MAFIA BROTHER & MUTE SISTER

By Charming_road

This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They h... More

CH 1 - Introduction
CH 2 - Eight child?
CH 3 - Busted !
CH 4 - Move to Suwon
CH 5 - Suffer....
CH 6 - Reunite?
CH 7 - Coming Back
CH 8 - Maid Work
CH 9 - Hurtful
CH 10 - No Humanity
CH 11 - AB Negative
CH 12 - Be Kind
CH 13 - Suspicious ?
CH 14 - Kick Out ?
CH 15 - Aunt Lin
CH 16 - Last Letter
CH 17 - The Pendant
CH 18 - Apologizes
CH 19 - Feeling Hurt
CH 20 - First Dinner
CH 21 - Hang Out
CH 22 - Stay
CH 23 - Feeling
CH 24 - Anger and Worry.
CH 25 - Wound
CH 26 - Talk from Heart
CH 27 - Together
CH 28 - Stay Away
CH 29 - Secure
CH 30 - Talk and Hug
CH 31 - Warded
CH 32 - Affection
CH 33 - Second Warn
CH 34 - Revenge
CH 35 - Mad
CH 36 - Taken Away
CH 37 - Investigate
CH 38 - Hurt
CH 39 - Feel secure
CH 40 - ' Dad '
CH 41 - Date With Older Brother
CH 42 - Found out
CH 43 - Sad
CH 44 - Another Lie
CH 45 - A Mistake ?
CH 46 - Visit
CH 47 - A Secret
CH 48 - A Party
EP 49 - A Deal ?
EP 50 - Argument and Tears
EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore
EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop
EP 53 - A Mistake
EP 54 - Pleading
EP 55 - Heart Matter
EP 56 - Forgiven
EP 57 - Happy Birthday
EP 58 - Birthday Holiday
EP 59 - Best Day Ever
EP 61 - A Favor To Ask
EP 62 - Sad + Happy
EP 63 - Sulk & Upset
EP 64 - The Meaning
EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?
EP 66 - Lost & Found
EP 67 - Tracking Cip
EP 68 - Bad Weekend
EP 69 - Situation
EP 70 - Painful Day
EP 71 - Conscious
EP 72 - Away
EP 73 - Revenge For You
EP 74 - Vacation
EP 75 - Happy Ending

EP 60 - Whose Married?

5.3K 160 6
By Charming_road

You guys already back to Seoul yesterday evening. You getting ready for the school today. You coming back to school after a long time absence.

You feel excited and nervous at the same time. But your brotherd said don't worry about anything since they already explain to the teacher.

This is what you wear.

You rush downstairs to join them for breakfast. You kiss your father right cheek before sit beside him.

Dad : Morning, sweetheart.

BTS : Morning, baby.

You smile back toward them. You look at all the food. You try to choose something out from these food. You want to eat some toast but it's a bit far from you.

?? : You want the toast, baby?

You look at your side and you saw Namjoon. You nod once. He take it for you. You smile.

Namjoon : Eat slowly.

You just smile at him and continue to eat. You walk to the living room after done breakfast. You about to put on your shoes when someone come and get down on one knee infront of you.
You look at that person and it was Jungkook.

Jungkook : Come. I'll put it on for you.

You thin gently his hand and shake your head.

Jungkook : Why?

Y/N : I can put it on by myself.

You type on your phone.

Jungkook : That's was before we exist in your life. Now, i will do all this for you.

He tied the shoe lace for you. He carry your bag for you and he open the door for you. The car was calm like usually. They talk about work.

They walk you to your class. You feel shy when they did that. Like a father send their daughter to school.

Namjoon : We'll see each other during lunch time.

You type something.

Y/N : Oppa, i can eat by myself if you guys busy.

Suga : No, Gummy. We'll accompany you.

You nod. Actually you don't want to burden them with send you to school, have lunch with you and pick you up from school. You understand that they are busy men but you love when they did that.

You copy all the notes that the teacher wrote on the white boards. The teacher left but you still writing. And then there are 3 new girls from your class walk to you.

One from them, Nina pour a water on your notebook. One from them, Eunbi hold you at your place and the last one Soram, she pour a box of milk on your head.

Soram : Listen here, mute. We hear that you are the top student here.

Eunbi : You will let us copy your answer during the exam. Is that clear?

You shake your head.

Nina : So you don't want to let us copy your answer? Do you ever know who are we?

You shake your head again. Soram slap you hardly. The other students feel scared because they know what BTS can do toward them.

?? : Stop disturbing her, can you? You don't know what BTS ca....

Eunbi : Who is this fucking BTS person? What they can do? They can't touch us. We are the richest daughter in this school.

She said but did they know the real facts.

?? : BTS is her brother.

Soram : Fuck off with her brother ! Now we are the one that have the power on this school.

You walk to the bathroom during lunch hour to clean your hair. You step out from the bathroom and are surprised when you saw your brother standing there with cold face.

Jin : Where have you been? Lunch almost over.

You just smile and hug him. Jimin turn you around and look at you.

Jimin : Who did this? Who dare to lay hand on you!

You quickly typing something.

Y/N : I... I forget to do my homework so the teacher...

Taehyung : Which teacher ? I will make sure that teacher will get fired immediately.

You shake your head.

Namjoon : Baby, tell us the truth.

Y/N : But promise me first that you won't be mad.

Suga : We can't promise you that. Hurry up ! Tell us.

You look at Jin with puppy eyes.

Jun : Princess, don't do that eyes. Tell us. They won't mad at you.

You typing on your phone to tell them. Jungkook pull your hand and drag you to the cafeteria. All of you get inside the cafeteria.

Jungkook : Yahhh !

He shout loudly and gain everyone attention. You pull his hand to stop him.

Jungkook : Which one from you that fucking dare to lay their hands on my baby sister !

Soram : Looks like that mute can only talk with her brother.

She said loudly and make her friends laugh.

Soram : What did you say?

Nina : You guys were handsome but pity....you guys have a mute sister. It must be hard to talk with her, right?

Jungkook : Did you guys the one that touch my sister?

You pull Jungkook hand and shake your head.

Soram : We did. Why? What are you guys can do toward us?

Eunbi : We're the one that have the power on this school. We're soon going to be the wife for this school owner sons. Understood!

Nina : If you guys don't have anything to say, then get lost.

The maknae smirk.

Namjoon : So they are you guys future wife? Interesting.

He said slowly that only you guys can hear.

Taehyung : We'll see if you can be the queen in this school or not.

Jin : Let's go, baby.

He said and he take you from there. You was thinking about something. Wife ? The queen in this school ?

Namjoon : What are you thinking about, baby?

Y/N : What are they talking about? Whose wife?

You type on your phone.

Namjoon : The maknae.

Y/N : The maknae? You mean Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook oppa getting married?

Namjoon : Yes, baby.

Y/N : Why? I mean they are still young.

He let out a dry chuckled.

Namjoon : Because they have to.

Y/N : I don't understand.

You type on your phone. He stop walking same like you. The others already walk away without realise that both of you stop walking.

Namjoon : It's to expand our business to the biggest one.

Y/N : But why with married?

Namjoon : There are 4 company including ours. 3 of them is dad best friends and each of them have a daughter. They want to co-join with our company but in married too. It's too support our business in case we got in trouble in the future.

Y/N : Did they want to marry them?

Namjoon : As you can see. You know that they won't let any harm to you but no one can go against dad will. Understood, sweetheart?

You nod even though it's hard for you to digest all these thing. He ruffle your hair.

Taehyung : What did you guys talking about, huh?

Namjoon : Nothing.

Jungkook : Baby, are you okay?

You look at him and nod. You follow them from behind to their private place. Jimin let you wear his oversized shirt. He told you to rest at that room. Suga accompany you there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 818 68
After y/n get with her stepfather and stepbrother she becomes prey for their enemy. So like this y/n life went having happiness and sad at the end wh...
27.2K 813 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
94.5K 3.3K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
27.7K 1K 63
Many mysteries, many secrets, many powers, many love stories, many characters to be discovered......... KTH FF Wanna know what happens in the life o...