Mine and Only Mine

By ngl_imhott

"Why the fuck is everyone staring at me ?" She complains looking at herself in my office mirror "Cause of tha... More

PLEASE READ!!
Yours Truly
Arguments
Trying New Things
Fear of the unknown
Expect the unexpected
Feelings
The Night After
Punishments
Author's Note
Life or Death
Pain
Death's Door
The light
Strength
Broken Promises
War
Endgame
Trouble
Fear
Past and Present
Deprived
Deprived 2
Deprived 3
There's Always a Bitch
All fun and games till i kill you
Don't hate the player hate the game
Challenges
Sunsets
Nights like this
Best I've ever had
Epilogue
Epilogue 2

The Club

19.3K 384 140
By ngl_imhott

Dominic's Pov

This fucking woman.

Smutt Warning🤪⚠️

I woke up early to gym. I grab my phone some water and a protein bar and make my way to the gym. The gym was on the same land as their house but just as a separate building. I unlocked it using the key code Giovanni gave me in case I wanted to keep fit. Which I did want to do especially knowing the fact that my wife loves staring at my body cause she thinks I'm hot.

Not that she will admit that though. Her stubborn ass self

I walk into the gym only to stop in my tracks noticing someone working out.

Her

Gosh this woman we not just hot or sexy she is freaking beautiful and insanely beautiful at that. From her caramel skin tone to her honey brown eyes and her black curly hair, she was just truly something to gawk at.

She's breathing heavy her chest heaving up and down as she tries to catch her breath.

Fuck

Her fucking gorgeous tits bounce teasing me as I eye fuck her from the corner of the room like some weird stalker. I didn't care what I look like at this moment all I know is I want her so bad. I was going to try to hold back till the wedding night but she is just so irresistible I lost my cool. She knows the effect she has on me and uses that to her advantage.

Smart ass

That day in her office I don't know what happened I just craved her so bad. I told myself I'll just test the waters when deep down I always knew I wouldn't be able to resist her.

The way she got wetter at the sight of my cock and hearing my moans. It drove me insane and the way she sucked the soul out of my cock while she screamed my name cumming on my fingers and drinking up every drop of my cum.

What is this woman doing to me?

I wanted nothing more than to shove my cock deep inside her and have her screaming my name for hours begging me to let her cum.

I didn't even realize she had noticed my presence till I heard her angel voice speak.

"You dick is hard" she said casually softly chuckling

I look down to see the very prominent bulge in my pants

Shit

"You need me to help you with that cock of yours Dominic? Cause I can. You know I can" she say winking at me seductively

Fucking hell

I didn't have time to react when she rub her hand over my hard on then she suddenly stopped all movement. "I'm sorry Dominic I should've asked first! Are you okay with me touching you like this? I know the first time I touched you I didn't ask but I thought that was okay because you were literally fucking the shit out of me with just your fingers so I just went in thinking you were okay with it but this is a different situation. Are you okay with me touching you?" She ask looking at me her eyes soft.

I want you touching me all the time. Is what I want to say but I won't because I wouldn't want to feed her already big ego.

"Yes Amore. From now on you can just touch me. You don't make me feel uncomfortable baby if u did I would tell you okay?" I say leaning down to give her lips a soft kiss.

"Okay" she says smiling softly. "So I can suck your dick then?"

"No. Let me eat your pussy you suck my dick last time"

"No I don't care you'll eat my pussy tonight right now I want to, I need your cock in my mouth. Clear?"

I just nod because her being dominant turns me on way too much.

Not hesitating any longer she reaches down and pulls my sweats and my boxers down in one swift movement making my dick spring up already hard as fuck and she smiles brightly at the sight of it.

She starts stroking my cock at a painfully slow pace will gently gliding her tongue on my tip. The move making a shiver run down my spine.

I look down glaring at her "Can you hurry the fu- shitttt!" I yell as she shoves my whole length down her warm throat. She moved back her teeth purposefully graze my tip and she says "Don't give me your fucking attitude Dominic or you will get punished" she says in a strict tone. Punished? Why the fuck did I want to get punished all of a sudden?

"Are you going to be a good boy and let me suck on your fat cock Dominic?" She asks swirling her tongue on my tip. I watch her as she licks her lips coating them with spit as she softly glides my tips along those pink plump soft lips of hers.

Fuck she drives me crazy

"Yes Amore suck my dick please!" I say breathlessly and frustrated by her teasing. "That's all you need to say Daddy" I look at her my eyes going wide. She really is trying to kill me isn't she?

She doesn't waste another second slamming her mouth on my cock again this time with more fury. She bobs her head back and forth while her hands rub circles on my balls. She pulls my cock out of her mouth and starting stroking it with her ands, flicking her tongue on my tip and rubbing my balls all at a rapid speed. The action sending waves and waves of sensation throughout my body. I feel my legs start to give out and I hold onto the wall to balance my self out. "Fuck baby! Yeahh, ohhhh just like that! Don't stop! Don't stop!" I moan feeling myself ready to cum undone but I hold it not wanting to come down from my high just yet.

"Lay down on the bench please Sir" she asks looking at me with innocent eyes. On wobbly feet I make it it the bench thanking god that it was so close to us. I lay down and out of the blue she starts pumping my cock hard and fast I shoot up to look at the sight in front of me and couldn't possible be more beautiful. Even sucking on my cock this woman was beautiful. Still stroking my cock she looks in my eyes and spits on it making it even sloppier "Do you like that baby? Do you like when I spit on your cock? To make sure it is nice and sloppy? Tell me Daddy. Hmm?" I can even answer at this point my mind a blur. I nod my head quickly and she stops all movement.

My head shoots up to look at her "Ughh Amore what are you doing to me? Don't stop baby please don't stop now!" I say agitated and she smirks.

"Use your words my love. Do you-

"Yes I love it! Fuck I love it so much" I say breathless.

"That's all I needed to hear Baby. Now fuck my face!" She takes my hands and place it on her head before I get a chance to start I hear her speak again.

".... And don't hold back" she says with a teasing smirk which I mirror "Anything for you tesoro" with that I slam her mouth back on my cock and she moans the vibration sending waves of pure ecstasy through my body.

Fuck! This crazy woman

----------------

I began signing some papers to pass time as I waited for Mia in my office. I haven't seen or heard from my wife after she made me cum twice in the gym this morning. When I came the first time she didn't like that I was holding it back so she made me cum again as punishment.

I better stop thinking about it before you know what happens.

"Boss there's a woman here for you. Should we let her in? She says you are expecting her."

"Yes let her in she has a meeting with me." I say already knowing it's Mia.

Two minutes later a tall, slim woman walked in wearing high heels and a white jumper. Her blonde hair take a wavy form and her thin lips are coated with red lipstick.

"Mia" I nod at her gesturing for her to have a sit.

"Hi Dominic! How are you?" She asks smiling brightly.

See she is not what my wife described her too be at all. I had only met her once before and told her to get started on our wedding plans ASAP because I knew it would be soon, we discussed a few things and that was it. That was before I even met my wife.

"Good." I tell her trying to keep the conversation short and get straight into business. I glance at the clock and read the time 8:57 pm.

I want to go be with my wife right now. She said she would be here but where is she?
-----------------

I take an exhausted sigh. After two hours of finalizing everything for the wedding we are finally finished.

Still no wife. Maybe she forgot

"Well that was a lot glad we're finally done though" Mia says getting up from her position on the sofa in my office making her way over to my desk where I am.

"Yes. Me too. My wife had planned on joining us but I guess she forgot or changed her mind." I tell her.

"What are you trying to tell me Mr Rodriguez" she says seductively and I have to refrain myself from gagging in disgust. Why the fuck was she acting like this all of a sudden?

"I am not trying to tell you anything I'm just saying my wife was suppose to help us finalize but I guess she forgot that all" I say coldly. I glance up at her when I hear movement she slowly struts towards the back of my desk lightly dragging her fingers in the edge of my desk.

"Mia what the fuck are you doing?" I ask irritated.

"She doesn't deserve you Dominic! She couldn't even show up to help plan her own wedding for fucks sake! You deserve so much better than that! I can treat you right!"

I quickly get up and stand in-front of her anger clear on my face. "You don't get to say shit about my wife Mia! So just shut the fuck up and get out!" I yell at her.

She drags her hand on my bicep and at that same time my wife burst into the office looking more pissed than me.

"I'll kill her" she says casually.

"Baby wai-"

"I said I'll kill her!" She says in a cold and harsh tone. I don't even get a chance to speak to her before I see she pulls out a gun from god knows where and clicks the safety off firing the gun in one swift motion.

I push Mia out of the way her back slams against the wall but I don't give a fuck about her. I run up to my wife grabbing the gun from her hand and looking down at her.

Fuck she looks so hot right now

Not the time. My inner self scolds. Right! Focus wife.

"Mi tesoro calm down" I tell her looking at her softly.

"I'll kill any woman that touches you clear?" She asks glaring at me. She looks cute what the fuck? But I won't tell her that cause clearly she is mad at me right now.

"Yes ma'am!" I tell her. She glances at the figure behind me "Get the fuck out before i change my mind!" She says to Mia who just smiles mischievously.

"You don't have the gun anymore so you can't hurt me!" She yells.

"You're a really dumb bitch if you think I need a gun to kill you." She says tilting her head to side slightly. When she sees Mia making no movement to leave she walks towards her. This time I make no gesture to stop my wife cause even I am sick of that bitch. I watch as she grabs Mia's neck and squeeze's it tightly a smile on her face as she watches Mia try to pry her hands off her kneel but fails miserably. She looks over at me silently ask me for help with her eyes. "He's not gonna help you" Fran says still smiling at Mia who is now turning blue due to the lack of oxygen in her body.

She is such a fucking turn on.

When Mia is about to black out she releases her. Mia grabs her chest breathing heavily chocking on her breathes. Fran just looks at her and laughs mischievously and I smile at her. She really had fun doing that.

Crazy Women

"You're a crazy bitch!" Mia screams in her face.

"A crazy bitch with a fat ass who is getting married to that sexy specimen of a man sitting over there. You just mad cause you wish that was you." She says glancing in my direction.

She walks over to me and swings her legs over my lap straddling me. She looks into my eyes and I lick my lips. Her eyes dart down to my lips until she finally captures them with her.

God I missed kissing her.

I melt into the kiss loving the feeling of her soft plump lips on mine. I lick them ask for an entrance then she pulls back. I glare at her and she just shrugs getting off me.

"Oh you're still here? Bitch why the fuck are you still here?" She says chuckling looking at Mia who is glaring daggers at her.

"Fuck you!" Mia screams

"Leave that job to my man thank you." My wife says blowing a kiss at Mia who is now packing her shit to finally leave my office.

I close my eyes and take a deep breathe but shoot open when I hear two shots fire and a painful scream.

What the fuck?

I look up to see my wife giving me an apologetic smile and Mia crawling out the door of my office crying.

When the fuck did she take the gun?

"I don't like it when other women touch you."

"I was pushing her away mio tesoro I promise!" I say smirking.

"What the fuck are you smirking at?" She says pissed.

"One you look so fucking cute when you're pissed and a little scary to but it turns me on wayyyy to much. Two jealousy looks good on you" I tell her smiling at her when she glared at me.

"Shut the fuck up Dominic. I'm being serious I warned you about her even when I didn't know her. It's always the fucking Mia's I swear." She says rolling her eyes.

"Baby you're the one wearing the ring not anyone else. Now come here and finish making out with me!" I say pulling her onto my lap now so she is straddling me.

"No! I'm mad at you."

"I missed you so much today Amore" I say pouting giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

"Why do have to fucking call me that. It does thing to me, you just-" she sighs.

"You drive me crazy sometimes" she tells me looking into my eyes.

"Likewise bambino"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well? Thoughts💭? How do you guys like it so far?

I apologize for taking so long to update you guys I've been having exams and it's been a lot lately. Even thought while I'm suppose to be studying I open Wattpad😭.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BESTIEE⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 9.8K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
104K 1.3K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
23.6K 251 13
Angelic known as Nompilo is the mafia king Dominic Rossi's biggest desire.... How far can a man go to claim his biggest obsession She's not innocent...
371K 6.9K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...