Sweet little imperfections

By lovergirl00530

Brooke Farewell is the poster child that every mother wishes to have. She is an A honor roll student, co capt... More

Character Asethetics
|| Prologue ||
|| C H A P T E R 1 ||
|| C H A P T E R 2 ||
|| C H A P T E R 3 ||
|| C H A P T E R 4 ||
|| C H A P T E R 5 ||
|| C H A P T E R 6 ||
|| C H A P T E R 7 ||
|| C H A P T E R 8 ||
|| C H A P T E R 9 ||
|| C H A P T E R 10 ||
|| C H A P T E R 11 ||
|| C H A P T E R 12 ||
|| C H A P T E R 13 ||
|| C H A P T E R 14 ||
|| C H A P T E R 15 ||
|| C H A P T E R 16 ||
|| C H A P T E R 17 ||
|| C H A P T E R 18 ||
|| C H A P T E R 19 ||
|| C H A P T E R 20 ||
|| C H A P T E R 21 ||
|| C H A P T E R 22 ||
|| C H A P T E R 23 ||
|| C H A P T E R 24 ||
|| C H A P T E R 25 ||
|| C H A P T E R 26 ||
|| C H A P T E R 27 ||
|| C H A P T E R 28 ||
|| C H A P T E R 29 ||
|| C H A P T E R 30 ||
|| C H A P T E R 31 ||
|| C H A P T E R 32 ||
|| C H A P T E R 33 ||
|| C H A P T E R 34 ||
|| C H A P T E R 35 ||
|| C H A P T E R 36 ||
|| C H A P T E R 37 ||
|| C H A P T E R 38 ||
|| C H A P T E R 39 ||
|| C H A P T E R 40 ||
|| C H A P T E R 41 ||
|| C H A P T E R 42 ||
|| C H A P T E R 43 ||
|| C H A P T E R 44 ||
|| C H A P T E R 45 ||
|| C H A P T E R 46 ||
|| C H A P T E R 47 ||
|| C H A P T E R 48 ||
|| C H A P T E R 49 ||
|| C H A P T E R 50 ||
|| C H A P T E R 51 ||
|| C H A P T E R 52 ||
|| C H A P T E R 53 ||
|| C H A P T E R 54 ||

|| C H A P T E R 55 ||

717 15 10
By lovergirl00530

I sigh sitting in the airport parking lot. I debated on wether or not to go inside and look for my parents or wait until they adventure outside and find me. Opting for the latter I pull out my phone and look for Rene's messages.

I re-loaded the screen a few times before it finally pops up. Along with a message from my parents.

I opened Rene's first.

Rene bear 🐻 🌹

Pick up the parents yet?

No I'm about to

I immediately answered answer. Then open my parents message.

Birth giver.

We've landed.
Grabbing our luggage.
We're at the west terminal
B.
Where are you?
Was there a change in plan?
Your father and I are waiting.

Instead of answering back I shared my location with her hoping they'd figure it out. And they did.

When my mom opens the passenger door she gives me an ear full.

"We had to take a train to get all the way across the airport isn't that ridiculous?" She left father to grab the bags while she hopped in and continued complaining, "why you'd could bae have driven to us? I swear this generation is going in the toilet. You are all just failing miserably."

"Rachel enough!" Dad hood in the back seat, "hello sweetheart." He places his hand on my shoulder and I look back at him smiling.

"Robert?!" My mom shrieks, "what are you doing back there?!"

We both look at her with confused expressions. What was she talking about?

"Your driving!"

I groan. Not even bothering to fight with her I get out the car and go around the back. I want to sit behind her so she couldn't see me. Dad meets me behind the car and gives me a big hug.

"You know brookie, your welcome home whenever you want." He sighs into my hair.

"That's not what your wife will probably say. "

He holds me at arm length and looks at me, "she only wants what is best for you honey."

"Monitoring my entire life and holding me hostage in my own house isn't what was best for me dad." I don't say anything else but go around him and get into the car.

The car ride is sickens as I look out the window. My face heating up from behind belittled by my mother yet again. Trying to distract myself from the long drive ahead I pull out my phone.

It's sunset and we're driving away from the big city so it made for a good picture. Which I took and posted on my instagram story tagging my location.

Rene doesn't know this but Grace continued to view my pictures. And I continued to view hers. Rene and I are just really close friends so she shouldn't care that I was keeping up with Graces trip.

She's been in Palm Springs for the past few days and has been posting her lavish trip. From what she's posted I know she's staying in a cute retro hotel. Five star joint.

She posted a picture of two keys with a blue tag. The tag told me the hotel name, but that's not stalker ish at all.

Her first day she spent by the pool per the photo of her but since she hasn't posted a single photo of herself. Just of foods she's eaten (she's all organic now?), places she's been, and Terra.

Her page is practically a terra fan page!

I curse under my breathe. I just wanted to see another picture of her. I should have screenshot the one she posted a few days ago.

It's been a a few minutes so I go to check who's viewed my photo. 57 people have viewed it so far and the top view is Grace. It made my heart race.

Was she watching me to?

-

The car ride was silent. I texted Rene the entire time telling her how awkward it was. She tried to console me that everything would be okay; but as the night progressed on ever so calmly, I knew it was  matter of time until everything would blow up.

Dinner being that time. I saw it coming. The frustration in mothers face as we all sat began to sit around the dinner table. Aunt made another one of her vegan recipes from a book she bought three months ago.

Tonight's meal was sesame seed cauliflower, with white rice. The rice is prefect and sticky. I couldn't wait to get a taste.

Melly knew I lived white rice which is why she included it in the meal. Kind of as a peace offering. For what? I didn't know. Until the frustration poured out of my mother.

"I've held my tongue for long enough. Are we going to address the elephant in the room?"

I tried to ignored her as I took a fork full of rice and shoved it in my mouth preventing me from speaking.

"Oh for heavens sake. Brooklyn it's been nine months since you left no with no word."

Father sighs, "can we not talk about this now honey?"

Her head snaps to my father, "if not now then when?"

I roll my eyes and shovel some cauliflower into my mouth. It wasn't bad.

"How about we sit down with a nice cup of tea and talk about it after dinner?" Melly intervenes.

"No. Melody, I think you've had enough say in the matter."

Melly doesn't say anything but continues eating. She knows her sister is just heated and doesn't want to say anything else to disturb the peace. Mother doesn't want peace as she presses the matter.

"Come back home sweetie." She places her hand on mine.

The look in her eye sickens me, "no."

"Your still a child you need your mother."

"I need an adult that doesn't try and keep me hostage in my own house hold. I need trust and respect. Things your not willing to give me."

She looks offended, "I give you both of those things!"

I grab my plate and stand up, "I'm finishing dinner in my room."

Mother abruptly stands up making her chair fall to the grown, "I'm talking to you!"

She rushes after me as I walk away ignoring her.

When I'm in the safety of my room I think I'm in the clear until I hear banging on my door, "you can't keep on walking away from your problems!"

"Rachel leave her alone," I'm sure father pulled her back because they're voices slowly faded away.

I finish my rise and then set the plate near my door.

As I say in bed looking up at the ceiling I wondered how I was going to survive the rest of their trip.

Long time no see. Sorry guys. Here it is tho.

Does Brooke still have feelings for Grace?

What do we think about Rene so far?

Who's still shipping Grace and Brooke ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 0 16
Jamie and Brooke are best friends because of a well known reason, keeping each other out of trouble. But when past memories, present feelings, and fu...
16 1 10
Terri loves her best friend Brooke though they never exactly told one another. Terri made the most horrible mistake of her life marrying Monica whose...
2.8K 171 38
Starlyn Foley, good grades, good girlfriend, changes schools for her junior year. Amidst battling her mild depression, anxiety she meets Nina Jensen...
457K 13.9K 45
Olivia Cox is your typical highschool student. She's wealthy, spoiled and of course the captain of school's cheerleading squad. She always gets what...