Brute (Finnick X oc)

Par a-hopeless_romantic

๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž /broอžot/ 1. a savagely violent person or animal. "๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘๏ผ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘ก... Plus

โ€ข Cast โ€ข
About
โ€ข Welcome to the 70th hunger games โ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
โ€ข Cast โ€ข
โ€ข Welcome to the quarter quell โ€ข
โ€ข 1 โ€ข
โ€ข 2 โ€ข
โ€ข 3 โ€ข
โ€ข 4 โ€ข
โ€ข 5 โ€ข
โ€ข 6 โ€ข
โ€ข 7 โ€ข
โ€ข 8 โ€ข
โ€ข 9 โ€ข
โ€ข 10 โ€ข
โ€ข 11 โ€ข
โ€ข 12 โ€ข
โ€ข 13 โ€ข
โ€ข 14 โ€ข
โ€ข 15 โ€ข
โ€ข 16 โ€ข
โ€ข 17 โ€ข
* Cast *
* Welcome Mocking Jay *
* 1 *
* 2 *
* 3 *
* 4 *
* 5 *
* 6 *
* 7 *
* 8 *
* 9 *
* 10 *
* 11 *
* 12 *
* 13 *
* 14 *
* 15 *
* 16 *
* 18 *
* 19 *
* 20 *
* 21 *
* 22 *
* 23 *
* 24 *
* 25 *
* 26 *
* 27 *
* 28 *
* 29 *
* 30 * - The End -
A year later after the ending
Authors note

* 17 *

4.4K 74 18
Par a-hopeless_romantic

—•—

——

I pulled Peeta up from the ground. I had to reassure him I would keep him safe.

Finnick ran ahead as I walked with Peeta my arm around his waist and his around my shoulders.

Funny to think we were just in this position a while ago, I don't know how long ago. Seems like the days have mixed together. But I do know it happened, that was the night I fully trusted Peeta with my life. We were in this mess together.

I stood next to Roland and Finnick. Boggs was dying, must have blown up. Seems like the holo we supposedly are supposed to trust failed us.

With everyone focus on Boggs they forgot about the other Leeg sister. She groaned in pain. Her sister ran over stopping as the floor went down.

Another trap.

The walls started to shut, meaning the way out was gone.

Black liquid poured from the walls. I looked at Peeta who was stone faced, I pushed him to walk since I new he would stand and be consumed by it all if he had the choice.

But I'm here. And I said I would keep him safe.

"Go! Go! Go!" "Let's go!" "Move!" Everyone spoke at the same time.

I dropped my arm from Peeta's waist and he removed his arm from my shoulder so we could run easier.

As we ran passed now deceased Boggs I grabbed his gun. My hunger games instinct kicked in.

Peeta ran faster than me.

"No no no." I whispered, he's heading straight for Katniss. I tried to run faster but it all happened so fast.

Peeta grabbed the back of Katniss and pulled her to the ground. I looked down for a second to see the back liquid or oil, right behind me. I looked up to see Peeta trying to smash the back of the gun I to Katniss head.

A man who I've forgotten the name of tackled Peeta. I was near him but I didn't know what to do.

Peeta threw the man into the black liquid. Sound of knives came up. And some how got the man and hung him.

"Finnick!" I yelled as I tried to grabbed Peeta, his arms flailed around hitting me. Finnick came and grabbed him for me. But before I fully gave him up Peeta slapped me hard in the face. I was pushed back by the force but quickly recovered.

"Come on we've got to go." I helped Finnick pull Peeta up the stairs. Roland was at the door making sure everyone got in the building.

After I got in Roland followed.

We ran up the stairs Roland's hand on my back making sure I dont fall behind.

The black liquid continued to follow us.

Once we were at the top, the stairs were broken. Finnick pushed Peeta into the wall since he's trying to get free until he was injected with a serum.

I slid my sword between my backpack and another strap so it's secure.

"It's slowing down." Cressida said. My eyes were watering since Peeta's slap hit me in the nose, I could also feel a small cut on my lip. I wiped it with the back of my hand and saw blood.

"Gamemakers are still putting on quite a show." "Hey you alright?" Roland asked me. "Yeah." My lip stung as I spoke.

"We better move." Finnick said, he looked at me and kissed the top of my head. "If peacekeepers didn't know where we were, they do now."

I looked at Peeta. He was asleep, probably for the best.

"Those surveillance cameras caught us." "451 to base. Come in." Finnick held my face.

She grabbed my chin making sure I was looking at her. "So pretty. Yet so, ugly." Adelynn taunted.

Finnick simply touched me and a memory came back. Should I be scared if he touches anything, what memories would come with it.

"You alright Angel?" He said in a low voice. I grabbed his hands and kissed his hand. "I'm alright."

I wanted to kissed his lips but three things stopped me.

Number one: the cut on my lip, that would hurt like crazy.

Number two: Roland is standing right beside me and he would not be happy about that.

Number three: I don't know if good, or bad memories would come back.

"I can't get a signal. But I can get us back to base. Everdeen, give me the holo. Everdeen, what did I just say? The holo. Come on, let's go."

Everyone looked at Katniss.

"Boggs gave it to me." She spoke. "He did. He transferred security clearance to her. I saw him." The man who injected Peeta said.

"And why would he do that?" Jackson asked. "Im on special orders from Coin." "To do what?" "To assassinate President Snow." I would be shocked but killing Snow is pretty smart to do.

"I don't believe that for one second. And as your new unit commander, I order you to transfer security clearance to me now."

"I can't do that." Jackson grabbed her gun and pointed it at Katniss. Gale quickly aimed her crossbow at her. I grabbed my gun and aimed it at the Leeg sister who was holding one up to Katniss.

"Let's not lose our heads here." Gale said, Finnick and Roland followed and pulled out their guns.

"I'm not asking you again, Everdeen. Give me the holo." Cressida stepped in front of Katniss and Jackson.

"She's telling the truth. Plurarch wants it televised. He thinks we could film the Mockingjay assassinating Snow, it'll make the capital surrender before the casualties get to high."

"While we're arguing, there's a hundred peacekeepers on their way here." As Gale spoke Katniss shoved his crossbow down.

"Boggs promised me that when the time came, you would help me." Jackson didn't move for a while.

She finally lowered her gun. I kept mine up until the Leeg sister put hers down.

"Alright, soldier, holos yours." I finally put my gun down Katniss looked at me and I gave her a small smile.

Even tho I'm against most of her decisions we still have the bond between us. As much as I poke at her about Peeta and stuff, I still somehow trust her.

"I don't think we're going to leave any footprints. We should move now. And those cameras outside should be covered by the oil." Gale spoke.

"She can't move forward like this." A man said about the Leeg sister that was injured. "Her leg is too bad. We have to evacuate her. "I'm sorry." "I'll stay with her." The non hurt Leeg said.

"As soon as we make contact, we will send somebody back. I promise you." Jackson said. "Alright, everybody, move out."

Finnick grabbed Peeta. "Can you walk?" He asked Peeta didn't answer he just moved. Finnick was much more harsher with him now.

I can't tell if it was because he almost killed Katniss or he hurt me. I'm just gonna go with the selfish reason and say it's cause if me cause that's hot.

I shook my head. Why did I think that?

I grabbed an extra clip from my backpack that I didn't need, since Boggs generously gave me his gun.

"Here you go." I gave it to the Leeg sister. Yes I did just hold her at gun point but she's staying back with her sister. That's a suicide mission if I've ever seen one.

"Thank you." I nodded. I followed Roland who stopped and waited for me.

I stood behind Finnick as we walked outside. He had a tight grip on Peeta's back.

I looked up as we walked pass the man Peeta pushed in.

"Come on this way." Gale yelled. "Who put him in charge." I rolled my eyes. Peeta snickered Finnick slightly hit him. "No laughing Peeta." He said sternly, his voice changed to a nicer tone as he spoke to me. "I don't know Angel." We started to jog.

Gale broke open a door or a window. And we all walked in. We went up the steps to a nice capital room.

It reminded me of the clients I would go to.

"Get these curtains closed." As we did trucks where heads outside. I peaked through the open curtain, peacekeepers ran into the building. Luckily away from us.

Sadly for the Leeg sisters. Shot immediately started to fire.

"It's the Leegs." Finnick said from above me. I looked up at him. I leaned into him my back onto his chest. His arm wrapped around my waist.

"I gave them an extra clip, I hope it helps." He planted a small kiss on my head. "I'm sure it does."

Just as he said that they fired something into the building, and explosion shook everything. The building started to fall. We all dropped to our knees.

"Welp, I guess I just lost some amo." I whispered only Finnick heard me.

As we sat the television screen lit up.

MANDATORY VIEWING
attention all Panem residents

—•—

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

177K 4.7K 48
A SNAKE HIDDEN UNDER THE SKIN OF A MASTERMIND She reads people as if they're books. She used people as if they're objects. She manipulated their mi...
2.3K 140 5
what a wicked game to play. ( finnick odair x fem!oc ) ( catching fire - mockingjay p2 ) ( started : 25/11/23 - finished : ? )
14.8K 386 28
The Hunger Games | Finnick Odair ----------- โDon't leave me, please don't leave me. Don't leave me alone.โž โI won't leave you Finnick,โž She kissed...
40.2K 873 24
She made broken look beautiful and strong look invincible. She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like a pair of wings. | th...