stranger things oneshots

By bitchy_lynn

so this book was just eddie oneshots until i decided to make it into a multiple person oneshot book :) unless... More

1) the dance
2) "hold me closer.."
3) mine
4) daddy im yours
5) guitar lessons
6) liar
7) edging
8) "you come first"
AUTHORS NOTE
10) *jonathan byers* wish
11) *jonathan byers* take my breath away
12) *robin buckley* birthday trouble
13) *billy hargrove* circles
A/N
*steve/eddie/reader* givin the dog a bone
so um

9) not enough

2.2K 37 2
By bitchy_lynn

Word count- 1731

Genre- light smut, fluff, bit of angst 

Warnings- sensual touching, slight swearing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just do your fucking homework, like it's not that hard," thumping your pencil against your temple, you mumble to yourself, annoyed at the fact you couldn't concentrate on your assignments.

Since you came home, you've been sitting in the same spot for almost an hour on your bed, just trying to summon up the mental capacity to get your school work done. It was boring and you were just the tiniest bit upset at the fact that Eddie didn't drop you off. Apparently he had some prior commitment to attend, therefore forcing you to walk home. However, he did say he would at the very least stop by your house for a bit before he needed to get ready for his show.

"Sorry, I'm late, sweetheart," his voice coated the air in a teasing manner, making his presence known.

You jump a bit in your spot, not expecting him to be at your open window, "Jesus, you couldn't have rang the doorbell or something?" you annoyingly rolled your eyes.

"What's the fun in that?" he questions, making a struggling entrance, "Plus," he stands tall, finally making his way in, "I like seeing you get all giddy," he inched his way closer to your bed, all while kicking off his shoes and attempting to throw his jacket on your desk chair.

He gets to your bed and flops on his side. His elbow propped his head up as he looked at you. Glancing at him for just a second you could see all his features. The way his brown eyes caught the light of sun lingering into your bedroom, the highlights in his hair burning a bright burnt umber. He was pretty. The way he would flick his tongue out when thinking. You couldn't stop thinking about him.

"So, uh...you okay?" he observes you, he reaches for your knee with his free hand, slightly shaking it to grab your attention.

"You made me walk home," you sigh, displeasingly, shifting your body enough for his hand to slip off of your knee.

It's his turn to shift in his spot now, removing his hand from his head, he cocks his elbow just enough to support the side of his upper body, he squints at you confusingly, "Okay?" he elongates the word, trying to decode what you meant, "I thought you had a ride," tilting his head to the side, he continues to search for your gaze, but your eyes remain on your unfinished homework, "you didn't have a ride? You should've told me," scooting his way over to you once again, he grabs a hold of your knee.

"You already had plans, and I wasn't going to call my mom again. You know how she gets when I call her when she's working late," you shake your head, finally giving into the comfort of your bed.

"Oh shit, yeah," he recalls, "well tell me next time, I could've dropped you off really quick." you were just staring at the ceiling, not responding to him, but you felt him shifting his weight on the mattress, "come on," he chirps. You lift your head up to look at him, "let's go," he motions for you to move over to one side of your bed.

"What?" You whine, not wanting to move from your spot, "Eddie! That's my stuff- what the hell?" you quickly sit up as you hear thumps on your floors.

"It's fine," he reassures, "it's just paper, you can do it later," he was tossing your books and homework to the floor to make room for him. He wiggles his way to the side of your body, his head just below your shoulder. He peers up at you, "Isn't this nice," he snuggles his cheek up against your arm, smiling into your warmth.

"God, you're annoying," you tried to continue your cold act, but he was starting to do the little things he knew you liked.

"Don't get all upset, it doesn't suit you," he kisses the bare skin of your arm, adjusting himself so he can wrap his arm around the low of your waist.

You scoff at his wooing statement, "Yeah, whatever," still staring up at your ceiling, you move your arm from the hold his cheek had on it, and place it just above his head so you could bend your hand to pick at the fluff of his hair. You let out a relieving sigh, closing your eyes as you felt his warmth around the side of your body, his hair tickling the exposed skin of your arm and stomach your shirt was too lazy to cover up.

The bliss your eyes were met with were swiftly interrupted. His knuckles slid softly against your abdomen, the coolness of his rings making your stomach flex in. He knew you loved it when his rings would touch even just the slightest barest of skin.

"Eddie," you whisper to him, your breath getting shaky from the contact of his actions.

He hums, the palm of his hand making its way up to the base of your breastplate, lifting the rest of your shirt up in the process. All he does is stop there, using his pointer finger to trace back down the middle of your abdomen to your belly button.

"I love the way you tremble under my touch," he breathes out, lifting his head up to peer at you, he smirks at your soft expression, your eyebrows furrowing in anticipation. His bangs almost covered his teasing stare, "Hm?" he looks back down at your body, his hand slipping up the sides of you. His fingertips lingering around the thought of your breath hitching at the contact of the cold metal of his rings flicking at the hardening of your nipple.

Your hand falls to the back of his head, limply, "Eddie-," you manage to voice. You really couldn't think straight. You couldn't even manage to form a proper sentence, all you could call out was his name, hoping he knew you were indeed interested in his actions, "don't tease me like that."

Lightly slapping your abdomen, he brings his hand up your face, thumb tracing over your bottom lip, "I don't know, I kinda like teasing you," he gives a soft wink.

He looks at his watch, giving a quick smirk before straddling your thighs. He's quick to move, and you're flustered at his movements.

You could hear the chain that hooked on the loop of his jeans clanking against itself as he positioned himself on top of your thighs. His arm slightly scoots your upper body to the middle of the bed so he can hover above you.

Your hands grip each of his forearms that hold the sheets on either side of you. Mouth agape as to what was going through his mind, you stutter, "W-what are you doing?"

He gives a gentle smile, "let's find out," head dipping down to your stomach, each of his hands taking a hold of the sides of you, holding you down if he wasn't already with him straddling your legs. He kisses just above your belly button, looking up to you for assurance. All he needs is that pleasing look and he continues. He gives a few more butterfly kisses against your skin before the heat of his breath is tickling your skin. You search for his hands, trying to interlock your fingertips with his.

You let out a soft whimper, and with that you feel the wetness of his tongue trail it's way up to the base of your breast, giving a sweet kiss to the meat of your breast.

The sensation of the air hitting against the coolness of the new saliva trail he made, made your heart start to beat faster. You stared at him, eyebrows angling in wonder. Your breath was shaky and all you could do was look at his mischievous smile, "What is it pretty girl? Cat got your tongue?" He moves up, kissing you on your lips, fixing your shirt to its proper place before making his way off your bed.

You sit yourself up, confused at the sudden loss of his touch, "Wait- Eddie? Where are you going?" you shake your head trying to come to a conclusion.

"Me?" He looks over to you then back down at his shoes, "I," he grunts trying to slip on his shoes, "I gotta go setup," he sticks his tongue out trying to get the heel of one of his shoes to go on all the way.

You move your way over to sit at the edge of your bed, contemplating on whether or not you should stop him so you could continue this little adventure he was embarking on, "Right now?" You question.

You hear his watch go off, and he shows you his wrist to confirm, "Right now," he smiles, making his way over to you, lifting your chin to catch one last kiss before he leaves.

He grabs his jacket from the floor as it slipped off from his earlier throw on the chair. He grips the edges of your window, making his way out onto the siding of your house. You laugh at him as he continues to struggle his way out, "You know," you start off, making your way to the window, "you could've just used the front door, dipshit."

"Ha. Ha. Ha," he continues, "okay-" he huffs out finally getting to the other side of the window, "I'll see you tomorrow princess. Or- why don't you come tonight. See us perform?" he gives a hoping pout.

"After what you just did to me?" You raise a brow, "you're gonna have to make it up to me," you cross your arms.

He scoffs at your statement, "Like I'd really not finish the job. You know how hard that would be for me?" He makes his way down to the ground, he calls up to you, "don't worry I will. I know how much you like it when I tease you," he winks at you. He starts to walk backward, almost tripping over his own feet.

"God, Munson, don't sprain an ankle."

"For you I would," he stumbles back again, making his way to his van, "I love you!" He yells up to you, forming a heart in his hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.5K 35
THE EARLIER CHAPTERS SUCK ASS, IM SO SORRY! 💀💀 Fluff, Smut, all that jazz Basically Eddie ra¡ling you for like an hour straight 🤡 Maybe some othe...
174K 2.6K 52
i'm bored & decided to relive my 13-17 year old self and write some imagines about my new obsession eddie munson :) comment for some ideas :)
363K 8.3K 70
Imagines based on the Joseph Quinn and some of his characters. I own the imagines published in this book.
682K 14.3K 193
A book of probably not fantastic Stranger Things imagines. Please Note: I will only be writing for characters who are above the age of 18/out of high...