025 // Valentines Weekend in Tagaytay (Part 4)

Third Person's Point of View

It was about 6 in the morning when Tricia woke up, which was very unusual since even though she was a morning person, Teddy usually work up before she did. She felt someone behind her, making her look back and smile slightly at the woman behind her.

Last night, while they both were talking, they ended up finding another bottle of wine which they both shared. So they ended up getting more drunk and crashing on Teddy's bed. 

Tricia felt the throbbing on her head subside when she saw Teddy sleeping beside her, her lips pursed as her hair basically covered half of her face. She settled on facing the younger girl, admiring the relaxed look on her face. 

A soft smile was on Tricia's face, the more she stared at the girl, the more she has the urge to just wrap her arms around her. 

She looks very snuggly.

Before she could think about what she is doing, she felt her hand go towards Teddy's waist like it had a mind of its own. But she was able to stop herself before it could touch. Not wanting to seem like a creep, she was about to put her hand down but she felt Teddy grab her hand and put it around her waist herself.

Tricia's eyes widened as she stared at her hand, not knowing what to do. She watched Teddy snuggle closer to her. "Ang aga mo magising, ah." 

She looked at the clock. 6:13 am. Paano niya nalaman na maaga palang?

"Go back to sleep Trish, I need a cuddle buddy," Teddy continued, pulling Tricia closer.

The internal debate Tricia was having in her mind disappeared when she saw the pout Teddy had on her face. Seeing Teddy like this was a rare occurrence, and she couldn't help but coo at how cute she looked. 

She decided to just give in and lay back down beside her. She didn't know what to do with her hands so she awkwardly placed them up but Teddy looked at her and chuckled. 

"Wala naman akong virus, you could put your hand down, Trish," Teddy teased. 

Tricia gently placed her hand on Teddy's shoulders, causing the small proximity they both had to basically disappear. They were in this position for a while, Tricia letting Teddy sleep for a bit more before they have to go down for breakfast. 

She couldn't sleep, her mind still processing whether she was dreaming or if she was cuddling her crush right now. 

Lasing pa ba toh? Does she know we're doing this right now?

Teddy was never this touchy (or was this bold) so Tricia was conflicted. Because though she was this caring person, she never liked anyone touching her. the only person ever really having the guts to do so is Jill since siya yung mas malambing. Sa kanilang magkakapatid, hugging and holding each other's hands were not something they did all the time. 

Tricia knows this, having seen the younger girl with her older siblings before, and just a few hours ago, Teddy glared at Joe for even grazing her hand with hers. 

But here she was, basically initiating the touch?

Her mind went back to last night. Nothing happened, both of them just stayed up talking until basically 3 in the morning before they both stumbled into the villa.

> > > > > >   < < < < < <
Flashback 

Last night

From the seat by the pool, both Tricia and Teddy transferred to the floor where they both were gazing up at the stars. This is something they both missed since they couldn't see this from Quezon City, both of them having had star gazed when they were in Seattle frequently.