𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

De WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... Mais

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
ShoppingπŸ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

Stain

737 12 2
De WallflowerTendencies

I was patrolling with Night Eye when my phone started going off.

Night Eye's eyebrow arched.

I checked the message quickly, it was Izuku.

He sent me his location?

I had this horrible feeling at the pit of my stomach.

I checked the location quickly, he was in a back alley in Hosu City.

Wasn't that where those two major buzzing villains psycho and Stain had reports of being near.

"What are you doing Y/n?" Night Eye asked, "we're patrolling."

I gulped, "I'm really sorry, but I think my friend is in trouble. Please forgive me."

I strut out my wings and flew up.

"Y/N? GET BACK DOWN HERE!" He yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night Eye POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yelled for her to come back down, but she didn't listen.

Something was wrong, I sighed and used my quirk on her as she flew away.

I watched as she flew through the sky to her friend's location, and there, were four people.

One was the hero killer Stain.

I took a deep breath and watched as it played out, I quickly ended it after seeing all I needed to see.

This girl was amazing, luckily I was able to foresee to the end of the battle against Stain, she was all right.

I learned a lot about her from this vision.

She's a lot stronger than I had thought, and not just physically.

But she's still in for a serious scolding when she's back.

Time to go retrieve my pet high schooler.

~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was right at the location basically, I flew overhead.

There on the ground, was Izuku, fighting someone, and Tenya.

What the hell was going on.

I heard yelling from Tenya and zoomed down, right on the guy Izuku was fighting.

He crashed to ground under me.

He quickly dashed away and jumped to Tenya.

"Why, now who's this? More of your little friends. This will be fun. Tell me child, why is it you want to be a hero?" Stain asked.

I looked to Izuku and Tenya, that's when I saw another man huddled on the ground.

My heart clenched and my body felt as if it was going to give in from the intensity.

".. that doesn't concern you, what concerns me is what's going on. Izuku, what's the situation?" I asked, as I dashed towards the man who looked in seemingly worse condition than Tenya.

"Tenya wanted to take on the hero killer, he and the man over there both seem to be paralyzed, as for conditions, both could result in bleeding out! We need to remove them from the premises and get them to the paramedics as fast as we can!" Izuku yelled.

I quickly nodded.

"Please, don't worry for me, I'll be alright. Save the kids." The unknown hero mumbled.

"I'll have to do so while protecting you. IZUKU, WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL, WE CANT RISK ANYMORE PUNCTURING TO THIS MAN'S RIBS. I CAN PROTECT HIM AND TENYA WHILE YOU HIT LANDS ON STAIN." I yelled.

Stain stopped in his tracks and started laughing.

"Why, I wonder why it had to be two worthy children that decided to bustle up and ruin my streak." Stain said, while licking his teeth.

"You and this girl seem to be of the same heart." He muttered to Izuku.

I fluttered my wings out and dashed to Stain knocking him off his feet and carefully retrieving Tenya, placing him next to the injured hero.

As they fought I decided to pull something risky.

I held my hand at my side and summoned a celestial gun.

I breathed, these people needed my help.

"IZUKU PLEASE KEEP HOLDING STAIN OFF, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO TREAT THEIR WOUNDS." I yelled.

"ALRIGHT!" Izuku yelled back.

The gun was in case Stain tried to interfere.

I reached for the fallen hero, "please stay still."

"What are you going to do?" He asked, worriedly.

"Please.." I gave a small pleading look. "Trust me."

Images of my bloodied torn up parents from the day they died flooded through my mind.

They often did when I saw people bleeding profusely like this, all cold and helpless.

The hero saw the look of pure worry and hurt in my eyes and didn't say anything more.

I lifted his shirt up and lightly pressed my hand against where he was bleeding.

I felt the blood gush, I felt sick to my stomach.

I carefully started releasing celestial energy into the wound.

Something I had found out recently was if I controlled how much energy I released, which would be easy because all I needed was a tiny leak, that I could give skin the energy it needed to begin scabbing up.

It could regenerate skin cells with the celestial energy.

Don't think I can heal though, because that is not the case.

Bruised, fractured, or broken bones were all things I could not place energy into and fix, all I could do was patch up the bleeding, thus meaning the person who had lost lots of blood would still need to go to the hospital for the blood they had lost, and get blood transplants.

All I could do was stop the bleeding, and it took a lot of focus to make sure I only leaked a little celestial energy and didn't use too much.

I took my hand away as the gushing began to stop.

I lifted his shirt up again to check, and surely, all that was left there on his stomach, was a scar.

"Tenya I'm going to need you to allow me to take off your armor and shirt." I muttered quietly.

"Alright.." he caved.

I took off his top armor and shirt.

This dude was jacked.

Nevermind that, that's not important right now.

I saw the other gushing wound a little beneath his shoulder, I placed my hand gently on it and slowly released celestial energy.

"It feels weird.. slightly cold even." Tenya winced.

When I took my hand away, all he as well had left, was a scar. But his was slightly more red than the hero's beside him.

Tenya took his shirt and slowly slipped it back on.

That when we heard a yelp from Izuku and steps from the end of the alleyway.

I turned my head and shot up in a readied fighting position.

Izuku looked as if he was paralyzed too.

That's when a flaming light approached from around the corner of the alleyway.

"Todoroki?" Me and Izuku both asked at the same time, surprised.

"I told you to call me Shoto." He said, pointing to me.

My eyes were wide, I stepped back realizing now that he was here I could still defend the boys.

I felt like a knight in shinning armor helping and protecting them.

"Midoriya, you need to give more details in times like this. I was almost too late to stop this guy." Todoroki muttered.

My guns were at my side as I stood protectively in front of Tenya and the hero who mentioned feeling slightly light headed from the blood loss.

"Todoroki, you too?" Tenya mumbled, pure anguish in his eyes.

"How'd you get here?" Izuku yelled out. "Hold on, you're using your left side?"

"How'd I get here? Good question. Your message took me a while to figure out. Next time, try to send more than just your specific location. But you're not really the type to send cryptic messages without a reason, are you?" Shoto's flames began fading out as he laced the ground with ice lifting everyone up.

I stumbled before catching myself on my wings, I reached for the hero and Tenya and gently sat them upright.

I needed to figure out something I could do.

Flying them whilst their wounds are still processing the skin regeneration process would really fuck with them since I'd have to fly recklessly with the weight of the two large boys.

So that wasn't really an option.

It was mainly the unknown hero I was worried about in terms of flying with.

He was the most injured, poor guy couldn't even move not just due to the paralyzation of this Stain guy's quirk. He had also experienced more blood loss.

"So I figured you were in trouble and asking for help. Everything's okay. The pro heroes will be here any minute!" Shoto yelled, dashing towards stain.

He brought out his fire and slowly melted the ice sliding the boys and Izuku down closer to him rather than Stain.

"You're just what they said you were. But you won't be taking any more lives, Hero Killer." Shoto warned, flatly.

"Todoroki! You can't let that guy get your blood. I-I think he controls his enemy's actions by swallowing it! That's how he got us!" Izuku yelled.

"He ingests blood to keep people from moving. That explains the blades. All I've gotta do is keep my distance." Shoto smugly said.

"Ya have good friends, Ingenium." Stain smiled, throwing a knife cutting Shoto's cheek, and launching at him. "Or you did!" He yelled, pulling out another knife mid-launch on Shoto.

I had to do something, I looked at the boys who were on the ground by my side.

Izuku looked up to me and mouthed, "Go."

I nodded and flung myself directly above Stain, he saw through it and tried slashing at me, just for me to backflip mid-air and land a shot straight at the back of his knee with my celestial gun.

One thing he didn't know, was that my aim was perfect.

And I always, have access to guns.

He yelled, recoiling back.

Shoto shot ice out at Stain causing him to resort to jumping up, only damaging his leg more.

Perfect.

He was doing exactly what I wanted him to do.

The more pressure he adds from walking and excessively using the leg which I shot the bullet at directly behind the knee, the more he fucks it up.

Soon the pain will be unbearable for him.

It's evil I know, but when you take the lives of others, you just have it coming for you for karma to take yours.

Besides, relax, this won't even kill him anyways, the way I shot it, it's very unlikely he'll bleed out before the pros and paramedics show up as Shoto suggested they would.

"Just stop this! Why're you doing this? His fight is with me! I inherited my brother's name. Im the one who should stop him. The Hero Killer is mine!" Tenya yelled, from the ground.

He was immobilized by Stain again, the only reason he could move enough to put his shirt back on earlier was the fact that the celestial energy temporarily fought off Stains quirk in the arms and shoulder for him.

However it had worn off again rendering his body useless, once again.

I understood his hurt, one of his loved ones being abused in such ways and wanting to avenge them.

However the way he dealt with that emotion, was that of what I didn't understand.

Me and him were very alike, and very different all at the same time.

For me, I wouldn't care who imprisoned or killed that of who killed my parents in cold blood and is now hunting me down.

The satisfaction of knowing he got what he deserved from anyone would be more than enough to put my mind at peace.

Hell, even telling him off would be enough, not murdering him.

I love my dad. My mother of course too.

But one thing I know, deep down, that he'd never approve of, would be if I killed someone or turned so selfish over his death I acted so recklessly.

He'd be ashamed of both himself, and me.

Though, until I'm put face to face in a situation like his where I have the opportunity, I have no room to say I know exactly how I'd react.

"You're Ingenium now? Strange. The Ingenium I knew before never had that look on his face." Shoto said, leaving Tenya speechless.

"You've got a dark side. Guess my family isn't the only one." Shoto said, shooting his flames at Stain, as he jumped yet again.

(A/n: GUYS LISTEN TO THIS SONG FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER, I KNOW THIS IS RANDOM BUT ITS SO GOOD.)

I felt a smile creep onto my face as I watched Stain use his leg more and more.

I could see his struggle, and I could tell Shoto and Izuku did as well.

I believe they finally caught up on my plan.

I held my gun tight, and loaded it with a mass of celestial energy.

I swooped down as he fought Shoto, but this time, I finally pulled out the teleportation crystals.

I shot one behind Izuku, and another behind Stain right as he stumbled back from Shoto's ice.

I pinched my fingers and teleported behind Stain.

"Hey~" I quietly whispered, wrapping a hand around his neck and shoving the gun up to his elbow, landing a clean bullet.

I pinched quickly and teleported behind Izuku.

The crystals shattered, tossing some shards into Stain's ankle, and possible his wound.

I stomped my leg by Izuku so none of the shards would cut him.

It cut up my entire leg but I didn't make a sound.

Izuku looked at me, face paled.

The crystal shards began sinking into my leg and the blood dried, revealing no more wounds upon my leg.

He remembered if I had enough celestial energy, I could either expel it, or use it to heal myself.

"Ruthless.." The unknown hero whispered, watching you.

Izuku finally got back into focus, "Be careful, Todoroki!" He yelled, moving his hands.

He paused for a moment and I looked down.

Izuku's arms started to slowly move but it seemed like he was struggling.

Stain was struggling as well, but managing slower than before.

Shoto shot up an ice wall.

"Ya blocked your own field of vision, against an opponent who's faster than you. Rookie mistake." Stain yelled, slashing the ice open with his arms, one trembling and shaking as if it was being tazed, and the other stable.

"Come get me then!" Shoto yelled, threateningly, pulling out his left side again.

"You're good, kid." Stain said, throwing two daggers and landing perfectly on Shoto's left arm. "Unlike him." He said swerving mid-air to the unknown hero.

I tossed my arm out flinging my wings to spread wide open, as Izuku finally jumped up.

He darted to Stain and I covered Shoto and the Hero.

I smiled as I watched Izuku leap through the air and toss Stain.

He was incredible.

"Midoriya!" Shoto yelled.

"I'm not sure why, but I'm able to move now!" Izuku yelled back.

"So he has a time limit!" Shoto yelled, again, pressing against his left arm with his hand.

"No, that kid shoulda been the last one to be freed. I still can't move a muscle." The hero said.

That's when it hit me.

Blood, blood has different types.

Different types, different reactions, it was basic science.

"That's it!" I yelled, "I think I have this figured out, Izuku! Blood has different types! Maybe that's what differentiates the time! Different blood types may react different solely because of the difference in the blood!"

"I THINK YOURE ONTO SOMETHING Y/N!" Izuku yelled back, bashing Stain into a wall.

Stain coughed as he and Izuku fell back.

"S-smart kid." He coughed, spitting out blood, holding his swords behind him, behind Izuku.

"Midoriya, dodge!" Shoto yelled, as he shot a trample of ice at Stain.

"If this helps," the hero coughed, "my blood type is B."

"And mine is A." Tenya said, after.

"So you crazy kids figured it out. Bravo. Very impressive." Stain smirks.

"It doesn't really help us much to know how his quirk works, though." Izuku muttered.

"I thought we could hurry and carry those two out of here, but it's no good. He's too fast. He can avoid ice and fire." Shoto said.

"It's not just that, the hero here, his skin cells are still regenerating and he has a lot of blood loss, too much movement and he'll cough the rest of it out. It's just not smart, we have to hold things off until the pros are here." I pointed out.

"Well then, looks like we'll just have to avoid close combat." Shoto said, holding onto his arm tightly.

"Shoto, you're injured on your left arm, it's gonna really fuck with how you fight." I fought.

"She's right, you know you've already lost way too much blood. I'll distract him while you support me from behind." As Izuku told this to Shoto, he glanced at me.

I knew exactly what this glance meant, he wanted my help as well but wasn't strategizing entirely in front of Stain.

"Sound like a plan?" Izuku asked, readying his position.

"You want us to take a pretty big risk. Okay." Shoto said, slightly smirking.

"We can protect them!" Izuku yelled.

"Two against one, huh? This fight won't be easy." Stain muttered, holding out and twisting his blades.

Oh you have no idea. I lightly laughed, enough so no one noticed.

Once Izuku and Shoto had Stain fully distracted, I quietly shot a crystal behind him and another by the pro at this time.

I pinched as soon as when the moment was right and slithered a hand up Stain's leg, shooting his other non-wounded leg, and teleporting back to the hero as soon as the bullet fired.

Stain fell for a moment before barely being able to pick himself up.

I brought the gun to my lips and blew the celestial light emitting from it off of the tip.

Shoto caught this for a mere second and turned his head away immediately, flushed.

Stain darted wobbly and landed a streak against Izuku.

It was as if his fighting style completely changed.

Shoto held up his trembly left side and burst flames at Stain as he tried to jump on Izuku.

"Midoriya, you need to run!" Shoto yelled.

"I can't watch this." Tenya said, his voice shakey and eyes trembling with tears.

"You wanna make your brother proud?!" Shoto yelled. "Then stand up and be Ingenium!"

Stain licked his blade, immobilizing Izuku yet again.

Stain tore through Shoto's ice.

How is he still standing.. does he run on pure adrenaline? He's obviously weakened but not nearly enough by the bullets I planted in his legs and arm..

"Become the hero he wanted you to be!" Shoto mutters loudly, as he pulled his bleeding left arm back and let out a monstrous amount of flames.

I shot up, wings flying out, and landed a bullet on Stain's shoulder.

That better fucking do something.

Stain still remained moving despite crying out in pain and managed to get close to Shoto.

"Ice and fire.. hasn't anyone ever told you, that you rely on your quirk too much? Makes you a careless fighter." Stain got up to Shoto's shoulder.

"He's a monster!" The hero yelled, though everyone was thinking it.

"Well if monsters beat monsters, he's met his match." I muttered under my breath. "Because what makes a monster, is the lack of humanity in one's thoughts."

I knew I was fucked up in many ways.

I knew earlier I'd be causing him immense pain when I shot him everywhere I did.

I'm just as horrible as he is.

Everyone besides Stain watched as I pulled a celestial sword from behind my neck, and managed to increase my speed faster than Stain's, slashing his arm with the blade clean off.

Stain fell to the ground.

Everything was silent.

I'm, a monster too.

Well this was a long ass chapter.

Hey friends. 💪

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

846K 39.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
4.1M 167K 56
"chill, bro, it ain't that deep." y/n l/n is a down to earth girl with a pretty useful quirk, in her opinion. she starts to attend ua high, and makes...
605K 31.7K 52
You were an aspiring ballerina, always held back by the echoes left in your home. Working hard to find a place on the stage with a single spotlight. ...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC