Trolls: Troll-wreaked

By Karinatrolls88

Mina notices that the leaders need a break and a vacation. She, along with Branch built a paradise cruise for... More

Beginning
The Party incident
Crazy Ride
Day of Survival
The New Branch
Enemy
The Call
Escape
Betrayal
Be Prepared
The Final Countdown
The Rise of Fear
Lie to Protect the Truth
Facing Fear
Dramatic Confession
Mina's Upgrade
Confronting the Beast
Goodnight Mockingbird....
Time to rest
Credits/Sources

Truth

98 3 0
By Karinatrolls88

Meanwhile inside a cave. All the Trolls found the cave quite cozy. Maddie made blankets by using leafs, and she also made a fire so it was warm inside. There were 4 baskets made of wood. And each basket there was something different. One had water, another had sand, another had herbs, and the last one had fruit. Everyone was chilling out inside.

"Oh wow! These blankets are cozy. It's like I can fall-asleep." Prince D said with a yawn.

"Don't sleep now! We have to wait for the surprise!"
Poppy said enthusiastically.

That's when everyone heard a rustle outside. Maddie immediately went to the edge of the cave and flared her neck hood and showed her fangs.

🐍Who's there? Show yourssssself🐍
Maddie hissed into the darkness.

Thats when Maddie attacked the sound and rapped something with her tail.
"Stop it! Y-your choking m-me."
A voice said and immediately Maddie let it go because it was Mina.

"Mina?! Why didn't you say anything?! I could off choked you to death!"
Maddie glared angrily at her.

"It was my instincts to not come close, you Orange Slut!" Mina yelled back.

"Gasp! You take that back, Feather Face!"
Maddie hissed back, flaring again her neck hood.

"I'll take that back, I say we're no longer friends!"
Mina shouted while she was sticking her tongue out.

Few Minutes later:
Maddie and Mina were both chatting about stuff, everyone was completely confused on their fast reunion.

"I thought there not friends anymore."
Trollex said with a confused look.

"Oh those 2? There bread and butter, there inseparable! When we fight with each other we call them friend-fights." Shift answered while he was eating a berry.

"Anyway, we brought the thing!" Shift said holding a handmade guitar made of wood and palm leaves.

"Mina thought it would be a good idea to sing campfire songs. Since the interior here felt like a camping trip." Maddie said nudging Mina's arm.

"Maddie! Your embarrassing me."
Mina said covering her face with her wings.

"Nonsense! Shift pass me the guitar! I have a song to sing about our adventures so far here!"
Hickory said holding the guitar and he started to play the song.

The way Hickory was plucking the strings, Mina had a flashback when she was younger. In the flashback, her father was playing a lullaby to her on the guitar. The song was something he wrote for her.

The flashback:
There was a thunderstorm outside. Mina was to scared to sleep worrying the storm might eat her. So her father came to her room.

He looked like an older version to Mina. Except he had glasses and a couple of grey lines in his hair. (He is voiced by Jack Johnson, and his name is Eric).

"Jellybean, what's wrong?" Eric asked.
(Back then, Mina's Dad would call her Jellybean instead of her real name).

"The-the st-storm is s-scary. It's going to eat me!"
Mina said covering her entire body with her wings.

"Can I sleep in your room?" Mina asked.
"Please. I want to be together with you and mommy." She begged in her "baby voice".

Instead Eric sat on Mina's bed and took out his guitar. And said in a soothing voice:
"Jellybean. Listen. I'm going to stay with you all night. The truth is, I want to be with you to. But only if you trust me. Do you trust me?"

And Mina nodded. So Mina got under her covers and Eric started to play on his guitar.
🦉There's no combination of words I could
put on a back of a post card🦉

🦉No song that I could sing,
but I can try for your heart🦉

🦉Our dreams, and they are made of real things
Like, a shoe box of photographs
with sepia-toned loving🦉
That part of the song made Mina smile.

🦉Love is the answer,
at least for most questions of my heart🦉

🦉Like why are we here? And where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?🦉

🦉It's not always easy and
sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing it's always better when where together🦉
Mina was moving her head side to side, listening to the soothing music.

🦉Mmm, it's always better when where together,🦉

🦉Yeah, we'll look at the stars when where together,🦉

🦉Well, It's better when we're together🦉

🦉Yeah, it's always better when we're together🦉
Then Eric rubbed his forehead with Mina's forehead.

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

🦉And all these moments,
just might find their way into my dreams tonight🦉

🦉But I know that they'll be gone,
when the morning light sings🦉

🦉Or brings new things,
for tomorrow night you see,
That they'll be gone too,
too many things I have to do🦉
Then Mina looked through her window to see and hear the rain. She never realised the storm could have a calm side.

🦉But if all of these dreams might find their way
Into my day to day scene🦉

🦉I'd be under the impression,
I was somewhere in between🦉

🦉With only two, just me and you. Not so many things we got to do or places we got to be,
We'll sit beneath the mango tree now🦉

🦉Yeah, it's always better when we're together🦉

🦉Mmm, we're somewhere in between together🦉

🦉Well, it's always better when we're together🦉

🦉Yeah, it's always better when we're together🦉

🦉I believe in memories
They look so, so pretty when I sleep🦉

🦉Hey now and, and when I wake up
You look so pretty sleeping next to me🦉
Mina blushed a little.

🦉But there is not enough time
There is no, no song I could sing🦉

🦉And there is no combination of words
I could say. But I will tell you one thing:🦉

🦉🕊We're better together🕊🦉
Mina and Eric both sang the last part. While Eric was finishing the ending, Mina got out of her flashback and got her mind back into the present.

"So Mina, what did you think?" Hickory asked.

"Oh, oh. It's beautiful Hickory. It really is."
Mina lied to him, because she didn't pay attention to the song.

"Yawn. Well in Delta's case she would say: Time to hit the hay and—snore.
Trollex immediately fell asleep, along everyone went to bed too. Except Branch.

"Ok I'll be lookout." Branch said and got up but only got immediately pulled down by Poppy.

"Oh come on Branch! You've been suspicious about this island since the moment we came. Why can't you let it go? Or why your too cautious?" Poppy said.

Branch didn't know what to say. He felt heartbroken 💔 and speechless. He left the cave so he could take a walk and a breather on the beach.

While he was walking, getting the ocean waves splashed onto his feet, he noticed a figure was on the beach too. It was easy to recognise her face in the moonlight to be again, Mina.

"Why are you here?"
Branch asked and spooked her a little, but she didn't seem surprised that Branch was here.

"Sigh. Well, I'm just worried that I may never see my friends again. And—and just having second thoughts about this place." Mina said softly.

"Wait! You don't trust this place?" Branch asked and all he got was nodding.

"Then how come your so, so chill about it. How come your not worried about it like I am?" Branch asked and he was desperate about it being answered.

"It's just—I don't want anyone to think I'm a boring, not fun, Troll. Because I'm cautious about this island. And if they knew about it, they may not listen to me, or think I'm crazy."
Mina told the Truth, and Branch realised that she  may be similar to him after all.

"I guess I have been judging this place a little too much." Branch admitted but he continued
"And just because your cautious or over-protective doesn't make you a boring person." Branch said to Mina.

"In fact, I think it makes you more interesting!"
Branch said and Mina lifted her head up a little.

"Really?" Mina responded.
"Yeah! I mean, as Poppy would say: "Differences do matter, but only if we respect them". Branch said and that made Mina extremely happy.

"Thanks Branch, and goodnight."
Mina hugged Branch and flew off back to the cave.

"That felt great."
Branch said and started walking back to the cave.

But as Branch was walking back to the cave, he felt a lot better. But as he was walking back a coconut fell on top of his head and he fell down unconscious.
Boy I wonder what happens next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2K 24
Branch Notices How Much The Troll Leaders Are Stressed Out From Working Around Trollstopia And Creates A Forest Cruise Vacation For All The Trolls. B...
78.6K 1.3K 27
Poppy, Branch, and Val discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six diffe...
6.5K 106 17
As Poppy has these visions she starts to wonder about her mother. She starts having these hallucinations and dreams of her mother. Poppy and her frie...
4.6K 79 5
One year after Barb organized his world tour, Poppy established a special day where everyone commemorates the end of the troll wars. Branch and Poppy...