Gotta Go Fast! (Highschool DX...

Від MylesDTate

In a world full of devils, angels, and fallen angels, there exists a blue haired boy with an incredible power... Більше

Harem (Update 1)
Season 1 Episode 1: I Got A Girlfriend!
Season 1 Episode 2: I'm done being human!
Season 1 Episode 3: I made a friend!
Season 1 Episode 4: I'm saving my friend!
Season 1 Episode 5: I'm defeating my brother's ex-girlfriend!
Season 1 Episode 6: I work as a devil!
Season 1 Episode 7: I get a familiar!
Season 1 Episode 8: I pick a fight!
Season 1 Episode 9: I've begun my training!
Season 1 Episode 10: The showdown begins!
Season 1 Episode 11: The acclaimed battle continues!
Season 1 Finale Episode 12: I'm here to keep my promise!
Season 2 Episode 1: Another Disquieting Premonition!
Season 2 Episode 2: The Holy Sword is here!
~~Extras~~
Specials: Christmas Special
Paused... Here's why.
25k
Extra: A day with Chip
50k and 200 followers?!

Bio

8.6K 82 67
Від MylesDTate

Name: (Y/N) Hyoudou (yes you are issei's brother)

Nickname: Sonic (Even without his power he's still pretty fast)

Looks:

Shoes:

Personality: Loving, Caring, Protecting, Kind, A little innocent, Friendly, A little impatient.

Likes: CHILI DOGS, His brother, His Girls, His parents, His friends, Running, Being a hero.

Dislikes: His brothers pervyness, Riser, Being too slow, Being criticized, Dissapointing anybody.

Power: Chaos Energy.

Chaos energy refers to an extraordinary, chaotic, and highly potent form of energy that is generated inside of certain individuals of great power. So powerful, that when charged, is able to send out massive energy waves.

Abilities:

Spindash:

Homing attack: 

  (Y/N) fires himself towards a target at high speed. It wont miss unless perfectly dodged.

Boost:

(Y/N) goes fast enough that a blue aura surrounds him and breaks the sound barrier. He is invincible to everything but hazards and projectiles.

Forms: (Chaos emeralds aren't in this story. It doesn't mean these forms are impossible.)

Super form:

(Y/N) Powers his pure energy to his fullest to turn into this form.

Dark form:

(Y/N) Get's very mad that he powers himself by rage and hatred to turn into this form.

Hyper form:

(Y/N) Gains power from himself and his friends all together to turn into this form.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

22.1K 329 12
Y/N die and get reincarnated to the world of supernatural, where devil, angel, fallen angel exist. Before he get reincarnated he meet the Shadow Mona...
2.8K 28 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
2.7K 79 6
(Highschool DxD X Urusei Yatsura) Issei hyoudou is destined to be killed by Raynare, and be reborn as a Devil in the Service of Rias Gremory, eventua...
165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...