𝘁𝗵𝗴𝗶𝗲

𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁

➪ 𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁

𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

the two teenagers make out ferociously, jahseh's strong grip on billie's waist as she straddles him, grinding on his hard length.

"mmmh fuck!"

billie whimpers into the kiss as jahseh moves one of his hands from off of her waist, roughly gripping her neck cutting off her air supply.

"you like that shit huh?"

billie nods, biting down onto her bottom lip. jahseh's raspy voice was turning billie on to the max as he chokes her, pulling the younger girl down harder onto his lap to create more friction.

"get yo ass down on your knees and suck this dick since you wanna act like a lil slut, bitch."

𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

𝘆𝗲𝗮 𝘂𝗺 𝗶𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 (𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝘁👀)

the next morning came, the two teenagers laid peacefully, bare bodies pressed against each other.

it was a sunday so the two didn't have school today.

the two lovers phones were going off constantly, of course messages from the group chat, but they were too deep in their sleep to hear.

quenblackwell: aye any of y'all hear from that lil white hoe

lilnasx: her and mr. sad boy must be still going at it.

quenbalckwell: well they better slow it down, that bitch owes me $5 and i'm determined to get it today

dojacat: chile after jahseh's don't with her show won't even know how to spell five dollars

liluzivert: how do y'all even know they were fucking in the first place 😭

lilnasx: put the clues together sy, the both like each other, billie pulls up to his house to smoke, when you're high you get horny, boom now they got another lil jah on the way.

dojacat: when he's good at math 😍😍

theslumpgod: I Know My Best Friend

theslumpgod: They Most Definitely Fucked Last Night

billieilish: um.... hello?

latto777: BILLIE

jaydawayda: HEYYYY