𝗿𝘂𝗼𝗳

𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 !

➪ 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 !

Stokeley POV

"Ayo ski you good nigga?" Jah asks me and I look up from my phone. "Yea why?"

"You lookin at the phone hard asf." He laughs and I roll my eyes. "I'm texting Diamond." I say and he scrunches his face up. "I thought you was fuckin with Alyssa?" He says and I smirk.

"Nah ain't no way you messin with them at the same time, nigga they best friends." He says. "Nigga shut the fuck up and worry bout yo girl."

ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs

theslumpgod: Aye

deetranada: nigga don't "AyE" me tf

theslumpgod: Damn Chill Out

deetranada: what do you want Stokeley¿

theslumpgod: Come Overrrrr☹️

deetranada: see that text probably would have been cute if you didn't type like a 40 yr old pedo

deetranada: but I'm omw 🙄

~

"Aye Alyssa just texted me saying she bout to pull up."

As soon as those words leave Jahseh's my heart stops.

"Bruh tell her to come another day, Diamond on her way here already." I say and a laugh escapes his lips. I really don't see what he finds so funny right now.

"I would if I could but she said she's already halfway here on the way to see her 'man'." A sigh leaves my mouth as those words come out of his.

"That's what the fuck you get for messing with two girls at once, dumb ass nigga." Jahseh says and I reach over to slap him but he doges it, this leads to us play fighting in the middle of the living room.

"What the fuck are y'all niggas on!" A familiar voice yells as I hear the front door open.

"Alyssa tell yo man to keep his hands to himself." A laugh escapes Jahseh's mouth as I tap out and we go back to normal. Ain't no way a nigga that small should have that much strength.

"Shut up twink."

That comment started a whole new fight.

"Why the fuck y'all niggas in here fighting?" Another voice says.

Me and Jahseh both freeze and our heads turn towards the door, there stood Diamond and Alyssa standing next to each other staring at us with there arms crossed across their chest.

"Welp, you have fun solving this situationship, I gotta go."

________________________________

xxxtentacion has added lilnasx and 9 others to 'Stokeley a hoe'

quenblackwell: nigga how tf u gon make a chat about Stokeley and he ain't even in here?

xxxtentacion: cuz he a hoe

billieeilish: if he wanna be a hoe let him you act like the bitches he fuck with are relevant🙄

xxxtentacion: so ur calling dee and alyssa irrelevant¿

billieilish: wait WHAT

dojacat: wait aren't they like... best friends?

lilnasx: that's so trifling

lilpump: jawsay ur so messey

xxxtentacion: shut up before I force auto correct on yo ass

xxxtentacion: anyways, I left him alone with them two

jaydawayda: yo Jah you HELL😭

xxxtentacion: nigga was trembling in his durag when I left

lilnasx: how much y'all wanna bet them niggas fuckin rn

billieeilish: honestlyyyyyy...........

jaydawayda: y'all already know Alyssa like her some Diamond.......

lilnasx: you know Diamond like herself song Stokeley.........

lilpump: and stockly liek both of them.............

jaydawayda: chileeeee

Meanwhile.........

Alyssa POV

Diamond and I sit quietly smirking as Stokeley looks between the both of us, confusion written on his face.

"Wait, so y'all playing and planned this whole shit out?"

a laugh escapes from Diamond's mouth as she sees the look on his face.

"I mean, both of us showing up at the same time was planned out, but we weren't joking when we said we want you to join our relationship."

________________________________________

Leaving y'all on a cliffhanger because I do what I want 😁

Anyways.......

I'm back!

I took a break because I had a few deaths in my family and I needed to take time to focus on my mental health, but I'll try to update more!!

651 words