Beach Baby

By darkromancelol

π€π”π‹πŽπ‘π€ 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπƒπ„π is a 18-year-old single mother. She is nice, caring, a wonderful mom. She... More

introduction & aesthetics
chapter 1 | target
chapter 2 | beach
chapter 3 | coffee
chapter 4 | sleepover
chapter 5 | brother
chapter 6 | party
chapter 7 | fight
chapter 8 | drink
chapter 9 | hang out
chapter 10 | truth
chapter 11 | nightmare
chapter 12 | clingy
chapter 13 | packing
chapter 14 | we're here
chapter 15 | dare
chapter 16 | talk
chapter 17 | prank
chapter 18 | games
chapter 19 | mommy
chapter 20 | boyfriend
chapter 21 | carnival
chapter 22 | sick
chapter 23 | hospital
chapter 24 | bowling
chapter 25 | reading
chapter 26 | jealous
chapter 27 | knees
chapter 28 | date
chapter 29 | sir
chapter 30 | mother
chapter 31 | food
chapter 32 | cabin
chapter 33 | cramps
chapter 34 | strip
chapter 35 | cheater
chapter 37 | snowboarding
chapter 38 | fight
chapter 39 | bookstore
chapter 40 | reward
chapter 41 | crying
chapter 42 | anguished
chapter 43 | head
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 44 | arcade
chapter 45 | confrontation
chapter 46 | grateful
chapter 47 | bathroom
chapter 48 | surprise
chapter 49 | bump
chapter 50 | icecream
chapter 51 | candy
chapter 52 | question
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 53 | gender
chatper 54 | mood
chapter 55 | sore
chapter 56 | birth
chapter 57 | Laila
chapter 58 | crazy
chapter 59 | engagment
chapter 60 | roots
epilogue
bonus chapter

chapter 36 | clogged

56.2K 1.1K 1.2K
By darkromancelol

☁︎︎

Restless.

Aulora has been restless tonight after we had sex and I don't know why.

She keeps tossing and turning and groaning.

I pull her closer to me and cuddle her next to me.

She relaxes into my embrace and wraps her arms around me tightly.

"What wrong, baby?," I ask her as she stares at me.

It's currently 9 am and she tossed and turned all night and barely got any sleep.

"I have a clogged milk duct," she says angrily.

"What is that?," I ask her.

"My milk is clogged," she says bluntly.

"How do you get it out?," I ask her and she laughs.

"Well, I can pump which takes days for me and it leaves me in pain. I can try to have Laila suck it out but she doesn't suck strong enough. I read that you partner can get it out faster," she says and my eyes widen.

"I can do that for you if you want?," I ask her and she nods

"Only if you want to. It would help a lot but i don't want to force you," she says and I laugh.

She's not forcing me because I always want to suck and play with her breasts but I can't because the milk.

"No I want to," i say to her and she nods.

She pulls off her shirt and leaves her breasts on full view to me as she lays there. Instantly hard.

Her boobs are like two times the size as they are because their filled with milk.

"Which one?," I ask her and she points to her right one.

I move my mouth and attach it to her nipple and she moans when I do.

I start to suck aggressively on her breast trying to clear it.

Some milk is coming into my mouth but not very much as when I sucked on them before.

She keeps moving and wiggling around me so I move my hand to her hips and hold them down.

I suck harder and she moans again.

Don't worry Lorenzo is feeding Laila food in the kitchen so she can't hear this.

I pull back from her nipple as milk sits in my mouth. I just swallow it.

I look up at her and she looks at me.

"It's still there?," I ask her and she nods her head.

"This is a serious question. Why do you moan when I suck on your boob but you don't when Laila does?," I ask her and she laughs.

"Because I know she does it to eat and you don't. Also because you don't know you do it but you subconsciously swirl your tongue around my nipple and let your teeth graze it and you suck harder then her. I don't know how to explain it but yours turns me on and hers definitely doesn't," she says and I nod my head.

I go back to my mission.

I attach my mouth back onto her nipple and suck vigorously on it.

It takes a few seconds before I feel a burst of a lot more milk and Aulora sighing in relief.

"Thank you, baby," she says and I nod before sitting up.

When I sit you can see the bulge in my pants.

Her eyes zero in on it and she looks at me lustfully.

I lay back between her legs and move my face to her ear.

"You want to be fucked, don't you?," I ask her and she shakes her head.

"Nope, I'm not even turned on one bit," she says and I laugh.

"If I feel you soaking wet then your getting fucked if I don't then I will leave you alone," I say to her and her breathing comes to a halt.

I trail my hand down her stomach and into her shorts before I graze my finger of her slit. Of course she's dripping wet.

She moans when I graze her slit with my finger.

I turn my head back to whisper in her ear.

"Mm poor thing. My baby is soaking. Should I fix it and help her?," I ask her teasingly.

"Yes, sir, please," she says and I hum.

"But she lied to me maybe she doesn't deserve it," I say amusingly.

"Please," she begs.

"Beg more," I say and she sighs.

"Please sir, please I need you. I need something can't you feel I'm soaking wet. I need your dick in me so badly. Please," she begs and I get even harder.

"It's gotta be quick because we have things to do," I say and my voice sounds husky.

I pull her shorts down and pull my down.

"Just because I said quick doesn't mean I am not gonna fuck you hard," I say to her and pull myself out of my boxers as I slip them down.

I line myself up with her entrance and tease her by rubbing it up and down on her slit.

"Please don't tease me," she says breathlessly.

"God you soaked my dick already," I say as I look down as I rub my dick against her.

"Ahh, I'm so wet. Please," She says and I roughly plunge into her.

She scream out and fists the sheets.

I start to thrust into her quickly not giving her time to adjust to my size.

She moves her hands to my hair as she fists it tightly and I slam into her deeply and quickly.

"Fuck, baby it feels so good," she says as she pulls my hair roughly.

Her words cause me to speed up as I thrust into her so roughly and quickly that I can't even focus on anything.

I move my hand up to her nipple and circle my finger around it.

"Fuck," she moans out as she's sensitive.

"Dig your nails into my back," I say and my voice sounds hoarse.

I slam into her as she digs her nail into my shoulder causing the pit in my belly to tighten.

"Harder," I mumble and she does she drags her nails down my back roughly and i whimper.

I move my hand to her clit and start to circle it as I slam into her repeatedly.

She moves her hand down to my lower stomach and try's to push me away because it's to much.

"Move your fucking hand and take it," I say to her as my other hand that's not on her clit is fisting the sheet roughly.

She moves her hand as her vision starts to turn hazy and she rolls her head back and fourth.

I pinch her clit as I thrust into her causing her to snap out of it and now she's looking at me.

She moans every time I slam into her violently.

"God, I f-feel so full. You're so big and you fill me up so w-well," she says as she chocked on moans.

I can see a bulge in her stomach where my dick hits because I'm so deep inside of her.

Having a piercing makes it feel so much better.

The tightening in my belly gets even tighter as I feel her clenching on me signaling she's close.

"You're so wet and tight I could be buried in you all day," I say and she moans.

I few more harsh thrusts later and she came all over me.

"I need to pull out I forgot a condom," I say as my voice sounds strained as I try to not finish.

"No don't pull out. I want you to come inside me. Please," she begs.

"Fuck," I groan as her words send me over the edge and I finish inside of her. My come coating her walls.

I look down and see our releases mixed together and dripping out of her.

What a sight to see.

I'm currently still inside of her as I slump on top of her.

"I need a nap then can we go to the store and get a plan B?," she asks me and I nod.

"Of course baby, did you want me to pull out?," I ask her because she looks like she's gonna fall asleep right now.

"No," she says and my eyes widen.

I flip us over to where she's on top of me as I stay inside of her.

We both fall asleep at the same time.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Waking up to being still buried inside of your hot ass girlfriend is probably the best thing ever.

She keeps moving around causing me to groan as she wakes up.

"Baby don't move around," I say quickly and she looks confused before she looks down.

When she sees I'm still inside her she smiles a little.

"I don't think I can pull out," I say to her and she laughs.

"I would love to have you in me forever but I need to go to the store," she says and I remember the plan b.

I sadly pull out and we both wince at the feeling.

We both take a quick shower together and wash eachother before getting dressed.

I just wear jeans and one of my hoodies while Aulora wears a cute outfit.

Auloras outfit:

(Choose whatever you want!)

I love when she wears clothes revealing her stomach because it shows me that she's becoming more confident.

She's truly so beautiful.

I don't care what she wears because she looks so pretty in everything.

I grab her and and we walk into the living room to see Laila on the floor playing with her toys.

"We had to take matter into our own hands as you guys fucked. We went to give her to you but you were asleep," Oliver says and I try not to laugh.

I walk over to them and pick up Laila and put her on my hip.

I grab Aulora hand and ignore them all and walk outside the house.

We get into the car and everyone gets in before we drive to the store.

It's just us and Laila so when we get there it doesn't take long to get out of the car.

Aulora and I go to Laila's side to get her out but before we do I grab two belt loops on her jeans and pull her to me.

Our chest are touching.

"Kiss?," I ask her and she smiles.

She attached our lips together as our lips move together.

I quickly release her so we can get Laila.

I put her on my hip and turn to Aulora.

"One more," I say and peck her on the lips.

Laila whines and pulls my face away she moves my mouth to her cheek and smiles.

"She wanted me to kiss her chubby cheek instead of kissing you," I say and laugh a little.

"She's dramatic," Aulora says and rolls her eyes.

"No she's a daddy's girl and she loves me," I say and she smiles.

We walk into the store and quickly walk over to the plan B's.

She grabs one and we quickly go to check out.

They scan the pill and I pay for it before we grab the bag and go.

We all get back into the car and she opens the box before grabbing a water.

She puts the pill in her mouth and drinks the water before she swallows it.

"No more of that because I don't want you to have to take those all the time," I say to her and she nods.

"Okay, baby," she says happily and we start to drive to the cabin.

It doesn't take us long to get back as Aulora gets Laila out and I get myself out.

"I need to feed her," Aulora says and I nod.

We go inside and sit on the couch with everyone as she puts Laila under her shirt and lets her latch on.

"Oh, thank you for helping me earlier with my milk," she says as I sit next to her and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Of course," I say and kiss her shoulder.

"So, who wants to snow board today since tomorrow is our last day," Elias says and I nod.

"So we're snowboarding today?," Aulora asks me and I nod my head.

"Unless you don't want to. I seen you trying to hide your limp today," I say to her and she smacks my arm.

"Stop, but yes I want to," she says and I smile.

☁︎︎

Here's chapter 36!

I'm actually really proud of this smut and I tried my best.

When I tell someone to stop fighting in my comments because their being mean but then they block me like I'm in the wrong. 😭😭

Thank you for all the bday wishes I felt so loved yesterday!

Thank you for 238k reads it means so much to me!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! See you next time thank you for reading! I love you -addyson <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 8.6K 57
"What's my name?" What? Does he really want me to answer that? "What is my name...Princess?" He asked once more. "I-I...mmm..." "Say it." He demanded...
6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...
13.7M 503K 67
Book 1 in the "Life in-" series Scarlett Rain Rhodes is just like every other 17 year old high school Junior. She goes to school, makes good grades...
1.2M 27.8K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...