With You | Jimin FanFic

By SashaCadell

When Park Jimin struggles to produce his solo album he reaches out to an American lyricist to help him. But J... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Christmas Love - Epilogue
With You - Epilogue 2
Fan Art

Forty-One

2.6K 141 36
By SashaCadell

Auden woke the next morning to the sun on her face, and her body wrapped in the soft silken sheets. She was more satisfied than she'd ever been in her entire life. 

Content. Calm. Happy. 

The previous night with Jimin was everything she could've hoped her first time to be. What she'd expected to be a nervous, awkward night was actually romantic, gentle, and full of feelings she'd never experienced. She enjoyed it. Which had been the last thing she'd been expecting. 

She rolled over to the view of the lake and Niagara falls in the distance. She smiled, touching the spot where Jimin had been sleeping beside her. He was already up it seemed. Usually he was the one that slept in but it looked like she had been more exhausted from the night before than she'd realized. 

"Good morning," Jimin said, and she turned to see him coming out the door onto the veranda. He was holding a glass of water in his hand, he came to sit beside her and passed her the water, and then surprisingly two little red ibuprofen pills. 

"What are these fo—" she began to ask but then she moved, sitting up, and she felt it. 

She was sore. 

She flushed ten shades of red, clutching the lone sheet to her chest. She took the medicine without question. He chuckled and brushed her wild hair back from her face, and kissed her forehead. Damn he looked stunning that morning. He wore a loose white long sleeve and a pair of jeans, his hair swept back from his face and his cross earrings dangling sweetly from his ears. His face was bare and she got the sudden desire to pull him ontop of her again and repeat last nights events. 

"I figured you might be a little sore," he said. "How are you feeling?" 

"Good," Auden said honestly, still feeling shy for some reason. In the heat of the moment she'd gotten naked in front of this gorgeous man. She was still naked in front of him at that moment, the thin sheet the only thing between them. But in the light, free of the haze that had overtaken her while in the moment with him, well she realized just how much she'd let go last night and was a little embarrassed. She'd never been so close to someone, never let herself be so vulnerable in her entire life. 

"What's that look?" he asked, titling her chin up to look at him. "Is something wrong? Did I hurt you?" His gaze turned genuinely concerned, worried that he may have caused her pain. 

"No," she bit her lip. "I just—am thinking about last night. How did you know it was my first time?" 

He grinned, and threw his head back letting out a cute little laugh. "You were so nervous, baby. You never get that nervous, so I figured it was your first time." His eyes were light, like it hadn't bothered him in the least. "I hope you're reliving good memories." 

"All good, I promise," she said, finding herself smiling. He always managed to make her feel at ease somehow. "For some reason I imagined it would be painful. . .from what everyone has told me." Auden flushed again, not ever having talked about sex with a boy before like this so casually. 

He pursed his lips and then leaned in to brush the softest kiss to her bare shoulder. "That's because I made sure you were ready." 

Auden flushed even deeper, his confidence incredibly sexy—almost too sexy.   

"How did you know what you were doing?" Auden asked. "I obviously wasn't your first." 

He pulled back, his eyebrows raised. "Will you be upset if I say that I've been with other women before?" 

Auden pouted. "No, just jealous maybe." The thought of Jimin with other woman made her stomach hurt and her blood turn cold. She couldn't imagine seeing him with someone else. It was just too painful. But she would be naive to think that he hadn't had other relationships before her. 

"No need to be jealous, baby. That was the best I've ever had." He cupped her cheek, his thumb running sweetly along her bottom lip. His gaze was intense, she could feel it like a weight on her skin. 

She gave him a skeptical look, trying to keep her heart beat in check. "You're just being nice." 

"No, I'm not," he said, leaning in to kiss her softly. When he pulled away, she felt out of breathe again. "I've never experienced it like that before. I've never wanted someone so much in my entire life." 

Auden shivered at his words, remembering vividly the places his lips had explored her. 

"You hungry?" he asked suddenly, ruffling her hair as he pulled away—smiling playfully. He knew he was gorgeous. And he knew just how to tease her. 

But that's what she loved about him. Every side of Jimin was breathtaking, and made her feel alive. And she couldn't wait to experience new sides to him for as long as he'd let her. 

***

The flight back to their hotel in New York was filled with soft touches and sweet caresses. Jimin couldn't seem to keep his hands off of her. After their night together, their connection only seemed to have grown stronger.

He held her hand on the helicopter ride back, and he didn't let go until they arrived at the hotel. 

They stepped into the cold, air conditioned room and Jimin set his bag down with their things they'd brought back from the vacation home. She now had an assortment of new clothes to add to her closet from the trip. 

As she hung up her clothes on hangars to keep them from wrinkling, Jimin checked the fridge to see if there was any cake saved from her birthday. 

"Looks like they may have eaten it all," Jimin chuckled, giving her an apologetic smile. 

"Don't worry, I wasn't expecting it to last," Auden laughed, knowing how hungry the boys could get and how much they loved food. A sweet cake was bound to be devoured and Auden wasn't even mad about it. She'd had such a good time she wasn't even thinking about the cake. 

"Next year I'll make sure to hide it," he said winking at her. 

"Deal." Auden liked the sound of that. She hoped they'd still be together next year, and the next. She was content to have every birthday with him for forever. 

***

Auden dived into another weekend of concerts with the boys after her and Jimin's little weekend getaway. Unfortunately, they couldn't stay in that blissful vacation state forever. She started making music with J-hope again, working on his album. They'd been brainstorming ideas for the title of album and so far they were liking the idea of calling it Jack In The Box. J-hope was wanting to show a side of himself that his fans hadn't seen yet. It was a busy time, but the more busy she was the quicker the time seemed to pass. 

Before she knew it, the last day in New York arrived, Auden felt like if she blinked the tour would be over. She was trying to savor each and every moment before they were gone.

The boys had performed three wonderful concerts in New York and when the final day arrived she found herself back stage helping Yoongi put on his jacket.

She'd become more confident in her abilities to help them during costume changes and she found she enjoyed being busy behind the scenes.

She helped smooth out his collar and he thanked her.

"Gamsahabnida," he said, giving her one of his rare smiles. She was glad they were warming up to her. Especially Yoongi, who was more reserved than the others.

Jimin ran over to her as they started back onto the stage, quickly dropping a kiss to her cheek.

"I love you," he said quickly, giving her a wink and then he was running after Jungkook. He'd dyed his hair the day before the first New York concert, a bright almost white blonde and she had to admit he looked good in any color he chose but she loved the blond. She felt something different for this blond haired Jimin. She thought him with blue hair did things to her, but the blond was threatening her sanity. 

Auden's heart fluttered seeing them off for the second half of the concert. She loved the songs that were coming up, and couldn't wait to see them again even though she'd already watched the concert a dozen times.

Her phone started buzzing in her pocket at one point, and Auden looked down to see Emmie's contact on the screen. It had been a couple days since she'd had a conversation with her friend. They'd texted back and forth but Auden had been distant. She knew the news about their night together was bound to come up when her friend called. 

Auden couldn't keep the smile off her face when she answered. 

"Hello?" 

"Where have you been girl?" 

"It's been super busy with the concerts," Auden said, biting her lip. 

"Don't even lie to me. I can hear the smile in your voice. Did something happen?" 

Auden paused, going into a more private room backstage so she could talk in more detail. 

"Well. . .something sort of happened I guess," Auden said, shutting the door behind her and fighting back a girlish giggle. Gosh she was being ridiculous. 

"Tell me, tell me! Ohmygosh. Did you two finally do it?" 

Auden paused, letting the silence answer for her. 

"Auden. Tremaine." Emmie gasped on the other end. "I think I need a second," Emmie said, obviously panicking on the other line. 

"It happened the night of my birthday," Auden said, whispering into the receiver so no one else could hear. Memories of Jimin's body atop hers came rushing back into her thoughts. Jimin's body was perfectly sculpted, and had been causing her to physically halt in her tracks at random points in the day when memories of it came into her head. 

His toned abdomen, his strong thighs, and his round—

Okay she needed to stop. 

They had yet to repeat the events of her birthday. But she was hoping soon they might revisit that intimate place together. Because it was the most wonderful night Auden had ever experienced. 

"What did you do in your previous life?" her friend asked, obviously struggling for air. 

Auden chuckled. "I didn't do anything." 

"I want every single detail. Every. One." Emmie said, and it was almost threatening. 

"I don't know if you can handle it," Auden giggled, looking over her shoulder just to triple check she was alone still. 

"I'm already not handling it. You might as well just end me," Emmie said dramatically. She could picture her friend falling back onto her bed like a damsel in distress. 

Auden stifled another laugh. "I promise to flesh out all the details tonight when I get back from the show. But I have to go, their next set is ending soon." 

She said goodbye to Emmie and hurried back to the main room so she could assist in the next costume change. 

She walked over to the snack table really fast and grabbed a water bottle, she sipped on it for a moment and then suddenly she spotted Han coming over to her, he was usually out in the venue on duty so she was surprised when he pulled her aside.

"Hey, Han. What's up?" 

"We have a situation," he said, lowering his voice so the other HYBE employees moving around the room couldn't hear.

"Is everything okay?" Auden's brow furrowed, confused by the look on Han's face. 

"I just received a call from Jimin's father." He was paler than usual, and Auden's stomach suddenly clenched in fear.

"What's happened?"

"Jimin's brother isn't doing well, he's been rushed to the hospital and they want Jimin to fly out to Korea as soon as possible."

The world slowed down suddenly for Auden. Her heart pounding in her chest. 

Thud. 

Thud. 

Thud. 

The last weekend together had been nothing short of heavenly. She should've known it wouldn't last. She selfishly hadn't thought about Jimin's brother's health going downhill. He'd been doing well the last time she'd asked Jimin about him. 

Auden was stunned for a few moments. The news fell onto her like a ton of bricks. Her world suddenly feeling like it was closing in.

She looked out at the stage where the boys were performing, her heart constricting painfully. They were in the middle of a show. What were they going to do?

"Did you tell Hitman Bang?" Auden asked, wondering if maybe she were just having a bad dream and she was about to wake up and find Jimin next to her sleeping peacefully.

Han nodded. "He said to get Jimin to the airport as soon as possible."

Auden had to force herself to breathe. Knowing that if she freaked out it would only make things worse. She did her best to stay calm.

"Alright, when they come back in we'll tell him and leave as soon as possible," she said, struggling to keep it together. 

Han nodded, waiting beside her with his whole body tensed as they waited for their next set to be completed.

When Black Swan ended the boys came running backstage again, and Han immediately motioned for all the members to follow him to the room she'd just been talking to Emmie in. Auden followed close behind, her heart beating so heavily in her chest she felt it in her ears. 

The door closed behind them and all of them looked at Han with confused faces, still trying to catch their breath from the set they'd performed.

"What's going on?" Jin asked. 

"Jimin, we've received a call from your parents."

The whole room was silent, the other members looked at Han, then to Jimin, confusion on their faces.

"Your brother has been rushed to the hospital. We need to get you to Korea as soon as possible," he said.

Jimin's eyes widened, and his whole body froze. 

"We need to leave now, there's no time to finish the show," Auden said, hating the devastation that was passing across his features. This was her worst fear. And it was suddenly coming true. She never wanted to see Jimin heart broken and the dream she'd had so many months ago, of him falling apart, it tore through her and made her chest feel like someone had ripped it open. She wanted so badly to protect him from what was about to happen, but she was powerless.

It seemed to take him a minute to grasp what was going on.

"Go, Jimin." Namjoon instantly said, coming over to stand beside him. "We can finish without you."

"But, Army—" Jimin managed to choke out, looking utterly torn with the decision.

"They'll understand. Now go. Your family needs you."

"Let me go with him," Jungkook said suddenly. He came over to Jimin's side, a protectiveness taking over his features.

"No, I should go with him," J-hope jumped in, the absolute fear in his eyes making Auden's heart fall into her stomach. 

"You can't go with him, we have to finish the show." Namjoon said to them. "But Auden will be with him."

Jungkook and J-hope looked over at Auden, a fierce expression in both their eyes. Almost demanding she promise to take care of him.

"I'll be with him," she said, hoping she could get him to trust her in that moment. Jungkook's wide, fearful brown eyes met hers and then he finally relented, stepping away from Jimin's side.

"We have to be back out in one minute," Jin said, his jaw clenching.

"Go, I'm right behind you." Namjoon said, and the others quickly took turns giving Jimin a hug, speaking comforting words in Korean before rushing back onto the stage.

"You sure it's okay?" Jimin asked his leader, as the other's were gone now, and Namjoon nodded.

Jimin nodded sullenly and then Han was ushering him out the door. Auden went to follow but Namjoon's hand on her wrist stopped her in her tracks.

"Be careful with him, Auden. He puts on a confident face but he's very sensitive deep down," Namjoon said, worry furring his brow.

"I know." Was all she could think to comfort him with. And he nodded, rushing back out into the shower of neon lights on stage. 

Auden turned, trying to find some sort of resolve deep within her to face what was about to happen next, and rushed out the door where the car was waiting.

A\N: 

A turn of events, I know. But the blissful honeymoon moment couldn't last forever. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! 

Also thinking of submitting With You to the Watty's this year. But I don't know yet, we'll see! It will definitely be completed by the time applications begin. Fingers crossed. 

As always thanks for reading, and if you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote! 

~ Sasha 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.8K 38
[COMPLETED] ❝Say yes or I'll fuck you later? You choose.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Lucy Park (Jimin's mom) and Olivia Smith (your mom) were bestfriends back th...
36.8K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
55.7K 3.2K 30
"I see a new guy pop up on my dating app, and Lea and I collectively utter out a 'Woah!'" ~ Follow Y/N and her friends as they navigate through the w...
27.1K 3.1K 56
Jimin meets Luella and grows a strong attraction to her. The caveat is that Luella doesn't see herself as a commitment type of person and does not li...