. But they will love you regardless.." he stated as he put his forehead against his. Matteo just closed his eyes and sighed yet again. Pietro smiled slightly before he pulled away and soon kissed his head. "Besides. Your not fully dead yet. So there is no way they would come see you." Pietro stated.

Matteo's eyes widened at what he said. "I'm not fully dead?.." he asked. "Nope. You'll see." He stated as he soon chuckled at the boy. "So I'm alive?" He asked his brother in disbelief. "Welll... your dead right now. But not for long. Just give it time." He stated as he ruffled Matteo's short curly hair. "Ugh! Why do I have to wait!" He whined. "Because. I told you so." Pietro laughed before he stood up. "Now! You have gotten so big!! I seen you ended up doing your super move!! It was really rad!!" He stated as he remembered the backflip Matteo did in Sokovia. Matteo grinned before he nodded "yeah! I learned and learned how to do it after that! It was so cool! Now I know how to do many flips!" Matteo blurted out. Pietro smiled at his brother before he continued to talk with him about how his life went along when he wasn't there.

5 hours later

Pietro got up and yawned. "Well Buddy. It was nice catching up with you.. but you really should go and live your life.." Pietro stated as he hugged Matteo. "What Im leaving now?.." the 12 year old asked. "Yeah. Sadly. But hey. You'll be having fun until you actually wake up. Just enjoy yourself for my sake okay?" Pietro stated. Matteo sadly nodded before he looked at his older brother. "I love you Bubby.. I'll miss you." Matteo said sadly as he hugged him. Pietro hugged Matteo and smiled sadly "I'll miss you too Buddy. Have fun. And enjoy your life. It may get hard but trust me. It will end up well soon enough. I love you." He stated as he kissed the top of his head. "Okay. I will.. I love you too." He said as he soon felt himself start to fade off. "Goodbye Teo." Pietro said. Matteo smiled sadly as he watched himself go into darkness and now gone from his brother.

In a different Universe...

Matteo woke up to someone rubbing his back. "Hmm... stoppppp..." he whined out as he turned on his side to get more sleep. "Hm? Really Teo. Come on it's time to get up. You have school." A voice stated. Matteo opened his eyes then soon let out a huff. He then sat up and rubbed his eyes trying ti wake up.

"There's Teo. Come on let's get ready for school bud" he heard the voice before he felt them kiss his head. Matteo opened his eyes to see a Vision smiling at him. The boy smiled before he yawned again "okay papa.." he said tiredly as he watched Vision soon leave the room. "Don't fall back asleep!" He blurted out as he shut the door. Matteo rolled his eyes and flopped down on the bed.

The boy did a small sniffle before he looked at his arms. He seen how there wasn't any cuts or scars. He then shook off the feeling before he went ahead and got up. As he finally got up and out of bed he went over to his closet to get ready. "Hm.." he hummed out before he pulled out some clothes to wear. The boy changed into jeans and a white shirt before he threw on a blue and black jacket.

Right when he was ready for his day he looked at himself in the mirror. The boy tilted his head when he looked at his reflection. He seen his baby face that only had his scar on his eyebrow, with no other scars. He seen his hair was his natural brown with his short curly hair. He soon looked at his body in the mirror and seen how he was perfect and healthy. Right when he looked up at the mirror he seen the old him from what he assumed was a nightmare.

"H-huh?.." he gasped out as he looked at the dead or supposedly dead version of him. He looked at how he had bags underneath his eyes, that also has his somewhat pale skin. He saw how there where scars all across his face. He then rolled up his sleeves to see how he has a lot of scars and faded scars. He then did a slight frown to see how his reflection was sad. "What happened..." he spoke out sadly before he heard his name getting called which made him turn to look at the doorway. "Matteo!" He heard Wanda. "I'm coming!" He hollered back. Right as he turned to face his dead sad reflection he just seen his normal self. He scrunched his face in confusion before he shook off that weird encounter, he then went ahead and went to go meet Wanda and Vision for breakfast.

"Ahh. Look who finally decided to show up!" Wanda cheered as she placed down a plate on the table for Matteo. "Morning." He responded as he sat down and started to dig into his breakfast. "Morning baby." She smiled as she soon kissed the top of his head. As Matteo ate his breakfast he looked around to see he was in a nice home. He then took a sip of his milk and soon made a weird face. "Ick! Why do you always give me milk mama!" Matteo whined as he soon looked over to see Vision chuckle. "Matteo we talked about this. You need to drink the milk. Don't you want to grow and be big and strong?" Wanda asked as she soon started to clean up the dishes.

"Yeah.... But milk is gross.. why can't it be chocolate milk at least.." he complained before he soon just decided to finish up his food. Wanda rolled her eyes and just continued to clean the dishes up before she heard Vision stand up. "Okay darling. I better get going. Don't want to be late for work." He stated as he put the newspaper down and went over to kiss his wife. Matteo did a little gag before he soon got up and went to put his dishes away. "Okay dear." She responded as she smiled at him. "Come on Teo. Let's hurry up so you don't miss the bus!" Vision stated as he soon grabbed his bag. "I know I know! I never miss the bus! I'm fast!" Matteo stated as he finished up cleaning up his things before he soon dashed out of the kitchen. Wanda and Vision both smiled before they went ahead and started to get ready to start the day.

Matteo ran down the stairs with his backpack on. He soon looked at the family picture of him Wanda, Vision along with Pietro, Tommy and Billy in front of the house. The boy smiled before he soon ran to the kitchen. "Mama! Where's my math book?" Matteo asked as he soon looked over at the table to see it on the table. "Wait never mind!!!" He blurted out as he put the matchbook in his backpack and soon grabbed his lunchbox. "Matteo be good. And have a good day at school guppy!" Wanda called out. "I will!! Bye mama!!" He yelled out as he soon ran out the door making sure he had his house key. He soon then started to run to the bus stop.

After school

Matteo was walking along side his friend Kyle. "Dude! I can't believe you got an A on your math test!" Kyle blurted out as he soon huffed in annoyance. "Me either! But I guess I have to thank my Dad for helping me!" Matteo stated as he soon kicked pebbles across the sidewalk. "Yeah. You should! You need to help me some time with that too. It's really cool. It's like you hav super powers with your smartness!" Kyle stated as he picked up a stick. "Yeah. It's cool" Matteo agreed as he picked up a stick as well.

"Hm. Hey Kai?" Matteo called out as he sung with stick around a bit. "Yeah Mattie?" He responded as he picked at the stick. As they walked down the sidewalk Matteo soon stopped walking and looked over at the playground. "Do you ever get dreams where they seen so real?" He asked as he started to walk to the playground. Kyle followed behind him and hummed. "Yeah actually. I get this weird dream that always pops up where I'm getting chased by teddy bear." Kyle stated as he put his backpack down.

Matteo scrunched his face in confusion before he put his backpack down. "A teddy bear? Really?!" He asked before he started to laugh. "Hey! It's not funny! It's scary okay!" Kyle blurted out before he through mulch at him. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! It's just funny!" Matteo kept on laughing before he fell on the ground. Kyle rolled his eyes before he went ahead and pounced on him. "Come on! Stop laughing! Let's just play for a bit! Before we have to go home. Let's continue our game of knights!" Kyle stated as he soon got off of him. Matteo took a deep breath in to compose himself "okay! Let's get to knighting!" Matteo stated before he soon held his stick up. "Let's fight our way to the castle!!" Matteo yelled out. "LETS GOOO!!" Kyle yelled out before they both laughed and started to run around the playground and swing the sticks around.

Time skip

Matteo was now on his way back home. After the long day of 6th grade and playing at the playground. The preteen was tired.

Right as the boy made it to the house, he unlocked the front door and walked inside. "I'm homeee!" He hollered out as he took his shoes off and soon started to walk into the kitchen to grab something to snack on. "Hey Teo! How was school?" Wanda asked as she soon got up and followed Matteo into the kitchen. "It was good. I got an A on my math test! But other than that school is school, boriinngggggg" Matteo stated as he soon grabbed an Apple.

Wanda rolled her eyes playfully before she walked over and gave Matteo a kiss on the head. "Well I'm proud of you. Vision will be so proud of you." Wanda said. "Yep! Math is really easy." He responded before he took a bite of the Apple. "Well it might be for you." Wanda responded before she moved his hair around. Matteo smiled at her before he heard the door open. "Mom! Where home!!" They heard two voices. "Tommy! Billy!!" Matteo called out as he soon ran into the living room to see his nephews or well brothers. "Teo!!" They both yelled out before they tackled him. "H-hey! Come on I can't breath!" Matteo blurted out as he soon let go of the Apple and hugged his brothers.

Wanda walked into the room and put her hands on her hips. "Billy. Tommy. Come on get off your brother." Wanda stated before she picked up Matteo's Apple. The 10 year olds soon got off of Matteo and soon all got up. "Hey! Teo! Come on let's play!!" Tommy stated as he looked at the boy. "Yeah! Let's play! Pleasee!!" Billy blurted out. Matteo did a little sigh before he smiled "okay. But I swear if you both cheat by using your weird twin telepathy stuff I quit!" Matteo blurted out before he smirk. "We won't!" The both smiled. "Good." Matteo said with a smile before he chuckled. "RACE YOU OUTSIDE!" Matteo yelled out before he ran past Wanda to go to the backyard. "NO FAIR!" Tommy yelled out before he ran after him. "CHEATERS!" Billy yelled out as he followed behind them. Wanda smiled at them all before she went ahead to go throw away the Apple and just go ahead and clean up the house a bit.

Later...

Matteo was laying across the couch watching Billy and Tommy play their video game. As he watched them play he yawned. Before the 12 year old could fall asleep he heard Vision walk into the room. "Okay boys. Time for bed." He stated as he looked at the three of them in the living room. "Daddd!!! Just 5 more minutes pleasee!!" "Pleasee!!" The twins whined as they looked at the man. "No. Bed now. Come on you guys have school in the morning." Vision stated.

The twins sighed before they started to put away their video games. Vision soon looked at the couch to see a half asleep Matteo. He soon smiled before he rubbed his arm "Teo. Come on let's get going to bed." Vision said. Matteo did a slight huff before he sat up. Vision smiled before he soon watched the boys soon get up and start going up their rooms.

As Matteo walked to his room he was stopped by two people clashing into him. "Hm?" He hummed out before he looked to see the twins hugging him. Matteo smiled before he hugged them back. "Goodnight thing 1 and 2" Matteo said tiredly. The twins rolled their eyes "goodnight stupid" Tommy said bluntly before he let go of the hug and went to his room. Matteo rolled his eyes before he smiled down at Billy who hugged him for a bit longer. "Goodnight Gup." Billy said with a smile before he started to leave. "Night gupper" Matteo said with a smile before he left into his room.

Right as Matteo closed his door he got ready for bed and soon got into bed. Right as he laid in bed he looked at his hands before he looked over at the window. The boy smiled at his day before he finally started to try to sleep. As he was half asleep he heard his door open. Matteo looked up to see Tommy and Billy soon sneak in. Matteo knew what they were doing "don't say anything. Just come on.. I'm tired.." he said tiredly. The twins smiled before they got into Matteo's bed and cuddled close to him. The three boys soon all happily snuggled close together and finally fell asleep. As Matteo smiled at them he soon looked over slightly to see Wanda and Vision smile at them. Matteo couldn't help but smile back at them before he finally doze off asleep.

[yar har. Had this good idea for the chapter. Now I shall work on other things! Stay scooty and I hope you loved this chapter! If there are any spelling errors Shhhhh... nope 💀🫡 okay LMFAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 81 15
Being trained by HYDRA and the Red Room made you one of the top assassins. Along with filling your life with nightmares, regrets and memories. Fortun...
47.2K 1K 59
Anaya Jane Ree and her twin Kylar Logan Ree are both living life good. But will their life be good till their mother is gone? Will they ever recover...
345K 8K 17
A Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver love story. Have you sometimes felt ... different. Like you weren't normal. Aurora James has always found that people w...
54.5K 1.4K 60
Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down destroying the sibling's childhood. Bei...