With You | Jimin FanFic

SashaCadell

When Park Jimin struggles to produce his solo album he reaches out to an American lyricist to help him. But J... Еще

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Christmas Love - Epilogue
With You - Epilogue 2
Fan Art

Thirty-Nine

2.3K 96 31
SashaCadell

The next few concerts flew by. Every weekend they ventured to a new place. Seattle to Pheonix, to Chicago, then to New York.

Auden felt like she was living in a dream. She started working with J-hope on his solo album and she found herself getting lost in lyrics and melodies. She was on a musical high of sorts and she never wanted it to end.

She spent her days in the hotel room, scribbling lyrics and formulating beats on her computer. In the evenings she would go out to eat with the members and they would sight see the cities they visited. She'd go to the concerts on the weekends and would watch back stage, each time becoming more enthralled with their world.

And all of Auden's fears about what life would be like on the road, in a relationship with an idol, well—they slowly started slipping away.

Her parents even reached out to her more often, now more interested than ever in her whereabouts. Auden tried to see it as a good thing, hoping her relationship with her parents was finally on the mend.

"How are you doing sweetie?"

"Good, we just made it to New York," Auden said as she unpacked her suitcase. She was getting really good at packing and unpacking her things.

"That's so good to hear. I'm glad you're enjoying traveling."

"How are you and Dad?" Auden asked.

"We're good. Your father just joined the golf club for ages fifty and up."

"Sounds exciting," Auden said, realizing she was actually smiling as she spoke with her mom for the first time in a while. Yeah it sort of sucked that her mom hadn't started to really treat her the best until she became successful. But she would take what she could get. It felt good to have her mom there for her again.

"I hope you and Jimin will come and visit again sometime soon. I really liked him," her mom hinted.

"I like him too." Auden chuckled, glancing over at Jimin who was hanging up his clothes in the closet. "And I'm sure we'll come visit again sometime soon."

"Also, your birthday is in a couple days, are you going to celebrate together?" her mother asked. 

A nervous excitement filled Auden's stomach at the mention of her birthday. She didn't know if Jimin had anything planned for her birthday. She'd told him her birthday a while ago but didn't know if he would remember. But she hoped she'd be spending the day with him. She usually spent her birthday's with Emmie, and her friend usually planned something special because Emmie was just that kind of friend. But she didn't what to expect with Jimin, and that brought on a plethora of emotions. 

"He hasn't said anything yet. But I'm sure we'll do something," Auden said. 

The next day Auden woke up to Jimin running his fingers across her back, lazily drawing designs that were making her skin tingle with the most wonderful sensation. 

"Good morning," he greeted, leaning down to kiss her shoulder. 

"Good morning," she said groggily. As she turned over in bed the sun pierced her irises and then once she adjusted she was able to take in Jimin's beautiful face in the morning light. 

"Happy Birthday," he said, the biggest smile on his face. 

Auden laughed, as he leaned down to pepper her face with kisses. 

"Thank you," she giggled, struggling to stay composed as he tickled her skin with his lips. 

He pulled away, an eagerness in his eyes that she couldn't ignore. "I don't have rehearsals today, so we have the whole day to ourselves." 

Their next concert was in a few days, so they still had some time before intense rehearsals would begin for the next show. Auden felt lucky that their day was free on her birthday. She bit her lip in anticipation.

"What are we doing?" 

"First, I have a present for you," he reached down beside the bed and that's when she realized he was already showered and ready for the day. He must've been up for a little while. He lifted a small pink bag with white tissue paper and handed it to her. 

She sat up, feeling self conscious knowing her hair was a mess and her previous nights makeup she forgot to wash off was most likely smeared beneath her eyes. 

She blushed as she took out the paper and pulled out a small box. 

He nodded for her to open it. When she lifted the lid on the little velvety box she gasped aloud. 

Inside was the most adorable gold necklace with the letter J dangling from the chain. It was the daintiest little necklace she'd ever seen, and it was so beautiful. 

"Jimin," she breathed, not believing he got her something so precious. 

"I hope you like it," he looked a little shy as he helped her take it out out of the box and began helping her put it on. "A little selfish I know. But I wanted you to remember me always." 

Auden didn't think she could possibly fall for him more, but she was wrong. 

She touched the delicate necklace resting in the curve of her neck. "It's beautiful, Jimin. Thank you." 

He got up from the bed and walked towards their door. 

"I'll let you get ready, and then we'll go out." He had a wicked glint in his eye. He obviously had plans. 

"What about people seeing you?" 

"I'll just be really careful," he winked, and left their hotel room so she could get ready for the day. 

***

Emmie called her while she was getting ready, wishing her a happy birthday and Auden felt a pang hit her chest. She missed her best friend so much and every time they talked it came back full force.  

"I miss you!" Emmie said on the other line. 

"I miss you too. I hate not being able to celebrate with you." 

"Next year, okay? And I'll plan the best party!" 

Auden chuckled. "Deal." 

"You going out with Jimin?" Emmie's tone was playful, insinuating something was going to happen with them that night. 

"We're going somewhere but I don't know where yet." Auden's stomach fluttered every time she thought about where they might be headed. 

Emmie squealed. "You have to tell me everything!" 

After promising to give Emmie all the details later, Auden showered and put on her favorite white blouse and jean shorts. Then she went over to the room next-door where Jungkook and J-hope were staying. She had a good feeling Jimin was probably there so she knocked a few times. 

When the opened the door she wasn't expecting to see all seven boys appear on the other side, party hats, streamers, and birthday cake in hand. She jumped back in surprise at the unexpected gathering. 

"sengil chuka-hada, sengil chuka-hada" 

They sang happy birthday to her in Korean and Auden's heart melted. Jimin tugged her into their hotel room and ushered for her to sit on the bed as they finished off the song, and then V, who was holding the cake, motioned for her to blow out the candle.

It was an adorable little cake, with purple flowers iced onto the top of it and little sprinkles. She gave a little blow and when the flame extinguished all the boys cheered. 

"Happy Birthday, Auden," Namjoon said. 

"Thanks guys," Auden said, overwhelmed with their kindness. 

"What are you two going to do today?" Jin asked. 

"I don't know yet," Auden glanced at Jimin. "Where are we going?" 

"It's a surprise," Jimin grinned, and took her hand, pulling her off the bed. 

"You aren't going to take us with you?" J-hope asked, feigning a look of a offense. 

Jimin laughed. "Sorry, hyung. I want her all to myself." 

"Have fun!" V said, waving at them as Jimin tugged her out the door. 

"Don't get caught," Suga said seriously and Auden stifled a chuckle. Always the realist. 

"Bye!" Jungkook called out just as they shut the door behind them. 

Jimin smiled as they were suddenly alone in the hallway again. 

"I didn't even get to taste the cake," Auden teased, but she said it with huge grin on her face. 

"Namjoon will save you a piece," he winked and pulled on a beanie and a mask from his pocket as they headed towards the elevator. 

***

First thing they did was eat breakfast at a little bakery in New York called Magnolia's bakery. It was delicious and Jimin got her multiple sweets to try and they sampled each one together. 

After breakfast they took a taxi to Central Park and Auden was pleasantly surprised when Jimin led her to the brick clad entrance of the Central Park zoo.

"We are going to the zoo?" she asked, a smile already lighting up her features. 

"Is it lame?" he looked genuinely worried. Even with a mask on she could read all the emotions in his eyes. 

"Not at all! I love the zoo," Auden beamed, a side of herself coming out that she had almost forgotten existed. It was amazing how he managed to pull out the childlike sides of herself that had been buried while growing up. All in attempt to shield herself from the pain the adult world inflicted upon her. He let her be completely herself, and he let her be vulnerable. It was addicting. 

He seemed happy she was eager to see the zoo and then he guided her to the ticket booth. The zoo was shrouded in the beautiful green foliage of Central Park, and it was an overcast day so it wasn't too hot. Not very many people were there either so it was a pleasant afternoon.

After getting their tickets they visited each and every enclosure, seeing a variety of animals, her favorite being the tigers. She ooe'd and awe'd at many of the creatures and Jimin watched her reaction to each one, as if making sure the whole time that she was having fun. 

After an hour or two of looking around the zoo they stopped in the gift shop and as she paused to admire a hoodie that had Central Park Zoo on the front, Jimin quickly bought the hoodie for her despite her protests. 

She pulled on the hoodie the moment they left the store and started searching for a place to eat for lunch. 

She thought maybe she'd be tired after walking around so much but she felt energized like never before. They visited a little Italian place up the street from the zoo and Auden was reminded of the first time they ever went out to eat in LA together. This time they were very careful though, and asked for a table out of sight of any other customers before Jimin took off his mask.

They talked over Alfredo and breadsticks as Jimin asked her about her past birthdays and how she usually celebrated. 

"Emmie is the type to put on a huge celebration. She always would decorate the apartment and be the first one to wish me happy birthday in the morning." 

"She's a good friend," Jimin said factually, and Auden nodded. 

"What about you? What are your birthdays like?" 

"Well I'm not usually home," he smiled but it was a little sad. "My family usually sends flowers, and then the members usually get me a cake and some presents." 

"Hopefully one of these days you'll be home with your family when your birthday rolls around." 

He smiled. " I hope so." 

"How is your family?" Auden asked. "I haven't asked in a while." 

"They're well. My brother is doing good, and thankfully his treatments seem to be going well too." 

"I'm happy to hear that," Auden said. She remembered the time he got drunk and came over to her apartment when they were in LA. She never wanted to see him in that state again. 

They finished their meal and then it was close to three o'clock. Their late lunch was more than satisfying and Auden was stuffed. She didn't think she'd even need to eat dinner she was so full. 

"We headed back?" Auden asked as they stepped out of the restaurant. Jimin shook his head, more mischief in his eyes. 

"One more stop before we head back." 

They got into another taxi and then Jimin gave the driver directions. Auden was completely lost on where they were going as they drove for thirty more minutes and then pulled up to a a tall building she wasn't familiar with. The name on the front of the brick clad building read Wings Air in fancy lettering. 

Jimin's eyes were bright with excitement as they exited the taxi and then walked inside the building. As soon as they got inside the cool, air conditioned lobby a man in a suit walked over to them, his name tag revealing his name was John. 

"Mr. Park we are so excited to have you. Welcome to Wings Air." 

Jimin bowed slightly in greeting and then shook John's hand. "Thanks for arranging this for us, John." 

"If you're both ready I can take you to the pad on the roof," John said. 

And that's when Auden took in the photographs on the walls in the sleek, modern designed lobby. Pictures of beautiful locations around New York from a helicopter view were displayed in nice frames and Auden realized they would be flying. 

"Are we going on a helicopter tour?" Auden's jaw dropped. She hadn't been expecting something like this. The zoo was a big enough surprise, but something this fancy seemed way too lavish. 

"We are going on a tour to see Niagara falls," Jimin said, taking her hand and tugging her along to follow after John. 

"Jimin this is way too much," Auden said, her heart racing as she was pulled along after him.

"Let me spoil you, Auden," Jimin said sternly and she gaped at him. 

"Jimin—" 

But the elevator pinged and they were suddenly going upwards and all her protests were lost on her tongue as they climbed up many floors to the roof.  The doors opened again when they reached the top and then they stepped outside, all of New York spread out before them.  It was amazing. The city utterly breathtaking from up high. She couldn't even imagine how wonderful it would be seeing the falls. 

John guided them towards the sleek helicopter waiting for them on the pad. She'd never been in a helicopter before so she was wide eyed, trying to take it all in as Jimin helped her up inside and buckled her seatbelt. John was their pilot and he handed them both a set of headphones. 

Jimin had taken his mask off so she could see his gorgeous smile as he watched her reaction. 

"Ready to go, salang?" his voice came through her headphones, just as the helicopter came to life, lifting them from the pad on the roof. 

 She felt his hand entwine with hers on the leather seat, and she clutched it nervously as they rose into the air.  Despite being unsure, she nodded, excitement and nervousness pounding in her chest. 

"Ready as I'll ever be." 

A\N: 

Another unexpected chapter. I didn't think I'd write this scene, but I ended up loving it so much and I can't wait to write the next part. I was expecting to write a lot more drama but I think I needed them to have some calm before the storm haha. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and buckle up for the next chapter because it's going to be the steamiest one yet...

~ Sasha 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

34.8K 1.2K 44
It all started with a Secret Guardian, who's a dangerous Mafia Leader too... When he thought, he's successful at launching his love story that he wai...
341K 16.7K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
27K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
91.3K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...