𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... More

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
The meets
Stain
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
ShoppingπŸ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

Fresh Meat and Dressing

646 13 9
By WallflowerTendencies

As I walked through the halls beside Mirio, I heard someone obnoxiously yell, "Fresh Meat!"

To which I'm pretty sure me.

I rolled my eyes but kept walking.

I couldn't afford to risk any fights here.

"Just ignore him. That's one of Sir's annoying co-workers. He's a pervert and yells that to any new female sidekicks Sir hires." Mirio said, clenching his fists at his sides.

But the guy didn't stop there, he followed slowly behind us.

"Togata, who is this?" He asked, speeding up to Mirio's side.

"An intern and friend of mine. Way too young for you." Mirio mutters.

"How old?" The guy whispered.

Mirio scoffed and started walking faster.

The guy went up next to me, "Hey Darling, first time interning? I could show you some of the.. hooks."

What is up with me and attracting these weird pervy ass men lately.

The sports fest and now this, it's all happening so fast.

I ignored him.

"Aw, why ignore me doll? What grade are you in?" He pursed his lips and smirked.

"Haven't you anything better to do than come up with pet names for a high schooler you've barely met." I mumbled.

"Ooh, feisty." He growled, like a tiger.

I nearly puked in my mouth.

Mirio stopped dead in his tracks.

"Do you have something to say to her?" He asked, a warning like look in his eyes.

The guy looked as if he was about to open his mouth, but retreated.

"Yeah, now go get back to work." Mirio said, coldly.

Mirio looked scary in that moment, his tall figure combined with the look in his eye was frightening.

He had never struck me as the kind of guy who could present himself so scarily.

He turned back to me and gave me a small smile.

"Don't worry, it's alright. Anyways, shall we get going?" He cheered, offering his arm out to link.

"Yeah, and thank you." I smiled back, linking my arm with his as he took me back off to Night Eye's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night Eye's Office
~~~~~~~

"Hm, Mirio, Y/n? What is it?" He asked, looking up
from a paper he was reading.

"We were wondering if you had any missions set up for tonight, and if not if we could go out and look around the city. We could patrol if that would be better." Mirio explained.

"Well I suppose she did just get here, hm. You two can patrol on your way to wherever restaurant you please just so she can get an idea of what will be taking place tomorrow." Night Eye said.

"Yes Sir, would you want anything from wherever we go?" Mirio smiled.

"No it's quite alright. You two go and be safe. Remember to go over the basic rules of patrolling with her." Night Eye said.

"Yes sir, thank you!" Mirio smiled, taking my hand and running off with me.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as he pulled me behind him like a little ragdoll.

Him dragging me behind reminded me of Katsuki.

He would always pull me around wherever he went.

I admit though, I didn't really mind.

"Back to our rooms to get our hero suits." Mirio happily said. While skipping up the stairs with me dragging behind.

"Ooh! We get to wear those here?" I happily asked.

"Yep, you remembered to bring yours right?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course. I've been pretty excited to wear mine in public." I nodded.

As we got to our doors we agreed to meet eachother at the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rummaged through my clothes until I found my hero suit, which was hidden at the bottom.

I admired the silk and rubbed the soft material.

Well, time to put it on and wear it out in public.

I'm pretty excited.

I rushed to the bathroom with it and styled my hair.

After getting it on and everything, and adding the heels I got with the costume, I felt really confident in my appearance.

I strut out of the bathroom and looked at the tall mirror that rested on my door.

I started posing and having fun looking at the way my costume fell with each movement.

I sighed happily, and decided to go out and meet Mirio now.

I grabbed my wallet, pulled my door card from the counter and exited.

As I shoved everything back into the wallet and down the pocket I had in my dress, I heard a small gasp.

Across the hall was Mirio waiting at the stairs and a girl who was walking up, who was stopped in her tracks.

"What?" Mirio asked the girl curiously. "Are you alright?"

"Who is that girl?" She whispered to him, pointing to me, her mouth wide open.

Mirio turned and his face flushed slightly.

"She's so pretty, oh my god." The girl said, getting jittery and running back downstairs.

I walked over with a weird look on my face.

"Hey Mirio, ready to go? And who was that girl?" I asked.

"Yeah, and you look, great. Andd, that was Charice, she works in the computer lab here." Mirio put a palm to his face.

"She's gets nervous around women she finds pretty." He continued.

(A/N: FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO FORGOT, THIS IS YOUR HERO SUIT)

"Oh, that's cute." I smiled, thinking about the girl.

"Anyways, ready to go?" Mirio asked, his face was a light shade of pink but his smile was bright.

"Yeah, les gooooo!" I yelled, hopping down the stairs.

He laughed and ran down after me before disappearing and going through the stair case.

My mouth dropped, must've been his quirk.

I heaved out my wings and flew down the stair case.

"Boo!" Something from beside me yelled.

I screeched and turned to see Mirio, but his head was in a wall.

I arched an eyebrow.

"What's your quirk?" I asked, bending down and leveling with where his face was.

I saw his face flush a bit again but instead he got right back in my face and replied, "It's better explained physically." He said.

Was he flirting?

I laughed and stepped back.

"Alright, alright. You'll have to show me sometime. But now I'm pretty hungry so let's go raid restaurants!" I dashed off down the hall to the exit of the agency.

Mirio jumped from the wall beside me and popped out of the agency first.

We ended up walking around and found a nice restaurant, things had gone amazing by the time we got back to HQ.

I really liked it here at Night Eye agency so far, but today was supposed to be easy, on other patrols I'd be bound to bounce into some trouble and I wondered what it would be like.

But I'm still excited nonetheless. And I'm really excited to be doing it along side Night Eye and Mirio.

I wonder what my dad would say if he saw me now.

YET ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT. WHEW I'M ON A STREAK.

TIME FOR A QUESTION, WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE DIARRHEA ONCE EVERYDAY FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, OR ONLY BE ABLE TO EAT SALTED BROCCOLI FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 9.4K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
638K 28K 40
when a fake date to a wedding turns into something more profound and a lot more dangerous. ❝if there's one thing we have in common, it's shitty exes...
605K 31.7K 52
You were an aspiring ballerina, always held back by the echoes left in your home. Working hard to find a place on the stage with a single spotlight. ...