𝗼𝘄𝘁

- 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

xxxtentacion: billie

billieeilish: this is weird why are you texting me my name a 9 in the morning 🤨

xxxtentacion: I need you to babysit gekyume for me

billieeilish: you need me to WHAT

xxxtentacion: billie please I know we ain't on the best of terms rn but me or Jen can't find anyone to watch gek

billieeilish: um ok

billieeilish: you can drop him off whenever.

_____________________________________________

𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃

I hear a loud knock on my door about 30 minutes after Jah told me he was coming to drop Gekyume off and rush downstairs, almost tripping over my feet, opening the door.

"Hey." I say opening the door and in walk a tired looking Jahseh with a sleeping one year old in his hands.

"You good?" I ask and he hands me gek, dropping his bag and car seat on the couch. "Could be better." Jah says sighing. "Well... you can go ahead and do whatever you had to do, I got him. If I have any trouble I'll call you." I say and Jahseh nods, kissing gek on the forehead before leaving.

As soon Jahseh walked out, Gekyume started to wake up. "hi." I say smiling as he wrapped his hand around my finger. "Oh I'm gonna have fun with you." I say as he smiles back at me.

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

"Come on Gek let's go!" I say laughing as his little legs try to run down the isles of target. I scoop him up and put him in the cart making him whine a little. "Hey don't cry it's just for a little while." I say and he nods.

As I walk around target getting groceries I hear a voice start talking to me. "Damn Billie I didn't know you were playing step momma already." They say and I look back seeing Quen walking towards me. "Girl shut up I'm just babysitting." rolling my eyes hugging her.

"What you getting into later?" She asks and I shrug. "I mean I don't know what time Jahseh is coming back to get Gek so I'm gonna be home until then." I say and she nods. "Bet I'm coming over."

_____________________________________________

theslumpgod: I Need Some Head

quenblackwell: and your telling us this because.....?

dojacat: he's telling us this because he wants a certain someone in this chat to do it.