𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀

- 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿

𝟭𝟬 𝗮𝗺𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗷𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗲𝗵𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

𝟭𝟬 𝗮𝗺
𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗷𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗲𝗵𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

The group of nosey children crowd around Jahseh's bedroom door, sneakily looking at the two teens sleeping.

"I told y'all they was fucking"

"monty you owe my five dollars"

"y'all niggas shut up they waking up!"

Jahseh and Billie woke up to the sound of feet scrambling across the hardwood floor and light peaking through the bedroom door.

"You know they were looking at us right?" Jahseh says tiredly. A sigh leaves Billie's mouth as she nods, flipping over facing the wall.

"Get up, let's see what these niggas down here doing."

Billie groans as she covers her face with the covers. "Gimme like ten more minutes."

"Nigga get up and get out my bed."

"Your so damn disrespectful."

"Shut up and get up."

"Make me."

Jahseh was silent after that not knowing what to say to her response.

"Oh that's what I thought."

A smirk was spread across Billie's face as she noticed the boys silence, she got out of the bed and walked out of the room making her way downstairs with the others.

"This girl gon be the death of me."

(lol no pun intended)

"Oh my god Jahseh thank you for coming downstairs we're starving!" Montero dramatically says, pretending to faint on the floor.

"Nigga get yo ass up, tell Stokeley fat ass to make you food."

"Nigga you can't insult me anymore. Yo ex bitch tried to booty rape me."

"Please don't start this shit today."

"Nigga I can start all the shit I want, I am a victim!"

"how about y'all stop arguing and be friends again so we can just team up and kill that hoe." Symere says quietly, picking at their nails.

The room goes quiet and everyone looks at them, confused because this new energy didn't match the sweet innocent attitude they usually had.

"What I thought we all hated her!"

"Listen we can talk about this shit later, all I know is you niggas need to get the fuck up out of my house."

𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗽𝗺
𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃