026.5 // Social Media

Twitter:

Username1: I just saw Doc Teddy kanina, she's so pretty, pero bakit parang nagrered yung cheeks niya??? Parang may kiss mark????

.

username2: @username1 pero hindi naman yun yung shade na gamit ni doc Tricia 👀
username3: @username2 @username1 oops issue

.

username4: @username1 nakita ko din siya kanina

.

username5: @username1 wag kayo maissue diyan, tignan niyo yung latest tiktok ni Jojo, yung kapatid ni Doc Teddy
username6: @username5 @username1 OMG HAHAHAHAHA

> > > > > >   < < < < < <

Tiktok:

Josephine ran over to her older sister, she waved the liquid lipstick up in the area as she filmed herself running from the covered court to the medics' tent, the same lipstick she stole from Teddy herself

Teddy decided to go and visit the tent while waiting for everything to start. As a Teddy kasi, she can't really stay still and just watch everything play out, she needs to do something. So she decided to help around.

Hearing the fast footsteps, Teddy turned alarmed, thinking that it was an emergency especially when she saw that it was her younger sister. "Bakit ka tumatakbo? Are you okay? Did anything happen? Sina Trish? Ate Aiks?"

Not answering her older sister, she took the cap off and drew half a heart on her cheek, making sure that the camera was pointed at them both. Teddy furrowed her eyebrows, just letting her sister do her thing.

"Ate, halika dito," Joe said, putting their faces together. She squished thier cheeks together and Teddy grinned at the heart they both made. "Hala ang cute, smile. I want to make it my wallpaper."

Teddy shot the camera her usual charming smile. That was until her eyes saw what kind of lipstick Joey used on thier faces.

A super red Maybelline Makeup SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick

Her eyes widened as she looked at Joe. "Joe, oh my god ka."

She grabbed the lipstick and looked at it closely to make sure. Joe, who was confused but was still filming, looked at her older sister like she was crazy. "Bakit? Ang OA mo naman magreact,"

"Tangina Joey, waterproof to. This is waterproof, hindi ito matatanggal."

Joey's eyes widened as she looked at the camera, mouth-agaped. Teddy huffed and grabbed a piece of tissue, aggressively scrubbing her cheeks, causing the lipstick to smudge but not budge. She glared at Joe and started walking away.

"Putang ina, patiktok tiktok pa kasi."

The younger girl looked back at her sister and laughed. "I love you Ate Teds."

"You could take your love and shove it up your-"

> > > > > >   < < < < < <

Author's Note: Nauna yung social media chapter kasi baka hindi ko matapos yung sa written chapter mamaya, pero this is during the Pink Sunday Rally (which is what the next chapter is about). I just had Hepa B vaccine kanina and I feel really dizzy 

Speaking of social media, I NOW HAVE A TWITTER!! It's @PsychForLeni but if you are having a hard time finding it, meron sa may profile ko. 

Someone asked kasi if I had Twitter and this made me think na I really want to have one kasi that is where I am putting some updates, and that is also where we could interact with each other, which is always fun. 

And soon, probably, going to be starting posting TikToks? Depende sa mood pero if you are interested in it, maybe I could do that. The TikTok is also in my profile. 

And this is the picture of Coco for the day, binabantayan niya ako kasi I'm sick HAHAHA nakikibasa siya