๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ...

By wh0renxtdoor_

๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต... More

๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต
๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ผ
๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜
๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ต๐˜
๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ผ๐—ณ
๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ณ
๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜€
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐˜๐—ต๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฒ
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ
๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜

๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜

248 14 6
By wh0renxtdoor_

- 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

jahseh rolls his eyes as he looks at billie's phone going off.

"aye this nigga keep texting you!" he yells from the bedroom, as she was in the bathroom fixing her hair.

"who keeps texting me?"

"that short nigga what's his name, jordan, jacob?" billie rolls her eyes as jahseh's pettiness.

"josh?"

"yea that lil nigga." he picks up her phone and tosses it to her across the room.

"okay i get you might be mad or whatever but don't throw my shit."

"or what?"

billie was now getting irritated with jahseh's attitude.

"you know what, okay jahseh." the brunette girl walks off, grabbing her phone making her way downstairs. she really did not feel like arguing with the boy today, as it was a late sunday night and the both of them had school the next morning.

"why you walking away, i'm talking to you?" jahseh hops out of the bed, following close behind her downstairs.

"because jah! you're trying to argue with me over some dumb shit."

"how is it dumb when you have a whole other nigga texting your phone but when dream pops up you have a problem?"

that set billie off.

"that bitch was literally harassing me to leave you alone, josh ain't doing shit to you! besides it's not like we're together anyways!"

jah tilts his head to the side.

"oh so we not together?"

"did you ever ask me to be your girlfriend?" billie questions back.

jahseh stays silent.

"okay then."

"bet." and with that, jahseh gathers his stuff and leaves.

billie sigh and grabs her phone, checking the unread messages from josh.

joshlevi: hey

joshlevi: i'm back in town until next month, u tryna link ?

billieilish: yea gimme 10 mins, we can go out for lunch !

since jahseh wants to be petty, she can be petty too!

! 𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 !

liked by billieeilish and 733 others
joshlevi: puppy loving after lunch date @billieeilish ❤️

comments disabled

liked by joshlevi and 428 others
billieilish: meet my babyyyy sharkkk 🥹

comments

liluzivert: wasn't you and jah- now u and josh-
ykw, ima mind my business 🥲

xxxtentacion: lol

dojacat: the girls are fightingggggg

liluzivert: y'all mom and dad got a divorce.

jaydawayda: huhhhhh

latto777: jah did u and billie really break up?

xxxtentacion: i mean according to her we were never tg sooooo

xxxtentacion: technically no

liltecca: wait i thought y'all dated

xxxtentacion: 🤷🏽‍♂️

liltecca: damn she wrong asf

theslumpgod: really up here posted up with a new nigga the day y'all broke up 😂 wrong asf.

billieilish: see cause what we're not about to do is sit here and act like i'm the bad guy when y'all don't know the full story.

liluzivert: oop here we go

billieilish: jah don't act like you weren't the one being insecure because of josh when in reality me and him have nothing going on.

billieeilish: and the fact that you compared me and josh's FRIENDSHIP to you and your psycho thot pocket's relationship is really astonishing to me.

billieilish: please stop acting like the victim, me and you were never in a relationship, bc u didn't formally ask me, and josh and i are not in a relationship, just friends who went out to lunch together 🤷🏻‍♀️

lilnasx: yeah jah i ain't gon lieeeee .....

liluzivert: she lowkey ate u up.

xxxtentacion: i'm gonna let y'all believe what y'all want to believe lol.

lilpump: whi i come back and yawl are argeuieng ?

quenblackwell: GAZZY !

liluzivert: where you been 😭?

lilpump: the author forgoet about me and stoppeded adding mii comentarey.

deetranada: huh

latto777: bear with him you know he's kind of slow.

deetranada: mmh

billieilish: u good dee ?

deetranada: never been better.

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

diamond sat and glared at her two lovers as they were cuddled up on the other end of the couch.

the tears in her eyes threatened to spill out as she stood up and stormed upstairs, the two not even noticing that she had left.

the relationship has been like that for the past couple weeks.

diamond could feel the two slowly distancing themselves from her. when diamond would try to spark up a conversation with one of the two, she would always be shut down and told that they were busy or too tired to talk.

she was starting to see alyssa and stokeley cuddled up with each other on their instagram story, while she sat home alone, and when diamond was around the two acted she wasn't even there. she was seeing this behavior more in alyssa than in stokeley.

diamond could tell that alyssa was jealous of her and stokeley's relationship from the start. since stokeley had knew diamond for a longer amount of time, their bond was stronger than his and alyssa's.

diamond gathers her things that she came with and rushes back downstairs.

"um, i gotta go my sister just called and said she needs me to babysit."

"wait bab-"

before stokeley could even get his second word out diamond was out the door and to her car already.

the tears that were pooling up in her eyes finally fell as she pulled off, driving down the dark road.

diamond sighs deeply as she pulls into her parking lot, trying her best to wipe away the tears on her face so her family didn't know she was crying, unfortunately her attempt was unlucky because her eyes were already puffy and red.

"fuck it."

diamond walks into the house, seeing her mother and sister on the couch, laughing amongst themselves.

"hey ma, hey sis." the slight strain in her voice was clearly heard but they thought nothing of it as she rushed to the kitchen. she opened the refrigerator, rolling her eyes at the food on display which she did not want.

"you good?" a voice spoke behind her causing her to almost jump out of her skin.

"dammit nuz you can't be doing that yo!"

she looks back seeing her brother standing confused with a bag of purple dorito's in his hand.

"either you high as fuck or you been crying, who ass i gotta beat?"

she laughs, "boy sit down somewhere, you ain't beating nobody."

"nah forreal, you good?"

her eyes start to well up with tears again.

i hate when people ask if i'm ok when i'm obviously not.

"yea i'm good, just a lil something with stoke and lyssa, nothing big."

"obviously it is something big if you sitting up here crying over them. i bet it's alyssa's ass that got you like this, i told you i ain't never like that bitch from the start-"

"stop all that cursing in my damn house!" their mothers voice was heard yelling from the living room.

"i'm fine nuzzle, it was just a lil argument that all, i promise."

nuz looks at diamond and rolls his eyes, he had know his sister for his whole life and could tell when she was lying.

"whatever you say."

"man i'm finna go to the store, ain't shit in here to eat!"

"diamond don't make me come in there and whoop your ass!"

and with that, the teenager darted out the house, giggling at her mothers anger.

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

dee walk into the store grabbing a basket immediately making her way to the snack isle.

the large bag of hot cheetos she wanted sat prominently on the top shelf.

"fuck." diamond cursed, knowing that her small 5'2 self wouldn't be able to reach all the was up there.

after a few minutes of struggling she finally gave up, crossing her arms and sighing in defeat.

"you need help?" a familiar voice from behind her asked.

there stood brooklyn, a smirk plastered on her face as she leaned on the shelf.

diamond and bk were pretty good friends. let's just say the history between the two go wayyyy back.

"how long have you been standing there?" she blushed out of embarrassment, trying to gather herself.

"long enough to get a good laugh out of you struggling," she reaches up and hands diamond the bag of chips, "here you go ma."

diamond turns her face quickly to try and hid her blissful smile but brooklyn seems to catch it.

"what you finna get into?"

"nothing i was just you know getting some snacks so i can go back home and chill, watch movies, maybe cry a little." the both of them laugh at the half truthful joke.

"you tryna slide to my place, we could chill together."

"bet."

and with that the two went to buy their items, makings their way out of the store and into separate cars away to brooklyn's home.

___________________________________________

NEW CHARACTER INTRODUCTION'S

brooklyn rodriquez / bk

"you pressed cause your girl like my strap better than that shrimp ass dick?"

age: 17
username: bktherula

jack harlow

"you know i only got eyes for you only"

age: 19
username: jackharlow

andre burt

" just because i like hello kitty that makes me a bottom?"

age: 17
username: sofaygo

josh levi

"nigga really mad cause i took his girl lol"

age: 19
username: joshlevi

________________________________________

relationship are tearing apart, couples are breaking up, lawd the ghetto.

more drama coming soon 👀👀

1524 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
557K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
436K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...