𝗲𝘃𝗹𝗲𝘄𝘁

- 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮𝘀 !

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

diamond sighs as she walks through the crowded hallways, making her way to the court yard.

her sour mood slowly brightens up as she see brooklyn standing there, patiently waiting with a smile on her face.

"wassup."

after the two linked up with one another at brooklyn's house a week ago, they were starting to become more fond of one another.

instead of diamond's usual hangouts with alyssa and stokeley, she had began standing them up just to hang with brooklyn.

the two girls lock fingers as they walk through the courtyard filled with children, making their way out to the field where their group usually eats lunch at.

"your really making me ditch my friends so i can come sit with you?" brooklyn looks down at the smaller girl with a smirk.

"yep." dee smiles a little, walking faster as she see their outdoor lunch table farther off into her vision.

the two make it to the table and say their greetings before taking a seat across from alyssa and stokeley.

"i see you brought a friend with you today." alyssa says, tilting her head to the side as she stares daggers into bk's face.

"most of y'all know brooklyn, she just decided to sit with us today."

"well how come i've never met her." alyssa questions. stokeley puts a hand on her thigh signaling for her to calm down.

"chill lyssa, you're meeting her now aren't you?"

"here we go again." tyler mumbles, leaning farther into andre's chest.

"i just find it funny how you're getting new friends without letting your significant others know-"

"here you go with this dumb shit. you know what i'm not starting with you today." diamond cuts alyssa off and with that, the two stand up and walk off.

alyssa watches them leave with a sinister smirk on her face.

"why you always do dumb shit like that."

alyssa looks up at stokeley with a fake shocked expression on her face.

"bae i didn't do anything! i don't know why she left!" a slight smirk spread across alyssa's face.