Sweet and Candies

Per ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... Més

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

trouble

2.8K 271 67
Per ritzuka2

Yibo was standing there with Paul as a man passed him while hitting his shoulder.

"hey...what's your problem...." said Yibo as he turned around and looked at a mddle aged man. The man glared back at Yibo.

"What did you say boy...." said The man.

"You pushed me just Now...." said Yibo.

"Wait....you are a Omega....how do you even have the guts to look directly into a Alpha's eyes and talk like that...." Said the man.

"How dare you huh.....look down and talk...." yelled the man. Yibo held his fist tightly.

"Hey hey....its fine....he is new here....he Don't know these things....Don't be angry...." said Paul while trying to protect while Zhan who heard the noise also went there.

"Just look at this boy...still no shame....staring at me....Don't you need to say sorry to me...." said The man.

"Hey....what's your problem huh....how dare you speak like that to my omega...."said Zhan in his dominant voice.

"hey....you are new here isn't it....so i better suggest to keep your omega in his limits...." said The man.

"who are you to tell him his limits....and what to do and what to not...." said Zhan glaring at the man With his dark aura as his eyes turned to red.

"You are.....you are a ......dominant....Alpha...." stuttered the man.

"Yeah....want to have a live scene of what a dominant alpha do to his enemies...." said Zhan glaring at him.

"I...i....should leave....." said the man.

"Wait....you bastard...." said Zhan as he grabbed his collar.

"Who will apologise...." said Zhan.
Everyone standing there started looking towards them.

"Zhan.....leave him...." said Ziyi.

"But mom..." Said Zhan.

"Don't worry....your dad will see him....Don't fight Here...." Said Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

Two men came there and dragged the man out.

"Mr Shang....I Don't want this kind of behaviour again with any of my family members...." Said Yang to the host of the programme.

"I am really sorry Mr Xiao....we will look after it for sure...." Said Shang bowing to him.

"Yibo....you okay...." Asked Ziyi and Yibo nodded.

"Everyone....i now please request you all to get back to your seats...." Said a Host who was on stage.

"Now on this day of pack celebration here we have our new couples who got added to our pack, so first of all let us know them and then we will cheer to their new life...."said the host.

" So lets welcome them on stage with a loud applause.....first Mr Deng Lun and Mrs Deng Win......Mr Xu Ruca and Mrs Xu Lu Er.....Mr Tang Lan and Mrs Tang Ming Yu.....Mr Xiao Zhan and Mr Xiao Wang Yibo.....Mr Wei Xun and Mrs Wei Ven Lu...."said the host calling everyone.

After introducing everyone they stood there.

"Now start with our special event....." Said the host as many girls came with tray with a tray in their hands and stood beside each of the couple. They removed the cloth on the tray and there was a collar on the trthe

"So....Alphas....its time to put the collars on your omegas.....and make them blessed with your supreme presence in their life......" Said the host.

The other omegas standing their kneeled down in front of their Alphas ready to be collared.

Yibo looked around watching all of them and then looked at Zhan with a worried face.

"Come Mr Xiao...." Said the host. Zhan picked up the collar from the tray. Yibo bowed his head down looking here and there as his eyes ready to spill tears.

Zhan held Yibo's hand and placed the collar in his hand. Yibo looked at Zhan. Zhan smiled at him, he cupped his face and kissed his lips in front of everyone.

Zhan slid his hand to Yibo's neck and carresed him.

"You are beautiful like this only...." Said Zhan.

"Mr Xiao....you need to collar your omega...."said the host reminding Zhan.

" Sorry sir....but I don't think i need something like this to show my love for my Omega...."said Zhan. Ziyi and Yang smiled at Zhan's words.

"Mr and Mrs Xiao....your son is really rebellious....few minutes ago he was fighting and now breaking the ceremony rules....will you not say anything to him....are you okay with his behaviour...."said a man.

"Mr Feng....my son knows it very well what he is doing.....and I doesn't have any objection with his decision at all...."said Yang.

" You are not doing this right Mr Yang...there are some rules that need to followed and by breaking those rules you are insulting the pack..."said another man.

"I Don't think Mr Yang's son have did anything wrong....its his choice how he want to treat his omega...." Said another man.

"Yeah....you can't interrupt in that...." Said another man.

The other men who were opposing Zhan stopped talking and became silent as they saw people supporting Zhan.

Yibo smiled and looked at Zhan as everyone walked down the stage. They sat together.

"Okay Everyone so lets cheers..." Said tye host and all of the raised their glasses. After that they all started enjoying the party.

Zhan was talking with Levin while Yibo was standing with Paul. Zhan didn't want to force Yibo to stay with him so he let him go and enjoy the party.

"Wow Yibo....look like your alpha loves you so much..." Said Paul and Yibo looked at Zhan.

"I Don't know...." Said Yibo.

"What....didn't he told you ever..."asked Paul and Yibo shook his head in denial.

"Okay....but I am sure you must love him..." Said Paul.

"No...." Said Yibo straightforward and Paul looked at him with weired expression.

"there Is nothing like that between us....its just we trust each other...." Said Yibo and Paul smiled.

"ohhh...i understand..." Said Paul.

Everything was going well but there was one group who was not so happy.

"You see that Yang's son....what he did today....i just can't accept it...." Said a man.

"Yeah Feng...you are right....and that Omega he is even more rebellious..." Said another man.

"just because his son is a dominant alpha...do he think everyone will stay quite...." Said Feng.

"Yes....i think its all beacause of that Omega....that time also I saw he how he shouted on that Alpha and started fighting with him....that alpha was not wrong at all....he just said him how he looked at him....there are some manners some etiquette....a omega should follow....and I don't think his parents teached him that and even Yang's family is supporting him in that...." Said the other man.

"Yeah....he must have done or said something to yhe Xiao family that is why they are taking his side.....afterall Xiao family is such an elite family...." Said another man sitting there.

"He need to be teached a lesson...." Said a man.

"Let me do it then...." Said a man in his 30s sitting there.

"I will do it.....Just wait and see...." Said the man.

"Hey Paul....can you tell me....where is the washroom...." Asked Yibo.

"Yes....that side...." Said Paul.

"Thank you...." Said Yibo.

"Do you want me to come with you...." Asked Paul.

"No...its fine.... I will go on my own..." Said Yibo and walked towards the wasroom.

Yibo entered inside the washroom and did his work and was washing his hand as a man entered inside too. Yibo ignored him and kept washing his hand.

"You are really brave boy....aren't you.....and your family supports what did you do to convience them like that.....huh.....i wonder what kind of thing you offered them.....money, property.....or your viginity....." Said the man and Yibo clenched his fist in anger.

"I would like to see too.....what kind of talents you have that....they are so whipped for you...." Said the man and walked closer to Yibo and Yibo threw a fist towards the man but the man grabbed Yibo's hand and pinned them on the wall.

"I also wanna know....how do they share you....., how they use your little ass and your mouth....." Said the man gripping Yibo's cheeks. Yibo struggled while trying to get away from him but he felt like all his attempts were in vain.

The man leaned forward and tried to kiss Yibo but suddenly the door banged open.

"Yibo...." Said Zhan and ran towards him. He pulled the man away from Yibo and threw a hard fist on his face making his mouth bleed.

"You damn....." Said Zhan as he grabbed his neck and smashed him on the nearby mirror. The mirror cracked by the man's weight.

"How dare you even think of doing anything to Yibo...." Hissed Zhan angrily as his eyes turned red and his phermones beacame uncontrollable.

Zhan grabbed the man's jaws and smashed his head on the mirror.

"Ahhh....." Yelled the man in pain as his head started bleeding. The man grabbed Zhan's arm trying to remove it.

"You bloody hell...." Yelled Zhan and pulled the man's hand out of his body.

"Arghhhhh......" Shouted the man loudly with pain. The bathroom became bloody with red blood while the blood was coming out of the man's arm like shower meanwhile Zhan who had definitely turned into a beast was still not looking staisfied with what he did with the man.

"That's the hand you used to touch Yibo....isn't it....its gone now....now you can't touch anyone with that hand.....its time for your next hand...." Said Zhan grinning devilishly.

Ziyi also came there and looked at Zhan who was out of control completely. She looked at Yibo who was standing there completely lost.

"Zhan....stop it.....look at Yibo first....." Said Ziyi trying to stop Zhan, but Zhan was behaving as if deaf.

"Zhan......" Yelled Ziyi once again spreading her own phermones.

"Yibo is more important now....leave him...." Said Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

Zhan held Yibo's hand and dragged him out of the bathroom and stopped in the outer garden.

"Yibo.....what were doing huh....why didn't you kicked him away when he tried to force you...." Yelled Zhan.

"You should have hit him....why didn't you do it....you fight Alphas well then happened now...." Shouted Zhan making Yibo shiver.

"I....i....am....sorry ge....but I can't..... I don't know why.....But...but.... I can't...." Stuttered Yibo with teary eyes. Zhan looked at Yibo's tears and calmed down.

"Yibo.....i am sorry...." Said Zhan and hugged Yibo. Yibo grabbed Zhan's shirt while sniffing silently.

"Shhh....Yibo...its okay...Don't cry, calm down...." Said Zhan while rubbing Yibo's back.

"Sorry ge....i...i...was weak....i...didn't want to be....weak.....but....but.....i...
Don't know....what.....happened...." Said Yibo stuttering.

"It's okay Yibo.....you are not weak baby....." Said Zhan while releasing his phormones.

"You are not weak baby....you are very strong....i know...." Said Zhan as he hugged Yibo tightly. Yibo calmed down after sometime.

"Are you okay now Yibo....." Asked Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"Did he do anything to you...." Asked Zhan and Yibo shook his head in denial.

"i am fine...." Said Yibo. Zhan cupped Yibo's cheeks and looked at him.

"Sorry for shouting at you Yibo...." Said Zhan and kissed his forehead.

"I didn't thought something like this will happen here.....i am so sorry baby..." Said Zhan.

"It's not your fault ge...." Said Yibo.

"But i feel bad Yibo....I should be with you.....i shouldn't had left you alone...." Said Zhan.

"Its okay Ge....." Said Yibo.

"I didn't thought something like this will happen here....first that collar thing and now this....you must be feeling hurt..." Said Zhan and Yibo looked down.

Zhan held Yibo's chin and raised his head to look at him.

"Yibo....I don't know what do you think about me....or how much you trust me....but I promise you.....i will never let anything happen to you....till I am here....just trust me Yibo...." Said Zhan. Yibo looked in Zhan's eyes and smiled before nodding.

Zhan leaned forward slowly as he pulled Yibo forward and placed his lips over Yibo's kissing him slowly and gently under the moon light.

For the first time Yibo kissed Zhan back. Zhan felt Yibo's soft pair of lips moving in sync with his lips.

Zhan cupped Yibo's cheeks as he sucked on Yibo's lower lip while Yibo sucked his upper lips. Taking deep breaths while enjoying the musky smell of each other's phermones, they melt into each other. Yibo held Zhan's hand over his cheeks.

Yibo never felt such a satisfactory feeling, his heart was beating was fast,  he felt a current running through his body, while his lung filled with Zhan's phermones. Their world seem to stop there as they both got lost into each other moving along each other's lips, sucking and licking each other.

Yibo was feeling breathless but still he didn't want to leave those lips.
Zhan parted their lips and looked at Yibo and smiled.

"Zhan ge....your....suit....it is stained with blood....." Said Yibo he observed little sight of stain in dim light.

"Ooo....yeah....are you scared...." Asked Zhan.

"No....I am not...." Said Yibo.

"That's good then....I want to change these clothes quickly....I hate that bastards stain on my clothes...." Said Zhan.

"How did you calmed down so quickly this time ge...." Asked Yibo.

"Mnn....because of mom....and....you...." Said Zhan and Yibo looked at with a confuse face.

"You know, for a dominant alpha its just his birth mother's phermones which can calm him....afterall its a mother son bonding....and a mates phermones are even more stronger...." Said Zhan.

"Last time when I lost control, that time you can't even able to release your phermones properly....how much you were releasing was not enough for me.....so it took me time....but this time your phermones are more than enough....and it smells sweet too...." Said Zhan snuggling closer to Yibo.

"By the way....Sorry to loose control like that Yibo....but....what to do....its just in nature.....sometimes I even fear that what if I hurt someone from my family or friends....." Said Zhan.

"Don't worry ge....nothing like that will happen..." Said Yibo and Zhan nodded.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

200K 12.1K 37
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo never ridden on the same boat together. They fight at almost everything. Xiao Zhan hated Yibo's personality. He's a total jer...
676K 29.3K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
107K 7.5K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
129K 8.1K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...