Helpless I Tricia Robredo

Par FuturePsychForLeni

"I'm so into you, I am so into you..." Janine Patricia "Patty" Robredo got accepted as an intern at Seattle G... Plus

Helpless
Meet the Characters
Prologue
001 // Seattle Grace Hospital
002 // Gym-buddies
003 // Follow back
004 //Workouts and Social Media
005 // Promises, Promises
006 // Tension
007 // Babysitter (Part 1)
008 // Babysitter (Part 2)
009 // Babysitter (Part 3)
011 // Ivory-Billed Woodpecker
012 // Do opposites attract?
013 // Flight to New York
014 // A Day in New York
015 // Imahe
016 // Happy Birthday (As A Friend)
017 // Mutual Pining
018 // Welcome Home
019 // Dinner with Tita VP
020 // Proclamation Rally in Naga
021 // I Want To Hold Your Hand
022 // Valentines Weekend in Tagaytay (Part 1)
023 // Valentines Weekend in Tagaytay (Part 2)
024 // Valentines Weekend in Tagaytay (Part 3)
024.5 // Social Media
025 // Valentines Weekend in Tagaytay (Part 4)
025.5 // Social Media
026.5 // Social Media
026 // Pink Sunday Rally
027 // Yakap
027.5 // Social Media
028 // Kumpas
029 // A Rose In A Field of A Hundred Flowers
030 // The Talk
30.5 // Social Media
031 // First Date (Part 1)
032 // First Date (Part 2)
32.5 // Social Media
033 // LS Foundation
33.5 // Social Media
034 // Suprise, Suprise
34.5 // Social Media
035 // Party Moments
35.5 // Birthday Greetings
036 // Stay
36.5 // Social Media
037 // Sharing is Caring
37.5 // Social Media
038 // Fans (???)
38.5 // Social Media
039 // Family Ties
39.5 // Social Media
040 // Resident Terror
041 // runaway
042 // emails i can't send
043 // Always.
43.5 // Social Media
044 // Enchanted

010 // Isla Hiraya

614 46 4
Par FuturePsychForLeni

Tricia's Point of View
February 23, 2021

"You are so lucky you get to scrub in on that open-heart surgery," Leila gushed beside me as we walked across to the Operating Rooms from the pit.

Ron hummed and nodded her head. "Oh, the money I would pay to be in that OR."

I chuckled and shook my head. We were all talking about the 2 ladies who entered the Emergency room because they were fighting for a wedding dress when we heard heels clicking. 

"It's kind of suspicious though that we haven't seen that Dr. Hanh. Is she any good?" Asia asked, still in her own world.

The clicking became louder so our gaze moved up and we saw a beautiful tan woman who was 7 months pregnant. She was wearing a Versace by Fendi coat that was open to expose her belly, paired with pants that paired with sandals and a Versace handbag. 

She looked expensive and intimidating, and she looked like she was on a mission to look for someone as she strut through the halls. 

Whoever she was looking for better watch out.

We watched her make her way toward us, lowering her sunglasses and eyeing all 4 of us.

"Which one of you is Doctor Tricia?"

> > > > > >   < < < < < <

Theodora's Point of View
February 23, 2021 - this morning

I helped Atlas into her new boots, a big smile on her face as she slid them on. She chose the pink winter fur boots that went along with her pink winter coat and her pink bonnet. 

"Tita, look at me, I'm so pretty," Atlas said while twirling making me cheer. I started putting on lipgloss and watched her tug on my coat and pucker her lips. "Tita, I want also."

I shook my head and I was about to put the lipgloss away but she whined and grabbed my hand, giving me a pout. "Please Tita? I also want."

Givin up, I opened the lipgloss again and put them closer to her lip.

"Okay then, pucker up," I chuckled when she did an exaggerated duck face. "Lips together, bubbles, and then smile." She gave me a smile, the lipgloss making her lips glossy. I took out my phone and snapped a picture before we both head out. 

"Tita, what time will we go to mommy?"

"Mommy has a meeting with her clients this morning, so I might bring you to the hotel after my shift, is that okay?"

She looked up at me excitedly. "That means I get to see Tita Tricia pa?"

I chuckled at how excited she is. Same, Tita is also cited to see her. 

"Yes, so you get to say goodbye."

"I'm going to tell mommy that we have to come back here again." 

I helped her in the elevator, making sure she doesn't trip, and we went down to the parking lot and drove off to the hospital, both of us with huge smiles on our faces, excited to see one of our (recent) favorite people.

> > > > > >   < < < < < <

Entering the hospital, Atlas and I greeted the guard before going to the nursing station. Today I was under Dr. Hanh, the new Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery that came in about a week ago. We haven't really had a decent conversation yet so I don't really know what to feel about her. 

Since I would most likely be in the Operating room since we have surgery later today, Atlas is staying at the Daycare. I felt Atlas tug my hand making me look down at her. 

"Tita, look! Tita Tricia!! Tita Tricia!!" she jumped up and down excitedly.

Tricia, who was with her fellow interns, walked toward us with a smile on her face. She bent down and gave my niece a hug.

Siri, play 'That Should Be Me' by Justin Bieber, chz.

"Look at you wearing your new shoes," Tricia said while holding Atlas' hand and spinning her around making the 2-year-old chuckle.

"And I'm wearing lipgloss," she puckered her glossed lips making Tricia laugh.

She put both her hands on her cheeks and gave them a squeeze. "So pretty naman ni Atlas."

Nakakailan ka na Atlas ah, how to be you po?

"I'm going back home with Mommy later, can I say goodbye to you before Tita and I leave?" She gave Tricia a pout. 

The intern gave her a soft smile and nodded her head. "Of course, I'm going to miss you."

"I will miss you too, but I will make sure Tita will help you make you miss me less, right Tita? You will let me speak to Tita Tricia when we call?"

I felt both thier eyes on me while I chuckled, nodding my head. "I promise, so Tita Tricia could expect me just knocking on her door at 10 in the evening."

Tricia smiled and nodded her head. "And I will always answer."

We both made eye contact (too long for it to be platonic) before clearing my throat and grabbing my niece's hand so we could go to the Daycare. 

"I'll bring this little one to the Daycare na," she nodded her head and we only took about 2 steps forwards before I looked back at her. "We're under Dr. Hanh's service today, nag-iba na kasi yung rotation, please brief the others."

She nodded making me nod back and smile. I turned around and we made our way to the DayCare, which was a few floors down.

> > > > > >   < < < < < <

The moment I entered the hall where the interns and the residents' locker room were, George immediately held my hand and pulled me to the side, sitting me down on the chair. 

"Hey?" I asked confused. "You look weird."

He shook his head and look around. "I don't look weird."

I gave him an unconvinced look. "What's wrong? I know you, you are not fine, don't bullshit me, George."

"It's horrible sex with Izzie..." I felt myself choke on my saliva, not expecting that answer. "Horrible it's like she's trying too hard. It's...it's... you have ever seen a porno?"

I stared at him dumbfounded. "I wouldn't say that I have, actually."

"Not that Izzie's a porno. She's an angel," he tried to defend himself before continuing. "But it's like she's trying to channel a porn star. And she's trying to act all dirty and sexy, which sounds great, right?"

"I do not know where this is going-"

"But in reality, I just want to say, 'Izzie, just 'cause you can do that with your legs doesn't mean that you should."

Traumatized by what I heard, I stood up quickly turning to him with wide eyes. He followed suit, not believing that he opened that up to me.

This always happens whenever our shift starts since they all live together, they feel like they could tell me anything and everything happening. I did not ask for this information to be placed on my lap, and frankly, I will never look at Stevens the same way again.

What kind of gymnastic shit is she doing in the bedroom? Damn.

I walked into the residents' locker room and speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. I bumped into Izzie and she immediately grabbed my hands and faced me towards her. A surprised "Oh!" left my mouth as I noticed how close we were. 

And how crazy and desperate she looked.

"I love George." she started off making me groan and close my eyes.

A mumbled a soft "Oh, god." under my breath as she continued manhandling me. 

"I do. I love him. And I'm so happy because he's kind and smart and, um, sweet and sexy. He's perfect. Perfect." she paused before groaning, giving the door a glare. "Except for the fact that
he kisses like a chicken. You know, a chicken pecking the ground for food, I just pecking and pecking and pecking? And when he's pecking at me like that, I forget that I love him. I forget that he's kind and...and sweet and sexy, and I just want to scream,"stop pecking me!" Did he peck you like a chicken, Theo?"

I looked at her confused. "How the fuck would I know? I never hooked up with George."

The door opened and Merideth and Cristina entered the room. "Morning."

Oh, thank god, my life savers.

I gently pushed Izzie away from me. "Cristina and Mer need needs me."

I was changing into my scrubs beside Cristina as she caught us up on what happened to her yesterday. "I'm painting burke's apartment so I can stop calling it "burke's apartment"... a happy color... red, like blood."

"I saw my sister half-naked."

I finished tying my hair up in a ponytail and putting on my lab coat before giving them all glares. "You guys are gross, this is why I don't live with you. Meredith, your house is a fucking brothel, and frankly, I don't want to know that Lexie and Karev are hooking up and that Izzie is a fucking gymnast in bed."

"Wait, Geroge said that? Was it meant to be a compliment?"

I glared at them, making them stop. "Maybe I should always have Atlas with me so you guys could shut the fuck up about y'all's sex lives. For the love of God."

I walked out of the locker room, closing the door so I could head to the nurse's station to get the charts.

> > > > > >   < < < < < <

One thing I value the most is my privacy, which is why not a lot of people know anything about my life. I like living that way, separating my life outside work and my home life. The only reason why my co-workers know about my sister is because of Atlas since they both stayed with me a month after she gave birth to the 2-year-old girl.

My sister knows this, so it was a shock for me when I saw her in the hospital, talking to my interns no less. 

"Looks like your girlfriend is finally meeting your sister," Cristina smirked, making me nudge her.

"Shut up, Yang. I was supposed to bring Atlas to her hotel later. What the hell is she doing here?"

> > > > > >   < < < < < <

Tricia's Point of View
February 23, 2021- now

I cleared my throat and looked at her confused, she had this intimidating look on her face making me kind of nervous. "Uh, that would be me."

"I'm Isala, Isla Hiraya Lopez. Theodora is my sister."

The 4 of us looked at each other. I heard Ron mumble a 'damn those Lopez genes' under his breath making me internally nod in agreement. They are one good-looking family, that's for sure.

"Uh..." I said looking around. "Dr. Lopez is in the locker room, I think. I could go get her for you. Atlas is at the DayCare."

She shook her head and eyed me. "No need, I'm here for you."

"ISLA!! BABY!!" Mark Sloane came down from the stairs, looking at Teddy's older sister with a grin. "How have you been? Looking good."

"No Sloan, I have not broken up with my boyfriend, and I would not even dream of having dinner with you."

I watched in amusement as he slumped his shoulders. "It was worth a try." H was about to walk away but turned back around. "What pops into your mind when they say gentlemen's evening?"

"Strippers."

"I knew it!!"

We looked at him confused before we watched her turn towards us again. She gave a look towards the rest of my fellow interns, asking them to give us a bit of privacy, so the 3 of them took a few steps back and pretended to look at thier charts.

Mga Marites.

"I was actually here for you. I have heard so much yet so little about you. I want to ask you if you would join Atlas, my sister, and me for dinner."

Before I could answer, Teddy walked in with Cristina, Meredith, and Izzie behind her. All of them looked at the whole situation in amusement. I made eye contact with the residents who were smirking, and also eyeing me.

"Ate, I thought I said I would drop off Atlas at your hotel after my shift?" 

I watched both of them hug each other. Not going to lie, seeing both of them beside each other just seemed much more intimidating. 

They both looked at me when they pulled away. I could see that Teddy was silently asking me if I was okay so I just nodded my head. "Not didn't come here for Atlas."

"You didn't have to drive over here to visit me."

Isla scoffed and playfully glared at Teddy. "Not everything is about you." Then she turned to me. "I'm here for her."

"Tricia?" she asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm inviting her to dinner later."

Teddy eyed her suspiciously. "We have a 6-hour surgery later."

"Attie and I could wait."

"I thought you had a flight later tonight? After I drop Atlas off?"

"Kuya found out we flew over here so he insisted that he picked Atlas and me up tomorrow so we would just ride in the jet," she replied smugly. 

She really thought this through. Teddy was glaring at her while she had a smug smile on her face.

"Besides, I really want to get to know the person who stole my daughter's heart."

> > > > > >   < < < < < <

Author's Note: Dinner next chapter? It's gonna be awkward. And jealous Tricia 👀

Also, I wanted to include more of Teddy's relationship with the rest of the attendings.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.3K 170 14
- 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬...
13.2K 348 27
-𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗰𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝑶𝒓 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗶�...
353K 12.3K 58
Dr. Manoban, a newly registered psychiatrist, landed her first job in a mental asylum where she'll meet Patient 0116, a former model a.k.a. Jennie K...
3.5K 67 5
𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘆. 𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗱. 𝗠𝗰𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗰𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁...