43.5 // Social Media

YouTube

A Week In My Life (School Week Vlog)- Josephine Lopez

1.2M views    845.3k likes    271 dislikes

Josephine Amore Lopez
2.4M subscribers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"ANG PRESIDENTE!?!" Joe walked around campus with a few of her friends, holding signs with Leni on them as they happily gave away some of the flyers. "LENI ROBREDO!!"

"BISE PRESIDENTE?!" 

"KIKO PANGILINAN!!"

Everyone cheered around her as they continued walking around campus. She faced the camera and grinned. "WHOOOOO!!!"

- - - - - DAY 1: Monday - - - -

Isla grabbed Joe's camera and started filming herself. "Happy Monday everyone, so if you haven't noticed in the title, Joey is planning on doing the 'a week in my life' vlog but she's still sleeping so I thought why not start the vlog by me being the amazing sister that I am and screaming into her ear."

Teddy, sitting on the couch, chuckled and shook her head. "She's going to kill you."

"That is a sacrifice that I am willing to take," she smiled at the camera, giving it a cheeky wiggle before going to the guest room where Joe was staying. "She's such a deep sleeper, like kahit lumindol at gumuguho na yung mundo, hindi parin yan magigising."

She propped the camera on the nightstand before jumping on the bed and screaming into her youngest sister's ear. "GISING NA!! TANGHALI NA!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Isla watched with a (very obnoxiously loud) laugh as her sister jumped out of the bed and fall down to the floor with a loud thud. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO, BUNSO!!"

Joe, with all of her hair all over her face, threw a glare at her sister, only making the older girl cackle out loud before turning the camera to her and smirking. "This is the best way to start the vlog."

.

The next clip showed Joe out of her bed and a bit more presentable for the camera and she's in the kitchen preparing her breakfast. She started making her coffee before she propped the camera on the table to get a great angle of her. 

"So today is going to be a long day kasi I have like 3 classes, so I have to go to that and then come back home by 6 pm." She sighed and gave the camera a tired smile. "Kaya natin toh!"

The followed by a montage of her preparing, a little bit of the campus, and her going to her classes.

At the end of the day, she showed a small slip of all of them (Joe, Teddy, Isla, Stephanie, Jarius, and the kids) eating dinner. "Wala akong masyadong na vlog today since classes lang naman ako the whole day, so see you guys tomorrow."