𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

Da WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... Altro

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
ShoppingπŸ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

Stain's Impact

619 10 2
Da WallflowerTendencies

As the unknown hero who I learnt just a couple minutes ago, had a name.

His hero name was Native.

Hadcarried Izuku on his back despite being injured himself, and Tenya had gone off with Shoto to tie Stain up.

Leaving me all by myself again.

"Todoroki, I can drag him from here." Tenya said, ushering behind Shoto.

"Are you forgetting your arms are all messed up, Y/n simply just stopped them from bleeding any further." Shoto replied, a look of uncertainty on his face, before turning away from him.

They began walking off to leave the alley.

"Come on, Y/n!" Tenya yelled, turning his head around and motioning for me to catch up.

I got up and dragged behind them.

I didn't feel like talking, with anyone at that.

I almost killed him.

So that's what Tenya felt when his brother was hurt.

That urge of wanting to protect and avenge those you care about, how it leads you to not think.

I understand now why Tenya acted the way he had.

"I must apologize. I'm supposed to be a pro, but I was useless back there." Native said, his voice and face drenched in awkward guilt.

"No, I don't think any one person could take the Hero Killer on. Not with that weird quirk of his. He's too strong." Izuku muttered.

I knew I was more than capable of it.

I almost killed him.

And now I feel even more upset again.

Why do I feel bad anyways?

All he does is kill off the people that keep the citizens safe.

In all honesty why should it matter how pure or not someone's heart is as long as they're keeping the citizens safe in the process.

Shouldn't that be the main priority?

Isn't that why being a hero is a job at all?

I sighed.

As we neared the end of the alley-way, Native turned his head to the others.

"Let's get him to the police as fast as we can." He said.

"What are you doing here boy?" A voice asked.

Izuku lifted his head up and gasped. "Gran Torino! I was only-" he was cut off by a small old man with a kick to the face.

"I thought I told you to stay on the bullet train!" The small man yelled, introducing himself as Gran Torino, the man Izuku was interning with to the rest of us.

"I don't get it. How'd you find us?" Izuku asked, before a car was heard speeding down the road.

It stopped on the street in front of us, and the car jiggled slightly, before Night Eye and Mirio walked out.

Oh no.

"Y/n!" Night Eye yelled.

Oh nooo no no no no.

I'm screwed, utterly shitted.

Help.

Mirio ran over to me.

"What the hell happened, Night Eye told me you ran off and that you'd be dealing with-" Mirio was cut off by Night Eye, while Izuku fan boyed over Night Eye from a distance.

"Shhh!" Night Eye aggressively whispered.

"You know everything? You used your quirk on me?" I asked Night Eye, my voice begin to trail slowly off in embarrassment and worry.

".. yes." He said, hesitantly.

"Then why didn't you find a way to come sooner?" I cried.

He could have saved me all the despair I've experienced from nearly taking someone's life the same way my parents had theirs.

Night Eye was quiet.

"You're a strong child. I'm afraid that's all I can provide you with. Please trust me." He sighed.

I was too tired and heartbroken over the situation to argue.

Mirio placed his arms around me and huffed on my shoulder.

"We ran into Nomu's on the way." He muttered, quietly. "Sir is pretty beat, he really did want to get here sooner to prevent everything that had happened."

I looked to Night Eye, he did look beat.

I noticed the bruises he bared that he didn't have when I took off earlier.

Once Mirio let go, I ran over to Night Eye and hugged him.

His muscles seemed tense at first, but they relaxed within a few seconds.

Everyone was quiet.

His arms slowly wrapped around me. "You are not a monster." He whispered, his voice sympathetic.

Gran Torino broke the silence by continuing to yell lectures at Izuku.

Night Eye gently let go of me.

"Im glad you're not dead, at least." Gran Torino said, to Izuku.

"Me, too. And, I'm sorry." Izuku said, hesitantly.

Gran Torino scoffed, and looked at him for a while.

Just breaking the silence, pushed in another bunch of pros.

"We had been told by Endeavor that help would needed over here." One of the pros said, running over to us.

"Children? And Night Eye?" Another pro questioned, running behind him.

"Woah, those injuries, they look serious." Another man said.

"Yeah we'll call an ambulance!" A girl said.

I didn't get the chance to try and stop the blood they had shed while I was having a panic attack earlier.

I had learned about those the other day, I lightly discussed with Night Eye on a patrol shift about how tense and shakey I get sometimes when I think of past events. And how I'm practically use less when they occur.

I told him I wasn't too comfortable spilling out all the events and he hadn't pried, he just listened and told me what he thought had been going on.

That's when he taught me about panic attacks and how they worked, how they were triggered.

Everything.

I had never really been taught anything about that, and because I was normally sealed up in an orphanage it's not like I had a lot of things to trigger me to look up anything on the matter.

I just thought it was normal.

It was only yesterday I found out how sad it apparently was to have found it so natural.

"Hey, look!" A hero gasped. "Is that.. the hero killer?"

"What?" Gran Torino asked, turning to see the tied up villian at Shoto's side.

"I'll get the police on the line." One of the heroes said.

All of the kids began getting questioned about their conditions, Night Eye as well.

"Are you alright?" A pro with a red mask asked me.

My wings were dropped to my sides.

"Yeah, part of my quirk helps heal if I build up enough energy.." I said, not wanting to look the random pro in the face.

"You must have seen a lot tonight. It's alright now." He said, quietly.

"Since we'll be here until the ambulances roll in, wanna tell me about your quirk?" He said, kindly, clearly trying to calm my nerves.

As everyone started to calm down more, after the shock of the hero killer being right in front of everyone's eyes, and Tenya's crying apology to Shoto and Izuku, people were just making small talk to pass the long awkward wait.

Gran Torino gasped, "GET DOWN!" He yelled.

Everyone looked to see a nomu that was swooping down.

It looked as if it was heading for Izuku.

I panicked and jumped to his side, shoving him to the floor against another pro.

And before I knew it, I had claws seeping through my skin, scratching at my bare rib bones.

I wanted to scream but I couldn't muster the strength.

"Y/n!" Everyone besides the random pros and Stain yelled.

Suddenly I heard a yelp from a girl below, followed by the Nomu's grip loosening just by a sliver.

Everything was going by so fast, we were falling.

"The word "hero" has lost all meaning in this society. The world is overrun by fakes and criminals like you who chase petty dreams." Stain yelled, as he charged towards the Nomu, cutting a good slash in.

As the Nomu toppled with Stain on his back, dangling by a blade he had punctured it's neck with, we smashed into the ground.

But before my face or upper body could hit the ground, Stain grabbed the back of my shirt and held my upper body up.

There was a loud crack and gasps from the pros that stood from a distance in shock watching as all of this went down.

There goes my legs.

I felt so much pain in these moments, my legs must have been shattered, and my torso had been punctured with claws, I was bleeding out.

But with all the pain I couldn't concentrate on activating my quirk to heal myself.

Well I guess this is how it goes down.

I've had close calls before but this seems the last.

I wasn't sad.

I wasn't upset or angry.

I didn't feel anything honestly.

All I felt was the muffled speaking of Stain.

You know they say your life flashes before your eyes right before you die but for me, as I could tell by how badly I was bleeding out, this would be my death, I couldn't think of anything at all.

For once in my life when I was hurt my dad didn't cross my mind.

Why didn't he in those moments, why was it when I would've wanted him most I couldn't spare him a single thought.

"You must all be purged." He muttered, staring at the Nomu.

"Everything that I do.." Stain said, as he ripped the eye straight from the paralyzed Nomu, "is to create a stronger society."

It was then I heard yelling from behind me, followed by Stain's voice that mumbled in interest, "Endeavor.."

Stain dropped me lightly, he was being mindful to not further injure me?

"You false hero.. I'll make this right." He said, as his mask dropped to the floor.

It was silent, aside from his words that echoed through the empty streets like a whistle in a hollow cave.

"These streets run with the blood of hypocrites. Hero! I will reclaim that word!" He took a large stomp forward.

"Come on! Just try and stop me, you fakes!" He yelled, everyone's expression was paled at the sight of his face.

I didn't try to look back though, I kept my head in place, I didn't want to further increase any potential pain.

"There is only one man and one girl, I'll let kill me. They are true heroes. All Might and the poor fallen Angel laying on the floor behind me. Not one of you tried to save her when she was t-" his speech was cut off, by the drop of his knife.

Endeavor gasped, "I think.. he's out cold."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't until later that I heard what happened. A quirk didn't stop the hero killer.

One of his broken ribs pierced his lung.

He hadn't managed to lick anyone's blood.

But still, in that moment, none of us could bring ourselves to stand against him.

Only the hero killer had any fight left.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

32.8K 1K 29
A med student at college. A gang leader. What do they have in common?? Age?? Background?? The one question is how do the two meet?? What draws Ash to...
2.3M 135K 42
"What kind of Prince wears Timberland's and beanies?" "Me, bitch." - In which Jeon Jeongguk doesn't give two shits about being the only son of the K...
1.3M 40.3K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc