𝗻𝗲𝘁

- 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

jahseh rolls his eyes as he looks at billie's phone going off.

"aye this nigga keep texting you!" he yells from the bedroom, as she was in the bathroom fixing her hair.

"who keeps texting me?"

"that short nigga what's his name, jordan, jacob?" billie rolls her eyes as jahseh's pettiness.

"josh?"

"yea that lil nigga." he picks up her phone and tosses it to her across the room.

"okay i get you might be mad or whatever but don't throw my shit."

"or what?"

billie was now getting irritated with jahseh's attitude.

"you know what, okay jahseh." the brunette girl walks off, grabbing her phone making her way downstairs. she really did not feel like arguing with the boy today, as it was a late sunday night and the both of them had school the next morning.

"why you walking away, i'm talking to you?" jahseh hops out of the bed, following close behind her downstairs.

"because jah! you're trying to argue with me over some dumb shit."

"how is it dumb when you have a whole other nigga texting your phone but when dream pops up you have a problem?"

that set billie off.

"that bitch was literally harassing me to leave you alone, josh ain't doing shit to you! besides it's not like we're together anyways!"

jah tilts his head to the side.

"oh so we not together?"

"did you ever ask me to be your girlfriend?" billie questions back.

jahseh stays silent.

"okay then."

"bet." and with that, jahseh gathers his stuff and leaves.

billie sigh and grabs her phone, checking the unread messages from josh.

joshlevi: hey

joshlevi: i'm back in town until next month, u tryna link ?

billieilish: yea gimme 10 mins, we can go out for lunch !

since jahseh wants to be petty, she can be petty too!

! 𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 !