Adventures Lie Ahead | GTAV F...

By AuburnSticks

It's been nearly ten months since you arrived in Los Santos, intending for it only to be a vacation. The big... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Nine

315 15 3
By AuburnSticks

It had been ten days since you were told by the doctor that you were pregnant. You hoped it was just a mistake on the hospital's part desperately, a baby was the last thing you wanted on your plate right now. Your period hadn't come yet, which didn't help your case, but the piece of evidence that erased any doubt or denial was when you'd gone into the 24/7, bought a pregnancy test, and took it in the store bathroom for it to turn out positive. 

You'd been on tiptoes around Trevor, much to his annoyance. You were untalkative and aloof; the part that bothered Trevor the most, though, was the lack of sex since you'd found out. It wasn't an issue with him, it was that you were constantly so on edge you had no desire for intimacy whatsoever. 

Trevor had been sick of Wade not being around to haul things even though you were standing in for both Wade and yourself, so he took Wade off shadowing Chef prematurely. To your disgruntlement, it only took eight days for Trevor to force Wade back into his job. You stuck around Wade as much as possible to monitor his conversational topics with Trevor, but you found that the bathroom had been calling your name a lot recently.

You had gotten home early; you were beginning to make dinner when Trevor entered the trailer in a furious storm. 

"Did you know?!" Trevor shouted at you before kicking a wall.

You froze. Does he know? "Know what?" you timidly inquired.

"Fuck! About Gabi!" Shit. He does know.

"What about her?" You hoped your acting was sufficient when your eyebrows creased in concern.

Trevor guffawed. "She got knocked up with Jimmy's kid!" 

The concern on your face turned to shock. "How do you know?"

"That's the best part." Trevor stuck a finger up and began wagging it while dryly laughing. "Fucking Wade told me. Wade! My best friend's gonna be a grandpa and he doesn't even have the common decency to tell me! I have to find out from a guy who's got the IQ of a fucking prickly cactus!" Trevor began to shout more incoherent words before whipping out his phone and speeding through his contacts. "I'll show that fat snake..."

"Maybe you should let him tell you in his own time," you cautiously suggested. 

"He'd never tell me, no fucking way," Trevor sneered as he pressed CALL and put the phone on speaker. 

It rang a few times before Michael picked up. "Hey, T, what's up?"

"Nothin' much, homie." Trevor's voice was uncharacteristically smooth. "Anything big going on with you or your family right now?"

"Uh, no. Why, you wantin' to do something later?" Michael sounded slightly puzzled but happy his friend was calling him.

"Nah. Nah, just checking up on ya. By the way, congrats, grandpa!" The last two words were bellowed into the phone.

"What? Grandpa?" Michael was now definitely perplexed. "I'm insulted, Trev. I know I'm old, but I'm not that-"

"Cut it with the bullshit! I know everything." 

"The fuck are you talking about?" A shuffling noise came from over the phone.

Trevor laughed. "I'm not stupid, Mikey. I know Jimmy knocked Gabi up."

"What?" Michael was now both confused and enraged. "That's not fucking funny, man!"

"Do I sound like I'm joking?" Trevor screamed over the phone. 

A clattering noise came from Michael's end and you heard distant shouts coming from Michael, then from Jimmy. You decided to take the phone from Trevor and hang up to preserve whatever dignity Jimmy had. 

"I don't think he knew..." you said slowly as you sucked air between your teeth. 

"No fuckin' shit," Trevor muttered. He glanced at you awkwardly. "Now I feel bad for the kid. My only question is how did Wade know, but not Michael?"

You concentrated for your own sake on finding a logical answer quickly. "Maybe Gabi told Wade at work, then Wade told you?"

Trevor shrugged. The answer seemed to satisfy him. "Aren't you upset she didn't tell you?"

"I mean," you lied, "a little. But it's not really any of my business. It's up to her to tell me, and she'll tell me when she's comfortable." 

You went back to making dinner. You had just finished eating and you were outside feeding Preston when you got a call from Gabi. "Hey, Gabi," you said.

"[Y/N], I've had the most bizarre day. Here I am, in my car eating Burger Shot, and fucking Jimmy starts blowing up my phone. Not abnormal, but then he starts calling me. He never calls, only texts, so after, like, the sixth missed call, I decided to pick up and he starts blubbering at me. He's crying, bawling, and I can't understand what the fuck he's saying, so I tell him to slow up and calm down and you'll never guess what he finally manages to squeak out."

"Wha-" you didn't even get to finish your prompt before she launched back into it. 

"He was all like-" Gabi launched into an amusing impression of Jimmy- "'Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?! I told you I don't want kids!' and I was all like, 'That's news to me, what the fuck are you on about?', and he was all like, 'Someone told my dad I got you knocked up and he's been screaming at me for the past hour!' Then, he got his dad on the phone and I had to testify that he was telling the truth and that I'm not actually pregnant. It doesn't make any sense, I avoid fucking him as much as possible and I'm on, like, three different birth controls plus I use condoms and Plan Bs."

She was talking so fast and giggling so hard you could barely keep up with what she was saying. "That's fucking crazy," you laughed. "Look, I'm probably gonna go to bed soon. It's been a long day. I'll talk to you soon, bye." Before she could launch into another story, you hung up the phone and went back into the trailer where Trevor was laying on the couch watching the news. In order to try and extend the period of time until you'd have to tell him you were pregnant, you neglected to inform him of the call you'd gotten from Gabi. Not much discussion happened between you and your boyfriend for the rest of the night and you went to bed and got little sleep just like the past couple weeks.

The next day was a day off for you and Trevor. You had been sleeping in together when Trevor received a call.

"Hey, Mikey," he grumbled into the phone as he wiped the sleep from his eyes. "Whaddya want, eh? It's the asscrack of dawn."

"...It's 12:36 in the afternoon," Michael pointed out. "Listen, I had a serious conversation with Jimmy and it turns out the whole debacle you called me about yesterday turned out to just be a rumor."

"Thank fuck," Trevor sighed. "He's still a kid, plus him having kids before me would just be sad. I felt old yesterday, not gonna lie." You shuffled uncomfortably in the bed when Trevor mentioned kids, knowing it might be coming for him a lot sooner than he thought it would be. 

"Yeah. It's crazy what kids'll make up, and even crazier that you somehow heard it before my own son did," Michael said.

"Gossip goes 'round fast, Mikey," Trevor grunted. "I have a bed and a hot girlfriend calling my name, so I'm gonna get going." He winked and smirked at you.

"Right. Bye." The line went dead. 

Trevor sighed and wrapped an arm around you. "You know, I've been counting, and it's been eleven days since we've screwed. You ask me, that's eleven days too long." He rubbed his morning wood against your butt, making you shudder internally.

"I know," you muttered guiltily while glancing at him. "I just haven't really had any drive lately. Maybe later after we eat something." 

"Whatever," Trevor grumbled with a huff. You got out of bed, made some brunch for the two of you, and called for Trevor once you brought it to the table. He stumbled out of the bedroom with a yawn and collapsed into his seat, devouring his food quickly. You didn't have much of an appetite, instead feeling somewhat nauseous, so you picked at your food and pushed around the plate while trying to ignore the overwhelming smell of it. Eventually, Trevor wordlessly snatched it from you and ate it all.

"Thanks," you said as you watched him swallow the last bite of your food. "I'm not really hungry, I don't know why."

"Maybe it's that thing you were fighting off a couple weeks ago?" Trevor hypothesized. "Weird how I haven't gotten it, though."

"You're a walking biohazard, Trevor," you snorted. "I'm pretty sure you're immune to much worse than whatever I had." 

"All those years without you was just time to build up my immune system," Trevor said with a smirk. "Not showering for months on end does wonders for the white cells, y'know."

You closed your eyes and pretended he was a normal person who had always showered regularly, even before you made him do so. 

The rest of the day was spent lounging around and making small talk while doing your own individual things; while you groomed Sadie and caught up with some of your Ambarino friends over text, Trevor cleaned his guns. 

"What're you thinking for dinner?" Trevor asked. 

"I dunno." You shrugged impartially. "I'm not really hungry."

"Oooookay," Trevor said slowly. He made his way to the couch where you were and sat next to you, snaking an arm around you as he pulled you close to him. "Remember one of our first unofficial dates when we went to Michael's place and watched Shrek? I had my arm around you just like this, and then we began kissing just like this..." He tilted his face into yours and tenderly kissed you, his hand shifting to cradle the back of your head as his tongue swept across your lips.

The taste of metal and cigarettes was too much for you. You yanked your head away from his and cleared your throat in an effort to purge the taste. 

"What the fuck?" Trevor stood up and shuffled in front of you. His arms were raised when he exclaimed, "What did I do wrong? Do you not like me anymore or something? I've been doing everything right."

"I've already told you it's not you." You avoided making eye contact when you spoke.

"Well, it's really fucking looking like it, so enlighten me. Tell me what the fucking issue is so I can fix it instead of you walking around on fucking eggshells like I'm a bomb about to detonate or something. I-I mean, I am, but not on you!" Trevor was simultaneously enraged and desperate. 

"It was me, okay?!" you snapped, immediately regretting the words that came out of your mouth. You looked up at him in horror.

"What was you?" Trevor's eyes frantically searched yours for an answer. A profound sadness filled them when he hesitantly asked in a quiet tone, "[Y/N]? Did you cheat on me?"

"Wh-no!" You shook your head immediately. "No. It's not Gabi, it's me." You couldn't get yourself to say the words I'm pregnant.

"What's Gabi? Are you leaving me for her?" The pitch of his voice began to rise in panic and he fell to his knees while grabbing your hands and holding them tightly. "Please, please, [Y/N], don't leave me, I need you-"

"It's not Gabi that's pregnant!" you shouted, ripping your hands out of his and burying your face in them. "It's me."

"What?" Trevor's tone changed to one of excitement and relief. "What do you mean-"

"I'm pregnant, Trevor," you murmured as you failed to fight tears.

"Are you being real right now?" Trevor asked incredulously. He engulfed you in a tight hug and pulled you upwards. "Fuck, I'm- that's- we- good!"

"No," you sniffled, "not good! We can't do this, Trevor." You pulled away from him and saw elation in his eyes.

"Of course we can!" Trevor said. "This is great, there's a few minor technical things, but we can fix them easily-"

"Minor? Trevor..." You looked at him with sadness in your eyes. "You run a drug trafficking business. I help you. We've both killed people, we don't even have room for-"

"Hey." Trevor was gentle-yet-stern when he tipped your chin up so he could look directly into your eyes. "None of that shit matters as long as we're good parents. We can convert the garage into a bedroom probably, there's nowhere safer in this state for a kid to be than with us." He backed up a little and pumped his fist eagerly. "You don't understand, [Y/N], I've been waiting for this for so long! We gotta- we, we gotta throw a party, a big one, invite everybody we know! Shit, I gotta tell Mikey. I'm gonna be a fucking dad!" He started hopping back and forth in excitement and took out his phone, which you promptly snatched out of his hand.

"Don't call Michael!" you exclaimed in panic.

"W-why not?" Trevor's grin faltered slightly, but he still looked over the moon.

"It might be his!" You let out an exasperated sigh. "It's about six weeks along, the doctor pegged the date of conception on the night we fucked Michael and Amanda. He came in me, Trevor."

Trevor frowned and ceased his celebratory dance. "Fuck," he hissed, "that asshole has to fucking ruin everything for me, stupid Michael, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt!" Trevor grit his teeth in rage, spun around, and kicked the counter.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?" you asked desperately. "I don't know what to do about any of this, you need to make the call."

Trevor squinted, then closed his eyes as he considered the options. "Can I have a minute to process this information? Yeah, I'm gonna have to take some time for all this to sink in." He waved you away, and you went into the bedroom. 

While you went into the bedroom, you burst into tears even harder than before. You didn't know what the solution was for any of this. Most of you was hoping he'd just say get rid of it, but a small, selfish, irrational side of you wanted to keep it after seeing how happy the sheer idea made Trevor. If the best case scenario ended up playing out, maybe Trevor would put the criminal activity behind him and become a true family man. A very weird, chaotic family man but one nonetheless. You knew that despite all of Trevor's faults, he had a lot of love to give and a kid would be somebody he'd pour his all into.

After about ten minutes of Trevor incoherently venting while throwing pots and pans around in the kitchen, he finally came into the bedroom and laid down beside you, tenderly putting an arm around you. "We're gonna figure this out," he promised you while tilting your chin up. "I'm gonna call Michael and we'll be going on a double date real soon to talk with him about it to see what he and Mandy think." He glanced away and gave a scoff before continuing. "I can't be-fucking-lieve I've gotta include Michael in all this, this is just my fucking luck that it might be his. Jesus."

You eyed Trevor warily as he pulled his phone out again, this time much less enthusiastically, to call Michael.

"Whaddya want now?" Michael teased Trevor. 

"I was just wondering what you're doing tomorrow," Trevor said.

"Working at Richards Majestic. Why?"

"Working," Trevor echoed as he thought. "Well, how about you, me, Amanda, and [Y/N] meet up at Bean Machine during your lunch break? You like that place, right? My treat."

Michael sighed. "Uh, yeah. I guess that works."

"See ya then, amigo. Adios." Trevor hung up the phone and looked at you with a small smile. "If it does end up being his, y'know, it's not the end of the world. Wouldn't be the first time."

You cast Trevor an inquisitive gaze. "What do you mean?"

Trevor smiled and shook his head. "You really think Michael was there for his kids all the time when they were actually kids? No, of course he wasn't, because he's a fucking snake and only sticks around when it doesn't inconvenience him. 

"There were quite a few times back when Tracey and Jimmy were little ones and Michael left for anywhere between a couple days and a couple months, the usual reasons either being he got in a fight with Mandy or he had to run from the law. Enter Uncle Trevor, stage left, stepping up and being there for his family when he wasn't."

You thought back to the night you, Michael, Trevor, and Amanda hooked up together and recalled something Trevor had said in passing that'd been at the back of your mind bothering you. 'Ain't the first time,' Trevor said regarding him and Amanda fucking. You hoped you wouldn't regret asking when you inquired, "Was that when you and Amanda... you know..."

"Fucked? Yeah," Trevor said with a casual shrug of his shoulders. "Then and I'd hire her back when she was working to piss Michael off."

"Oh," you muttered quietly. "Did you like her?"

Trevor burst into laughter at the question. "Fuck, no! You know I'm not into that type. It was just a way to get my rocks off. Between you and me, she isn't all that good at sex, either. Well, she is, just not as good as you." 

His adamant response reassured you, and you smiled. "Thank God. I don't want to worry about you leaving me for someone else on top of, well," you gestured to your stomach.

Trevor gently put a hand on your abdomen and gave you an intense stare. "You never have to worry about that, [Y/N]. Never. I wouldn't dream of it, not after how good my life's been going since you've entered it."

Your hand went on top of his as he bent forward and kissed your forehead. "I'm gonna make dinner now. For three?"

"For three."

___Author's Note___

This chapter is a little shorter, but what it lacks in length it makes up for in juicy drama! I'm trying to update more regularly now. Comments and requests are always welcome and I appreciate every single one! The link to my discord server is discord.gg/6KMERDsnqp , join it to hang out with me while I write and see tidbits/spoilers before they're published! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.8K 22
A broke university student, Nora, and her so-called friends make an attempt at spending their spring break in Los Santos but can only afford to ren...
5.6K 158 22
This story is completed. Trevor Phillips Fic. Mature language. Thank you for reading!
10.8K 483 57
Tired of her old way of life, twenty-two year old Harper abandons everything to move to the desolate, unfamiliar town of Sandy Shores. After an encou...