𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... More

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
ShoppingπŸ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š

603 12 1
By WallflowerTendencies

Even though I had healed myself, since I didn't have a direct healing quirk they decided to keep me an extra night in case anything went wrong.

Night Eye brought me my phone and a change of clothes for when he'd come retrieve me the next day.

He couldn't stay long though, pro duties of course.

I finally checked my missed messages.

50 calls from Katsuki and 29+ messages.

Oh god.

I checked and the whole time he was there freaking out in messages.

He told me about how Izuku had sent his location to the class group chat then bringing up how I wasn't answering for almost two days straight.

I excused myself from the boys and went outside into the hospital hall to call him.

I clicked call on his name.

I put the phone up to my ear and he answered almost immediately.

"Where the hell have you been asshole?" He yelled over the phone.

I was stunned, he hadn't yelled at me like that in a while.

I explained to him the situation and by the end of it he was really quiet.

"This is why I can't you leave alone, you know I love to say this, I told you so." He lectured over the phone.

I didn't stop his lecture though, I liked his voice, irritated or cocky it brought me comfort because it
obviously being his voice, reminded me of him.

"You can't tell anyone about the Hero Killer thing anyways either though, unless you want me to get as the police chief said, punished. I don't even know what that means. Going to jail, doing community service which I mean I'm applying to be a hero I don't see how that would even serve as a punishment rather than practice." I rambled.

Katsuki chuckled over the phone. "As if I'd tell anyone, what do I have to gain from leaking shit like that."

I sighed, relieved, though I kind of knew he'd do what I told him to regardless.

He has it bad.

"Look, I'll go see you tonight at the hospital, what's the address?" He asked, his voice soft.

"No, no. It's alright, really. I'll see you when the interns are over, I promise I'll text you when I can. I'm fine anyways, no need to worry." I assured.

"No, you got hurt. Tell me-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Goodbye Katsukiii." I hummed, pressing the bright red "end call" button.

I dropped my hand holding my phone to my side and sighed, reaching over to grab the door handle to go back inside the hospital room.

I heard footsteps trample up behind me.

I turned my head, to see Izuku running over with a smile.

"You're gonna slip." I said, as he started to fumble on his feet, beginning to fall forward.

I shot a crystal next to him and pinched, flinging to his side and helping him up.

"They clean these floors like it's covered in constant shit, idiot." I chuckled, pointing to the shiny hospital floor.

Izuku mumbled to himself, his face thankful and embarrassed.

"Yeah, I wasn't really thinking that one out." He chuckled lightly, as his face flushed slightly.

He put a hand around my waist and I helped him up from his hump back position.

"I'm assuming you were heading back to the hospital room?" I said, lightly dropping his hand off my waist.

"No, yeah. Totally." He nodded profusely.

"Cool, I just got off a call with Katsuki, and was just about to go back in as well." I smiled.

"Oh really? I was calling Uraraka." He said, as we walked over to our room's door and clicked it open.

We opened it to find a doctor with a solemn look walking out.

I shrugged at Izuku as we stepped out of his way.

He passed by us and we caught a wiff of his cologne and holy shit was it strong.

Izuku started choking out after smelling it.

Literally choking though, because he inhaled some of the smell, swallowed his own spit and it went down the wrong pipe I guess.

I furrowed my eyebrows and slapped his back as hard as I could.

He coughed out a ton of spit and I gagged a little.

Bleh.

He looked to me and started laughing after seeing my face.

"You're the one who deep throated your own spit and gagged on it." I muttered, shooting a glance back.

He punched me lightly in the arm.

We walked back inside the hospital room.

Tenya sat with his hand on his knees, staring at the floor.

He looked nervous, or maybe upset. It was hard to see with the glare in his glasses.

"Y/n, Midoriya. Iida just got his test results back." Shoto said, quietly, turning his head to Tenya.

He was quiet as well, before breaking the silence. His voice slightly shakey, "My left hand. It might have damage that's.. permanent."

My face fell.

"What? Permanent?" Izuku asked, worriedly.

"Both my arms were pretty torn up internally. But the injury on my left arm was especially severe. There was damage to my brachial plexus. Which means I'll have trouble moving my fingers. My hand might also experience frequent numbness. Apparently, there's a chance it could be healed with nerve transplant surgery." He said, his voice more hopeful to the end before the tone dropped yet again.

"When I came across the hero killer, I stopped thinking rationally. The first thing I should've done was call Manual." He mumbled, solemnly.

I felt bad as he started explaining further everything he had done wrong, he seemed to be invalidating his own emotions.

"I got lost in my own anger." He paused for a moment. It was easy to tell he was thinking of something else as well that clearly bothered him. "I hate him so much, but I can't deny he spoke the truth. That's why, until I'm able to call myself a real hero, I'll leave my left hand as it is."

I could feel my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

Shoto shot his head to Tenya, "Are you sure?"

"No." Me and Izuku said at the same time.

We looked to eachother with a small shrug and I ushered him to continue.

"Iida, I feel the same way. My hand is a reminder, too. Let's get stronger. Together." Izuku said, as he nodded, holding his fist up.

Okay clearly me and Izuku were trying to get his attention for different reasons.

I was going to fight him on the fact about his hand but Izuku wanted him to stay with an immobilized one?

I seriously don't get these two.

I sighed.

They already agreed about keeping Tenya's hand all wonky so I wouldn't push it.

I'd just silently call them cuckoo to myself.

I walked over and plunged myself on my bed, to stare at the ceiling.

My wings fluttered across the bed, rubbing the sheets.

"I feel kind of bad." Shoto said.

"About what?" Tenya and Izuku asked.

I put my phones volume really low and turned on my music app.

"Whenever I'm involved, someone's hand gets all messed up." Shoto said.

I cocked up and eyebrow while scrolling through my songs, listening to their conversation.

I clicked a sped up version of the song Bad Habit by Steve Lacey and closed my eyes softly.

(There's the version I like for anyone who may want to listen to it. Though all the variations of the songs are so good.)

"It seems as if whenever in involved someone's hand ends up smashed." Shoto muttered.

"Is something wrong with me?" I heard Shoto ask.

I turned my head a little to face him.

"Am I cursed?" He said, his face dread with horror.

"Todoroki, I didn't know you had a sense of humor!" Izuku laughed, as Tenya chuckled beside him.

"This isn't a joke. I'm like the hand crusher or something." Shoto worriedly said.

I choked on my own laugh as Tenya and Izuku shouted, "THE HAND CRUSHER?!" Hysterically.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
310K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.3M 40.3K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
4.1M 167K 56
"chill, bro, it ain't that deep." y/n l/n is a down to earth girl with a pretty useful quirk, in her opinion. she starts to attend ua high, and makes...